Saddest TV Moment

Guest Wrestling_Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The end of the X-Files episode "Jump The Shark" in the final season where the Lone Gunmen sacrifice their lives to stop a guy who was going to kill thousands of people with a disease he was carrying in his body.

M*A*S*H has a couple.

- Lt. Col. Henry Blake dies

- Radar leaves

- The episode where Potter's last friend from WWI dies, and they share that drink in Potter's tent

- "Sometimes You Hear The Bullet", when Hawkeye's best friend dies

Can't think of anymore from M*A*S*H right now.

Guest Ty1er

I don't think so. I looked a couple years ago or so and couldn't find it anywhere. If somebody posts otherwise though it will make my day...

Most of the moments that tore me up have been covered (Wonder Years finale, Fry's Dog, Boy Meets World finale, etc.) I remember a couple from when I was younger that haven't been mentioned:

On an episode of ''Doug'' I remember Porkchop ran away or something, and they showed him crying and howling in a dark alley, I think it was just Doug's imagination though. None the less, it hit the right spot.

On ''Full House'' whenever Popooli came from Greece or something and he was a lovable guy and all of that and he died. I seen this on TV recently and it still was pretty sad.

Guest Morecello

I really don't have any sad tv momments but I do have a few movie momments.

****SPOLIERS*****

Top Gun: When goose dies, I was 10 when I saw that and I remember going to my room and crying.

Ladder 49: When he tells the captain to forget about him and through the entire funeral. I was bawling.

Guest Wrestling_Man

On ''Full House'' whenever Popooli came from Greece or something and he was a lovable guy and all of that and he died. I seen this on TV recently and it still was pretty sad.

Doyle's death in Angel was sad. I knew it was coming though, so it wasn't as bad as if I didn't.

The end of Big Fish had me crying like a big fucking girl though. Proper bawling at times, including making weird sounds. It's just so sad. :'(

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Whats more sad is people crying at Angel and Buffy, those shows are so light hearted that death is never really shocking or dramatic enough to break my emotional layer.

Fine, if Buffy was getting raped whilst some guy beat her around the head with a table leg and she slowly died, maybe I'd feel some sad thoughts, or laugh.....but come on?