World Championship Union of Wrestling

Nelson

I haven't got that much time today, so I'm going to do an overview of the matches

Friday 13th February 2009

Innovated!

........Intro and Pyro.............

Announcers: David Prazak and Alicia Webb

Prazak: It's Friday the 13th and welcome everybody to WCU Innovated, I am your host David Prazak ans as always along side Alicia Webb!!

Alicia: As Always David, but we've got a great night ahead....

Prazak: That's right Alicia, tonight we've got Jonny C. vs Calgary Christmas, the WCU Junior Featherweight title is going to be on the line as Eric Cobain defends against Shannon Moore and the New Revolution are banned from ringside, Amazing Red goes up against Billy Kidman and not forgetting a big team team match as Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin take on Psychosis and Chris Sabin!! Not forgetting Alicia, the return of Alicia's Room 69!!

Alicia: Yep, my guest tonight is going to be Jonny C. who has been making an impact here on Innovated!

We now here the music of Calton Kaz

Carlton Kaz vs Michael Raines

The match started with both men locking up and Michael Raines getting the upperhand, and seeming in full control of the match, in this time he hit a couple of impact moves aswell as a dropkick from the top rope, went for the cover three times during this period, only managing a two count on each occation.  The fans were behind Kaz for this match and as Raines had Kaz in a sleeper hold, Kaz fed off the crowd to fight out of it, seeming taking control before a shot to the mid section from Raines, who then hit a bulldog, only getting a two count again.  Raines was back in control and it has always looked from the start that he has this match in the bag.  Again Kaz was feeding off the crowd and managed to start fighting back, with left and right hand shots, then ducking a right hand from Raines, he hit a German Suplex, Kaz waits for Raines to get to his feet and Kaz hits a super kick, only magaging a two count, again at this point Kaz waits for Raines to get to his feet and hits Raines with the Kazstractor and gets the three count.

Winner: Carlton Kaz

Prazak: What a huge win for Carlton Kaz, maybe a bit of an upset there

Alicia: No doubt a huge win, Carlton needs to get noticed around here and wins like that will always help!

...............Firehouse Preview Video..................

Jonny C. vs Calgary Christmas

The match began with Jonny C. looking to get right onto the assault of Christmas, but Christmas ducks a first right hand and hits an early German Suplex, Jonny rolled right out of the ring, trying to shrug off the move and looks a little fustrated.  Jonny got back in the ring, looking to get the better of Christmas, but Christmas was having none of it and had the upper hand before Jonny raked the eyes of Christmas and that put Jonny in control of the match, using his brawling skills, weaking down Christmas, Jonny hitting right hands and is in control now.  Jonny C. now singals a powerbomb, gets Christmas into position, but Christmas manages to flip Jonny over his head, but Christmas needs to take time to get his bearings back.  Both men exchange blows before Jonny hits a knee to the gut and a european uppercut, knocking Christmas to the ground.  Picks Chritmas up and this time is successful with the powerbomb,  Jonny gets the cover, he puts both feet on the 2nd rope and manages to steel the victory from Christmas!

Winner: Jonny C.

Prazak: Your guest for tonight stole it, he cheated!

Alicia: Well we will get all his answers later tonight

.........Highlights from no reSiStance and Inpublic............

Chavo Guerrero makes his way to the ring

Chavo: Over the last few weeks I have been involved in situations involving the New Revolution, one man in particular has been getting under my skin, that man being TAKA Michinoku.  So I'm out here to challenge you TAKA to a one-on-one match at Firehouse!  For those who don't know, I've been the victim of attacks from the New Revolution, TAKA being the main guy, I don't really know what his intentions are, maybe cos I can't understand what the hell he is saying!  But TAKA, I know your here, I also know you won't come out from the back to face me man to man, so I want an answer this Tuesday on No reSiStance!

Chavo's music hits and he gets a decent pop from the crowd as he plays to them for a bit

Prazak: Did you here that? TAKA, Chavo at Firehouse, that will no doubt be a good advert for our featherweight division here in WCU

Alicia: No doubt David, I can't wait for Firehouse, especially Brock Lesnar vs Erik Watts

Prazak: Yep, there is a possibilty that these two could meet in a, get this, Japanese Death Match!

Alicia: We will find out this Wednesday on Inpublic when Paul Thomason, in person will be there to deliver the verdit from the WCU officials!!

With that, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin's music hits

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin vs Chris Sabin and Psychosis

The match begins with Charlie Haas and Chris Sabin, Sabin manages to frustate Haas as he uses his speed to dodge moves from Haas, because of this Haas forgets his background for a minute and nails Sabin with a right hand, knocking him to the ground and starts stomping away at Sabin, Charlie Haas now in control starts hitting some of his technical moves before tagging in Benjamin, who does the same and goes for a pin, only getting a two count, he keeps hold of Sabin and tags in Haas and they both put him to the corner turnbuckle and stomp away at Sabin.  Haas whips Sabin into the ropes and manages to move out of the way and hit a flying clothesline, Sabin now has time to take a breather and now Haas is also down.  Both slowly make their way to their respective corner whilst the ref started the ten count, both mange the tag and Psychosis and Benjamin are in, Psychosis with a right hand to Benjamin, then one to Haas, they both then recieve a dropkick each for their troubles, Psychosis now plays to the crowd, but takes to long and both men have recovered, Haas distracts the ref as Benjamin crawls back in the ring with a steel chair, taking both Psychosis and Sabin out!!  Benjamin runs in for the cover and the ref counts three!!

