Morton Avenue Wrestling

Guest ChaseSkill

Guest ChaseSkill

Im tired of seeing WWE and NWA: TNA, the same wrestling back in 2001...WWE vs WCW, now its WWE vs NWA:TNA, the new WCW. It's time for a change. I got the funds to do it. $2,000,000 in the bank. I guarantee that i will not fall to WWE.Come hell or high water, I will beat the WWE. All my shows take place in my backyard.

I am....Chase Casmira.

Morton Avenue Wrestling Status

Backyard, 0 PI

10% Advertising

50% Risk

Titles

MAW Sash, just a sash i managed to get from a friend.

Roster

Heels

Chris Payne- A psycho that escaped from a mental institute.

Thomas Blade- Believes he is destined for the MAW Sash.

Thomas Wolfe- He is the All American Jerk.

Faces

Disco Zath- A dancer that likes to fight.

Konrad- A Stone Cold Steve Austin ripoff.

The Duelist- A diehard Yugioh fan.

Staff

Bruno Leclerk- A ref

Sponsors

EWAdditions.com

Chart Wars

GameWinners.com

TitleHistories.com

MAW Summer Bash Card

First Round

Chris Payne vs Konrad

The Duelist vs Thomas Wolfe

Disco Zath vs Thomas Blade

Rules

-You get 2 chances to advance

-No DQ

Guest ChaseSkill

MAW Summer Bash

Chris Payne vs Konrad

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing on a cheap boombox that i bought and out comes Chris Payne and he walks to the ring. Chris Payne is ready to fight. No Ones There by Korn begins playing and out comes Konrad. Konrad enters the ring. Konrad and Chris Payne lock up. Konrad hits Chris Payne with a bodyslam. Konrad begins taunting Payne. Konrad locks on the boston crab. Payne gets to the ropes. Konrad lets go of the hold. Payne gets to his knees just as Konrad gets ready to grapple with him. Lowblow. Konrad falls over. Payne picks up Konrad and ddt's him. Payne goes outside the ring and grabs a chair and climbs back into the ring. Konrad is getting up and Payne hits him with the chair. Payne keeps hitting Konrad with the chair. Payne drops the chair. Payne hits Konrad with the Falling From Grace.1.....2....3....

Winner: Chris Payne

Overall Rating: 43%

The Duelist vs Thomas Wolfe

The Yugioh theme begins playing and out comes The Duelist enters the ring. Empire Saint begins playing and out comes Thomas Wolfe. Thomas Wolfe has a trash can full of weapons and a table with him. Wolfe throws the trash can in the ring. Wolfe slides the table in and enters the ring. Wolfe pokes The Duelist in the eyes. Wolfe bodyslams him. Wolfe grabs a keyboard and begins to type on it. The Duelist is up and bam. Keyboard to the head. The Duelist is back on the ground. Wolfe is setting up the table. Wolfe trys to put The Duelist on the table but he counters and throws Wolfe on the table. He begins punching Wolfe in the face repeatedly. The Duelist is climbing to the top. Heart Of The Cards through the table. The Duelist is pinning Thomas Wolfe.1....2....3...

Winner: The Duelist

Overall Rating: 35%

Disco Zath enters the ring with his disco globe ready to fight. Thomas Blade comes out armed with a steel chair. Blade enters the ring. Zath hits Blade with the disco globe.that had to hurt. Blade is on the ground in pain. Zath grabs the chair and begins hitting him with it repeatedly. Blade is unconcious. Zath pins Blade. 1....2....3...

Winner: Disco Zath

Overall Rating: 37%

Chris Payne vs The Duelist

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and Chris Payne enters the ring. The Yugioh theme hits and The Duelist comes out and enters the ring. Chris Payne starts off by punching The Duelist in the face. Chris Payne begins beating up The Duelist. Payne bodyslams The Duelist. Payne goes outside the ring and grabs a ladder and slides it into the ring and he grabs a table and slides it into the ring. Payne enters with chair. The Duelist is up and has the ladder around his head and begins spinning around in circles and hits Payne with the ladder. The Duelist drops the ladder and grabs the chair and begins hitting Payne with the chair. The Duelist sets up the table and places Payne on it. The Duelist sets up the ladder and climbs to the top. Heart of the Cards through the table. 1....2....3...

Winner: The Duelist

Overall Rating: 33%

Disco Zath vs Konrad vs Thomas Wolfe vs Thomas Blade

Blade is still unconcious from the disco globe shot so he really doesn't do much. Zath just lets Konrad and Wolfe duke it out. Zath sneaks over and pins Blade. 1....2...3....

Overall Rating:38%

MAW Sash Title Match

Disco Zath vs The Duelist

Zath is already in the ring. Yugioh begins playing and out comes The Duelist. He enters the ring and begins brawling with Zath. Zath hits The Duelist with a suplex. Zath goes outside and grabs a trash can and enters the ring. He begins hitting The Duelist with it. Zath picks up The Duelist and ddt's him. Zath is climbing the top rope. Zath hits the Disco Shot. 1...2....3..

Winner:Disco Zath

Overall Rating: 36%

Best Match of The Night: Chris Payne vs Konrad

Worst Match of The Night: The Duelist vs Chris Payne

Summer Bash was attended by 5 people.

I made $50 from ticket sales.

Guest ChaseSkill

The Duelist injured his wrist while playing that stupid Yugioh game.He will be out for 1 month so im not gonna fire him.

I lost $115950.

MAW Mayhem Card

MAW Sash Title Match

Disco Zath vs Payne/????

Psycho Rules Challenge, Winner Gets a Shot for the MAW Sash

Chris Payne vs ?????

