What if...Dreamer ran ECW?

GhostDogg

user posted imageuser posted image

Collateral Damage

28 Sept 2004

Dark Matches:

Jerry Lynn vs Spyder Nate Webb

Result: Lynn with the pinfall after hitting the “Cradle to the Grave” Piledriver

Match Reaction:45.6%

Match Quality: 73.2

Overall-60.5

Jay Lethal vs TJ Wilson

Result: Draw due to time expiration

Match Reaction:20.4

Match Quality: 75.8

Overall-46.7

Matrix vs Sean “Xpac” Waltman

Result: Xpac won with the “X-Factor” and the “Buzz Kill”

Match Reaction:38.6

Match Quality:75.3

Overall:57.8

Styles: Welcome everyone to ECW’s Collateral Damage!! We thank you for joining us tonight…and as always I am joined by my broadcast team members, Cyrus the Virus, and wrestling legend, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat!!

Dragon: Thank you very much Joey! Tonight its gonna be anything but “easy” here in the “Big Easy”!! With everyone trying to make a impact here in ECW, lets just say expect the unexpected!!

Cyrus: For once…I can agree with both of you idiots!! I have a special surprise for Raven tonight!! You see I just got through talking with Father James Mitchell..so its simple tonight….He is gonna be put in a match…in which he CANNOT refuse! If he does…not only will he be knocked out of the contender rankings for the ECW World Heavyweight title, but I will fire him right on the spot..TONIGHT!!

Styles and Dragon look at each other..puzzled

Styles: Ummm…can you even do that?

Cyrus: Damn right! I am the GM of ECW!

Styles: Don’t you mean CO-GM???

Dragon: Moving on…also tonight we have a match between former XPW alumnist, Super Dragon and the self proclaimed Asian Gangsta, “The New Age Punisher” B-Boy!!

Styles: B-boy shocked us all when dispite having a good match with The Amazing Red, he later got frustrated, and hit the low blow on Red. And not caring that he got disqualified, he hit his finishers, The Cross Special Brainbuster, and then the Shining Wizard!

Dragon: Also on ECW.com, B-Boy said that it was his personal crusade to take out anyone that stood in his way for ECW gold! And the first opposition was none other than Super Dragon!!

Cyrus: Also tonight, rumor has it that our “poor excuse” for a Co-GM, Bret Hart is gonna make an announcement tonight!!

(Before Cyrus can finish his statement, he is interrupted by the theme music of none other than the current ECW Champion, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels!!)

Cyrus: Well look who it is…the champ is here!!

Angel gets the microphone and begins to speak….

Daniels: You know what? I am getting sick and tired of everywhere I go, I am getting spat upon because YOUR ECW Champion!!

Daniels is greeted by a sea of boos!

Daniels: I mean lets be serious, in that 10 man battle royal this month, I went thru 9 other guys to attain this title. You name them..I beat them…You want me to list them for you??? I beat Lynn, Jushin Thunder Lyger, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, and I even went and finished off AJ STYLES!!!!

The boos continue to get louder!!!!!

Daniels: So basically all I am saying is this…you morons can do only two things about the fact that I am the champion…..1. Is nothing, and 2. is LIVE WITH IT!!!

Daniels smashes the microphone down to the ground, and starts to leave the Ring.

Rating: 85.8%

Super Dragon vs B-Boy

This contest evenly match, and fast past. Both B-Boy and Dragon both did their respective moves and also had one another in close pinfalls. B-Boy hit the “Cross Special Brainbuster” but only for a two count, because Dragon’s foot was on the rope. But the finish came when Super Dragon kicked B-Boy in the gut and hit the Psycho Driver 2000 (inverted suplex into a Minchinoku Driver) for the 3 count! After the match, B-Boy pulled out some brass knuckles and attacked Dragon from behind. Then he hit his finisher The “Shining Wizard” and to add insult to injury, he did the Psycho Driver 2000 on Super Dragon!

Result: Super Dragon by Pinfall

Match Reaction: 43.7%

Match Quality: 77.6%

Overall: 60.0%

Bret “the Hitman” Hart music starts to play and he begins to come out to a pretty decent response. He plays to the crowd a little bit and starts to speak into his microphone …..

Hart: Look I am out here to make an important announcement. This is regarding the Tag Team structure. You see there are a lot of good tag teams that deserve a shot at the current tag team champions, Michael Shane and Julio Dinero. The problem is, WHO should be the #1 contender? So tonight that question will be answered…because tonight ….it will be a FATAL 4 WAY TLC MATCH!!!

Styles: Did you hear that?? A TLC match for the #1 contendership?

Dragon: The only question now is…WHO ARE THE TEAMS?

Hart: The teams are as follows: The Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (K.C. Blade/E.C. Negro) vs The Hardcore Gangstas (Homicide/Rainman) vs The Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith/TJ Wilson) vs The Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino/CW Anderson)!!! And this match starts…NEXT!!!

Cyrus: Why the hell should Smith even be considered for this title shot? I mean I know he is Bret Harts nephew and all….but damn!!!

TLC-Fatal 4 way for the #1 Contender to the Tag Team titles:

Stampede Bulldogs vs Dirty Rotten Scoudrels vs The Extreme Horsemen vs Hardcore Gangstas.

This match was ABSOLUTE CARNAGE!! The rules of this match was simple ….the first team to get the contracts on top of the “rings” were going to the be #1 contenders to the ECW Tag Team Title and would face current champs, Shane/Dinero to be mentioned at a later time. This match however was anything but “Easy” in the “Big Easy”. Gangsta’s brought their own weapons down to the ring while the rest of the teams gotten weapons wherever they could find them. Result of the match, while both members of the Extreme Horsemen and the Gangsta’s were on the ladders fighting for position for the ladders, they didn’t see Wilson and Smith as they pushed both ladders over…causing both teams to spill over to the outside thru the table. Having this supposiedly won, DRS came from behind..and attacked the Bulldogs from behind. After a few minutes of fighting the Bulldogs eliminated DRS with Smith doing the “Bulldog Bite” and Wilson doing the “Code Blue” Anderson tried to stop them from getting the contracts..but to no avail it was too late. After the match, the Tag Team Champs, Shane/Dinero came out and attacked Smith and Wilson. Dinero hit the Crusian Leg Sweep on Wilson on a steel chair, and Shane climbed the ladder, and did the “Picture Perfect Elbow Drop” on Smith breaking him right through the table!

Winners and #1 Contenders: Stampede Bulldogs wins the Fatal 4 Way TLC Match

Match Reaction: 36.8

Match Quality: 63.4

Overall 47.2

Cyrus gets into the ring, and begins to speak.

Cyrus: You know this message is specifically for a special pile of steaming dog crap in the back. RAVEN!!!! You could have made this simple and not come back to ECW. But I guess you like to make things difficult. After all that is what your livelihood and career is based upon.. am I right? Well tonight is no exception. Because tonight…You will bleed, and suffer…I promise you!!

Rating: 83.6

Styles: Tonight I am gonna be talking to the man who is evidently a target of the Dark Church and of Cyrus The Virus villany….Raven.

Raven: Joey, you have seen to know me for quite a while..am I correct?

Styles: That is correct Raven.

Raven: So have you ever known me to back down from a challenge?

Styles: No

Rave: Cyrus, Whatever surprise that you have for me….I gladly welcome it. I am the textbook example of Extreme!! So what ever type of “gimmick” match or opponent you have for me…BRING IT ON!!! And Lesnar, I HAVENT FORGOTTEN BOUT YOU! Week after week, you have attacked me from behind…So…next week… I am gonna challenge you to a special match at the Devil’s Night PPV!!! Quote the Raven…..NEVERMORE!!!

Rating: 96.7

Raven vs ?????

Raven comes down to the ring…and he is waiting for his opponent! Father James Mitchell comes out to the rampway, much to Raven’s Digust!

Mitchell: Hello Raven!! Surprise to see me??? I just wanted to come down and see your face in person who your opponent is tonight. Oh ..and by the way….this match is to determine the #1 Contender for the ECW World Heavyweight title! And your opponent is none other than………A.J. STYLES!!!!!

Styles: WHAT!!??? Styles is Mystery Opponent?

Dragon: Well actually it makes perfect sense!! I mean both of these guys are enemies of the Dark Church, so they can beat the hell out of each other!!!

Styles and Raven looks at each other with hesistation…but then Cyrus decides to step in and say something..

Cyrus: Let me remind you…if you don’t fight…you BOTH will be FIRED!!!

Raven strikes with the first punch..and the bell official rings. Both men are going at it with each other. Styles with Raven with a Asai Moonsault off the ropes and hits a reverse DDT for a 2 count. Raven later in the match reverses and does a drop toe hold onto the chair. Towards the conclusion of the match, Raven hits Styles Evenflow DDT, he accidentally hit the referee before he did it. While the Ref and Styles is out….Lesnar runs down to the ring and hits the F-5 on the Chair, busting him wide open. When Styles comes to, he doesn’t understand…but he goes up to the top rope…and hits the SPIRAL TAP!! He wakes up the Ref, and 1,2,3 is counted. After the match Brock Lesnar and the rest of the Dark Church is attacking both Styes and Raven. Daniels hits the “Angels Wings” on Styles, and Lesnar hits another F-5 on Raven!!! Then some familiar music is played!!! It is none other than……TOMMY DREAMER!!! He runs down the ring with the chair and clears out the ring!!

Result: A.J. Styles by pinfall

Match Quality: 78.9%

Match Result: 85.6%

Overall: 82.2%

Styles: Looks like our Owner has had enough of the Dark Church’s antics!!

And on that note we would like to thank you for joining us on Collateral Damage!! Be sure to check out ECW.com for the latest news and rumors on the net!! Good Night!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

ECW Rumors and News.

29 September 2004 (courtesy of ECW.Com)

-ECW has a new home for television. F/X has picked up the ECW wrestling show known as “Battlelines” which comes on Tuesday nights at 8pm!!

- ECW Superstar Low-Ki, has sustained an injury to Left Ear Drum in a house show last week. Doctors say that is isn’t anything serious…and that he should be back in action within 2 weeks time.

- We regret to inform that ECW has released Matrix from his contract. We wish him the very best in his endeavors in the future.

-Collateral Damage Pay Per View has now moved to Saturdays starting October 10th.

- The October Pay Per View “Devils Night” will be broadcasted on October 7th. Keep watching ECW programming or go to ECW.com to check out the match cards that will be on this event.

When there is good news...there is Bad News Lurking.....

The next morning after their debut...Dreamer waited in despiration to figure out the result of the debut show of ECW Battlelines...after a few minutes...Buelah walked into the door.

Dreamer: " So..how did we do?"

Buelah: "We had over 900,000 viewers!!! But there is something I need to tell you"

Dreamer: What wrong?

Beulah: "Well the segment with you running in and attacking Messiah, well it was a higher risk than we are allowed to show. We either have to change your gimmick...or limit you and guys with high risk gimmicks to Collateral Damage...or go to a later time slot."

Dreamer: "Hmmm....well we will cross that bridge when get to it. Moving on...we need to list the PPV card...."

Beulah: "Leave that to me...I will post the PPV Card on ECW.com. And speaking of which..we need to change the date of the PPV to a later time, reason being is because I feel lack of exposure we need a couple of weeks to get a decent turn out."

Dreamer: " Good enough"

Beulah : "One more thing...we have a new signing from TNA. I was wondering if you would like to get in a little fued with him...put him over in the ECW crowd?"

Dreamer: "Who is the guy?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

ECW Presents: COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!

October 10,2004

Trystan Fury vs Elix Skipper

Both Tag Teams Triple X and Chaotic Darkness have gotten under each others skin over the last few weeks in ECW. So Hart has decided to end the bickering and decided to have a singles match between Skipper and Fury, and if the other team member interferes ...that team will be FIRED!!

Harry Smith vs Micheal Shane

After the Stampede Bulldogs (TJ Wilson and Harry Smith) won the Fatal 4 way for the #1 Contendership of the Tag Team Titles, the current champs, Shane and Dinero made thier presence felt and attacked the bulldogs, and put them in the hospital !! Now Smith, son of the legendary "British Bulldog", wants Shane in a one on one matchup!!

8 Man tournament for the Newly Re-instated ECW T.V. Title!!

This past weekend on ECW.com the commitee has decided to have a tournament for the ECW T.V. title! The Entrants are: EZ Money, Jardi Frantz, B-Boy, Joey Mathews, Masato Tanaka, Super Dragon, Vito Thomaselli and a Mystery Entrant!!