Winners: Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

Prazak: I can't believe it, another steel tonight

Alicia: I think we're going to see a new Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin now that they are currently out of the World Tag Team title picture

Prazak: The former champions want to get back on top by any means possible, even if it means winning like this!

We now go backstage and into the locker room of the New Revolution

Bartlett: Right Shannon, we're not allowed at ringside, so remember the plan, just 16 days from now we could have the Junior Featherweight title, which you're gonna get tonight and at Firehouse, we will also have the World Tag Team Titles, won't we Elix? Won't we Matt?

Elix and Matt: Yes boss

Bartlett: And another thing for Firehouse, TAKA, I'm talking to you! You're gonna execpt the challenge for the match against Chavo and we will take him out once and for all!  The Featherweight division will belong to the New Revolution and thats a promise, now c'mon Shannon!

Shannon leaves the room and is heading to the ring

WCU Junior Featherweight Championship - Eric Cobain© vs Shannon Moore

Shannon starts the match using various cheating methods to try and get the upperhand, and eventually does, when Cobain hits the ground and looks like we could have a new champion, Shannon picks him up and does a spinning bulldog on the turnbuckle, but only managing a two count.  After a few right hands by Moore, Cobain starts to fight back with some of his own right hands, but a knee to the gut by Moore puts the end to that! He hits Cobain with a DDT and again only manages a two count on the pin.  Moore goes to the top rope, waits for Cobain to stand and hits a flying cross body, which is rolled through by Cobain, but only manages to get a two count, both men get to their feet, but Cobain suprises Moore with a text-book dropkick, Moore rolls out of the ring, Cobain comes running, jumps over the ropes, flips a complete 360 and catches Moore, both men down, the referee starts the ten count, only magaging to get to six before both men struggle to get in the ring.  They both then exchange blows whilst both on their knees before again, Cobain by suprise! He he jumps to his feet and sweetly kicks Moore to the temple, goes for the cover, but Moore manages to get his foot on the rope to stop the pinfall count at two.  Cobain a little annoyed at himself for pinning him to close to the ropes, this gives time for Moore to get to his feet, but Cobain notices and hits the Diamond Dust, Shannon is out!  Cobain signals for the Moonsault, goes to the top and hits it! 1...2....3 it's over! Cobain has done it again, his music plays and he stands in the middle of the ring, holding his title in the air, but the New Revolution come running down the ring, Cobain makes a quick exit and goes through the crowd, saving himself from a five on one assault!!

Winner: Eric Cobain

Prazak: Another very impressive display from Eric Cobain, he as all the makings of a great champion

Alicia: It wasn't the New Revolutions night tonight, but at Firehouse, it's going to be Taka Michinoku vs Chavo Guerrero and Monty Brown and Crimson vs Elix Skipper and Matt Stryker for the World Tag Team titles!!

Suddenly Avril Lavignes 'Freak Out' song hits over the speakers

Prazak: Well that's you Alicia, time for Alicia's Room 69!

Alicia: Ok David, I'm on my way to the ring

She gets up from her chair to a fantastic pop from the crowd and gets into the ring which has typical hotel props, a bed a couple of chairs and cupboards for her interview segment

Alicia: Hello everyone and welcome to my ROOM

big pop from the crowd

Alicia: My guest tonight will be making his Room 69 debut, this man has been in the company now for a couple of months and is still undefeted, my guest tonight, JONNY C.!!!!!

boo's from the crowd as Jonny C.'s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Alicia: We'll start off about tonight, and you used the ropes to beat Calgary Christmas, do you not think you can beat him fairly?

Jonny: Hold on a second, this is supposed to be an interview, not insult Jonny night!  I know you've slept with half the locker room Alicia, and that Christmas is prbably one of them and you may feel sorry for him at the size of his 'man hood' but I don't wanna waste my time against loosers like him and wanted to get outta that ring as soon as I can and off this show and onto no reSiStance and Inpublic where someone like me should be.

Alicia: Well....

Jonny: You know what Alicia, I'm sick of hearing your voice, so why don't shut up for a secong long enough so a man can't into your mouth and let me speak.  I am wasting my time here on this good for nothing show, the only reason this place is sold out tonight is because they all came to see me, that's why WCU still has a show on a Friday night, because of me! That's the only reason I'm not on no reSiStance and Inpublic, these people don't come to see sluts like you Alicia

Heavy boo's from the crowd, Alicia looks very annoyed

Jonny: Why do people like you have a job here anyway? You do nothing, cos that's all you are nothing!  You see I'm the next big thing here, I'm a future WCU World Heavyweight Champion, you're not nor ever will come close, no wonder with ho's like you the womens division is dead!

