Ska music!

Venom

My favourite show from a third wave band was the third Mad Caddies show i've seen. The second was my favourite prior to that one. The last time i've seen them it wasn't that great but i assume that happened because it was a joint show with bands that don't have anything to do with them, so there wasn't a huge crowd who had gone just for them. I loved a Catch 22 show i've seen in 2001, and one of the mighty mighty bosstones in 2002. I also loved the slackers this year and had the privilege of seeing the skatalites (although obviously not all of them are from the original formation as a few have died) twice in the last couple of years.

My favorite would have to be Bob and the Sagets playing with Big D and the Kids Table and Mustard Plug. I came home absolutely DRENCHED in sweat. It was a skankin' good time for everyone there. Not just the best ska show, but the best show I've ever seen (besides Badfish. but that doesn't count because nothing will ever, ever, beat that.)