Blitz - The League

Toe

It has acradey elements to it, but it is fucking fun as hell. It's fun and fast, and if you liked Playmakes: you'll fucking love this game. LT is awesome, and the off-the-field stuff is cool. I bet all my money on me to lose and I got blown out 48-10 to Cinni. The IGN review proves that they only like games with the NFL label, and proves they are morons.

I've started to do that and it works wonderfully. I get all giddy inside when my defense causes an injury, frickin awesome game. I'm already 7-0 in the campaign mode.

I loved injuring Shane Spain due to him being held in such high regard.

This game is great. It took some getting used to at the start, but after that it's just a really really fun break from the norm (Madden).

I've started to do that and it works wonderfully. I get all giddy inside when my defense causes an injury, frickin awesome game. I'm already 7-0 in the campaign mode.

I loved injuring Shane Spain due to him being held in such high regard.

It's a nice break from realistic football though. I can see myself POSSIBLY getting bored with it once I finish a season, but most likely not since I'll try it with each rookie.

It's awesome when you get to Division 2 though. I had a CLOSE game with the Outlaws(17-14 with us winning), and it was insane. I wont' tell ya anything about when you get there unless you want me to, then I'll just PM ya. All I know is you bolster your defense :D

I'm going into the Division Three championship game tomorrow, I'm favoured by 5 points and I just recently beat the Outlaws by like 2 points IIRC, I really put a hurting on there team, I even took out the RB or FB for 8 games! I just gotta' stop Maas.

It's realistic if you're not in Clash mode, it's still 1st and 30 and they can still hit you late.

I'm 2-2 and facing Kansas City right now in Division 2. I'd definately say it's a little harder to play in this division. The first loss was close but the last loss was 31-7 I think, when we were favored 17 points.