Alicia: That's it this interview is over, there is no way I'm gonna interview a bastard like you anymore

Jonny: BASTARD! you call me a BASTARD!

Jonny C. walks over to Alicia

Jonny: You know what I do to people who call me a bastard?

Suddenly Jonny C. headbuts Alicia right on the head knocking her out

Prazak: What the hell? Get that son of a bitch outta here, he's just assaulted Alicia, somebody please get out here

Jonny C.'s music hits as he leaves with a smerk on his face and EMT's come rushing down to the ring

.....Don't try this at home video.........

Prazak: Welcome back to Innovated! we have just witness an uncalled for assault by Jonny C. on Alicia Webb, that's why I'm alone out here now, Alicia is backstage recieving medical attention, Jonny C. has left the building thank god!

Amazing Red's music hits

Amazing Red vs Billy Kidman

Amazing Red takes early control of this match, playing to the crowd, hitting minor moves.  Kidman takes over after a bit, again only hitting minor moves, They then start exchanging blows.  Amazing Red then gets the upper hand, whips Kidman into the corner and hits a flying splash, knocking Kidman down, he goes to the top rope and hits a hurrancarana from the top rope, goes in for the cover, only gettting a two count, Red though now seems in complete control, Whips Kidman into the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick, cover again, only gets a two.  Kidman get to his feet, only to recieve a dropkick, he runs back to the top rope and attempts a moonsault, but Kidman moves out of the way.  Both men are down and the ref starts the ten count.  Get's only to four before both men are back to their feet and exchange blows.  Kidman gets the upperhand and carrys on with the fists to the face.  Whips Red into the ropes, Kidman goes on all fours to fool Red, Red reads this and jumps on Kidman's back catapults himself on the top rope and Moonsaults from there onto Kidman, who was back on his feet, this takes him down, only gets a two count from the pin.  This move got an applaud from the crowd.  Red now in control, has Kidman by the head, who is on his knees, and a low blow from Kidman, the referee was stood behind Red and didn't see it!!  Red goes down on the mat in pain, Kidman goes to the top rope and hits the Shooting Start Press, cover 1.....2....3

Winner Billy Kidman

Prazak: A cheap low blow by Kidman wins the match, none the less a big win in the featherweight division, thats all the time we've got left, tune into no reSiStance this Tuesday, bye folks!!

The WCU copyright logo appears and we fade to black

WCUwrestling.com

One more match was added to the Firehouse card as Chavo Guerrero will go one-on-one with TAKA Michinoku.

WCU Innovated did a 0.78 rating on the Playboy Channel

No reSiStance Preview

A big match has been announced Randy Orton asked and recieved a one-on-one match against Jeremy Lopez after Lopez pinned Orton on Inpublic last week thanks to Chris Jericho and Suave Polshaw.

Monty Brown will go up against New Revolution member Matt Stryker, Elix Skipper and Crimson are banned from ringside

Erik Watts has said he will make himself a match to show Brock Lesnar a taster of what he is in for at Firehouse, just like Brock issued an open challenge last week

All this and more, only on WCU no reSiStance

Edited by pault

Should the Japanese Death Match between Brock Lesnar and Erik Watts take place at Firehouse?

Click /forum/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=27687&st=0#entry526644">here to vote

• 2 weeks later...

Since it seemed I started this diary at a random point in WCU I've decided to do this documentary style thing on the history of WCU, I have no reSiStance half written and should be up tomorrow, if I have any loyal readers sorry for the lateness I've just been really busy lately

The Rise and Rise of WCU Part I - The Risky Start

Everyone said he couldn't do it.  Everyone said he couldn't cut it alone, but WCU has turned from a cult fan based show to a global phenomenon in a short space of time

Erik Watts (WCU Superstar): The original concept of the World Championship Union of Wrestling was to give wrestlers a second chance, hense the name.

Jeff Hardy (Former WCU Superstar): This really was something different and a lot of guys who got asked to do this thought that their career was over.

The first show held the name 'WCU Showtime!' WCU was born on November 1st 2006 at the Florida Babel Sports Hall in front over around 300 people

Paul Thomason (WCU Owner): I'd been working towards that day for almost 4 years and I knew that night had to be a bang otherwise it had all been waste, I risked everything for one night, obviously it paid off.

At the time the wrestling industry was going through a rough patch, many promotions began, most of them failed.

Paul Thomason: I didn't want to be the guy in front of the camera at the time so I spoke to Vince Russo who I had worked with in TNA, he took up the offer to play the WCU Commisioner, he was in the first segment in WCU history

WCU Showtime! - November 1st 2006

Russo: Hello everybody and welcome to a historic night in professional wrestling, welcome to World Championship Union of Wrestling, and tonight we will crown the first ever WCU champions.