The Impact Players (Credible, Xpac, and Juvi Guerrera) vs ???

After complaining to Co-GM's Cyrus the Virus and Bret Hart for "Lack of Competition", the 2 GM's had decided to make a 6 man tag match! The problem is....The Players wont know who they are facing until the DAY OF THE MATCH!!!

Main Event:

Tommy Dreamer vs The Messiah w/Father James Mitchell

After last weeks handicap match when Dreamer came down to help Styles and Raven in a Handicap match, James Mitchell has challenge Dreamer to a match with the man who Raven had pinned, Messiah!! And Mitchell has added a stipulation!! Mitchell is so confident, that he guarantees victory! If Messiah doesnt beat Dreamer, the DARK CHURCH WILL DISBAND!!!

All this and more on ECW Collateral Damage!!

ECW Presents: COLLATERAL DAMAGE!!

October 10,2004

Dark Matches:

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels vs Aerial Express

This was a high flying match...despite the fact that DRS was well known for cheating to win...but they actually went toe to toe with AXP. The finish was when there was a mis-communication between Blade and Negro and AXP hit the Aerial Assult on K.C. Blade!

Winner: Aerial Express

Crowd Reaction: 30.4%

Match Quality: 72.0%

Overall: 45.0%

"Reckless Youth" Tom Carter vs Vito Thomaselli

This was a match of the two Indy workers trying to break into ECW. Thomaselli has had some matches in ECW, but this was Indy Legend Reckless Youth's first match in ECW. After a couple of high spots from both competitors, but Thomaselli tried to hit the "T-Virus" but Youth hit the "Strech Plum" for the 3 count.

Winner: "Reckless Youth"

Crowd Reaction: 35.4%

Match Quality: 79.8%

Overall: 50.0%

COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Styles: Welcome everyone to ECW COLLATERAL DAMAGE!! Coming to you live from DALLAS TEXAS!!!! As always I am joined by my collegues, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and as always ...the Co-General Manager, Cyrus the Virus!!

Dragon: And tonight we have a Helluva show for you tonight!! First off..there is a tag teams war brewing between Triple X and Chaotic Darkness!! Week after week, XXX and Darkness have been going at each other throats and sneak attacking each other!! So Co-GM Bret Hart has made a one on one match tonight between Elix Skipper and Trystan Fury!

Styles: And to make matters even more interesting..Hart says that anyone of the team members interfere, that team will be fired right on the spot!!

Cyrus: Also tonight..we will have the begining of the Newly Re-instated ECW T.V. Title Tournament where it will be Joey Mathews vs EZ Money!!! Now Mathews is a protege of the Hardy Boyz, but will it do him any good against Former ECW alumnist, EZ Money???

Styles: Also speaking of Tag Team Chaos, after winning the 6 pack tag team challenge, Harry Smith and TJ Wilson won the match...but they got paid a little visit from current ECW Tag Team Champions Julio Dinero and Micheal Shane!! The result, Smith and Wilson got sent to the hospital at the hands of the Tag champs....

Cyrus: So tonight it will be Micheal Shane vs Harry Smith Tonight!! And Tonight the main event. Since Dreamer decided to get involved in business not concerning him... I have decided to make a match between Messiah and Dreamer!!

Dragon: And James Mitchell added this stipulation...that if Messiah loses, then the Dark Church will disband!! But without further ado...lets get this started!!!

Chris Sabin vs Jardi Frantz

This was your basic high flying match up. With Sabin taking control of the match mostly. Sabin tried to go for the Future Shock but Frantz hit the low blow and hit the Phoenix Press! After the match, Frantz got a table, put Sabin on it..and did the 450 Splash right thru the table!! Thus Turning Frantz into a heel!!

Winner: Jardi Frantz by Pinfall

Crowd Reaction: 45.1%

Match Quality: 86.2%

Overall: 64.5%

Backstage, we see Skipper getting ready for tonights match with Trystan Fury when there is a knock on the door. Thinking that it is his Tag Team Partner, Low-Ki, he answers the door..and he is BLASTED by a chair and is attacked by FURY and Toxin!!! Bloodying him and leaving him busted open and left for dead!!

Rating: 42.7%

ECW T.V. Tournament Qualifier

Joey Mathews vs EZ Money

This was a pretty solid match. The finish came when Money hit the "Money Clip" out of nowhere! Money advances in the tournament!!

Winner: EZ Money

Crowd Reaction: 41.4%

Match Quality: 78.0%

Overall: 57.1%

Styles: I am backstage with 1/2 of the Tag Team Champions, Micheal Shane!!

Shane: You know, I thought Smitch and Wilson would be smarter than this!! I mean...We put these guys in the hospital..and what do they do....THEY CHALLENGE ME TO A MATCH THE VERY NEXT WEEK!!!??? Not smart. Not Smart at all!!! Harry Smith, tonight...you gonna realize why they call me THE SHOWSTOPPER!!!

Rating: 79.0%

"Prime Time" Elix Skipper vs "The Arch Angel" Trystan Fury.

Skipper pretty much had control of the match and even returned the favor to Fury and busted him open, much like Fury did earlier tonight!! Toxin walked down to the ring...but he didnt interfere...but Fury got a roll up on Primetime and held on to the tights for the 1,2,3!! After the match Skipper tryed to fight back..but wind up losing to the numbers game..where Toxin and Fury double teamed Skipper and they hit the "Darkness Falls" (Elevated DDT), taking out Skipper!

Winner: Trystan Fury by Pinfall

Crowd Reaction: 48.4 %

Match Quality: 79.0 %

Overall: 57.4%

The camera cuts backstage where we see all of the members of the Dark Church.

Mitchell: Dreamer, My son, why did you interfere??? This did not concern you. We could have co-existed with you...but you had to put your nose into our business....in fact..it was a man that at one time....YOU DESPISED!!! So now..you wanted our attention..you got it. Tonight...you face one of my disciples, The Messiah!!! And tonight it will be a Hardcore No DQ match! And if he should lose...then we shall disband...as promise!!! And may the lord have mercy on your soul!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Rating: 31.3%

"The Show Stopper" Micheal Shane vs "The Bulldog" Harry Smith

Both men took it to each other...each scoring a near fall on each other. Shane hit the Superkick on Smith..only for a 2 count. Then Smith hit a German Suplex on Shane...also for a 2 count. The match was declared a Draw when both Shane and Smith was taken out by CW Anderson and Steve Corino!! Corino did the Old School Expulsion on Smith and Anderson did the Spinebuster on Shane..taking out both men!!!

Winner: Draw, due to interference

Crowd Reaction: 52.5%

Match Quality: 80.8%

Overall: 62.7%

The Impact Players (Justin Credible, X-Pac, Juvi Guerrera) vs ????

The Impact Players for the last couple of weeks have been complaining of lack of competition for the last couple of weeks. And now....Bret Hart has answer thier request! The opponents facing the players are...RON KILLINGS, JEFF HARDY AND JERRY LYNN!!! Everyone went all out for this match. The finish was when Juvi tried to the Splash Mountain when Lynn push him off the turnbuckle and hit the "Cradle to the Grave" Piledriver! After the match ...it was an all BRAWL!!!

Winners: Lynn, Killings, Hardy

Crowd Reaction: 68.4%

Match Quality: 82.1%

Overall: 76.9%

Styles: We are back stage with the Innovator of Violence, the one, the only Tommy Dreamer!!

Dreamer: Look I was never the one for talking..cuz I like my fist do the talking!! Mitchell...You wanna know why I helped Raven and AJ? Simple!!! Cuz I can!! And Messiah, you call youself the hardcore the disciple... I am gonna show you Hardcore!!! I am gonna show you why I am THE INNOVATOR OF VIOLENCE!!!

Rating: 83.0%

Main Event: Hardcore No DQ Match

Tommy Dreamer vs The Messiah w/Father James Mitchell

Ths match was downright BLOODY!! It was back and forth with chair shots and kendo sticks being used!! Dreamer was bout to win the match when he hit the both the Dreamer DDT and the Dreamer Driver (DVD) !!! Just when the ref was gonna count the 3, the lights went out....and when they came back on....2 men are in the ring.

Dragon: Is that who I think it is???

Styles: ITS MORDECAI AND ABYSS!!!

Mordecai, Abyss, and Messiah are kicking the crap out of Dreamer. Mordecai hit the Crucifix Powerbomb. Then Abyss hits the Black Hole Slam!!! But they werent done... Messiah hit the Godsmack (Spinning Stunner) on Dreamer for the 1,2,3!!!

Winner: Messiah (pinfall)

Crowd Reaction: 80.9%

Match Quality: 67.9%

Overall: 80.6%

PPV Buyrate: 58,501 viewers (0.13 Buyrate)

Attendence: 31,831 people

Show Rating: 54.1

Best Match of the show: Messiah vs Tommy Dreamer

user posted image

ECW Devils Night PPV Card- Thursday 28 Oct 2004

ECW Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match (Type of Match to be determined)

Micheal Shane/Julio Dinero (Champs) vs Stampede Bulldogs (Wilson/Smith) vs The Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson/Steve Corino)

After the tag team 6 pack challenge, the outcome didnt sit well with Corino and Anderson, so they decided to make it a Triple Threat Match for the ECW Tag Team titles!!

Raven vs "The PainBringer" Brock Lesnar

After declaring that he is the New Hardcore Icon in ECW, Lesnar has only one mission  on his hands...to appease his master, Father James Mitchell and Destroy Raven!!!

Triple X (Elix Skipper/Low Ki) vs Chaotic Darkness (Trystan Fury/Toxin)

For weeks a tag team war has been brewing between these two teams..but now..it will come to an end at Devils Night!! Where Bret Hart says he has a special match for these two teams!!

The Finals for the ECW T.V. Title Tournament!!!

After 3 weeks the finallist will meet in the last round to determine the new ECW T.V. Champion!!

ECW World Title Match- Ladder Cage Match!!

"Fallen Angel" Christoher Daniels (Champion) vs A.J. Styles

For weeks, Daniels has been accused of being a paper champion!! And even going so far as being accused of DODGING #1 Contender A.J. Styles!! So the committee has decided to make this a Ladder Cage Match!! No Interference!! No DQ's!!! NO EXCUSES!!!

And this Match has just been added!!

The Fallen (Abyss/Mordecai) vs Tommy Dreamer/????

After thier Collateral Damage debut, by joining the Dark Church, and helping Messiah win his match, Dreamer swore revenge against the newly formed tag team!! Dreamer promises to have a partner that is more violent...THAN HE IS!!!

All this and more at ECW DEVIL'S NIGHT!! Coming to you from New York City!!! On 28 Oct 2004!!

**Card is Subject to Change**

user posted image

10/15/04

Dark Match:

Frankie Kazarian vs Homicide:

Even though this was a Dark Match, the crowd was definitely into this match up. With a bunch of counters and reversals, the end of the match was when Homicide countered Kazarian’s “Wave of the Future” and hit his finisher.. “The Copkilla”

Winner: Homicide

Crowd Reaction: 54.4%

Match Quality: 80.2%

Overall: 72.6%

Angle: Alicia Webb comes out and says that she will make a Impact tonight, with a new indy worker, a future star of ECW!!-51.5%

Fatal 4 way match:

Dragon Kid vs “Spyder” Nate Webb vs Jay Lethal vs Sal Thomaselli

This was a cruiserweight match..and high paced match at that!! All 4 men had near falls and hit high spots…but at the end…the finish was when Dragon Kid, the disciple of the famous Ultimo Dragon, hit the Ultra Hurracanrana on Lethal for the 1,2,3!!

Winner: Dragon Kid

Crowd Reaction: 29.0%

Match Quality: 75.7

Overall: 57.6

Battlelines!!

10/15/04

Biloxi, Ms

Styles: Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to ECW BATTLELINES!! As always, I am joined by the legendary wrestler, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat!! And my other broadcast partner is none other than the Co-GM, Cyrus the Virus!!

Dragon: Thank you Joey, tonight we have hot show tonight…hotter than down in the Delta…where we are tonight! We have an ECW T.V. tourney qualifier where its Jardi Frantz vs Super Dragon!!

Cyrus: After Frantz upset victory over Chris Sabin, he is now trying to claim greatness by becoming the new ECW T.V. champion!

Styles: But..he has to get past Super Dragon!! But he will have to watch his back for his nemesis, B-Boy!! Also..we will see the return of the Amazing Red tonight in action against the “Cassanova” Danny Dorring!!