Guest ChaseSkill

MAW Mayhem

Chris Payne explains the rules to a Psycho Rules Match

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and out comes Chris Payne and he enters the ring and begins speaking through a cheap mic i bought at a discount store.

Chris Payne: The gremlins have been talking to me. They gave me a match idea. Psycho Rules Match. It is an anything goes match, no rules, falls count anywhere. If you beat me, i will give you $500.Who will challenge me for the money?

No Ones There begins playing and out comes Konrad with a mic and he begins to speak.

Konrad: You may have beaten me at Summer Bash but its not gonna happen this time. Now lets get it on.

Chris Payne: You think you can beat me? Want some, come get some.

Konrad drops the mic and runs into the ring

Overall Rating: 39%

Psycho Rules Challenge

Chris Payne vs Konrad

Konrad and Payne begin brawling. Konrad throws Payne out the ring and exits the ring. They are brawling outside right in front of the crowd. Konrad bodyslams Payne outside the ring. Konrad has a table and is setting it up. He throws Payne on it. Konrad goes backstage. He is on my balcony now. Konrad goes for a splash and Payne gets out the way. Konrad goes through the table. Payne pins Konrad.1...2...3...Payne continues to stomp away at Konrad.Payne leaves eventually.

Thomas Blade vs Konrad

Konrad is in the ring after me and the ref dragged him back into the ring. Perfect Strangers begins playing and out comes Thomas Blade. Blade begins taunting Konrad. Konrad is coming to his feet. Thomas Wolfe makes his way to the ring and hits Blade with a chair. Blade is on the ground. Konrad locks on the Texas Cloverleaf and Blade is tapping like crazy. Konrad gets out the ring and leaves. Wolfe isn't done. He has a mic.

Wolfe: Blade, im sick of you. I challenge you to a loser leaves town match. do you accept?

Wolfe holds the mic to Blade

Blade: Just bring it.

Overall Rating: 44%

Loser Leaves Town

Thomas Wolfe vs Thomas Blade

Blade gets to his feet. Blade and Wolfe begin brawling. Blade pokes Wolfe in the eyes. Blade ddt's him. Blade goes outside and grabs a chair and comes back in the ring with it. Blade hits Wolfe with the chair repeatedly. Blade drops the chair. Blade picks up Wolfe and hits him with a Spinebuster.Blade has Wolfe in the Witchblade. Wolfe is tapping like crazy. Wolfe is gone. Blade leaves the ring and Wolfe grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Wolfe: I lost on purpose. You may have fired me but i will be back in the future.

Wolfe leaves the ring and goes backstage.

Overall Rating: 27%

Disco Zath is fired up for his match. Zath has his globe and the MAW Sash with him.

Zath: I am confident that i can beat Chris Payne. Any time, Any where. Payne is a psycho that shouldn't be allowed to wrestle here.I am confident im gonna win.

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and out comes Chris Payne and he has a mic.

Payne: Shut up Zath and lets get it on in the ring. Want some? Come get some.

Payne enters the ring.

MAW Sash Title Match

Chris Payne vs Disco Zath

Zath hits Payne with the disco globe and it shatters over Paynes head. Payne is still standing. Zath looks scared. Payne punches Zath and Zath falls to the ground. Payne hits Zath with the Falling From Grace. 1..2..Zath kicks out. Zath begins fighting back against Payne and begins punching him hard. Payne is on the ground and Zath is celebrating. Zath picks up Payne and hits him with a Spinebuster.1...2...3...

Overall Rating: 41%

Mayhem was attended by 5 people.

I made $50 from the ticket sales.

Overall Rating: 38%

I fired Bruno Leclerk to cut expenses. I will count the pinfalls from now on.

The Duelist has returned from injury.

I lost $106950

Im at 12 PI now.I put advertising down to 5%.

MAW Head Games Card

MAW Sash Title Match

Disco Zath vs ????

The Psycho Rules Challenge

Chris Payne vs ????

Edited by ChaseSkill

You've started off with a very similar formula to what I'm currently trying to do. It's a lot of fun, and hopefully you stick to it. Maybe one day I'll see Morton Avenue Wrestling challenging Berner Street Wrestling, lol.

Guest ChaseSkill

You've started off with a very similar formula to what I'm currently trying to do. It's a lot of fun, and hopefully you stick to it. Maybe one day I'll see Morton Avenue Wrestling challenging Berner Street Wrestling, lol.

Guest ChaseSkill

MAW Head Games

Psycho Rules Challenge

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and out comes Chris Payne with a mic and he enters the ring and begins to speak.

Payne: Who will fight me for $600 in the Psycho Rules Challenge?

Putting On The Ritz by Taco begins playing and out comes Peter Williams and he enters the ring and grabs the mic from Payne and begins to speak.

Williams: I accept your challenge. I can beat you in a Psycho Rules Match.

Overall Rating: 29%

Psycho Rules Match

Chris Payne vs Peter Williams

Payne and Williams lock up. Williams has the advantage and hits him with a bodyslam. Williams begins stomping away at Payne. Williams heads outside the ring and grabs a chair. Payne is up and hits Williams with a suicide dive through the ropes. Payne grabs the chair and begins hitting Williams with it. Payne picks Williams up and hits him with the Baldo Bomb.1...2...3. Williams trys to shake Paynes hand and Payne hits him with a right hand. Payne leaves while i help up Peter Williams and bring him backstage.

Winner: Chris Payne

Overall Rating: 32%

The Duelist vs Konrad

Yugioh theme begins playing and out comes The Duelist. The Duelist is in the ring. No Ones There begins playing and out comes Konrad. Konrad enters the ring. Konrad and The Duelist begin brawling and Disco Zath enters the ring with a chair and floors both Konrad and The Duelist. I rule this a no contest.I have a mic and begin speaking.