The card was set for the first night, it was:-

WCU World Tag Team Titles

Ron Simmons/Bradshaw vs Stasiak/D-von Dudley

WCU World Featherweight Title

Thrasher Worthy vs Jeff Hardy

WCU All-American Heavyweight Title

Ron Killings vs Rodney Mack

WCU World Heavyweight Championship

Abyss vs Aidan Nathans

Also that night an apperance from Amy Dumas, who was previously known as Lita. It was a succesful night with Ron Simmons and Bradshaw, Thrasher Worthy, Ron Killings and Abyss becomming the first ever WCU Champions.

Ron Killings (WCU Superstar): It was the first time I had been in the ring and felt positive about something, at that time there was only TNA which was going up, all the other promotions were dropping and going out of business, I had long since left TNA before Showtime! It was so hard with the state of the industry to get booked in the indy scene and at this time WCU was still an indy promotion, but you felt it was going in the right direction.

Paul Thomason: So after that the first show out of the way, and it was successful, the WCU name had been heard and good things were being said, but we wanted a television deal and I took the first opportunity I got, the Playboy channel offered us a primetime slot on Fridays. It was still early days of the company, I had to take it. The show Innovated! still runs now.

So on December 1st 2006, just one month after the launch WCU Innovated was screened on TV scoring a 0.72 rating. The show saw the debuts of Erik Watts, Eric Angle, Jorge Estrada, Alex Wright, Jackie, Andrew Martin, Rosey and Jamel.

WCU Innovated - 1st December 2006

Abyss hits Watts with the steel chair the ref didn't see it!!  Abyss picks Watts up, whips him into the ropes and a BLACK HOLE SLAM 1.....2......3

Ian: Abyss keeps the WCU World Heavyweight Title, damn to hell the way he did it!

no reSiStance

.........Intro and Pyro.........

Announcers: Jon Ian and Enygma

Ian:  We are less than two weeks away from Firehouse, hello everybody, I'm Jon Ian and for tonight I'm along side Enygma

Enygma: That's right Jon, Alicia couldn't make it tonight, so I'm filling her shoes!

Ian: Alicia was a victim of a cowedly assault from Jonny C. on Innovated! more about that later

Enygma: Yes because we have one hell of a night for you

Ian: Tonight, Randy Orton will go one-on-one with Jeremy Lopez and also Erik Watts will be in action!!

Enygma: He's putting himself in a no disqualification match against an opponent of his choosing!!

Monty Brown's music hits

Ian: A bit of a preview for Firehouse here as Monty brown is going to go one-on-one with Matt Stryker, he and Crimson will defend the World Tag Team Titles against Stryker and Elix Skipper on Pay-Per-View, Crimson and Skipper are banned from ringside tonight

Monty Brown vs Matt Stryker

Both men circle the ring before grappling up, Monty Brown getting the upperhand, twists the arm of Stryker around and whips him into the ropes and POOOOOOOUUUUNNNNCE!!!! Cover 1-2-3

Winner: Monty Brown

Ian: I can't believe it, he's won it already, my god, how quick was that

Enygma: I'm going to say that was around 10 seconds!!

Ian: The dominance of Crimson on Skipper last Wednesday and a win this quick for Monty!! It looks at the moment the Tag Titles are going to stay put with Monty and Crimson!!

............Firehouse preview video.............

We cut backstage where Monty Brown is celebrating his record win against Matt Stryker with Crimson, Monty is looking in a mirror, we can't see the reflection

Monty: Look at this hey! What a body! And not even a little sweat, guess we know where the Tag Titles are gonna be after Firehouse, come look in this mirror Crimson

Crimson shakes his head

Monty: C'mon it's not gonna kill ya is it?

Crimson still shakes his head

Monty: Oh C'mon man! Just get up and look at that!

Crimson gets up, walks to the mirror and Monty puts his arm around him, Monty looks back in the mirror and his face changes from smiling to looking like he's just seen a ghost!

Monty: What the hell??!!??

Monty runs out of the dressing room and Crimson punches the mirror in fustration, smashing it into pieces.

Ian: What the hell happened there?

Enygma: I have no idea, I've never seen Monty Brown look like that before!!

Erik Watts music hits

Ian: Well hopefully we'll get what happened between Monty and Crimson cleared up, but it's time for Erik Watts no-dq match!!

Watts: I said I'm going to show Brock Lesnar a sneak preview of what I'm going to do to him at Firehouse with a match here against anyone I want, Brock probably thinks I'm going to chose someone I can just crush, I've chose someone who is unbeaten in WCU, someone who I have a little problem with since, well, Friday, when this man attacked a very good friend of mine Alicia Webb!! So my opponent tonight is Jonny C. now get your little ass out here.

