The 2005/2006 Hockey Season Thread

Clawson

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE BEST GAME EVER.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally, one team manages to actually prevent going down three games to none. Winning a game that goes into triple overtime must really sting for San Jose, that would probably drain you as badly as losing two straight!

Guest Grapehead

We get one more game, not worth it though, since Buffalo will be desperate to close this up without letting us too far back in, and we don't handle desperate teams well.

I'm not a Senators fan, but you can't write off your team! I didn't with Toronto, and it made every game really exciting and every win that much more sweeter. If you like the Ottawa Senators, you better be watching the next game tomorrow and you better be cheering. If any team in these playoffs can come back from a 3-0 deficit, it is Ottawa. If they just tighten up a bit on defence, this series is theres.

Hey, whatd'ya know, Jean Chrétien is still alive.

I'm not a Senators fan, but you can't write off your team! I didn't with Toronto, and it made every game really exciting and every win that much more sweeter. If you like the Ottawa Senators, you better be watching the next game tomorrow and you better be cheering. If any team in these playoffs can come back from a 3-0 deficit, it is Ottawa. If they just tighten up a bit on defence, this series is theres.

That is the one thing I like about leafs fans they never give up on their team.

Well it is over.... Buffalo won in overtime. I don't know what is worse 1. Ottawa losing or 2. having to deal with cocky buffalo fans :(

Kind of sad because the team won't be the same next year but I am looking forward to see what the Senators do. I just want them to sign a good free agent this summer and and maybe some more veteren presence as the team seems to get younger every year.

That is the one thing I like about leafs fans they never give up on their team.

Well it is over.... Buffalo won in overtime. I don't know what is worse 1. Ottawa losing or 2. having to deal with cocky buffalo fans :(

Kind of sad because the team won't be the same next year but I am looking forward to see what the Senators do. I just want them to sign a good free agent this summer and and maybe some more veteren presence as the team seems to get younger every year.

Everyone on the Oiler's bandwagon!

It's big enough. We still have empty cars from the eighties. Bring some gas! They haven't been run in a while.