Playstation Freedom - Alton Towers Weekender

PkmnTrainerJ

Basically saw an advert for this in a video games magazine and had to check it out.

Weekender Site

Sony seem to have big events going on at Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Thorpe Park has the musical side of things with Feeder, Faithless and Razorlight. But screw Thorpe Park it's too far away from where I am.

Alton Towers is better anyway, and the event is too.

- Strap on a Sumo suit and have a Sumo battle with your mates

- Make a request at the Human Jukebox

- Drop in at the legendary Playstation Free To Speed Tuning Garage

- Have a pop at the mind bending rope maze

- Try your luck at a Singstar contest and win PS2 goodies

- Get carried around the park in a luxury Sedan chair if you win the spacehopper challenge

- Visit the Free To Fight arena and battle other fans on the best fighting games on PS2 (This event is for over 18's only, which means Mortal Kombat!!! Mwhahahahahaha!)

I'm going to try and go for all three days at the Alton Towers event, so if anyone else is planning to go and wants to meet up so you'll know it's me beating you at Mortal Kombat and screaming like a little girl on Nemesis then feel free to say. Anyways, it's all good in the hood.

- Visit the Free To Fight arena and battle other fans on the best fighting games on PS2 (This event is for over 18's only,

Oh god, I could embarrass a whole load of new people at Tekken5, I must go to this.

Put Hwoarang or Steve in my clutches and I assure you, you wouldn't stand a chance. Just ask J.

Pffft~!

Steve vs Steve, we can have a boxing match. Or King vs King, I had a great game the other day with my mate except he somehow pulled out a running powerbomb counter. I was not impressed.

Put Hwoarang or Steve in my clutches and I assure you, you wouldn't stand a chance. Just ask J.

Pffft~!

Steve vs Steve, we can have a boxing match. Or King vs King, I had a great game the other day with my mate except he somehow pulled out a running powerbomb counter. I was not impressed.

Uh... that's a pretty basic counter :huh: