Blitz - The League

Toe

Its going to be a rental for me before I decide to buy it

People seem to think the last couple blitz games weren't as good because it somewhat became more tamed and the hits didn't seem as hard (not sure if this is true last blitz I played was for N64 and PS1) but it was because the NFL told the developers to tone it down and make it more like Madden... go figure.

I am looking forward to this game. Because Ron Mexico is in it :shifty: . Plus I think it had the writers of Playmaker help with the game.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bringing this topic up, but I thought it would be better than creating a new one.

Anyway, I'm stoked for this game after seeing some gameplay elements and the TV spot. Tackles look wicked awesome and the story mode seems like it will kick ass. I shall definately be buying it this week, along with cashing in 11 winning caps for 1-liter sodas.

well..teh game hits stores tomorrow..guess we'll have to read the reviews to see if its good/bites/worth a rental

What I find helps to dirty hit is holding onto the R2 button at the line of scrimage (if your playing the d-line) holding the button doesn't do any damage and it allows you to hit it good, rather then hitting and holding quick before the hit doesn't.