Rob Thomas Wallpaper.

Marsh

A friend of mine asked me to make this so I thought I'd post it here too. She wanted it to remind her of the gig we went to, and that's what the text is all about, as well as the somewhat goofy image blended into the background. That was a picture from the gig, I realise it's probably not the most flattering promotional picture ever, and that's because it was snapped at the gig.

Space down the left and right for the icons, and the empty space at the bottom is occupied by the taskbar.

:)

The blending on the pic infront of the mic is pretty good.

The main cut has some green around the edge of him on the middle to upper left.

Don't like the belevel on any of the boxes, I don't know how it would have looked without it though so this might be better then plain with a stroke.

I really like the text, I don't know how to describe it...it just appeals to me.