Fucking Misfits.

K

I was totally looking forward to seeing the Misfits tommorrow, but fucking Robo couldn't get his ass into the country in time so now they've fucking cancelled.

And to make it worse, they were only a little part of the big show - which means the big show is still going on. Featuring dozens of shitty bands I don't care about, so no refund (The shows still happening) and no rescheduling.

Fucking dicks.

Edit: Scored a refund by arguing that since it was billed as "City Invasion Tour: Feat' Exploited + The Misfits" the Misfits were infact the main event, which does qualify for a refund.

I heard Danzig was an asshole too. But when you consume live babies and you're built like SOMETHING LARGE you can be like that.

Should have gone for Exploited, ICW. Even if there was no Misfits.

Edited by Whoo

Actually, when I saw the Jerry Only version of the Misfits in Toronto, it was still a really enjoyable experience. Everybody in the place was moving, and the songs sounded pretty good. It was all about the atmosphere, not the actual music though.