5GWS

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently Featured Countrys are: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, D.R. Congo, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isreal, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, New Zeland, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portuagal, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, U.A.E., Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United States, Venuzualla, and Zimbabwe.

Everyone together now: WHAT THE FUCK?!

I'm also disturbed by his poor spelling. And the fact he thinks there's a country called Portugal, and a country called Portuagal. I don't know why everyone's complaining. More beta stages means a better game will come of it.

KCC, judgeing by the beta version, is it better then EWR like someone said earlier?

Edited by Aftershock871

The official PWSE word from Strife:

5gws Site down...but not gone

Posted 04 Jul 2005 by Ghostrider in General (8 Comments)

Strife: Well I posted about a week prior to the sites lease expiring that the 5gws site would be down briefly at the end of the month but that I would keep in contact with testers via email. However it seems quite a few people didnt see this and many assume I cancelled the project and "ran away" lol. Anyway no its not cancelled, yes it will still be released....hopefully by the end of the decade , and the site will be back soon. The only reason it went down temporarily is I cancelled the check card it was on as got lost. Ive been trying to get in contact with my webspace providers to ask where I put in a new one but the only response I have gotten thusfar has been an automated memo lol. So as soon as I can get a new card entered the site will be back.

Edited by oldskool

From Strife:

I am as far as I'm concerned done. I'm doing another run through tonight ...after that I have to implement some secrets which should take a few minutes..and get a hold of my original co-creator for the manual to include in the game. The game will be released open source, however; I will no longer be working on the project once it is completed and released. So if, after release, people want improvements or more versions, more ambitious programmers will have to pick up the source code and work on it. It's taken more time then I've had and way too much stress and annoyance to get this far. In addition I no longer even like wrestling much anymore so I have no more motivation to work on this. . . however being so close I decided I should finish it so ... it should be out sometime in the next couple weeks for better or worse :). Hope that clears things up a bit and I hope that you all enjoy the game and are not disapointed.