Rate my sig...

Alright, this is the first sig I've ever made. That logo in the middle, the first ever one I made of that. The promotion is World Extreme Championship Wrestling. Rate it on a 1-10 scale if you would please, keeping in mind it is my first one. You can laugh if you want too, lol...

If you are way better at this, and want to make me a much better one that would be completely awesome to do, pm me on here if you want to do so, or just e-mail me the finished product at sports_guru_05@yahoo.com.

Thanks again guys and take care.

It's justified as it's the first graphic you have done, so it's pretty good. I like what you've done with the logo, it's a much better edit from what most people could do if they're just starting out. I don't like the fonts (it doesn't fit that extreme style at all), so as you're just starting out I recommend downloading some new stylish fonts from places such as dafont.com and acidfonts.com.

^ just like your spelling.

pot.kettle.black

Anyway, this is actually pretty good for a first try. The logo looks like it could be official, and the overall feel for the piece is effective. Like others have said, the text just doesn't really fit with this graphic, but otherwise it's a fine piece for starters.