Theme: Create a new album for your favourite band, which can include any songs they have ever done. (Include front AND back.)

Restrictions: Show your resources. Do not just copy one of their old albums, be creative.

Size: 500x450

DEADLINE: August 3rd. Do it as soon as possible, rather than delay it. You have three days.

Edited by Corruption

(Y)

Dream Theater - Greatest Hits

Front Cover

dtghfront7kq.jpg

Back Cover

dtghback0qi.jpg

I left out the legal mumbo-jumbo/track-list on the back because a) I'm lazy and b) there was no room left. Apart from that, I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. I blatently stole the idea for the film strip off Johnny Perfect's battle with HFD (hope you don't mind :wub: ) , it was a bitch to pull off though, especially fitting each of the individual album covers into the space provided.

Good luck!

EDIT: Oh yeah, as for resources I had way too much to post so I left them out. Most of them were found through a simple Google search anyways just for the titles of the albums and some misc promo pictures. It should'nt really matter, you can see that the majority of the graphic is my own work.

Edited by public enemy

Ok, both of mine should be attatched. Just like public enemy did, I left out the legal stuff. Most of it is a bg I made while playing around trying to get inspiration and a stock that my mom took, but I got a little from Google.

Now, I know that public enemy's is probably ahead of mine graphic wise, but since I'm a huge Ozzy fans (one of the biggest) I tried to stay realistic. I think I pulled it off well. As for the track listing, I made them all up myself. Any Ozzy fan will also realize that "Blizzard Of Rhodes" is something I made up as a tribute to Randy.

ozzycover17iw.jpg

ozzyback11oo.jpg

Edited by Juan Deere

PE: not really liking the background but you made everything fit together so its bearable. loving the text and the back cover , nice work. I think it would have been better if you would have included the track listing and such.

JD: I'm all for dark graphics but this graphic is way to dark. I totally missed the text on the top of the front cover. The font choice fits and the background is ok but the overall darkness really hurts it.

I vote for Public Enemy