Jonny C's music hits as he is about to make his no reSiStance debut

Erik Watts vs Jonny C. No Disqualifications

Jonny gets into the ring and Watss tackles Jonny and starts hitting him with ring hands, Jonny is doing his best to block them but isn't getting very far, Watts continues the punishment as he gets off Jonny and plays to the crowd getting a huge pop, Jonny gets up, only to get a huge clothesline from Watts and Jonny stays down, Watts leaves the ring and gets a steel chair, brings it into the ring and waits for Jonny to get to his feet and BANG! a huge shot to the head, busting Jonny wide open, Erik Watts is in full control of this match and the fans are loving it!!  Watts picks Jonny up and a right hand knocking Jonny back down, he picks the steel chair back up and agains waits for Jonny to get to his feet and another huge shot by Watts, Jonny looks to be completly out cold!!  Erik Watts leaves the ring and lifts up the ring apron, he pulls out a table!!!  He brings it into the ring, slides in himself and starts to set it up, as he does, Brock Lesnar comes running down the ring, Erik Watts doesn't notice as he is setting up the table.  Lesnar lifts up the ring apron at the other side and pulls out a cinder block!!  Still Erik Watts doesn't realise that Lesnar is here!! Lesnar gets into the ring, still holding the cinder block, waiting for Watts to turn around, he does and Lesnar smashes the cinder block over the head of Erik Watts smashing the block into pieces, Watts is out cold, he tells a recovering Jonny C. to cover him, he does, Lesnar demands the referee to count; 1 - 2 - 3 Jonny C. has just beaten Erik Watts and continues his unbeaten streak.  Brock Lesnar lifts the arm of Jonny C. as Jonny's music hits, playing to the crowd, getting a lot of heat.  Alicia comes running down to the ring to tend to the fallen Erik Watts.  Lesnar and Jonny are about to leave the ring as they notice Alicia in there

Ian: Get outta there Alicia, get outta there!!!

Jonny grabs Alicia by the hair and throws her to Brock, he picks her up into the F5 position and hits it on her.

Ian: Damn them, please someone stop them, Erik Watts is out cold!!

Jonny stops Lesnar from leaving, saying that the table is still set up, Jonny moves the table to near the corner and Jonny climbs to the second rope, telling Lesnar to pass her to him, he does so and powerbombs her from the second rope through the table, Jonny's music hits again and they play to the crowd getting unbelievable heat!

Winner: Jonny C.

Ian: Damn them, that's not right at all! They put Alicia through a table!

Enygma: She shouldn't have put her nose where it doesn't belong!

Ian: I hope someone deals with them, that is not on at all!! We've got Juvi Guerrera backstage with David Prazak

David: Juvi, next you go up against TAKA Michinoku, what are your thoughts?

Juvi: My thoughts? Like you said, tonight I take on TAKA, I used to have so much respect for that guy until he decided to join the New Revolution, now he's just a brown nose suck up and tonight I'll show everyone just who he is on his own and that's a nobody.  But my eyes are on the WCU World Featherweight title and Alter Boy Matthew who I face at Firehouse in a ladder match.  Alter Boy is just like TAKA as he sucks up to Randy Orton.  But tonight TAKA your gonig to find out who exacly Juventud Guerrrera is!

Ian: Stong words from Juvi Guerrera

TAKA Michinoku's music hits

Juvi Guerrera vs TAKA Michinoku

Juvi and Taka grapple up and Juvi hits Taka with a hiptoss, Taka getting straight back to his feet and hits one on Juvi, again Juvi gets to his feet and they grapple up again, Taka gets the upperhand and twists the arm of Juvi, Juvi rolls through it and tosses Taka over him again, Taka gets to his feet.  Juvi goes for a low drop kick, Taka jumps over it and lands an elbow to the back of Juvi.  Juvi stays down, Taka sits on the back of Juvi and hits left and rights to the back of the head, the referee gets to a four count before Taka gets to his feet.  Taka picks up Juvi by the hair, Juvi fights off Taka and hits right hands of his own, he hits them for a while until Taka manages to block one and hits a knee into the gut and Taka kicks Juvi in the head kncking him to the ground.  Taka smile at the crowd and gets some heat through it.  He picks Juvi up, whips him into the ropes and drop kicks Juvi sending back down onto the mat.  Taka goes to the top rope, he's going to attempt a moonsault, here it comes!  Juvi moves out of the way and both men shortly after slowly make their way to their feet, Juvi is near the ropes as Taka comes running up to him, low bridge from Juvi sending Taka outside the ring.  Juvi looks at Taka, looks at the opposite rope and goes running to it, whips himself off, runs to the other ropes and jumps over doing a senton splash catching a standing Taka, both men now on the outside, both down.  The referee starts the ten count, gets to seven before both men get back into the ring and start exchanging blows, this goes on for a while until Juvi gets the upperhand, one right hand after another, runs into the ropes, but taka hits his second dropkick of the match.  It takes Taka a few seconds to get to his feet, they were a few valuble seconds for Juvi as he slowly starts to recover.  Taka waits for Juvi to get to his feet as it looks like he's going to attemped the Michinoku Driver.  He gets Juvi in position, but Juvi manages to reverse it into a suplex, Juvi starts to make his way to the top rope, seems to be waiting for Taka to stand.  Taka gets the attention of the ref and Alter Boy Matthew comes running down the ring and pushes Juvi off the top rope! Taka takes advantage and picks up Juvi and hits the Michinoku driver, cover 1......2..........3!! Taka wins! Alter Boy Matthew slides into the ring and it looks set to be a two on one attack, the boo's suddenly turn into cheers as Chavo Guerrero comes running down to the ring, Alter Boy and Taka slide out for cover as Chavo slides in.  Taka's music hits, he and Alter Boy walk backwards on the ramp, looking back at the ring, smiling, Chavo on one knee attending to the fallen Juvi stares back at them.