Casmira: Zath, Just so you know, this is now a 3 way dance. You also have to face Thomas Blade later in the evening but now your wrestling twice.

Overall Rating: 30%

The Duelist vs Konrad vs Disco Zath

Konrad and The Duelist are getting up and they gang up on Disco Zath. Suplex to Disco Zath by The Duelist. Konrad picks up Disco Zath and hits him with a spinebuster. The Duelist is on the top rope. Heart Of The Cards to Disco Zath.1...2...3..

Casmira: Disco Zath has been eliminated.

Konrad and Duelist begin brawling again. Konrad hits Duelist with a ddt.Konrad begins stomping away at Duelist. Konrad locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. The Duelist is tapping. The match is over.

Winner: Konrad

Thomas Blade has a few words for Disco Zath

Perfect Strangers begins playing and out comes Blade with a steel chair. Blade grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Blade: Zath, that Sash is destined to come to me. I will beat you any means neccesary. The only reason you beat me at Summer Bash was because you hit me with a disco globe. I beat Thomas Wolfe in a loser leaves town match. I can beat you.

Overall Rating: 40%

MAW Sash Title Match

Blade is still in the ring. Zath comes out with a disco globe and has the MAW Sash. Zath enters the ring to a chair shot from Blade. Blade hits Zath with another shot. Blade has the globe and Zath is on his feet. Blade shatters the globe over Zath's head. Zath is bleeding. Zath is on the ground. Blade picks up Zath and hits him with a spinebuster. Blade is taunting Zath. I grab the chair and hit Blade with it. I place Zath on top of Blade.1...2..3...

Overall Rating: 42%

The card got a rating of 36%.

Head Games was attended by 13 People.

I made $130 from ticket sales.

My PI is at 19% now. I lost $56870

Last Resort Card

MAW Sash Title Match

Disco Zath vs ????

Psycho Rules Challenge

Chris Payne vs ????

Edited by ChaseSkill

Guest ChaseSkill

I hired Kevin Castro to manage Chris Payne.Maybe he wont be so boring anymore.

MAW Last Resort Results

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and Chris Payne and Kevin Castro enter the ring. Castro has a mic and begins to speak.

Castro: My client has upped the bounty to $700. Anyone who can beat him in the Psycho Rules Challenge will get the money. Any takers?

Castro waits for an answer then responds

Castro: You all are cowards. You ca-

The Yugioh theme begins playing and out comes The Duelist. He has a mic and begins to speak.

Duelist: I need the money to buy more cards. I can win against Chris Payne.

Castro: Want Some? Come Get Some..

The Duelist is walking down to the ring.

Overall Rating: 52%[Nicely done Castro.]

The Psycho Rules Challenge Match

Chris Payne with Kevin Castro vs The Duelist

The Duelist and Payne lock up. Payne hits Duelist with a spinebuster. Castro hands Payne a chair. Payne begins hitting The Duelist with it. The Duelist is getting up and no selling each shot. He grabs the chair and hits Payne with it. Duelist keeps hitting Payne with the chair. Payne is down. Duelist drops the chair and locks on the Card Shuffle. Castro is up on the apron distracting me.I turn around to see Payne break out the submission. Payne gets to his feet. He picks up Duelist and hits him with the Falling From Grace.1...2....3. Castro gets in the ring and begins assaulting The Duelist. Payne joins in. They stop and i help up The Duelist and bring him backstage.

Overall Rating: 38%

Thomas Blade vs Konrad

Perfect Strangers hits and out comes Thomas Blade with a chair. He enters the ring. No Ones There begins playing and out comes Konrad. Konrad enters the ring. Blade hits Konrad with the chair and keeps swinging at him. Blade goes to pick up Konrad. Konrad hits him with a lowblow. Blade is stunned. Konrad gets up and begins punching him repeatedly. Konrad hits him with a spinebuster. Konrad locks on the Texas Cloverleaf. Blade taps.

Winner: Konrad

Overall Rating: 51%

The Duelist vs Peter Williams

Yugioh theme hits and out comes The Duelist who is still banged up from the Psycho Rules Challenge. Duelist enters the ring. Puttin' On The Ritz begins playing and out comes Peter Williams. Peter Williams bodyslams Duelist. Williams grabs a trash can and begins hitting Duelist with it repeatedly. Williams picks up The Duelist. Williams hits The Duelist with the Double Arm DDT.1...2...3..

Overall Rating: 31%

Disco Zath Interview

Disco Zath enters the ring with MAW Sash and his disco globe. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Zath: Tonight i face Peter Williams for the title.He is a rapper. He cant beat me. Rap and Wrestling are 2 different things. He won't win. He has no ch-

Puttin' On The Ritz begins playing and out comes Peter Williams. He has a mic of his own and begins to speak.

Williams: Why are you named Disco. It died in the 70's. You washed up has been. Rap is here to sta-

Zath: Shut up Williams. Come in this ring right now and i will beat you.

Williams runs into the ring.

MAW Sash Title Match

Disco Zath vs Peter Williams

Zath hits Williams with his disco globe.Williams is still standing. Williams begins punching Zath. Williams bodyslams Zath. Zath hits Williams with a lowblow. Zath hits him with the Disco Step. Blade is coming to the ring with a baseball bat. Blade hits Zath with bat. Blade hits him with a russian leg sweep. Blade places Williams on top of Zath.1...2...3. Williams shakes hands with Blade.Blade stomps away at Zath.

Winner and new MAW Sash Champion: Peter Williams

Overall Show Rating: 41%

Last Resort was attended by 18 people!