Cyrus: But also, I have a very important signing of the two men that taught Tommy Dreamer a lesson last week. The newest members of the Dark Church, Mordecai and Abyss, the FALLEN!!!

Dragon: I hope you folks don’t have any plans for the next 60 minutes..cuz your in for the ride of your life!!

Segment 1:

Bret Hart comes out and announces a match:

Hart: I have realized that there is tension between the tag team champs and the Stampede Bulldogs and the Extreme Horsemen, So I have decided at Devil’s Night PPV, it will be Dinero/Shane vs Extreme Horsemen vs Stampede Horsemen!! But tonight..it will be a 3 way dance tonight!! It will be from the Extreme Horsemen; CW Anderson vs T.J. Wilson from the Stampede Bulldogs vs ½ of the ECW Tag Team champions, Julio Dinero!!

Rating: 49.6

Match 1:

T.J. Wilson vs Julio Dinero vs CW Anderson

This match was off the scale when it came to wrestling ability of all 3 of these wrestlers. There was a series of near-falls and submissions. Anderson, relative of the Legendary “The Enforcer” Arn Anderson, was the powerhouse of the match, where the Stampede Kid, T.J. Wilson was the speed and the highflier, where as Dinero was a combination of both. The finish was ruled a no contest, when all of their partners came out and it became a 3 team brawl!!

Winner: No Contest

Crowd Reaction: 39.9%

Match Quality: 71.6%

Overall: 58.3%

Segment 3:

In the backstage area we see Ron “The Truth” Killings, Jerry Lynn, and Jeff Hardy walking in the backstage area, when out of nowhere…we see the Impact Players (Justin Credible, Juvi Gurrerra, and X-Pac) are attacking them from behind…busting all three of them open..and they all spat on their victims!!

Rating: 71.3

Segment 4:

Cyrus the Virus is down in the ring with a table and two contracts on the table in the center of the ring….

Cyrus: Ladies and Gentleman, it is my honor and pleasure to introduce, the newest members of Father James Mitchell’s Congregation of the Dark Church…and in my prediction, the Future Tag Team Champions, Abyss and Mordecai, THE FALLEN!!!!

Mordecai and Abyss come out doing their poses…along with their new manager, Mitchell…

Mitchell: Thank you, Brother Cyrus!! You see…I told you all that when I formed the Church in ECW, that this was going to be the most DOMINATE force in this Federation!! And now …last week..I have shown everyone…including that has been, Tommy Dreamer!!! Bottom line..yall are looking at the new tag team champions, Abyss and Mordecai!!!! Both men play to the crowd as the audience boos them. They then signed the contracts which made it official that they are now the new roster additions to ECW!!!

Rating: 62.3%

Segment 5: Interview with “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels

Daniels: I don’t get it?!! I mean week after week, I am still the ECW Champion…and I am now being called a “PAPER CHAMPION”!? THIS IS BULLSH*T!! So from this day forward…as being the ECW World Champion.. I will defend the World title!! No interference from the Church…no intentional DQ’s!! And tonight…I am gonna make good on my promise…when I face Air Paris, tonight!!! And one more thing…Styles, at Devil’s Night. I am gonna give you the title shot..you been bugging and whining about for the last 2 months…and when I beat you……I repeat…WHEN” I beat you…I will prove that I am the greatest ECW Champ ever!!!

Rating: 98.4%

Match 2:

ECW T.V. Tournament Qualifier

Jardi Frantz vs Super Dragon

It’s a matchup between high flying and martial arts when it came to Dragon and Frantz. Dragon had control of the majority the match, and was bout to execute the Psycho Driver 2000 but who would run down and interfere in the match????? ALICIA WEBB!!! She distracted the referee and Frantz hit Dragon with a low blow, and rolled him up and held his tights for the 1,2,3!

After the match..right when Dragon was about to get his revenge, the “Asian Assassin” B-Boy came out and attacked Dragon!!! Jardi slid in the table and set it up and B-Boy did his finisher the “Cross Special Brianbuster” thru the table, busting Dragon in 2!!!!

Winner and advancing in the tournament: Jardi Frantz!!

Crowd Reaction: 49.4%

Match Quality: 70.6%

Overall: 68.6%

Segement 7:

Interview with The Amazing Red w/Beulah

Beulah: Its been almost 2 months since the most innovative wrestler I have the pleasure of managing, but he is back people!! And tonight, Danny Dorring, you will see why he is SIMPLY AMAZING!!

Rating: 77.3%

Match 3:

The Amazing Red w/Beulah vs “Cassanova” Danny Dorring

This crowd was VERY HYPE for Red’s return!! Dorring wasn’t impressed with his re-debut, but when the bell rang…he showed Dorring and the people his new found intensity!! He had the match won with the “Infa-Red”!! But who would interfere in this match???? THE FALLEN!!! Abyss attacked Red from behind while Mordecai ran interference and Abyss hit the “Black Hole Slam” on Red, Dorring capitalized on the interference for the 1,2,3!!! After the match, Beulah tried to be brave and stand up to Mordecai and Abyss, but to no avail…Abyss and Mordecai did the unthinkable …AND ATTACKED BUELAH!!! Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam , then Mordecai hit the Crucifix Bomb…and then they performed their new finisher…. “The Condemnation!!!” (Powerbomb/Knee Drop from the Top rope) The ambulance came out and carted Beulah away as she did not move at all….

Winner: Cassanova Danny Dorring

Crowd Reaction: 61.4%

Match Quality: 69.5%

Overall: 61.9%

Joey Styles and Ricky Steamboat are standing there in shock…while Cyrus is laughing hysterically!!

Steamboat: What the hell is going on ?? Why did the attack Red??

Style: Its very obvious!! Red wasn’t the target, Beulah was!!! That is Dreamer’s real life wife!! I guess they made the message loud and clear to Dreamer!!

Cyrus: Oh my god..Man I know they was gonna make an impact…..but I didn’t know they was gonna do this….BOY DID I GET MY MONEY’S WORTH SIGNING THEM!!

Main Event for the ECW World Title:

“Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs Air Paris

This match was anything but a SQUASH!! Air Paris definitely did his homework against Daniels when he countered both the Angels Wings and the Last Rights. But Daniels did his own countering when he countered the Tiger Driver and the Phoenix Press. But the finish came when Daniels hit the “BME” –Best Moonsault Ever! For the 1,2,3!

Winner and Still ECW World Champion: Christopher Daniels

Crowd Reaction: 74.6%

Match Quality: 84.2%

Overall: 78.8%

ECW Devil's Night Final Card

October 28,2004

The time of Judgement is finally at hand for the Superstars at ECW. This being the very first ECW Pay Per View in over 5 years..everyone will be trying to make a impact AT DEVILS NIGHT!!!!

A 20 man Elimination Battle Royal for the Brand New ECW Phoenix Title:

The ECW committee has decided to bring forth a New Title focusing on Lightweights in ECW. And what do they call this title?? Phoenix Title named after the greatest Japanese Lightweight, Hayabusa. Now 20 men will have the chance to fight it out and earn the right to be the first ever ECW Phoenix Champion!

Chris Sabinvs Jardi Frantz w/ Ryan Shamrock

After the October 10th episode of Collateral Damage, Frantz beat Sabin with a low blow, hitting a Phoenix Press and assistance from his new manager, Ryan Shamrock!! This loss didnt sit too well with Sabin!! The ECW Committee has decided despite the fact that Frantz is still in ECW T.V. Title tournament, Frantz has to face Sabin, basically making Frantz having to wrestle at least TWICE!!!

Super Dragon vs B-Boy

The "Asian Assassin" B-Boy has been targeting Super Dragon for the past couple of weeks, costing him the a semi-finals spot in the ECW T.V. title tournament, and even going so far as putting him in the hospital...BY DOING HIS OWN FINISHER, (PSYCHO DRIVER 2000) THRU A TABLE!! So Hart and Cyrus the Virus has made a match between the two....UNDER ECW RULES ...OF COURSE!!

Triple Threat TLC Tag Team Match for the ECW Tag Team Titles:

Micheal Shane/Julio Dinero © vs Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino/CW Anderson) vs Harry Smith/???

After winning the 6 pack Tag Team challenge, Harry Smith and T.J. Wilson was the #1 Contenders to the Tag Team titles, but Corino and Anderson, had a different opinion of that match, interefering in both teams matches. After a Triple Threat match with Wilson, Dinero and Anderson, Wilson got sidelined with an servere injury...forcing out of the PPV match....but...Smith promises to have a surprise for both Teams!!

Tag Team Street Fight

Triple X (Low Ki/Elix Skipper) vs Chaotic Darkness (Trystan Fury/Toxin)

Its has been nothing but Chaos between these two teams!! This all started when Triple X eliminated them from the ECW Tag Team Elimination Championship match on August 24. And it went all downhill from there!!! Week after week, insults where thrown, threats were made, and attacks were carried out, but Co-GM Bret Hart has had enough! He claims that this battle will end....in a STREET FIGHT!!

ECW Semi Final Tournament Finals

It started with 8 men....and at Devils Night, there will be only one. This tournament is for the recently re-instated ECW T.V. title!

TOTAL Torment Team Match

The Impact Players (Credible, Xpac, Juvi Guerrera) vs Jeff Hardy, Ron Killings, Jerry Lynn

When the Impact Players arrived into ECW, they complained to Chief of Staff, Ricky Steamboat...he had a little surprise for them..a 6 man tag team match...problem was..they didnt know who they was facing until the day of the show!! On October 10th episode of Collateral Damage, the Impact Players faced..and was defeated by Hardy, Lynn and Killings. But the Players wasnt to happy with the decision, and repeatedly attacked the trio. So Steamboat, made a series of 3 match for the teams. Match 1: Is a Street Fight between Xpac and Ron "The Truth" Killings. Match 2: Is a Ladder Match between Juvi Guerrera vs the "Master" of the Ladder match Jeff Hardy!! And the last match is a best of 3 falls between Justin Credible vs Jerry Lynn!!

The Messiah vs The Amazing Red

On October 15's episode of Battlelines, The team of Abyss and Mordecai viciously attacked Red on his returning match vs Danny Dorring.....but it was nothing compared to the attack that they did on his manager...Beulah!! They did the "Condemnation'....putting her in the hospital!! Furious, Red went to Bret Hart for a match vs Abyss or Mordecai...but they were already in matches...so Hart did the best next thing...he made a match with their stable mate, THE MESSIAH!!

LADDER CAGE MATCH FOR THE ECW WORLD TITLE

"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels ©vs "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles

This war has been has been brewing ever since ECW was re-established!! First it was a 10 man Battle Royal where Styles had the match and the title won..until Daniels Stable mate, Brock Lesnar, came in the ring...despite being eliminated earlier, and gave Styles the F-5, and helped Daniels eliminate Styles! Week after week, Daniels has been professing that he is the "True Champion" but people are saying he is a "Paper Champion"! Styles on the other hand has had victories over Daniels (by DQ), Lesnar, and even RAVEN for the #1 contender spot!! Now there will be no run ins, DQ's and NO EXCUSE as these two will lock it up...in A STEEL CAGE LADDER MATCH!!

RAVEN'S RULES MATCH

Raven vs "The Painbringer" Brock Lesnar w/ Father James Mitchell

There is ABSOLUTELY no shortage for Hatred for these two men! When Raven arrived back into ECW, Father James Mitchell promised Raven that he would make his life a LIVING HELL !!! And who did he have in mind? None other than BROCK LESNAR!! First ...he eliminated Raven in the Battle Royal match to crown the brand new ECW World Champion. Then he went so far to interfere in a match against Daniels..with the World title on the line! Then..He put Raven in the hospital..not once...BUT TWICE!! So now Raven laid down the challenge, how do you win this match? TO BE THE LAST MAN STANDING!!!!

Tag Team Hardcore Match

The Fallen (Mordecai and Abyss) vs Tommy Dreamer/???

When Dreamer helped Styles and Raven win a Handicap Match vs Messiah, Lesnar, and Daniels, (October 15-Battlelines) he became a target of the Dark Churches agression! Mitchell went so far..that he enlisted 2 new members to his "congregation", Abyss and Mordecai!! And they have proven themselves to be very effective!! First they attacked Dreamer, and gave Messiah the victory in a Hardcore match (October 10- Collateral Damage), then they went so far...to attack The Amazing Red..and hospitalizing Beulah McGullicutty, Dreamers Wife!!! Dreamer got revenge..by destroying Cyrus the Virus, Father James Mitchell, and The Messiah! Dreamer vowed that he would have a partner at this pay per view..more violent..and sadistic....the he was!!!!