Winner: TAKA Michinoku

Ian: Thank god that Chavo is here, Alter Boy is just digging himself deeper, Juvi will want to seriously hurt him at Firehouse

Enygma: To me it just proves that Juvi Guerrera is not in the same league as Taka Michinou and Alter Boy Matthew, Chavo had no reason to come out here!!

Ian: He was helping his buddy!!

Enygma: This had nothing to do with him

Ian: But Taka's assaults on Chavo are OK?

Enygma: Yeah, they are, Taka just wants to make a name for himself in WCU

Ian: I miss Alicia!!

................Don't try this at home video............

We come back to ringside as Chris Benoit's music hits (Stress by Godsmack)

WCU All-American Heavyweight Title - Suave Polshaw© vs Chirs Benoit (WCU Canadian Champion)

Both men go nose to nose and eye each other up, Suave Polshaw has been watching the veteran Chris Benoit for years and offers a handshake before the match, Benoit accepts the handshake, but pulls Polshaw in and clothelines him down, Benoit laughs at Polshaw who is on the ground, holding his chin, looking at Benoit.  Benoit starts stomping away at Polshaw who is trying his best to block them but is unsuccesful.  An aggresive Benoit then starts to choke Polshaw, the referee can't get him off so starts the five count, getting to four until Benoit releases it, but then starts to choke him again, again the referee gets to four before Benoit releases it.  Benoit gets up and starts verbally assaulting the referee, the ref trying to back off, Benoit following him like a shadow.  Big mistake from Benoit as it gives Polshaw time to recover, Polshaw goes for a right hand, Benoit ducks and attempts a german suplex, but Polshaw blocks it and starts hitting Benoit in the face with his elbow before Benoit finally releases the grip, Polshaw turns around and starts hitting right hands and the crowd are getting behind Polshaw now!!  Benoit manages to duck again and this time hits a single german suplex, Polshaw is down, Benoit, still on the ground tries to shake off the shots to the head.  Polshaw though starts to get up and both now start to exchange blows, Polshaw gets the upperhand hits them over and over, bounces off the ropes, but Benoit grabs the arm and takes Polshaw down and tries to lock in the Crossface, it takes a few seconds through Polshaw trying to fight out, but it is locked in, the crowd is going wild!! We could have a new champion!!  The crowd are getting behind Polshaw, he is screaming in pain but is refusing to tap, Benoit is shouting TAP! TAP! TAP! the referee is asking and asking Polshaw.  Polshaw is slowly trying to make his way to the ropes, Benoit still shouting at him, the crowd is getting louder, behind Polshaw.  He gets to the ropes!!!!  Benoit refuses to release the hold and the referee is forced to count, he gets to four before Benoit releases the hold.  A fustrated Benoit again starts verbally abusing the ref, he was so close to being the new All-American champion!!  Polshaw gets to his feet, still feeling the effects of the Crossface!  Benoit goes up to Polshaw and tries to lock it in again!!  But this time Polshaw manages to fight Benoit off, whipping him into the corner, he starts hitting the Ric Flair chops, getting a WHOOOOOOOO after everyone, he then whips Benoit into the opposite turnbuckle, follows him and hits a clothesline, Benoit falls down.  Polshaw is now picking up momentum!!  He picks up Benoit and hits a big powerbomb on Benoit, goes for the cover only getting a two count.  He waits for Benoit to get up, signaling the Suave Breaker! He goes for it, Benoit telegraphs it and pushes Polshaw into the ropes, Benoit goes for the Crossface, Polshaw pushes Benoit into the ropes, goes for the Suave Breaker again, Benoit ducks underneath and hits a german suplex, Benoit doesn't let go and lifts Polshaw up and hits a second one.  Still not done, picks him up again and a third!!  It takes Benoit a second, but he manages to get an arm over Polshaw, the ref counts and gets to a two count.  Benoit doesn't have much energy left and he stay on the mat, along with Polshaw.  The referee starts the count, he gets all the way to eight before both men get to their feet and exchange blows.  Benoit gets the upperhand, whips Polshaw into the ropes, Benoit goes for the arm of Polshaw, misses it completly as Polshaw moves out of the way and is now stood behind him.  Benoit turns around SUAVE BREAKER!!  As Suave Polshaw slowly goes to make the cover, Big J comes running down the ring and hits Polshaw much a hard fist to the back of the head knocking him down.  The referee calls for the bell, he throws the match out!!  Big J continues the assault, he waits for Polshaw to get to his feet and kicks him in the gut and powerbombs Polshaw.  Big J goes to the top rope and hits a big splash, when he gets off, Benoit starts stomping away at Polshaw.  Suddenly Jay Reso's music hits and he comes running down the ring, Polshaw is helpless.  Reso does his best to over come the two-on-one handicap, but it is too much for him and Benoit and Big J start the assault, then Benoit gets Reso into the Crossface.  Referees come running down, Big J not letting them in the ring.  Reso is screaming in agony, he has lost energy to attempt to try to break ot!! Reso gives up his pride and starts tapping out! Now Benoit releases it, sending a message to Reso.

