Graphic Questions

I didn't do much with my Pain Shop Pro today, however I did try playing around with a few new brushes to see if I couldn't come up with anything I liked...I had the feeling to do something about the movie the "Ring", so here is the banner i created. Let me know whatcha think.

the_ring.jpg

EDIT: A quick question, I know I've had a lot of them...I thank all of you guys who've tried to help. If you look at my signature of Stacy Keibler you'll notice little lines going through it...(not the flag in the background)...is there a way to get those lines, do I need to use a brush, or is there a another way to do it?

Edited by THIR13EN²

EDIT: A quick question, I know I've had a lot of them...I thank all of you guys who've tried to help. If you look at my signature of Stacy Keibler you'll notice little lines going through it...(not the flag in the background)...is there a way to get those lines, do I need to use a brush, or is there a another way to do it?

For horizontal lines, go to Effects > Texture Effects > Blinds. Set the width low and mess around with the opacity until you have it the way you want.

The only way I know of to do the diagonal lines is to do it pixel by pixel. I did it a while ago and have got a psp file saved of it, catch me on MSN if you'd like it.