Rave and Tna Sacrifice wallpapers

Raven Wallpaper

worked on this graphic for several weeks off and on . I'd get something leave it for a day and come back and decide it didn't look right . Finally foudna good style and stuck with it. I really think the text is good thats what I tried to improve the most.

Sacrifice Wall

Not really happy with the way this wall came out but I made it while I was in between stages of the raven wall. Couldn't get the right theme going.

(Y) Good job on the both of those, I like them.

Definitely two of the best pieces I've seen from you, you've seem to have mastered the text, a minor downfall in the past, to perfection.

The Raven one works better as a wallpaper IMO probably due to the centralised cut, you can see that you've put a lot of work into it, the blending especially looks just right.

I can see what you meant about being unable to get a theme going in the second piece but nonetheless it still works as a standalone wallpaper. The blending in the background is again top-notch but the only thing that lets it down, to me at least, is the cut placement especially the out-of-proportion Sabu cut.

Apart from that, I've loving both of them and I'd give them a 9/10 and an 8/10 respectively. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback.. as far as the seond graphic goes and not really having a theme. I'm hard on myself when it comes to my graphics if one things seems off i usually jsut scrap it. at first I thought it might have been the background style I used but since you mentioned it I think it could be the cut placement that made the graphic sour on me.

I'll probably be doing a Matt Hardy wall and some diva , either Trish or Lita wall next. gotta get back in the swing of things

That Raven one is badass. You've had some slow/rough times lately where you've not been at your best, but I think this piece is one of your best in a long long time. Love the text and how the red Raven text is in the middle of the black text. The cut of Raven looks pretty damn good and words perfect for it. The blending and lighting on the background is sweet, really liking how it's come together. No faults really at all.

Second piece is also quite good, not as good, but certainly good. Loving that 'Sacrifice' piece and the logo looking part looks pretty good. A rough cut or two but other than that, no faults. Background and colouring is very nice.

Raven - Blurry cut. Big space above Raven's head. Nice blending and background. I like the style of the text, love the red text. The dark text I'm not too keen on though. - 7/10

Sacrifice - Love the blending/background. Cuts (including logo) are a bit iffy. The foreground cuts look uneven. Jarrett and Rhino are quite small compared to Raven and (especially) Sabu. Would've looked better if they were all the same size(ish). - 7/10