Winner: No Contest (Match thrown out due to interference)

Ian: Reso has just been sent a message from Benoit

Enygma: That is what is going to happen at Firehouse!!

Ian: We'll have to wait and see about that!  But what a match it was until Big J spoiled it, I hope them two go at it again!!

Enygma: For once there Jon, I completly agree with you.

Ian: Well, lets go backstage where we have David Prazak who is with Randy Orton

Prazak: Just moments from now you are going into the match you asked for; you against Jermey Lopez....

Orton:  Jeremy Lopez put his nose where it doesn't belong, he's got himself involved in two main events with Randy Orton.  This is where the big boys play little man and you don't belong here!!  Last week on Inpublic, I'll admit, you beat me, but Lopez, you can't beat me one-on-one, you see Lopez, remember what happened, Chris Jericho and Suave Polshaw came running in, the match turned to a four-on-two and you cheated Lopez, but Jericho and Polshaw won't help you tonight.  Chris Jericho is not here and Suave Polshaw has had his ass handed to him on a plate by Big J!  I am am going to beat you to an inch of your life for embarrasing me last week Lopez, your gonna wish you never heard of the name Randy Orton.

Ian: Randy Orton vs Jeremy Lopez is next!

.......Video playing up the Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton match at Firehouse........

Randy Orton vs Jeremy Lopez

Orton came to the ring first and Jeremy Lopez's music hits and he comes running down to the ring getting a good pop from the crowd, he slides into the ring, runs up to Orton, slides through his legs, gets up before Orton can turn around and dropkicks Orton to the back of his legs, sending orton to his knees and then a huge kick to the back of Ortons head, he goes for the early cover, getting a two count.  Orton manages to get up, shaking the kick to the head off and he stares a hole into Lopez.  They then go face to face, Orton having to look down and Lopez looking up, Orton pushes Lopez, who hits the mat, he gets back up and pushes Orton who takes a few steps back, then Orton plants big right hand, knocking Lopez down and Orton goes to work on Lopez, he sits on his chest and hits thumping blows to the temple of the former World Featherweight Champion, the referee tries to get Orton off physically, but is unable, so he starts the five count, getting to four before Orton gets off Lopez.  Orton picks up Lopez by the hair and sets him in position for a suplex, he lifts Lopez up and he's doing a stalling suplex, blood rushing to the head of Lopez, has him up for a good twenty seconds before slamming him down.  Orton goes back in for the cover and manages a two count.  He sits on the chest of Lopez again and starts hitting right hands to the temple again, the ref starts the five count straight away, getting to four before Orton gets off and then he starts stomping away at Lopez.  Randy Orton then does his signature pose to the crowd getting a lot of heat, he then smiles.  By this time, Lopez has got to his knees, Orton starts hitting right hands to the head whilst Lopez, doing his best to fight back, hitting Orton in the stomach, but Orton hits a knee to the face, knocking Lopez flat again.  He picks Lopez up, kicks him in the gut, puts him in a position for a DDT, shows his sadistic smile, and hits a thunderous DDT.  Orton then starts to climb to the top rope, still with the sadistic smiles, he signals to the crowd he's going to hit an elbow, here to comes...... Lopez manages to move out of the way!! This is the chance that Lopez needed, both men are on the mat, the referee starts the ten count, gets to five before both men get to their feet and they start exchanging blows, the fans firmly behind Lopez.  Lopez starts to get the upperhand before Orton rakes the eyes of Lopez, he then clotheslines Lopez, sending him back down to the mat, goes for the cover 1.....2... no! Lopez kicks out.  Orton picks Lopez up, whips him into the ropes, Lopez ducks the clothesline, stands behind Orton, Orton turns around and gets a spinning heel kick to the head, this buys Lopez some time to get his breath back as Lopez goes back to the mat, the ref again starts the ten count, only getting to three before both men get to their feet and exchange blows again, Lopez gets the upperhand before eventually hitting a dropkick, sending Orton down, now Lopez sits on Orton and hits right hands to the temple.  The referee gets to four before Lopez gets off and he shouts 'c'mon' to the crowd and the crowd are loving it.  Lopez runs to the turnbuckle, runs up it, jumps to the rope, catapults himself off and hits a sweet kick to the chin of Orton.  Orton back down, Lopez goes to the top rope and waits for Orton to rise, and he hits a flying cross-body, cover, gets a two count.  Orton gets up, clothesline by Lopez, Orton rises again, this time a dropkick, Lopez is bulding momentum and playing to the crowd.  Orton rises, this time moves out of the way of the dropkick, a bit of pain for Lopez but he gets back up.  Suddenly Chris Jericho appears on the stage and starts walking down the ring, he nods at Lopez, who nods back, Orton has his back to him and doesn't notice, Lopez grabs the attention of the referee, Jericho runs down, Orton notices him as he turns around, but it's too late as Jericho grabs the head of Orton and his throat goes into the top rope, he stays on his feet, turns around and wallks straight into the Rocker Dropper by Lopez!!! Cover!! 1!!!!!.....2!!!!!!......3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lopez has pinned Orton again!!!!  Jericho gets into the ring and lifts the arm of Lopez, who gets a great pop from the crowd as Lopez's music plays.