I made $180 from ticket sales.

I sacked The Duelist. He is gone.

I am at 25% Public Image.

I lost $56820

MAW Christmas Revenge Card

Interview with MAW Sash Champion Peter Williams

MAW Sash Title Match

Peter Williams vs Thomas Blade

Disco Zath has a few words for Thomas Blade

Chris Payne vs ????

You're not gonna last long enough to reach small level, or beyond if you keep losing money like you are..Are you using too many wrestlers on too higher wages, or are you paying staff or, production costs, or what?

EDIT - sorry, Noticed you started with 2mil, you probably will last, fair enough. I started on 0 on the game listed below, hence why I had to cut back so much.

In my backyard game at the moment I'm making round about 10000 a month. I have production of 5%, but im not paying any merch, or advertising, and I don't have any staff employed. I'm using 5 or 6 wrestlers each month, all at around 4 or 5k an appearence.

Konrads nearly 50 overness actually, coming towards april...1st year in, started August i do beleive.

My PI is rising much slower to yours granted, but, With a bit of patience I' should suceed.

Edited by Ricc

Guest ChaseSkill

My DSL is acting up so i may not be on to update this thing until August 8th. Im going to Florida for a week so im not gonna have internet access. I will try to write as many shows as i can until my DSL gets shut off and i have to pay it.

Edit: This Diary is on hiatus until i can get a better computer because it is dying and i can't do much on it now.

Edited by ChaseSkill

The biggest problem I see is that there's nothing to really let anybody get a good feel for the characters. Your promo's come across as very bland and generic, which, in a created fed, is not a good thing. A little bit of work toward differentiating these people would go a long, LONG way towards helping this diary stand out. I think you have some potentially entertaining characters here, but so far, none are coming close to being memorable.

Otherwise, the backstory was meh, your matches are decent, if fairly short and chopped up, but your layout is also a little plain. A little extra color wouldn't be a bad thing at all, even if it's just used on the "headers" for each match.

Just a few suggestions there, as a backyard diary is, in a lot of ways, more difficult to write than a WWE/TNA type of diary. Work on making this one special and different and you'll be ok.

Guest ChaseSkill

Note: This is the last set of results until i get a better computer. This diary is on hiatus until i return.

MAW Christmas Revenge Results

Chris Payne Interview

Psycho begins playing and out comes Chris Payne with Kevin Castro. They enter the ring. Castro grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Castro: My client has upped the bounty to $800. Who will be our next victim?

Castro pauses and suddenly Loser by Beck begins playing and out comes Chase Casmira. He has a mic of his own.

Casmira: I am sick and tired of hearing about the Psycho Rules Challenge. I own this company and i get no credit for it. I am sick and tired of you and your Psycho Rules Challenge. I will beat you at your own game. You jackass.

Payne grabs the mic from Castro.

Payne: Brilliant!!I can take out the owner of MAW. Want some??? Come get some..

Chase Casmira drops his mic and enters the ring...

Overall Rating: 53%

Psycho Rules Challenge

Chase Casmira vs Chris Payne with Kevin Castro

Casmira and Payne lock up. Casmira has the upperhand. He bodyslams Payne. Castro has a chair and enters the ring and he trys to hit Casmira with it. But Casmira dropkicks the chair into Castro's face. Casmira throws Castro out the ring. Casmira grabs the chair and begins beating up Payne with it. Payne gets to his feet. Chair to the gut from Casmira. Casmira drops the chair. Casmira ddts Payne onto the chair. Casmira picks up Payne and hits him with The Frat Party.1....2...3..Casmira won the Psycho Rules Challenge!!!!! Castro enters the ring and begins beating up Casmira. Payne joins in. Payne grabs a mic.Payne begins to speak.

Payne: You may have won the challenge but this is far from over.

Payne drops the mic and picks up Casmira and hits him with the Baldo Bomb.

Winner: Chase Casmira

Overall Rating: 44%

Disco Zath interview

Disco Zath enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Zath: Last month at Last Resort. I was cheated out of the title by Thomas Blade. Disco Zath is dead. My real name is John Zath. I may have lost the title. Listen closely Blade and Williams, I am after the both of you. I'm not coming alone. I'm bringing a friend. Beware!!! I ain't coming alone.

Overall Rating: 29%

John Zath vs Konrad

Zath is already in the ring. No Ones There begins playing and out comes Konrad. Konrad enters the ring. Konrad and Zath lockup. Zath is dominating this match. Zath his Konrad with the Styles Clash.1...2...3..

Winner: John Zath

Overall Rating: 51%

Mr. Amazing vs Billy Wilde vs Konrad

Konrad is still in the ring.Mr. Amazing comes out wearing a mask and he enters the ring.Amazing and Konrad begin brawling. Independance by A Forgotten Tragedy begins playing and out comes Billy Wilde. He enters the ring and begins brawling with the two of them. Konrad gets knocked out with a ddt to the mat. Amazing and Wilde continue brawling. Amazing hits Wilde with a bodyslam. Amazing hits Wilde with the TKO.1....2...3...

Winner: Mr. Amazing

Overall Rating: 41%

The Champ is Here...

Puttin' On The Ritz begins playing and out comes Peter Williams. he has a mic and enters the ring and begins to speak.

Williams: I am the new MAW Sash Champion. I beat Disco Zath for the title. I have to face a good friend of mine, Thomas Blade. He knows the rules. I keep the title. I dont fear John "Disco" Zath.

Overall Rating: 24%

MAW Sash Title Match

Peter Williams vs Thomas Blade

Perfect Strangers hits and out comes Thomas Blade. He enters the ring. Williams pushes Blade to the mat. 1...2...3.What a ripoff...

