Ozzy's "Down To Earth" album

So I was reading a 4 year old copy of Guitar World with a cover story about Ozzy & Zakk Wylde, was wondering.

Who all co-wrote songs on that album? From the interview I can gather that Dave Grohl wrote one, one of the members of Foreigner co-wrote Dreamer and that members of The Offspring also contributed to the album.

Anyone know the songs in question though?

Well, this article was printed in the album's pre-mix days, so the songs may have been scrapped. I just remember that Zakk didn't think highly of Grohl or The Offspring, to put it lightly. >.>;;

No, it's true...Ozzy had people other than him write his songs. As he's done for his whole career. But for Down To Earth he didn't use Zakk Wylde. Which is why it blew chunks.

The Black Label Society album 1919 Eternal came about from the songs Zakk had written for Ozzy's album, which weren't used.