Winner: Jeremy Lopez

Ian: Lopez has done it again, twice in a row he's beaten the number one contender, I didn't think Jericho was here tonight!!!

Enygma: He cheated to win again, this isn't right!!

Ian: What a night it's been, Inpublic tomorrow, you know where and when, the boss will be in the house!! See you tomorrow!!!!!!

The copyright logo appears and we fade to black

Edited by pault

WCUwrestling.com

No reSiStance scores a 2.92 rating on The Paramount Channel

WcU Inpublic preview

WcU Owner, Paul Thomason will be in the house to deliver the verdict from the WcU officials on whether the Japanese Death Match at Firehouse between Brock Lesnar and Erik Watts will happen.  Erik Watts will not be present at the show after suffering a concussion at the hands of Lesnar on no reSiStance.

Monty Brown has not been seen since no reSiStance by anybody after running from the arena after a mysterious incident with his tag team partner, Crimson.  If he is on Inpublic is unknown.  He is due in a Tag Team Title match with Crimson to go against Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Suave Polshaw, Big J, Jay Reso, Chris Benoit and more will all be in the house only on Inpublic

Edited by pault

Rise and Rise of WCU Part II - The Birth of the Rebel Alliance

Now that WCU had signed Roddy Piper and had him in an authority role, the question was- What are WCU going to do with him?  Immedietly the WCU decided to start a storyline involving Piper and Vince Russo.  The storyline began with Russo saying he had been screwed after being told he was 100% in control of WCU where as now it was cut to 50%.

The next event was WCU Christmas Hell which was broadcast only on WCUwrestling.com.  That night crowned a new WCU World Heavyweight Champion in Erik Watts, plus Roddy Pipper beat Vince Russo in a match.

The Friday after on Innovated! the Rebel Alliance was born, with Vince Russo as the leader, some of the original members were Abyss, Eric Angle, Rodney Mack and Mark Jindrak

Roddy Piper (WCU Superstar): The original concept for the Rebel Alliance was to get the WCU past its first hurdle, a lot of people compared the Rebel Alliance storyline to the nWo, but the Rebel Alliance was formed by Russo and other superstars who felt they had been screwed by the WCU.  It wasn't a whole card fued, like from the opening match to the main event, the Rebel Alliance matches were upper midcard and main event, with the occasional opener.

On the last Innovated! in 2006, D-Von Dudley and David Flair, who were the World Tag Team Champions joined the Rebel Alliance

The first Innovated! of 2007 saw Roddy Piper debut Monty Brown, the week after he won his first match against Shawn Stasiak, who was a member of the Rebel Alliance

WCU Innovated! 5th January 2007

Piper: Let me be the first to introduce the man who will side with me in the battle against Vince Russo the Rebel Alliance - The Alpha Male - Monty Brown!!

Monty Brown comes from the curtain to a great pop from the crowd, gets into the ring and plays to the crowd

Monty: My old friend Piper called, he needed the Alpha Male's help!!  I've been watching WCU since day one and there is NO WAY I will let it die!!

Monty Brown (WCU Superstar): When I was in TNA I had mostly been used as a Heel, I've never really got a proper run as a Babyface, I was looking forward to the challenge. You knew this company was going somewhere.

WCU Innovated! 2nd February 2007

Eric Angle and Abyss are assaulting Erik Watts in the ring, beating him down referees try to stop it but get thrown at of the ring, Erik Watts is a bloody mess

Ian: The World Heavyweight Champion is being destroyed, somebody, please come out here and stop this.....PLEASE!!!

Suddenly, unfamiliar music hits..... Stress by Godsmack, and running to the ring is the debuting Chris Benoit!!!

Ian: MY GOD MY GOD!! ITS CHRIS BENOIT, WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?

Benoit fights off Abyss and Eric Angle, sendin them both into retreat, Benoit helps Watts to his feet and they both shake hands, a huge pop from the crowd.

WCUwrestling.com

Major match announced for WCU Inpublic this week:

Randy Orton has challenged Jeremy Lopez via WCUwrestling.com to a cage match, we have just heard that Jeremy Lopez has accepted!

• 1 year later...