Winner: Peter Williams

Overall Card Rating: 41%

Christmas Revenge was attended by 19 people!

I made $190 from ticket sales.

My PI is now at 31%

None of my wrestlers made PWI's Top 100 List

I lost $72810

MAW Dangerous Intentions

Peter Williams and Thomas Blade vs John Zath and ????

Zath said he wasn't coming alone. Williams and Blade have accepted the challenge.

Chris Payne vs Chase Casmira

Payne said it wasn't over between him and Casmira.

Edited by ChaseSkill

• 5 weeks later...
Guest ChaseSkill

MAW Dangerous Intentions

The opening consists of the new announcing team of Brian Tegland and Chase Casmira.

Tegland: Hi im Brian Tegland and next to me is the owner of Morton Avenue Wrestling, Chase Casmira.

Casmira: Its great to be out here. We have got a show for you tonight. Im stepping into the ring to beat Chris Payne again. We have John Zath and his partner taken on Peter Williams and Thomas Blade.I am angry at last months show, Christmas Revenge. Thomas Blade, you sicken me. Tonight you have to wrestle twice.Once against a new hiring, All American Arman Hammer, and you and Peter Williams have to face John Zath and his partner. Now lets get this show started.

Overall Rating: 46%

Chase Casmira vs Chris Payne

Tegland: Chase Casmira is entering the ring. He must be excited. He has to face Chris Payne again. Last month, he won. Hopefully he does it again.

Psycho by Bob Ricci begins playing and out comes Chris Payne with Kevin Castro.

Tegland: Chris Payne is a coward. He has to have backup to win this match. Its not even a Psycho Rules Match.

Payne enters the ring. The ref rings the bell and Payne and Casmira begin brawling.

Tegland: Stiff punch from Casmira to Payne.

Casmira hits Payne with a bodyslam. Castro is entering the ring to interfere.

Tegland: I cant believe this.

Casmira sees Castro and hits him with the Frat Party. Casmira continues his assault on Payne. Casmira has the Figure Four locked on.

Tegland: That's going old school.

Payne taps out. Casmira lets go of the hold. Casmira begins to celebrate.

Tegland: Casmira has won.

Casmira grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Casmira: Castro, you are fired and so are you Payne.

Tegland: What a way to start the night off.

Payne and Castro leave the ring. Casmira goes back to the announcers table.

Winner: Chase Casmira

Overall rating: 47%

Mr Amazing vs Konrad

No Ones There begins playing and out comes Konrad. Konrad enters the ring.

Casmira: Konrad is someone i respect. He has been here from the beginning.

Independance by A Forgotten Tragedy begins playing and out comes Mr. Amazing. He enters the ring.

Tegland: These two are evenly matched. I expect to see a great match out of them. Soemthing memorable.

Mr. Amazing and Konrad begin warming up. Amazing hits Konrad with a ddt. Amazing puts Konrad in a headlock. Konrad counters out of it. Konrad whips Amazing into the ropes. Konrad hits Amazing with a spinebuster. Konrad locks on the Texas Cloverleaf. Amazing makes it to the ropes. Konrad picks him up and goes for a powerbomb. Amazing counters it with a hurricarana.

Casmira: This is gonna be memorable.

Amazing locks on the sharpshooter. Konrad makes it to the ropes. Amazing picks up Konrad and hits him with a snap suplex. Amazing locks on the figure four. Konrad is attempting to reverse it. He does. Amazing stands up and gets to the ropes and the hold gets broken. Konrad and Amazing are both staring down each other. Amazing and Konrad lock up. Amazing hits him with a german suplex. Amazing hits him with another german suplex. Amazing hits him with another german suplex. Amazing goes for a fourth german suplex but can't lift him back up. Amazing lets go and climbs to the top rope. Amazing hits him with a diving headbutt. Amazing locks on the sharpshooter.Konrad taps.

Winner: Mr. Amazing

Overall Rating: 47%

John Zath is pumped for his match tonight.

Zath enters the ring and grabs a mic. Zath begins to speak.

Zath: People think i dont have friends in this federation but i do have at least one friend. He is my tag partner tonight. Come on down, Arman Hammer.

Arman Hammer enters the ring to boo's. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Hammer: I will help Zath win tonight. I have to face Thomas Blade twice but i will beat him twice in one night. Me and Zath go way back. I owed him a favor so i figured i should come down to MAW to help him beat Peter Williams and Thomas Blade. By the end of the night, they will be on the road of pain.

Arman Hammer and John Zath leave to boo's.

Overall Rating: 48%

Thomas Blade and Peter Williams are shocked.

Putting On The Ritz begins playing and out comes Peter Williams. He is on the entrance ramp. Perfect Strangers begins playing and out comes Thomas Blade. They both have a mic and enter the ring.

Blade: Casmira is unfair. I have to fight twice tonight. Arman, I don't fear you. You are just a coward. What kind of name is Arman Hammer? Trying to mock the detergent?

Williams: Zath, i beat you fair and square for the title. You wont beat me easily.

Blade: Arman, you will never be in my league. My match is next against Arman Hammer.

Overall Rating: 37%

Arman Hammer vs Thomas Blade w/ Peter Williams

Thomas Blade is still in the ring. Arman Hammer enters the ring. Arman and Blade lock up. Arman hits Blade with a spinebuster. Peter Williams enters the ring and attacks Arman and beats him down. Zath is running into the ring and begins to fight Blade and Williams.It is a double disqualification

Draw

Arman Hammer and John Zath vs Thomas Blade and Peter Williams

Tegland: I hope Hammer and Zath beat Blade and Williams.

Casmira: I got a special surprise after this match.