All this and more....at the 4 hour PPV, Devil's Night!! Being brought to you in New York City, October 28, @ 7pm!!!

(Please Predict and Rate my card, it has taken me a real LONG time to come to this! :)

user posted image

October 18,2004

This is the last Collateral Damage before the big PPV !! And here is the following card that is posted!

Jason Cross vs Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock

After the cowardly backstage attack on Chris Sabin, a newly pumped up Jardi Frantz must face Chris Sabin's tag team partner, Jason Cross!!

ECW T.V. Title tournament qualifier match:

B-Boy vs Vito Thomaselli

The "Asian Assassin", B-Boy has been on a roll as of late, defeating the Amazing Red, and putting Super Dragon in the hospital!! Now he wishes to stake his claim on the ECW T.V. Title! All he has to do is defeat the young and hungry rookie...Vito Thomaselli!!

ECW T.V. Title Tournament Qualifier Match:

Masato Tanaka vs ???

Tanaka has entered himself into the T.V. title tournament as well but...off of the ECW.Com rumor mill a former ECW T.V champion has returned to ECW, to claim what was rightfully his...the question is...WHO IS HE? You have to tune in to find out!!!

Hardcore Handicap Match

Erotica (Danny Dorring and Chris Chetti) vs The Sandman

Upset that they are not in the PPV card, Dorring and Chetti decided that they were gonna send a message to the ECW committiee for making a "fatal error" and they attacked the ECW Icon, Sandman!! But..like any stiff alcoholic drink....you cant keep the Sandman down!! So Sandman has challenged both Dorring and Chetti to a hardcore match!!

The Amazing Red vs Sabu

The Amazing Red is enraged on the attack that the Dark Church did on his manager, Buelah! Red went and DEMANDED a match with ANY Dark Church stable member to CO-GM Cyrus the Virus!!! Cyrus denied that request..but he made a match of his own..If he was serious about his newfound passion for vengence against the Dark Church...he would have to show it...against ..the Homicidal, Genicidal, Suicidal wrestler known as SABU!!!

AND THE MAIN EVENT!!

A.J. Styles vs "Fallen Angel" Christopher Dainels!!

This is a PPV calliber match!! Rumor has it Styles BEGGED AND PLEADED with the committee to face Daniels, and they finally agreed to it..on one stipulation..it will be a NON-TITLE MATCH!

ALL THIS AND MORE ON THE FINAL EPISODE BEFORE THE BIG PPV, @ 7PM!!

(Predicitions and comments are welcomed!!)

Edited by GhostDogg

ECW.com Rumor Mill!!!

After the announcement of the first ever PPV, Devils Night...rumors have been circulating around the locker room and management here is some of the "rumors"

-Ryan Shamrock says that she was gonna make an impact in ECW, and she did that against Chris Sabin...and she says that this was just a begining!! She says that she has a another surprise for Sabin...one that he will never forget!!

-Rumor has it ..that a "former" ECW T.V. champion has returned to ECW to re-claim the ECW T.V. title!! Who is the former champion? You have to find out on the October 18th episode of Collateral Damage, because that is when he will make his ECW debut!

-In regards to the Phoenix title; what are the qualifications? Simple you must not weigh more than 215 pounds and it was a first come, first come to the first 20 participants. Who signed up?? Everyone from Joey Mathews, Reckless Youth, Jay Lethal, and even tag teams have signed up...for this, including AXP (Quicksilver and Scorpio Sky) and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (K.C. Blade and E.C. Negro) !!!

-There is a Strong Rumor that there is a former ECW wrestler "upset" at Frankie Kazarian, claiming that he isnt the "Future" of ECW, in fact to prove that ..he has been in negotiations with ECW right now as we speak!!

- People have been buzzing on who is the mystery partner of Harry Smith at Devil's Night?! Since TJ Wilson injury, people have been guessing anyone from Teddy Hart...to Bret Hart himself!!

-Tommy Dreamer has been adament and hell bent on revenge against The Fallen. In fact the ECW committee told him..in order for him to wrestle...he would have to temporarily RESIGN his position if he wanted to get his hands on Mordecai and Abyss!!

-Speaking of which, Dreamer spoke to his "mystery" partner manager, Sharmell Sullivan, and he has inked a contract with ECW..in which he will debut at Devils Night!

- Bret Hart has stated that the winner of the Triple X, Chaotic Darkness match will face the winner and Tag Team champions of the Triple Threat tag team match!

- Raven has promised that he will have "someone" watching his back! And when asked about his match against Brock Lesnar his response was " Even if I dont beat him..he will respect the name, the Legend of the Raven". And he even made a cryptic message about "The Flock re-uniting"!??

-The ECW World Champion, Christopher Daniels is getting sick and tired about the being refered to as a "false champion". How tired you ask? He went to the commitee and demanded that this stipulation be added...that if ANYONE from the Dark Church interferes in his match against A.J. Styles at Devil's Night PPV, that he will strip himself of the title...and make sures it gets awarded...to Styles!!

-And the hottest news of the night, A former ECW T.V. Champion, and former WWE multi-champion has returned back to his rightful home! After getting sick of the backstage politics, he has signed a written contract with ECW! Who is the superstar you ask? Rumor has it..that "he" may appear at the Devil's Night PPV to find out!!

Be sure to check out Collateral Damage on PPV @ 8pm on PPV!

user posted image

Dark Match:

Jay Lethal vs Quicksilver: This is normally out of Quicksilver element..as usually he is a Tag Team specialist. Not to mention that both of these men are in the invitational Phoenix Title Battle Royal at Devils Night. A couple of fast pace moves by both competitors and some high spots from both Silver and Lethal. The finish was when ‘Silver hit a modified Bulldog and hit the Silver Streak (Twisting Moonsault) on Lethal. After the match, Lethal hit the “Lethal Injection” on Silver, laying him out!

Match Quality: 81.3%

Crowd Reaction: 25.2%

Overall: 59.0%

“Spyder” Nate Webb vs Dragon Kid:

These are also two entrants in the Phoenix Battleroyal. Dragon Kid (Student of international superstar, Utimo Dragon) took Webb to the limits with his Martial Arts kicks, and various submission holds. But Webb came back with his own form of offense, hitting Kid with various suplexes and had Kid tied up in the ropes, hitting a variation of the “Tree of Woe”!! The end of match came when Dragon Kid hit his submission finisher “The Christo” (Dragon Sleeper) but the referee was being distracted by none other than former NWA:Wildside superstar….JIMMY RAVE!! Kid released the hold on Webb and did I a front dropkick on Rave, knocking him off the ring apron. Webb took adavantage of the distraction and hit the “Soylent Green” (Reverse Russian Leg sweep) on Dragon Kid for the pinfall!! After the match Rave and Webb shook hands and they both attacked Dragon Kid, Rave hit the “Raver Effect” Crossface, making him tap out repeatedly.

Winner: Spyder Nate Webb by pinfall

Match Quality: 68.8%

Crowd Reaction: 23.1%

Overall: 46.7%

ECW Collateral Damage!!

October 18,2004

Styles: Welcome everyone to Collateral Damage from Little Rock, Arkansas, on Pay Per View! As always I am joined by the legendary Chief of Staff and Broadcast partner, Ricky “the Dragon” Steamboat, and the Co-General Manager, Cyrus the Virus!! And tonight will be an exciting match tonight!!

Dragon: Your absolutely right Joey!! Things have been turbenlent in the ECW locker room!! Everyone wants to be in the PPV Devil’s Night on the 28th of October!! And speaking of how far people will go, a perfect example is Ryan Shamrock’s newest client, Jardi Frantz!! He has determined to make Chris Sabin’s life a living hell!! Not only did he beat Sabin in a match on an earlier episode of Collateral Damage, but as you see on your screen, when we was off the air, he beat the living crap out of Sabin in the backstage area!! And to add insult to injury, he did the a reverse DDT on to the chair, and in the end…busting Sabin wide open! But he was saved by Sabins Tag team partner, Jason Cross!!

Cyrus: So tonight it will be Jason Cross vs Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock! Also tonight we will have a semi-finals matchup tonight! It will be the “Asian Assassin” B-Boy taking on rookie sensation, Vito Thomaselli!! And it will be Masato Tanaka vs a Mystery former ECW star!!

Styles: B-Boy has been on a roll as of late, taking out the opposition. But Thomaselli has had a impressive streak as well!!

Cyrus: Yeah but they have been all against openers and lower midcarders!! I mean they are against guys I didn’t even KNOW worked in ECW!!!

Dragon: And as far as former ECW T.V. champions? That could have been anyone!! Besides ECW has had a lot of T.V. champions!

Styles: And tonight, we are gonna get an answer tonight from the Co-GM Bret Hart weather or not we are gonna have a match between A.J Syles is gonna have a match with current ECW World Champion, Christopher Daniels!?

Cyrus: How many more chances should this guy get!! I mean look at the facts, Daniels beat him in the 10 man battle royal, and he has been a fighting champion ever since taking all comers!!

Styles: Well, that indeed is true, but also if you look at past results, A.J Styles beat Raven for the #1 contender spot, and then he beat him not only once, but twice!! Once by disqualification and then by handicap tag team match against Lesnar, Daniels and Messiah..with his partner being none other than Raven!! But enough with the debating..lets get on with the show!!

Interview:

Styles: Tonight we have an interview with perhaps a man who has been making waves here in ECW, and his newest manager, I am talking to none other than Ryan Shamrock and Jardi Frantz!!

Frantz: Shut your pie hole right now, Styles!! Look, your job is not to talk just to listen.

Shamrock: Sabin…I hope you enjoyed a taste of what happened to you last week. Cause at the PPV, you are gonna see another aquisistion into my ever growing empire!!

Frantz: And Cross…last week, you got into my business…that didn’t concern you…so tonight, I will make an example out of you…and you will feel what pitiful partner felt last week! Now ..do you have any questions Styles!! (Before Joey can answer) GOOD!! This interview is OVER!!

Rating: 70.8

Match 1:

Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock vs Jason Cross

Cross comes out and wastes little time against Frantz. Where he did several lucha moves against Frantz including a Slingshot Legdrop. But his offense was cut short when Cross irish whipped Frantz into the ropes, and Ryan tripped Cross! That was when Frantz tried and take advantage of the situation, including a running Senton Splash and a modified “Shining Wizard” each for a 2 count. Then Frantz signaled for the finish and went to the top rope and hit the “Phoenix Press” but it was only for a 2 ¾ count!! Both Frantz and Ryan are upset at this point, and Frantz goes up again, this time hitting the 450 Splash! Right before he can make the pinfall, some familiar music plays over the P.A.

“HAIL SABIN, HAIL SABIN!!!!!!” Frantz looks as if he has seen a ghost and Sabin hits the ring instantly goes after Frantz! Frantz and Sabin exchanges blows with each other until Frantz misses and Sabin hits the End-Ziguri!! He then picks up Frantz and hits the “Cradle Shock” and Cross goes up on the top rope and hits the “Cross Fire” (A shooting star press into a leg drop) for the 1,2,3!!

Winner by Pinfall: Jason Cross

Match Quality: 70.7%

Crowd Reaction: 52.5%

Overall: 66.0%

(Match of the Night Candidate)

Angle: We see Co-GM Bret Hart behind his desk and we hear a knock at the door.

Hart: Come in.

Styles: Mr. Hart. Look I need a favor to ask of you. You know I have been petioning to fight Daniels for his title. I just want to prove that I am worthy of being in the world title picture…if not the champion. All I want, is a match against Daniels…tonight!!

A huge pop from the crowd!!

Hart: I tell you what…I heard your case, and the committee and I have came to this conclusion. Tonight you will face Christopher Daniels tonight….in a Non-Title match! If you win that match, I am pretty sure that the committee will make an exception and grant your match at Devil’s Night…making it a match for title! So get ready, your guys are up on the main event tonight!

Rating: 82.0%

Angle: Low-Ki and “Primetime” come down the runway unexpectedly and are on the microphone…

Primetime: Week after week we have to deal with 2 no name punks here in ECW! Everyone know who I am talking about its none other than Trystan Fury and Toxin!!

Low Ki: But me and Primetime thought about it…we don’t want a normal match, oh no no no!! We want a STREET FIGHT!! So at Devil’s Night we gonna put and end to this RIGHT NOW!!

