"This is War"

livid

This is War

Fresh new track today it seems. It's quite good in my opinion, sounds a little heavier than the normal Ill stuff.

And Ill Nino will be touring with Disturbed and 10 Years starting on August 3rd. I MAY be checking out that tour when they come up here, if not, I'm waiting for MAAW3 in the Winter.

Got it now, haven't stopped listening to it all day. It is a very decent track, the verses are great with the heavyness present, the chorus is okay if not heavy enough or light enough - feels very middle ground. The guitaring segment at the end is just amazing, changes the sound to something really romantic, that's my favourite bit of it. Overall, it's a very good track. This will be constantly played until the album comes out no doubt.

Talking of the album I thought I would place the track listing and album cover in here as well for us all...

Ill Nino – One Nation Underground

1. This is War

2. My Resurrection

3. What You Deserve

4. La Liberacion Of Our Awakening

5. Turns to Grey

6. All I Ask For

7. De La Vida

8.Corazon of mine

9. Everything Beautiful

10. In This Moment

11. My Pleasant Torture

12. Violent Saint

13. Red Rain

What You Deserve is also going to be the first single, release date of August 29th.

As for the album cover, here it is...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.it/shared/pic...r---One-(1).jpg

I love it. The new logo kicks some arse, and is completly different than what I expected. All signs so far are good (Y)