Zath and Williams start this off. Zath begins punching away at Williams. Zath hits Williams with a ddt. Zath tags in Arman. Arman picks up Williams and Zath and Arman hit him with a double dropkick. Zath goes back to his corner. Arman gets up and continues his assault on Williams. Arman picks up Williams and hits him with a press slam. Williams is getting close to tagging in Blade. Arman drags him away. Arman tags in Zath. Zath hits Williams with The Tiger Diver 91. Zath locks on the headlock to Williams. Williams begins powering out of it and sends Zath into the ropes and makes the tag to Blade. Blade gets in there. Blade hits Zath with a spinebuster. Blade attacks Arman. Blade pushes Arman off the ropes. Blade and Williams begin beating up Zath. Arman gets back into the match. Arman looks like he is gonna help Zath. Arman grabs Zath and hits him with the Swinging Neckbreaker. Arman, Williams and Blade continue the assualt on Zath. Arman shakes hands with Williams.It was a setup. The ref calls for the bell.

Casmira: This is bull crap. Next Month at House Party, it will be Me and John Zath vs Arman Hammer, Peter Williams and Thomas Blade.

Draw

Overall Show Rating: 44%

23 people attended Dangerous Attentions!

I made $230!!!

My PI is at 37%

I lost $80760

House Party Card

Chase Casmira and John Zath vs Arman Hammer, Peter Williams, and Thomas Blade

Hammer turned on Zath at Dangerous Intentions. Casmira said he will team with Zath to once and for all take down Williams and Blade.

Edited by ChaseSkill

Guest ChaseSkill

MAW House Party

I sacked Brian Tegland before the show so I am the lone announcer. I decided to have the show take place inside my loft apartment. The ring being in my living room. 30 people found places to sit. I made $300 from it. People were sitting on the couch, on the floor, and upstairs on the balcony. I should hold shows in my house more often. People can sit everywhere since i live in a loft and they can see the wrestling from almost everywhere in the house.

Best Of 7 Series

Mr. Amazing vs Konrad, 1st Match

Indepence begins playing and out comes Mr. Amazing. He enters the ring. No One's There begins playing and out comes Konrad. He enters the ring.

Casmira: The match is on. Best 4 out of 7 wins. 2 matches a show to save time and money.

Konrad and Amazing lockup. Konrad hits Amazing with a bodyslam. Konrad puts Amazing in a headlock.

Casmira: Hey kid!!! Put that back where it was. Note to self: Hire security for the next show.

Amazing counters out of the headlock and sends Konrad into the ropes. Amazing hits him with a back bodydrop. Amazing locks on the texas cloverleaf. Konrad gets to the ropes and the hold is broken. Amazing lets go of the hold. Amazing picks up Konrad and hits him with a neckbreaker. Amazing locks on the figure four leglock. Konrad taps.

Winner: Mr. Amazing, 1-0

Overall Rating: 52%[yes!!!]

Best Of Seven Series, 2nd Match

Mr. Amazing vs Konrad

Konrad and Mr. Amazing go to their respective corners and wait for the ref to ring the bell to start the match.

Casmira: This is the 2nd match between these two.Hopefully they can pull off something interesting.

Mr. Amazing and Konrad lockup. Konrad has the advantage and hits Amazing with a snap suplex. Konrad locks on the texas cloverleaf. Amazing makes it to the ropes. Konrad drags him to the center and Amazing taps out.

Winner: Konrad, 1-1

Overall Rating: 50%

Team Williams have a few words for Zath and Casmira

Puttin' On The Ritz begins playing and out comes Team Williams which is Arman Hammer, Thomas Blade and Peter Williams. They enter the ring. Williams grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Williams: Later on tonight, we have to fight John Zath and Chase Casmira in a 2 on 3 handicap match. Casmira isn't even a real wrestler. He is a coward. John Zath will never see this belt again. Casmira, I hope you enjoy booking your next show from the hospital because thats were you are gonna be.

Blade grabs the mic and begins to speak.

Blade: Casmira, you have been a thorn in my side since MAW started. You are a lousy owner. Zath, you will never get that title back no matter how hard you try.

Williams motions for them to go backstage.

Puttin' On The Ritz hits and Team Williams heads backstage.

John Zath and Chase Casmira have a few words for Team Williams

Casmira is already in the ring. John Zath walks down to the ring and enters it. Casmira grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Casmira: I decided to sweeten the deal. The winner of the match gets a shot at the title tonight. Zath, i got good news.

Zath grabs the mic and begins to speak.

Zath: You found a 3rd man?

Casmira: Yes. He is a legend.

Zath: Hulk Hogan? Roddy Piper? Jimmy Snuka?

Casmira: No. Villiano III is the person i managed to recruit.

Some mexican style music begins playing and out comes Villiano III. He enters the ring ready to fight.

Zath: He may be 51 but he still can kick some ass.Lets get the match started.

Team Zath vs Team Williams

Puttin' On The Ritz hits and out comes Team Williams. They enter the ring. Team Zath start bringing the fight to them. The ref rings the bell and the fight is on. Casmira hits Williams with the Frat Party. Zath hits Hammer with the Styles Clash. Villiano III hits Blade with the ddt. Villiano III covers Blade.1...2...3...

Winners: John Zath, Chase Casmira, and Villiano III

MAW Sash Title Match

Villiano III vs Peter Williams

Blade, Hammer, Casmira, and Zath clear the ring to let Villiano III and Williams fight. Williams is up and ready to fight. The ref rings the bell. Villiano III hits Williams with a side suplex. Villiano III locks on the fujiwara armbar. Blade trys to interfere but Zath hits him with the Styles Clash. Villiano III lets go of the hold and asks for a table. Casmira and Zath hand him one. Villiano III sets up the table. Villiano III picks up Williams and hits him with the ddt. Villiano III pins him. 1...2..3...Blade and Hammer climb into the ring and so does Casmira and Zath.All 6 men begin brawling again.They brawl all the way to the back.