Rating: 56.5%

Angle: The Sandman is backstage walking around when he is bumped by the team of Danny Dorring and Chris Chetti are walking backstage, noticeably pissed off.

Chetti: I cant believe those a**holes up in the administrative office would even over look us!! I mean we are NO WHERE on the Devil’s Night PPV!!

Dorring: I know what you mean!! I mean we are the Prime Stock in ECW! I mean you were one of the first graduates of the House of Hardcore, and I was ½ of the Tag Team champions for god sakes!!! I saw that we should give the “committee” a reason why they shouldn’t overlook us!!

Then Sandman starts walking down the hall past them and then out of nowhere, Chetti and Dorring beat him down unmercifully!! Then they do a Spiked Powerbomb through a table!!

Rating: 65.4%

Cyrus the Virus come out to the ring to a sea of boos!!

Cyrus: You people would not believe what happened today..you see some little punk, someone called THE AMAZING RED!!

The crowd starts to cheer!!

Cyrus: You see, Red is a little “upset” about my newest arrivals to ECW, Abyss and Mordecai, for attacking him and his little “girlfriend” Buelah McGullicutty!! In fact that he was so upset, that he want to face either Abyss or Mordecai..but they already have matches at Devil’s Night. Then..he wanted a match with ANYONE in the Dark Church! So the only one that was left was The Messiah!!

The crowd starts to boo again!!

Cyrus: So I made Red this offer, if he wants to fight Messiah at Devil’s Night, he has to prove to me how bad he want to fight Messiah, he will have to face Homicidal, Suicidal, Genicidal maniac known as SABU tonight!!!

The crowd starts to cheers.

Cyrus: Good Luck Red… Your seriously gonna need it!!

Rating: 64.3

ECW T.V. Title Tournament Qualifier

Vito Thomaselli vs B-Boy

B-Boy came into this match thinking that he had this match won! Not to mention that he did one of his finishers, the Shining Wizard, within 3 minutes into the match, however, Thomaselli kicked out on two. Then Thomaselli mounted some offense of his own with a Tornado DDT! And then as he signaled for the “T-Virus” Suplex, B-Boy countered it with a low blow, and then hit his 2nd finisher the Cross Special Brainbuster on Thomaselli! Now instead of covering Thomaselli for the victory, he decides to show off and go outside and get a table to finish off Thomaselli! As he put Thomaselli on to the table, Super Dragon runs down to the ring and hits B-Boy with a Spinning Jump Kick! And then he take B-Boy to the top rope and executes the “Psycho Driver 2000” right through the table and then he lays an “out cold” Thomaselli over a knocked out B-Boy!!

The crowd is shocked to see that Thomaselli has advanced into the tournament!

Winner By Pinfall: Vito Thomaselli!!!

Crowd Reaction: 46.2%

Match Quality: 74.8%

Overall: 58.6%

Angle: We see James Mitchell and The Messiah walking backstage, vitually laughing at the news that Cyrus put out involving Red and Messiah, then suddenly both men are attacked viciously by a “hooded” man. After a couple of chairshots and busting both men open, he removes his hood to reveal that he is none other than TOMMY DREAMER!!! Hes struck again against the Dark Church…sending a message against Abyss and Mordecai!!

Rating: 64.9%

ECW T.V. Title Tournament Qualifier Round

Masato Tanaka vs ???

We see Tanaka in the ring..and the mystery man…was none other than former ECW T.V. Champion….SUPER CRAZY!!!!!! A huge chant of “Welcome Back” is shouted through the arena. Everyone is happy that Crazy is back but Tanaka takes advantage of Crazy not looking and attacks him from behind!! Tanaka does a couple of power moves but Tanaka got overpowered by Crazy’s speed and agility by hitting a suicide plancha, and twisting moonsault for a two count. The finish came when Tanaka tried to hit his finisher, the “Roaring Elbow” but Crazy ducks and hit a huracanrana on Tanaka for a 3 count! Crazy leaves out of the ring and celebrates with the fans !!!

Winner by Pinfall: Super Crazy

Match Quality: 75.0%

Crowd Reaction: 40.2%

Overall: 65.4%

Styles: This just in folks, we have an added impromptu match!! Since what happened earlier in the back, Chief of Staff, Ricky Steamboat has made an handicap match between Erotica (Danny Doring and Chris Chetti) and The Sandman!!

Handicap Match

The Sandman vs Erotica (Doring/Chetti)

This was a knock down drag-out brawl between Sandman and Chetti/Dorring, they didn’t even get to the ring, as the Sandman attacked both of the guys with the Singapore cane!!! Despite it being a handicap match, the Sandman clearly dominated this match, in hardcore destructive fashion!! The finish came when despite several pinfall attempts, Erotica couldn’t pin Sandman easily. Sandman hit Doring with the “White Russian Leg Sweep” but Chetti came from behind, hit Sandman with a low blow, and hit the “Amityville Horror” (A twisting DVD into a Minchinoku Driver), for the pinfall. After the match, Dorring went to get some handcuff and tried to handcuff Sandman, while Chetti was bout to strike Sandman with his own cane, when “Vitamin R” by Chevelle played thru the arena…and help finally came down the ramp way……

Styles: Its…MIKEY WHIPWRECK!!???

Whipwreck comes down and stops both Doring and Chetti and fights them both off. He hits both Chetti and Doring with a pair of “Whippersnappers” (Stone Cold Stunner) and then both Sandman and Whipwreck stare down Chetti and Doring down!!

Winner by Pinfall: Erotica

Crowd Reaction: 65.6%

Quality: 62.7%

Overall: 61.8%

The Amazing Red vs Sabu

This match was simply AMAZING!! (No pun intended!) Red came out to the ring alone without Beulah since she was in the hospital, and he was gonna prove to Cyrus and perhaps the world his new found intensity against the Dark Church. There were no stops pulled out on this match. Sabu hit the “Air Sabu” and the Triple Jump Moonsault, but Red had his own offense going when he hit the “Infared” and hit some well placed kicks!! The finish was when Sabu tried to hit the “Arabian Facebuster” on Red, but Red hit Sabu with a Springboard Jumpkick off the ropes, knocking Sabu to the outside. Red was taken down by a sneak attack by Messiah, when he hit the “Godsmack” (Spinning Stunner) on Red and then threw Sabu back into the ring. Sabu had no idea what happened to Red…but he still took advantage by grabbing a chair and attempting to hit Red with the Arabian Facebuster…this time connecting for the 1,2,3!! After the match, Messiah went to attack Red, but Sabu stopped him and attacked Messiah! Then he got on his knees and Red did his own version of the “Air Sabu”, knocking Messiah out of the ring! Then Sabu and Red shake hands showing mutual respect.

Winner by Pinfall: Sabu

Crowd Reaction: 68.6%

Match Quality: 68.8%

Overall: 72.9%

Main Event:

A.J Styles vs “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels

This was a PPV caliber match!! This match was pushing the 30 minute mark! Now despite the fact that this was a Non-title match, you could tell that Styles was hungry in this match! And not to mention that many of their trademark moves were used in this match! Daniels got the first strike in by doing his flipping springboard moonault, then his springboard elbow drop. Daniels then got greedy and tried to go for a top rope elbow drop, but out of nowhere Styles hit him with the Pele kick, knocking him off of the top rope! Then Style then turns on the offense by hitting a Senton Splash , and hits a flip off the ropes and into a reverse DDT. The finish was that Styles tried to go for a clothesline, and misses, and Daniels countered into a “Angels Wings” but shocked the crowd when Styles kicked out for a 2 and ¾!!! Frustrated, Daniels tried to put Styles away and put him on the top rope…then he went to go get a table! Daniels then tried to do another “Angels Wings” on Styles but Styles faught out of it. Then Styles put Daniels in a powerbomb position and turned it into the “Styles Clash” right through the table, for the pinfall victory!!”

Winner by Pinfall: A.J. Styles

Match Quality: 79.2%

Crowd Reaction: 81.5%

Overall: 88.1%

user posted image

22 October 2004

This is the last show before the PPV!! With all the twists and turns that occurred on last weeks Collateral Damage, you can best believe that this weeks Battlelines will be hot!!!

Vito Thomaselli and Super Crazy vs EZ Money and Jardi Frantz w/ Ryan Shamrock

This is a unique tag team match because this is the Final 4 men in the ECW T.V title tournament!! So you can best believe who ever scores the pinfall, might have a little momentum at the PPV tournament finals!!

Mikey Whipwreck vs Chris Chetti

After running and saving Sandman from a beating from Chetti and Doring, Cyrus decided that Whipwreck will have a match against the man who he first gave the Whippersnapper to when saving Sandman, Chris “Cassanova” Chetti!

Chris Kanyon vs Super Dragon

Its have been weeks, almost months since we have seen the return of the self proclaimed “MVP” of ECW, Chris Kanyon! And who would be his opponent in his return match? The “Hardcore Dragon” Super Dragon!!

And the Main Event!!!

Sabu vs The Messiah w/Father James Mitchell

In a Hardcore Rules

Last week on Collateral Damage, in a match where Sabu beat the Amazing Red, (with a little help from Messiah), this was a candidate for a match of the night!! However, Sabu took offense to Messiah getting in his match…and so as a result of his interference….Messiah will face Sabu in a Hardcore Match!!

All this and a very special interview with the current ECW World Champion, "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, with his thoughts on him losing his Non Title Match with A.J. Styles and his thoughts on his Ladder Cage Match at Devils Night!!

All this and more on ECW Battle lines!! On F/X at 8pm Friday!!

Please give feedback and predictions ..Thanks!!

user posted image

ECW.com Rumor Mill

Welcome everyone to ECW.com rumor mill, and here are some of the news surrounding ECW!!

-The October 18 episode of Collateral Damage, scored a 68.0% with the match of the Match of the Night going to A.J Styles vs Christopher Daniels!!

- Inside Sources say that Ryan Shamrock's empire is just begining to grow...she promises that Jardi Frantz will be seeing ECW gold really soon..and that her empire will be expanding soon. How soon? She says that she has a special surprise for Chris Sabin!!

- The ECW committee is in talks of creating ANOTHER title for the roster! What title you ask? The FTW title made famous by Taz and Sabu! This title is made specifically for superstars who basically are up and comers in the ranks.

- People back stage are saying that Chris Daniels was IRATE after losing to A.J Styles on Collateral Damage! How Irate?? He got into a fight with his own "enforcer" Brock Lesnar!

- Rumor has been circulating that the people that are gonna watch Raven's back at Devils Night is none other than The Flock!! Yes you heard me right...Raven's Flock is REFORMED! The question is...who is in the Flock, and will they make an Impact at Devil's Night!

- Despite having thier plans foiled by Mikey Whipwreck, "Dashing" Danny Doring, and Chris "Cassanova" Chetti says..they will have a "Hardcore" edition to group. (And hint...when I say Hardcore...I dont mean wrestling either!!!)

- Dreamer is continually playing mind games with the Dark Church. Originally his Hatred was toward Mordecai and Abyss but now its spilled to the whole entire faction!! And he says that his partner "Has spilled the blood of many" and he says that his partner is not RAVEN!!

- Rumor has it...that all 4 men (Vito Thomaselli, Super Crazy, EZ Money, and Jardi Frantz) are kind of "uneasy" about the Tag Team match coming up on Battlelines!! And they should be..cuz the tag teams partners have to face each other at the PPV!

- The Amazing Red says that even though he isnt a hardcore wrestler, he will be ..when he faces former XPW champion and current Dark Church Member, Messiah!! And he says that he will have Hardcore Icon, Sabu in his corner ..watching his back!

- And Finally, we caught up with Justin Credible and asked him about the Triple Threat Chaos match between The Impact Players and Lynn, Hardy and Primetime! His thought were "Trust me... I have a plan going into Devil's Night...after all...I aint the leader of the Impact Players for nothing!!"

All this and more on the last episode of Battlelines..before Devil Night!! ON F/X on Friday at 8 pm!!

ECW Battlelines!!

Styles: Welcome to ECW Battlelines!! I am the "Voice" of ECW, Joey Styles and I am joined by Chief of Staff and wrestling legend, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat, and the Co-GM, Don "Cyrus" Callis!!! Tonight...I am gonna have a sit down interview with the ECW World Champion, "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, and this is just 48 hours after he lost a non title match against the man he faces in the Ladder Cage Match, A.J. Styles!!

