5GWS

Guest The Real Deal

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Real Deal

Yeah, Strife said it would be definitly released before the end of June. I was expecting a download today, but like I said the account has been suspended. So, I don't know.

I'm not bothering to get my hopes up for the game to be released anytime soon. Things have gone wrong in the past with this game, so it's possible there will be more delays.

I'm not saying it won't be released... I hope it is released, and soon. I'm just not getting my hopes up.

Edit: It's weird that the site went down. Maybe Strife hasn't been paying his bills?

Edited by triplexpac

His site was up yesterday. He was complaining that his beta testers weren't reporting (from what I gathered, he got 3-4 reports from 20 total testers).

Hopefully he just forgot to pay the bill this month because of his business with the game, and he didn't just bail; but I doubt he bailed this close to release, especially since it's freeware.

Guest The Real Deal

Most have them have finally got back to me so I think im good there. Do not

worry the project is by no means done or cancelled. I posted on 5gws a week

or so it went down that there would be some site down time...it appears

though that alot of people missed that lol so I posted on pwse explaining

the situation.

It probably won't be better than EWR... but it does have a lot of features that EWR doesn't have. To me it seems like a middle ground between EWR and TEW, so it could be a fun game.

I'm just sick of EWR, so I'm looking forward to something new.

From the beta copy he gave me, the game is pretty good, once he gets the errors out it should be even better. I'm not a fan on the main menu as it's too cluttered, but the game is overall pretty good.