Winner and new MAW Sash Champion: Villiano III.

Overall Rating: 45%

After the show ended, Me, John Zath, Villiano III and Mr. Amazing stayed to sign a few autographs for the fans. I have decided that the wrestling matches will now take place in my house.

House Party was attended by 30 people!!!

I made $300 from ticket sales.

My PI is now at 44%

I lost $72700

WWC, UCR, and IWA-Mid South have gone bankrupt

March Day Madness Card

MAW Sash Title Match

Villiano III vs John Zath

Villiano III has promised Zath a shot at the title.

Best Of Seven Series, Match 3

Konrad vs Mr. Amazing

Credit:http://www.MAWWrestling.Com

Guest nebulousecho

Doing good.

I am playing my old backyard fed for fun in EWR, started with nothing and the 5 of us guys that wrestled under "unsackable," free contracts. Maybe it's cheating, but I made multiple versions of ourselve for the different staff positions, except for referee.

Anyway I started at Backyard, 0% with $0 and now I have built it up to over $1million, a development territory, had a training center but got rid of it, have world class talent and I'm on the verge of breaking into..err..whatever is past Small level (regional I think.)

Keep it up! This is fun to read! It's easy to build a fed up, just takes tons of time to do it.

Guest ChaseSkill

March Day Madness

MAW Sash Title Video Package

ta-da-da ta-da-da ta-da your my favorite mistake[Disco Zath hits the Disco Shot on The Duelist to become the first ever MAW Sash Champion]

ta-da-da ta-da-da ta-da your my favorite mistake[Disco Zath celebrating after winning the MAW Sash Title]

ta-da-da ta-da-da ta-da-da

ta-da-da ta-da-da ta-da-da

i've got a sickness[Zath picks up Payne and hits him with a Spinebuster retaining the title]

it's contageous[Chase Casmira hitting Thomas Blade with a steel chair and putting Zath on top of him to get the win.]

don't touch me[Zath standing in the ring celebrating.]

'cause you just might get it[blade attacking Zath and placing Peter Williams on top giving him the win and becoming the new MAW Sash champion.]

and i have to appoligize for fallin for the glitter in your eyes every single time[Peter Williams celebrating]

i see you tonight and i bet you never realized it[Peter Williams pinning Thomas Blade and retaining the title]

how can you let this be?[Arman Hammer turning on John Zath during the tag match against Peter Williams and Thomas Blade]

how can you do this to me?[Picture of Team Williams posing together]

ta-da-da ta-da-da ta-da your my favorite mistake

i've got a sickness[Chase Casmira and John Zath revealing their third man to be Villiano III.]

for a hunger[Chase Casmira hitting Peter Williams with Frat Party]

i need some money[John Zath hitting Arman Hammer with the Styles Clash]

but i ain't got none[Villiano III hitting Blade with the ddt and pinning him to get a shot at the MAW Sash Title]

went to a doctor[ Villiano III pinning Peter Williams and becoming the MAW Sash Title Champion.]

he said it might be something[shows Villiano III celebrating.]

i said thanks for nothing[shows Peter Williams, Villiano III, John Zath, Chase Casmira, Thomas Blade and Arman Hammer brawling.]

how can you let this be?[ Shows a picture of John Zath posing.]

how can you do this to me?[ Shows a picture of Villiano III posing.]

Villiano III vs John Zath, MAW Sash Title Match Tonight!!!

Overall Rating: 30%[Credit- A Forgotten Tragedy, www.AForgottenTragedy.com]

Chase Casmira has something to say.

Casmira is already in the ring. He has a mic and begins to speak. He has a weird looking title with him.

Casmira: Williams, I wanna fight you. I will put my career and this title on the line. If i lose, i will retire from wrestling and you become the MAW Xtreme Champion. If i win, you leave MAW forever.

Puttin' On The Ritz hits and out comes Peter Williams, he has a mic of his own and begins to speak.

Williams: I accept your challenge.

Williams enters the ring.

Overall Rating: 52%

Career and Title vs Career

Chase Casmira vs. Peter Williams

Casmira and Williams lock up. Williams has the advantage. Williams hits him with a bodyslam. Williams goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. He enters the ring. Casmira is getting to his feet. He ducks a chairshot and hits him with a roundhouse kick. He takes the chair from him and wedges it in the corner. He picks up Williams and whips him into the corner. Williams counters and sends Casmira into the corner. Casmira gets hit with the chair. Williams hits him. Williams hits him. Williams hits him with the Double arm ddt. Williams pins him.1...2..3..Casmira gets and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Casmira: It was fun while it lasted. I'm sorry but i'm no longer a wrestler. I'm just an announcer now.

Mikey Whiplash Video Package

Voice: Im tired of sitting around and seeing MAW destroy itself. I need to come here to save it.

We see footage of Mikey wrestling.

Voice: Mikey Whiplash is coming to MAW to save it.

Best of Seven Series, Match 3

Konrad vs Mr. Amazing

Independance begins playing and out comes Mr. Amazing.He enters the ring. No One's There begins playing and out comes Konrad. He enters the ring. Amazing and Konrad lock up. Amazing hits him with a german suplex.Amazing locks on the sharpshooter.Konrad gets to the ropes. Amazing breaks the hold. Konrad gets to his feet and Konrad hits him with a neckbreaker. Konrad locks on the figure four leg lock. Amazing reverses it. Konrad gets out the hold. Konrad hits Amazing with a scoop slam. Konrad locks on the Texas Cloverleaf and Amazing taps.