Dragon: And also tonight we have a unique tag team match, where its gonna be Vito Thomaselli and Super Crazy vs EZ Money and Jardi Frantz!! And the tricky part about this match? Is that both of these men's partner will be thier opponents in the Semi finals of the ECW T.V. title tournament at the Devils Night PPV!!

Cyrus: And tonight we will see "Cassanova" Chris Chetti vs Mikey Whipwreck, after he stuck his nose in thier business with the Sandman!! And also we will see the Return of the "MVP" Chris Kanyon, where he squares off with Super Dragon!!

Styles: And the main event...it will be Messiah vs Sabu in a hardcore, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!!! This was a result of Messiah interfering with Sabu's match with the Amazing Red on Collateral Damage!! All this and more coming up next!!!!!

Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock and EZ Money vs Vito Thomaselli/Super Crazy

This match was very unique...because all 4 men knew that if they were to have some leverage in the tournament...a pinfall or submission is crucial!! It started with Super Crazy and Jardi Frantz! Frantz begins to taunt Crazy's hispanic hertige...until..a dropkick on the back of the head made him regret it!! But Frantz returned the favor with a Reverse DVD! Money comes into the ring and hits a sick CHA CHING POWERBOMB on Crazy for a 2 count. A series of quick tags between Money and Frantz, but Crazy finally got a tag in and Thomaselli came in on Fire!! He Hit a Superkick on Money for a two count, and then Ryan interfered, drawing the attention of the referee, Frantz did an illegal tag and hit Thomaselli with a pair of Brass Knucks. Super Crazy attacked Frantz with an Enziguri and then he did a suicide plancha outside the ring onto Money...which they fought into the crowd. Frantz and Thomaselli is the only ones left the ring. Frantz is the first one to get up...and then he signals the end..so he goes to the top rope and executes a 450 splash one to Thomaselli!! 1......2.......and Thomaselli puts his foot on the rope!!! Then some music plays!!!! HAIL SABIN.....HAIL SABIN!!!!!! Frantz looks down the rampway....looking for Sabin..but Sabin come from behind and hits him with the Cradle Shock!! Then he wakes up Thomaselli... and then...Thomaselli this the "T-Virus!!" For the 1,2,3!! This is the 2nd time that this "Unknown Rookie" has had a upset victory!!

Winners by Pinfall: Vito Thomaselli and Super Crazy

Crowd Reaction:62.1%

Match Quality: 69.2%

Overall: 69.8%

Joey Styles and Cyrus hypes up the Raven/ Brock Lesnar match at the PPV- Rating: 80.4

Interview:

We are in a Dark Room and we see a Dimly lit figure...its none other than TOMMY DREAMER!!

Dreamer: "The Dudleys, The Sandman, Justin Credible, Raven...." All of these men were my nemesis at one time..or another. But now...I have a new source of my Hatred. THE DARK CHURCH.... I didnt care if they beat me up...but when they put thier hands on my wife......its time for someone to die. Mitchell, Daniels, Lesnar, Abyss, Mordecai... it makes no difference.....at Devils Night...I guarantee...that Abyss and Mordecai..will hurt....bleed.....and if they are lucky...be put in the hospital. Oh..and by the way...my partner ISNT RAVEN!!!!

Rating: 65.3

"Cassanova" Chris Chetti vs Mikey Whipwreck

Chants of "Welcome Back" flooded the arena when Mikey Whipwreck name was announced. This match was very evenly match..and then he hit a "Frankenmikey" but only for a 2 count. The a woman came into the ring!! And hit Mikey with a low blow!! Who was the woman??? None other than former Adult Flim Star, KRISTI MYST!!! Then Chetti tells her to go get him a chair, and right when Chetti is bout to hit him, he ducks and hits him with the "Whippersnapper", for the 1,2,3!! After the match, Chetti tag team parter, Danny Doring comes to the ring and they hit thier finisher "The One Night Stand" ( A Reverse Russian Leg sweep/superkick combo). Then..."Enter Sandman" plays thru the arena..and Sandman w/the Singapore cane comes out..and its a all out brawl!!!

Winner: Mikey Whipwreck

Match Quality: 73.8%

Crowd Reaction: 86.8%

Overall: 74.0%

"MVP" Chris Kanyon vs Super Dragon

This match was simply counterfest move for move. It started with Dragon getting a couple of offensive moves in due to the fact that Kanyon had ring rust. But that wasnt gonna be the case for very long. In fact the tide turned back once again when Kanyon tried to do a Back Body Drop, but Dragon turned it into a "DRAGON BOMB" but it was only for a 2 count. Then Dragon tried to put Kanyon on the top rope for the Psycho Driver 2000 but Kanyon reversed it into a Superlplex! Then who would make thier way down to the ring? None other than B-Boy! Super Dragon didnt pay much attention to B-Boy, but when B-Boy got on the ramp to distract Dragon, Kanyon took advantage and hit the "Betta than You" (Reverse Rock Bottom) for the 1,2,3 count. After the match, B-Boy came in and started attacking..but instead of helping B-Boy attacking him...Kanyon attacked B-Boy instead!! After Kanyon ran B-Boy off, he picked up Dragon up..and shook his hand...and the crowd responded with a standing ovation.

Winner: Chris Kanyon

Match Quality:68.4%

Crowd Reaction: 57.8%

Overall: 65.0%

Interview: "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Styles: First things first....does your loss to A.J. Styles in last weeks match change any of the stipulations that you made for you PPV title defense at Devils Night?

Daniels: That stipulation still stands. Like I said, I am a fighting champion. True, Styles beat me at Collateral Damage. But if i know A.J., he is NOT gonna get the job done. I mean yeah...he beat me..but the question can he beat me at the PPV?

Styles: Next question..there has been rumors that you and fellow stable mates Brock Lesnar..are not exactly on the same page as of late.

Daniels: Look I got alot of respect for the big man ...however what pissed me off about him..was that he was getting in my business in regards to A.J Styles and the world title. I mean honestly, he has enough problems with Raven. I have faught him before, and he is by no means easy. Basically what I was saying to him...is take care of Business before business takes care of him...

Styles: So what do you think of the your new stable mates, Abyss and Mordecai?

Daniels: No comment.

Styles: And final question what do you think about the Ladder Cage match concept.

Daniels: I believe that this match will be the highlight of the PPV! I mean when me and A.J. faught last week..it was for 27 minutes. But you can best believe..that the result will not be the same....and I will still be the ECW World Champion...after the match!

Main Event:

Sabu vs The Messiah w/ Father James Mitchell

in a Hardcore Rules, falls count anywhere match!!

This match was anything but tame!!! Sabu hit the Air Sabu at least 3 times in the match..(more on that later) Sabu, proved too much for Messiah..as he left out the ring..but Sabu did a Triple Jump Moonsault on to the outside floor to both Messiah and Mitchell!! Then after that..the carnage just spilled all over the place. I mean this match rival the matches that Chris Benoit and Kevin Sullivan back in the WCW days! Well the match ended when a bloody Sabu puts Messiah on the table..and goes for the Arabian Facebuster.....til someone pushes him from behind...making him land on the floor.. and he is pushed by none other by Lesnar!! Then a bloody Messiah hit Sabu with a very sloppy "Godsmack". After the match, Red ran out going right after Messiah..but he and Lesnar was too much for him..then Raven came out...and Mitchell, Lesnar and Messiah...fell back...Staring down the men in the ring...

Winner: Messiah

Match Quality: 64.2%

Crowd Reaction: 90.9%

Overall: 79.1%

Match of the night....Messiah vs Sabu.

Styles: Thank you very much and be sure to tune in for Devils Night on the 28 October !!!

(OOC please give me you opinion on the show!!)

ECW presents.....DEVILS NIGHT!!!

Styles: Welcome Ladies and gentlemen to the first Pay Per View in over 5 YEARS!!! Welcome to DEVILS NIGHT LIVE FROM NEW JERSEY!!!!! Of course i am joined by Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, but where is Cyrus??

Dragon: I have no idea..but anyway..lets go down to the ring, cuz appearantly our Co-GM Bret Hart has something to say.....

Segment 1:

Hart is down in the ring in a suit..with a title on his shoulder....

Hart: I know how it feels to start from the bottom of the barrel wrestling-wise, so me and the committee has decided to re-instate another title to ECW! People who are familiar with ECW, have heard of this title, becuase only 2 men have held this title, Taz and Sabu. So the stipulations of this title is that the holder of this title will not have over 40% Overness. If you have not figured out this yet...ECW will have once again...THE FTW TITLE!!!!

Rating: 87.7%

Segment 2: We see Tommy Dreamer down at the center of the ring ....

Dreamer: "I have heard all kinds of rumors on who my partner is gonna be tonight!! I have heard that it will be Raven, Shane Douglas, even so far as Bam Bam Biegalow!!! I told all of the fans that at the PPV, I would reveal who my partner is for the Tag Team match I have tonight. So without further ado.. my partner is..........."

Then Cyrus comes out ......

Cyrus: "You know...its a shame..that you teased all of these people for coming out to see who your partner is...problem is that ...they will never find out...nor will they never see that match between you and The Fallen!! Becuase effective immeadiately..for your actions for last week attacking me...you are suspended...INDEFINATELY!!!"

The crowd starts to boo heavily!!

Dreamer: "Who authorized this??"

Cyrus: "The Committee authorized it!! Not to mention that I am the Co-General Manager...which means..you cant do a DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!"

Dreamer starts to shake his head in disbelief....

Dreamer: "So I take it you talked to the owner!?"

Cyrus: "Did you hear what I just said?? I talked to the committee, and I am the Co-GM....basically it means..YOUR *** IS GONE!!! And I aint gonna fire you..because I dont want you to work for someone else..but I want you to sit at home..with your crippled wife...and let you suffer...knowing that there was nothing you can do about it!!"

Dreamer: "So the Committee approved this? Man they REALLY must not like you!! You see...the reason why you never talked to the owner of ECW....is becuase...I AM THE OWNER OF ECW!!! (Pulls out the ownership papers, Cyrus almost craps his pants!!) Now......GET YOUR @$$ OUT OF MY RING..BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING *&^@# OUT OF YOU!! "

The crowd starts chanting Dreamers name, as he leaves the ring.....

Styles: That still doesnt answer.....WHOSE DREAMER PARTNER TONIGHT!?

Rating: 80.8%

Segment 3:

We see Jason Cross warming up in the backstage area..when suddenly he is attacked from behind by a masked man?!? Cross was supposed to be in the ECW Phoenix Title Battle Royal tonight, but due to this attack, he will not be able to participate in it...so who will take his place???

Rating: 58.6%

The ECW Phoenix Title 20 Man Battle Royal!!

**The Rules of this match is as follows..there will be 20 men in the ring, the only way a person can be eliminated is by being thrown over the top rope...after 16 men are eliminated...the rules then change. Elimination will then occur by Pinfall, Submission or being thrown over the top rope! The winner of this match will be the first ever cruiserwieght champion, known as the Phoenix Champion!!**

The entrants are as follows: Mikey Batts (New signing, Billy Kidman's cousin), Christian York, Dragon Kid, Air Paris, E.C. Negro, Frankie Kazarian, Hi69, Jack Evans, Jimmy Rave, Jay Lethal, Joey Mathews, K.C. Blade, Quicksilver, Reckless Youth, Scorpio Sky, Salvatore Thomaselli, Spyder Nate Webb, Taro, Rising Son.......and the man who takes Jason Cross's place in the Battle Royal....is

....SONJAY DUTT!!!!

(OOC- I aint gonna waste everyones time...so I am just mention in the order of elimination..and who eliminated them)

Eliminations:

#1 Hi69- by Reckless Youth

#2 Christian York- by Jay Lethal

#3 Quicksliver- by K.C. Blade

#4 Rising Son- by Jimmy Rave

#5 Jimmy Rave- by Air Paris

#6 Dragon Kid (Double elimination of Kid and Webb)

#7 Spyder Nate Webb (Both were eliminated by each other)

#8 Mikey Batts- By Joey Mathews

#9 Salvatore Thomaselli- by Kazarian

#10 E.C. Negro- By Reckless Youth

#11 Scorpio Sky by Taro

#12 Taro by Sonjay Dutt

#13 K.C. Blade by Sonjay Dutt

#14 Reckless Youth by Kazarian

#15 Joey Mathews by Jay Lethal

The final 4 remain...

#16 Jay Lethal was Eliminated by Kazarian when he hit the Wave of the Future for the pinfall.

#17 Sonjay Dutt eliminated Kazarian by countering the Wave of the Future, tossing Kazarian out of the ring..

