NWA: High Velocity Wrestling

rsl

Yeah I know my English isn't the best, but blame the English Education system for me not having a English lesson for over 4 years now. :thumbsdown:

I do try and get my grammer and spelling right, but I occasionly miss a few things

NWA: High Velocity Wrestling – HVW TV – Episode 7 – 14/10/2005 – Preview

The name of the game this week is Tag Team wrestling with two huge tag matches highlighting HVW TV with just 2 weeks before ‘Hardway’. The main event of the evening will be a qualifier for the HVW Tag Team Championship 4 way elimination match which already includes James Gibson teaming with Spanky and ‘The Future of Pro Wrestling’. This week the qualifier will be Sal & Vito Thomaselli teaming up to face the team of Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious. Jacobs and Delirious will be looking to gain some revenge over the Thomaselli’s after there loss at ‘The Iowa Showdown’ in a six man tag match also including Matt Sydal & Brandon Thomaselli. The final qualifier will take place next week as Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush team up against the other Thomaselli team, Brandon Thomaselli & Sal Rinauro.

Also on HVW TV in tag team action ‘The Future of Pro Wrestling’ will be looking to pick up there first win as they take on Alex Law & Ricky Landell as they build towards the Tag Team Championship match at ‘Hardway’. Sweeney and Kingston are extremely confident going into ‘Hardway’ that they can take the titles as they want to show there trainer Mike Quackenbush that not only they are the best team in NWA: HVW, but also they are better than Mike Quackenbush and Jigsaw.

Abyss will return to the HVW Arena this Friday night as he takes on Nate Webb. James Mitchell is furious of the treatment Abyss has received in HVW so far and will be looking for Abyss to send a message to those in charge, by destroying the fun loving Webb all over the HVW Arena. So with three huge matches announced for HVW TV you cannot miss it. Remember with just two weeks to ‘Hardway’ catch HVW TV at 11pm on your local network in the Midwest area.

Confirmed for HVW TV – Episode 7 – 14/10/2005

HVW Tag Team Championship – Qualifier Match

Delirious & Jimmy Jacobs (w/Daizee Haze & Matt Sydal) vs. Sal & Vito Thomaselli (w/Brandon Thomaselli, Sal.E Graziano & Sal Rinauro)

Alex Law & Ricky Landell (w/Guillotine LeGrande) vs. The Future of Pro Wrestling

Abyss vs. Nate Webb

Confirmed for ‘Hardway’ – 22/10/2005

HVW Heavyweight Championship

Roderick Strong© vs. Steve Corino (w/Team Corino)

30 Minute Time Limit Match

Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin

HVW Tag Team Championship

James Gibson & Spanky vs. The Future of Pro Wrestling vs. ?? ?? ?? vs. ?? ?? ??

Grudge Match

El Generico vs. Kevin Steen

Also in action…..

Dan Maff to appear.

Edited by rsl

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic