Pixies

probablyoliver

Oh yeah, touch ma bad self. I just got Pixies tickets for the 31st of August at Ally Pally!

This is going to be sweet-as! I was pissed that I couldn't see them at Reading, but a headlining slot at the Alexandra is just as good (Only QOTSA won't be supporting :()!

Just wondering, anybody else going? Tickets went on sale 9am this morning, they'll be sold out soon enough.

Sounds really awesome.

Are there any supporting acts playing?

There should be two support groups, although nobody has been confirmed yet. Kings of Leon are supporting in Glasgow, QOTSA are before them on the bill for Reading, so it could be either of them, or somebody else. If QOTSA support, I'll piss myself, I was meant to see them 3 times in one day in March, but Homme got sick, then I was meant to see them a few weeks back, but it was cancelled due to the London bombs, and I can't make the rescheduled dates :(

I'm hoping for an unknown band for one of the support acts. Unknown support acts always seem to be the best.

So I got my very sexy ticket today. This is going to be amazing. I take it nobody is going from here, so I'll have to gloat the day after :D, also the week before I'll be seeing Death From Above 1979 at Mean Fiddler (23rd) so if anybody is going to that, I'll see you there.

Also got news today that the Futureheads are supporting, which is no bad thing. COuld have been better, but it could have been a lot worse, :)