# 18 (I forgot who Paris eliminated at this point...but it leaves only Dutt and Paris fighting.....both men were fighting and doing some high flying moves for the next 7 mins!! Both men tried to put the other away..when Dutt tried for the Hindu Press..and missed, and then Paris went for the Moonsault press ..and missed as well!! The finish came at 32:17 when Dutt went for the "Indian Summer" but Paris countered with the "Tiger Driver" for the pinfall !!! After the match....Jushin Thunder Lyger came out to congratulate Paris..and they went for a hug and Lyger raised his hand...until Lyger BLASTED PARIS WITH THE PHOENIX TITLE !! He beat the crap out of Paris..and then he hit not one...not two...BUT 3 LYGER BOMBS!! Then he grabs the Phoenix title and then takes it out of the ring for himself!!!

Winner and New Phoenix Champion: Air Paris

Match Quality: 81.0%

Crowd Reaction: 32.8%

Overall: 52.2%

Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock vs Chris Sabin

Before the match, Shamrock introduced the newest member of her group....former ECW World Champion, and Tag Team Champion..and the man responsible for taking out Jason Cross , MIKE AWESOME!!! Then an already bruised and battered Chris Sabin came down to the ring..and took straight to Frantz!! He hit a couple of high spots, especially his version of a "Cross Fire", a Shooting Star Leg drop...but only for a two count. Shamrock led interfernce and Frantz hit a low blow!! He then tried to go for a 450....and hit it ..only for a 2 count!! Then out of frustration...he called in Awesome for an Awesome bomb..only for Sabin to counter it into a Hurracanrana! Then Sabin grabbed Awesome and did the Tornado DDT, enzurguri combination on Frantz!! Shamrock came into the ring....and Sabin hit the Cradle Shock...on SHAMROCK!! Frantz hits Sabin in the back of the head from behind with the ring bell!! Then, Cross comes down to the ring...with a chair! And he tries to hit Frantz with the chair....BUT HITS SABIN INSTEAD BUSTING HIM OPEN !!! Frantz then clotheslines Cross, and out of a last ditch attempt..he goes up to the top rope..and hits the 450 Splash on Sabin for the pinfall at 13:57! After the match...Sabin starts to slowly get back to his feet...Cross gets to his feet as well..and stares at Frantz hatefully!!! Cross then turns around..AND BLASTS SABIN WITH THE CHAIR BUSTING SABIN WIDE OPEN!! Then he looks at Frantz, Awesome and Shamrock...and shakes hands with each of them..as they raise each others hands in the air!! Cross has just turned on his tag team partner!!

Winner: Jardi Frantz

Match Quality: 67.4%

Crowd Reaction: 56.5%

Overall: 69.1

We See Messiah walking in the backstage area..when he is blindsided by a roundhouse from behind...by the Amazing Red!! He does a couple of stiff kicks..and then he does a Standing Red Star press...RIGHT DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!

Then he walks off...leaving Messiah in pain!

Rating:68.8%

Interview-

We see Christopher Daniels in the backstage area with the ECW World Title on his shoulder.

Daniels: " Well Styles...this is it.. now is the time to put up or shut up!! All this time you've been running your mouth about you not getting a title shot..now you have it. Granted you've beaten me before...the question is..can you do it again? And this time...no interference. Honestly ...Can you do it Styles? I honestly think you will choke up. Why? Cause you cant get the job done! And when I retain the ECW World title..the only question I have for you then is....WHO ARE YOU GONNA BLAME THEN??"

Rating: 86.9%

ECW T.V. Title tournament Semi-final round

Vito Thomaselli vs Super Crazy

Thomaselli had a lot of momentum going into this match, when he pulled upset victories over B-Boy and pinned Jardi Frantz at last weeks tag team match. And in this match he didnt disapoint with his variety of offense against Super Crazy! Both Crazy and Thomaselli had thier share of high spots and mind boggling offense. Vito hit a very impressive Asai Moonsault, one of Super Crazy's finishers, only for a 2 count. But Crazy returned the favor when he hit Thomaselli's secondary finisher, The Superkick! But that was also for 2! Then when it seemed that momentum was on Crazy's side, Vito's younger brother and one time tag team partner, Salvatore Thomaselli came down to the ring for support! The finish came at 14:05 when Sal tried to "blind trip" Crazy but wind up tripping Vito instead!! Crazy took advantage and hit the "Crazy Bomb" for the pinfall! After the match, Sal apologized and pleaded for Vito forgiveness for his interference in the match.. Vito turned his back in disgust....and SAL ATTACKED HIM!! Then Sal finished off his brother with the "Sal-Vatizer" (Snap Tiger Driver), and spat on him and left the ring!

Winner and advancing to the finals: Super Crazy

Match Quality: 74.4%

Crowd Reaction: 62.5%

Overall: 67.5%

Interview with Raven-

Raven: "Lesnar, you claimed to be the "Painbringer" yet ....the only pain you manage to inflict on anyone is yourself! I mean what were you thinking? I AM RAVEN!! I have went thru them all...bigger...and stronger than you. And what worse..you have the worse type of match to fight me in...a RAVEN RULES MATCH!! AND WHAT MATCH IS THAT? A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!! QUOTE THE RAVEN......NEVERMORE!"

ECW T.V. Title Tournament Semi Final Round!

Jardi Frantz w/Ryan Shamrock vs E.Z. Money

The match rating wasnt all that high..because they were both heels in this match...but the crowd was enjoying it cuz they were beating the HELL out of each other! The finish of this match was at 12:29 when Frantz was bout to steal this match as well when Shamrock was grabbing the referee's attention, Frantz was bout to hit Money with some brass knucks..when Sabin comes from behind..despite being hurt and bleeding..kicks Frantz in the gut..and hits THE CRADLE SHOCK!!! Money takes advantage of this..and hits the MONEY CLIP for the pinfall.

Winner and Advances to the finals: EZ Money

Match Quality: 68.3%

Crowd Reaction: 48%

Overall: 55.0%

Tag Team Street Fight to determine the #1 tag team contenders:

Triple X (Elix Skipper and Low-Ki) vs Chaotic Darkness (Toxin and Trystan Fury)

There was no love loss between these two teams, after weeks and weeks of attacks, both physical and psycological..both teams were ready to put it down in the ring!! The highlight of the match was when Low Ki hit the Ki Crusher 99 thru the table! Both teams hit there finishers...with Darkness hitting the Darkness Falls (Elevated DDT) while later on in the match Triple X hit thier finisher, the "X-Plex" but at 17:42 the match came to an end when Low Ki hit choked out Toxin with the Dragon Clutch...making him pass out due to blood loss. All 4 men recieved a standing ovation for the match..but in the end..Triple X became the new #1 tag team contenders.

Winners and #1 Contenders: Triple X

Match Quality: 73.2%

Crowd Reaction: 55.6%

Overall: 62.8%

Super Dragon vs B-Boy

These two have been at it for almost 2 month!! The former XPW star, Dragon tried to make this match technical as possible but it wasnt very long before "the Asian Assassin" turned it Hardcore! With variety of weapons being used in the ring, including a cookie sheet!! Both tried to do thier finishers numerous amounts of times..but they countered each time! The finish came when B-Boy tried for his finisher "the Cross Special Brainbuster" but it got countered into a roll up for the pinfall at 12:00! B-Boy wasnt happy about this result and he let it show..by not only doing his finishers (The cross special brainbuster and the Shining Wizard) but by doing his!! (Psycho Dragon 2000 and Dragon Bomb!) Medical attention had to come and help Dragon, as he was taken away to a local medical facility!

Winner: Super Dragon

Match Quality: 80.7%

Crowd Reaction:52.5%

Overall: 68.0

ECW T.V. Title Tournament Finals

E.Z. Money vs Super Crazy

This was a good match which pitted Lucha Libre vs a Technical wrestler!! Both men put thier bodies to the limit..despite the fact that they wrestled already once earlier tonight! Crazy went for Suicide plancha outside the ring...and missed Money..to land right on the concrete!! Busted open..Crazy pleaded for the ref not to stop the match! Money was on Crazy like a shark is to blood! Money tried to put him away ...when he hit the Money Clip, only for a 2 count..then he tried for the Cha-Ching Powerbomb, but that was countered into a roll up for a 2 count!! A bloodied Crazy then gained momentum..and he went for the Asai Moonsault, but Money rolled thru and held on to the ropes for a 3 count at 15:12 to become the new ECW T.V. CHAMPION!

Winner and New ECW Champion: E.Z. Money

Match Quality: 75.8

Crowd Reaction: 68.8

Overall:72.2

Triple Threat Tag Team TLC match for the ECW Tag Team titles:

Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino/CW Anderson) vs Julio Dinero/Micheal Shane © vs Harry Smith/????

This match was for the ECW Tag team straps..and it seemed that Harry Smith was at an EXTREME DISADVANTAGE when a couple of weeks ago his tag team partner, T.J. Wilson was injured in a triple threat match....so who would be Smith's Partner???? None other than Smith's cousin....TEDDY HART!!!! Shane was shocked knowing the Family history between the Harts and the Micheals! Violence ensude and absolutely no one was safe!! Every person in this match was put thru a table at least once!! The finish came when Hart/Smith and Shane was on the ladder trying to get the gold..and Corino and Anderson pushed the ladder outside the ring, destroying all 3, leaving only Dinero!! After a valiant effort, he was cut short when Corino hit the "Old School Expulsion" and Anderson hit the most STIFFEST Spinebuster that rivaled his family member, Arn Anderson!! As Hart and Shane tried to stop Corino and Anderson..they were to late...cuz at 20:09, Corino and Anderson pulled the straps down to become new Tag Team Champions!

Winners and New Tag Team Champions: Extreme Horsemen!!

Match Quality: 78.6%

Crowd Reaction: 65.0%

Overall: 65.3%

Angle:

We see the Dark Church in the back room when we see Brock Lesnar burst in the room going after Daniels.

Lesnar: Whats this I hear you talking @#(& about me in your interview last week!! I see that you getting that title has made your head swell up a little bit! You better be careful before you get it knocked off your shoulders!!

Daniels: Do you really think I am afraid of you?? I mean if your feeling froggy...then leap!!!

All of the members of the Dark Church had to break up them two.

Rating: 72.8%

Hype Video- Match between A.J Styles and Christopher Daniels- Rating 81.1%

Erotica (Chris Chetti and Danny Dorring)w/Kristi Myst vs Sandman/Mikey Whipwreck

These ECW alumnist tore it up as only ECW could! All 4 men took it to each other..and no one was spared...NOT EVEN MYST!! Cuz she got a Whippersnapper tryin to interfere in the match!! The end of the match came at 19 minutes when Myst tried to interfere again, and this time Sandman was gonna deal with her..with the White Russian leg sweep..but before he could do it...Doring stopped him and did the "Wham Bam Thank you Ma'am" getting the pinfall!!

Winners: Erotica

Match Quality: 63.2%

Crowd Reaction: 78.6%

Overall: 79.9%

The Amazing Red w/Sabu vs The Messiah

This was Red's Dream Match! After what the Dark Church has done to his manager, Beulah, he was gonna take it out on anyone who was affilated with them! Red took advantage and attacked the ribs of Messiah..but that was Shortlived...and even Sabu got into the fray when he hit his Triple Jump Moonsault on Sabu! His actions would get him ejected from ring side leaving only Red and Messiah! Messiah would take it to Red Hardcore by getting a cheese grater to Red's face! Then he delivered the GodSmack!! But Messiah wasnt satisfied with that!! So he took Reds body up on the top rope, and he tried to break his Neck by doing the Godsmack off the Top Rope..but "someone in a hood" hit Messiah in the face with a Crutch!! Then Red seized the opportunity ..and executed the "Infared" from the top rope from the 3 count!!!

Winner: The Amazing Red

Match Quality: 76.0%

Crowd Reaction:82.4

Overall:79.4%

Hype Video for Raven vs Lesnar- Rating-80.0%

Raven vs Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing match!