Winner: Konrad, 2-1

Overall Rating: 50%

Loser Gets Fired Match

Arman Hammer vs Thomas Blade

Hammer and Blade lockup.Blade hits him with a snap suplex. Blade picks him up and hits him with a neckbreaker. Blade climbs to the top rope and hits him with a moonsault.1..2..3.Arman Hammer is fired.

Winner: Thomas Blade

Overall Rating: 35%

MAW Sash Title Match

Villiano III vs John Zath

Mexican style music hits and out comes Villiano III. He enters the ring. John Zath walks to the ring and enters it. Villiano III and Zath lock up. Zath hits Villiano III with a ddt. Zath climbs the top rope and goes for a splash. Villiano III just moved out the way. Zath missed the splash. Villiano III gets up and picks up Zath and hits him with a ddt.1..2..3..Villiano III and Zath shake hands after the match.

Winner: Villiano III

CZW and CMLL have gone bankrupt.

27 people attended March Day Madness

I made $270.

Villiano III has announced he is gonna retire in one month.

I signed a sponsership deal with Scotsmanality.com and Hollywood Mogul.

Downward Spiral Card

MAW Sash Title Match

Villiano III vs ???

This is his last match since he is retiring. If he retains the title, i will retire it with him.

credit:Http://www.MAWWrestling.com

Guest ChaseSkill

Downward Spiral

Passing Of The Torch

Mexican Music begins playing and out comes Villiano III. He enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Villiano III: Tonight is my final match against Lance Silva. I wanna pass the torch to a very good friend that shows qualities of being a champion in the future. Come on down John Zath.

For Everybody begins playing and out comes John Zath. Zath enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Zath: Its an honor to be in the ring with a legend like yourself.

Villiano III: I am passing the torch to you.

Mexican Music begins playing and Zath and Villiano III leave the ring and go backstage.

One Angry Mailman

Shawn The Mailman enters the ring and grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Shawn: I am sick and tired of your dogs chasing me. Your rotten kids kick me in the shins. Your dogs bite me. I am sick of having to buy a new set of postal worker uniforms. You want your mail, you have to beat me for your letters. You jackasses are stupid. I am very angry at all of you. Im sick of getting attacked by your cat, your dog, and your own kids. Next thing you know, you are gonna be attacking me.

Shawn The Mailman leaves and gets booed.

MAW Xtreme Title Match

Peter Williams vs ???

Puttin' On The Ritz begins to play and out comes Peter Williams. He enters the ring. Some unfamiliar music begins playing and out comes Paul Birchall armed with a singapore cane. Williams is shocked and Birchall enters the ring. Birchall hits Williams with the singapore cane repeatedly. The cane breaks. Williams is on the ground out cold. Blade has a chair and enters the ring and hits Birchall in the head with it and places Williams on top of Birchall.1..2..3..

Winner: Peter Williams

Best Of Seven Series, Match 4

Mr. Amazing vs Konrad

Independance begins playing and out comes Mr. Amazing.He enters the ring. No One's There begins playing and out comes Konrad. He enters the ring.Mr. Amazing and Konrad begin warming up. Amazing hits Konrad with a ddt. Amazing puts Konrad in a headlock. Konrad counters out of it. Konrad whips Amazing into the ropes. Konrad hits Amazing with a spinebuster.Konrad locks on the figure four leg lock. Amazing reverses it. Konrad gets out the hold. Amazing hits Konrad with a bodyslam. Amazing locks on the Texas Cloverleaf and Konrad taps.

Winner: Mr. Amazing, 2-2

Overall Rating: 53%

Mikey Whiplash is Coming

Whiplash: I am coming here to save MAW from destruction.

Video clips showing Whiplash wrestling. It fades with Whiplash staring at the camera.

Shawn The Mailman vs Thomas Blade

Shawn The Mailman comes out with a bag of letters and enters the ring. Perfect Strangers begins playing and out comes Thomas Blade. He enters the ring. Shawn hits him with the bag of letters and Blade goes down like a ton of bricks. Shawn picks him up and locks on the PostalMission. Blade taps.

Winner: Shawn The Mailman

Overall Rating: 31%[This was Blades last match here since his contract expired.]

MAW Sash Title Match

Lance Silva vs Villiano III

Dirty Pop by N*Sync begins playing and out comes Lance Silva to boos.He enters the ring. Mexican Music begins playing and Villiano III comes out and enters the ring. He and Silva lock up. Silva hits him with a bodyslam. Silva goes to pick up Villiano III but he fights back. Villiano III hits him with a lowblow and gets back up and begins punching him repeatedly. Silva falls down. Villiano III climbs the top rope and hits him with the Senton. Villiano III covers him. Peter Williams is coming and breaks up the pinfall and hits him with the double arm ddt. Williams gets out the ring. Silva pins Villiano III.1..2..3.. Silva and Williams continue their assault on Villiano III. For Everybody begins playing and out comes John Zath. He runs into the ring. He hits Williams with the Styles Clash. He begins fighting with Silva and sends him packing. Zath helps Villiano III up and they head backstage.

Winner: Lance Silva

35 people showed up.

I made $350 from ticket sales.

No feds have gone bankrupt this month.

After the show ended i saw my sister Sophie in the crowd and she approached me after the show and told me that her and John Zath are planning on getting married soon. I wished them the best of luck.

MAW No Holds Barred

John Zath has a few words for Silva and Williams

Lance Silva vs ???

Best Of 7 Series, Match 5

Mr. Amazing vs Konrad

credit: http://www.MAWwrestling.com

Edited by ChaseSkill