Norris Scott

Guest Morecello

Guest Morecello

Norris and I are going to battle. We have already agreed to rules of AIM.

Size: 400x300

Chose your favorite music artist and create a graphic about them.

Guest Morecello

I know I'm going to be completely blown out of the water. I like this graphic that I made. I was orginally going to do Green Day but couldn't find a PSD. I'm not really good a cutting yet so I opted for The Used. You may notice there is no stroke on the text. I orginally had a white 1 pxl stroke around the text but it didn't look right so I opted for no stroke.

TheUsed.png

Guest Morecello

Because I don't like large graphics. I don't feel comfortable making them because I always end up with way to much space in the graphic. Small ones are just easier on me. Not to mention I was looking for a quick battle.

Guest Morecello

It's first to three. Norris Wins. I really like that graphic. Not a huge fan of disturbed, but that was pretty cool. I liked the way you postioned the cuts on there to.

I'm now 0-2.

(Y) thanks Morecello, was good practice for the both of us I'd reckon.

I have a huge list of bands I could have chosen....RA, Twisted Method, Disturbed, LP...etc., the list just goes on and on.