This match was not for the faint of heart!! And Lesnar was like the Terminator in this match, just when you thought he was down...he would pop right back up! 3 mins into the match, Raven hit an Evenflow out of nowhere!! AND HE POPPED BACK UP LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!! But what ever punishment Lesnar gave, Raven took it. Then 7 mins in the match Lesnar hit the F-5, but Raven got up at the 7 count!!! Raven did try to mount a offense against Lesnar..and then he tried for the Evenflow for a 2nd time...but as he was doing it...Lesnar countered it into an another F-5 Furious, Lesnar even locked in the Brock Lock, but since this was a last man standing match...the fact that Raven tapped out didnt even matter!! So the match continued! To add icing on the cake..Lesnar went up on the top rope...He was trying to do the Shooting Star Press like he did in Wrestlemania...but then 2 men in a clown masks ran down to the ring.. 1 of them hit him with a chair..and the other climb up on the top rope..and did a DVD from the TOP ROPE!! They pull off thier clown masks...and the first one revealed himself as PERRY SATURN!!! And the 2nd man was to be reveal with a different type of mask on .....of a skull....IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN MORTIS!!!!!!! (THE MAN FORMERLY KNOWN AS KANYON)!Raven finally gets up to see that Lesnar is knocked down but doesn’t understand how Lesnar gets knocked out. Raven starts to limps outside and goes under the ring to get a Stop Sign. And he does another Evenflow DDT on the stop sign and Lesnar doesn’t respond to the 10 count! After the match, Mortis and Saturn do the crucifix symbol, and a busted and bleeding Raven returns the favor! THE FLOCK IS REBORN!!

Winner: Raven

Match Quality: 77.6%

Crowd Reaction: 85.2%

Overall: 79.7%

The Fallen (Mordecai and Abyss) vs Tommy Dreamer/???

The final moment was here…who is Dreamers partner? Mordecai and Abyss are waiting in the ring for Dreamer. And the moment in question would finally be answered….after Dreamer came out…his tag team partner was……SHARMELL SULLIVAN?!??! WTF?

Sullivan: Ladies and Gentleman..I would like to introduce to you former ECW tag team champion..and the sickest man known to anyone….he’s just made bail tonight!! You know him very well, he has been imitated, but can not be duplicated…..ladies in gentlemen…..(the song NATURAL BORN KILLERS plays over the P.A. ) Ladies and gentlemen……welcome back…NEW JACK!!!!

The crowd starts to chant “Welcome back !!” New Jack starts to throw and assortment of weapons into the ring..anything from a Staple gun, to a kitchen sink!! Abyss and Mordecai definitely didn’t back down going up against New Jack and Dreamer..but they DEFINITELY DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE IN FOR!! Highlights of the match: at 4:40 New Jack did a 187 Chairshot on Mordecai that busted him open.. Dreamer went after Abyss the whole time! And Dreamer hit the “Dreamer DVD” on Abyss through the table! But Abyss hit the Falling Back breaker on New Jack at 9:50. And Mordecai hit the “Crucifix Powerbomb on Dreamer” at 10:32! Then…this match started getting intresting!! At 13:45, New Jack was knocked out of the ring..and Mordecai and Abyss tried to do their finisher the “Condemnation” on Dreamer..but the “mysterious” person who appear in Red’s match appeared in this one…and hit Mordecai in the head with the Singapore Cane knocking him off the rope! The person went into the center of the ring and removed their “hooded garb” to reveal..that it was none other than….BEULAH MCGULLICUTTY!!! Abyss tried to grab her but New Jack came in the ring and hit him with a EXTREMELY SICK guitar shot!!! Then…Dreamer set Mordecai up into a “Tree of Woe” in the corner..and put a chair in his face..and Jack did the same when he put Abyss in the opposite corner..and put a chair on his face too…and the ladies, Buelah and Sharmell did a baseball slide on both of the guys faces….prompting a “HOLY S**T” chant! The match ended in 18:53 when a Bloodied Abyss hit the Black hole slam on Tommy Dreamer out of nowhere for the 3 count!! After the match…the 4 men still continued to fight out into the crowd…this was nowhere near over!!!

Winner: The Fallen

Match Quality: 64.0%

Crowd Reaction: 62.8

Overall: 69.6

Main Event:

For the ECW World title

Fallen Angel “Christopher Daniels” © vs A.J. Styles

In a Ladder Cage match!!

** Rules in this match is as follows, to win is either by Pinfall, Submission, Escape from the cage, or retrieve the title from the ladder!!**

This match was almost 30 minutes of pure intensity!! It started when Styles broke out the ladder and did a 450 legdrop on Daniels, and then he did his patented moonsault into a Reverse DDT! But Daniels was not gonna go out like a punk !! He did his pateneted Elbow Drop from the top of the ladder, and then out of nowhere he hit the “Last Rites” out of nowhere at 11:05! But that was only the beginning! Watching this match..you didn’t know if A.J. was more concerned bout winning….or hurting Daniels! When the tide turned, Styles set up the ladder in the corner of the ring…and climbed it…and hit the SPIRAL TAP almost 15 feet up!! Both men were down for about a good 2 minutes..but since the ref couldn’t count the men out..the match continued…Then at 14:07, Daniels returned the favor that Styles did last week..and did his own version of the Styles Clash….from the Top Rope!! But at 17:06, Styles brought out a table..from under the ring…and at 21:54 he did the Daniel’s finisher The Angels Wings!! Both men are knocked out..but then…controversy ensues….becuase who would enter the cage??? None other than Brock Lesnar!!! Keep in mind of the stipulation that if Daniels had gotten any help of any kind…he would be immeadiately DQ’ed and give the title to Styles. As both men tried to get up…it look like Lesnar tried to clothesline Styles, but he ducked at the last minute….AND HIT DANIELS INSTEAD!! Styles didn’t go unscathed , because Lesnar F-5’ed Styles! The ref was about to DQ’ed Styles cuz of the interference..but he begged the referee to continue the match. And A.J. complied as well, so the match was resumed! At 32:09 was towards the end of the match when Styles hit another “Styles Clash”, but here where the ending got tricky. As Styles was climbing for the title, Daniels was heading for the cage door! And it seemed as if Styles had won this match, but as Styles was getting the strap off the cable…Daniels made it out side….almost at the same time!!!!??? It was a split decision..but after reviewing the tape….Chief of Staff Ricky Steamboat decided this…..

Dragon: After observing the replay, it is…decided that ..the winner of this match….AND STILL ECW WORLD CHAMPION…IS CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!

Both men were bloodied…Daniels couldn’t believe that he won, and Styles holding the title was Irate at the decision!!

Winner and Still ECW Champion: Christopher Daniels

Match Quality: 82.4%

Crowd Reaction: 89.1%

Overall: 100.0%

(OOC- hey guys it took me a really long time to write this PPV, I would appreciated it if you gave me you feed back on it..thanks)

ECW Battlelines!!!

Devils Night was just 2 days ago..and what a monumental event it was!! We saw new tag team champions crowned. A new T.V. Champion made, and a Phoenix Champion beat 19 other men...and we saw a return of an ECW legend. We have seen alliances form...and severed... And that was just the begining.....

Vito Thomaselli vs E.Z. Money© for the ECW T.V. title!

Thomaselli was convinced that if his brother, Sal didnt interfere in his semi final match, he would be the new T.V. Champion. Money said that he was a fighting champion..and he had no problem putting up the strap!

Kazarian vs Joey Mathews

Infuriated that he didnt win the Phoenix title at Devil's Night, Kazarian said that he is gonna show the people why he is the "Future" of ECW!! And his first example?? Joey Mathews!

Main Event:

Ron Killings vs Xpac

in a Street Fight!

Both of these guys have been talking smack to each other...and people thought it would have gotten settled at Devil's Night..but due to time restraints..it got moved...but these two have no love loss for each other...and they will settle their teams (The Impact Players vs Lynn, Hardy and Killing) Vendetta in a series of 3 matches! And Killings/Pac match is none other...THAN A STREET FIGHT! ANYTHING GOES!

All this and Joey Styles special DOUBLE INTERVIEW! He will interview the Chief of Staff, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat...and find out why he made that contreversial decision at Devils Night...and he will interview the team who absolutely Shocked everyone and defeated Dreamer and New Jack, MORDECAI AND ABYSS, THE FALLEN!! All this and more at ECW BATTLELINES!!

Please post your predictions and comments...thank you...

ECW Battlelines

Styles: Welcome to ECW Battlelines...the show is gonna open a little bit differently than usual, becuase tonight...we have some interviews to shed the light on Devil's Night. My first guest..is not only a hall of famer, and my broadcast partner, but he is also the Chief of Staff of ECW, please welcome RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT!!

He comes out to a crowd reaction of cheers and boos after the contreversial decision that was made at Devils Night. He still keeps his composure, not letting the fans "rattle" him.

Styles: Ok. First things first, that decision was controversial to all who watched the PPV, so the question that I along with everyone wants to know...why did you make the decision to let Daniels retain the title?

Dragon: This decision was in no means easy to make. I mean lets face it...I dont like Daniels Character, but..he did follow the stipulations that he put down..and he won the match fair and square...now granted, he didnt get the title off the ring..but as you see in the video replay...you do see that Daniels does escape the cage before Styles grabs the title..in fact he escapes about 2 seconds before the title is in Styles hands.

Styles: Well its seem that you stated your case..so now where does that leave A.J. Styles?

Dragon: Well, Hart, Cyrus, the ECW Committee and myself have been over this back and forth over the past 24 hours. Now it was stated by Bret Hart, that if Styles didnt win the title from Daniels, he could not go for it again..as long as Daniels was the title holder.

The crow starts to boo.

Dragon: However, in light of the "shady" events that took place on Devils Night, I have made an exception to that rule. So all of us have came to a decision. On the next ECW Pay Per View, November to Remember, it will be A.J. Styles vs Christopher Daniels in a 3 stages of HELL match!! The rules are simple. There will be 3 speciality matches. Whoever is the first to get 2 pinfall victories wins the bout and the title..and just to make sure there isnt anymore controversy.....in the event there is a draw....SUDDEN DEATH will occur!!!

Styles: What type of matches will Daniels and Styles be fighting in??

Dragon: No one will know...not even the two combatants, UNTIL THE DAY OF THE PPV!!

Styles: Well thank you very much for being on my show!!

Dragon: Your very welcome...

Rating: 71.8%

Joey Mathews vs Kazarian

Kazarian was shouting to everyone within an earshot about he should be the Phoenix Champion and he was gonna prove it against Mathews tonight! Kazarian didnt waste anytime taking it to Mathews. As Kazarian tried to make this a squash match, this would not be the case, as Mathews mounted a defense against Kazarian hiting him with a Clothesline and a reverse DDT. But it would prove to be a fatal mistake when he tried for another clothesline, when Kazarian blocked it..and hit the Wave of the Future! But he wasnt done. He drug Mathews up to the top rope and picked up his lifeless body, and hit the Flux Capacitor, to insure the victory. After the match, Kazarian attacked Mathews..until referees pull Kazarian off of Mathews. As he left the ring ..he signaled that he was getting the Phoenix title soon.

Winner: Kazarian

(Commercial)

After the commercial we come back to see the “Fallen Angel” in the ring …with crutches underneath his arms. Daniels looks around the arena, being filled with nothing but boos, and to add heat to the crowd…he mocks A.J. Styles entrance gesture!!

Daniels: “I don’t know what you guys are so upset about…I told all you people, practically PREDICTED what was gonna happen at Devil’s Night! I said and I quote “ I was walking in the Champion…and I was gonna walk out the Champion” and that exactly what I did!! And whats even worse…is that you had help from none other from BROCK LESNAR!!!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Daniels: I swear as god is my witness…it must be a conspiracy here in ECW!! I mean lets face it…first my own stable mate attacks me in the ladder cell match!! And then the very next night…the Chief of Staff, Ricky Steamboat…orders me to a rematch with Styles in a 3 STAGES OF HELL match at November to Remember Pay per view!! Well simply put ..its not gonna happen, for two reasons. Reason #1, The committee decided that if Styles didn’t win the title at Devil’s Night..he wouldn’t get another shot for a while!! And reason # 2, I sustained an injury at the Pay Per View…so I am not able to defend it for a little while!

Suddenly “I am” plays over the P.A. and its none other than A.J. Styles!!

Styles: “I don’t know what Pay Per View you were at last night, but the ONLY reason why you still have that title, is cause of a technicality !!! I am just gonna do a little poll…

By round of applause how many people think that Daniels won the title fairly and should keep the title?”

A couple of people start to cheer.

Styles: “ Now how many people think that we should have a rematch….one last time, in a 3 Stages of Hell??”

The crowd goes nuts and approves for the 3 Stages of Hell match, and when Styles back is turned….Daniels cracks him in the back of the head with the Crutch!! He wasn’t injured AT ALL !!! Daniels then goes to pick up the microphone…

Daniels: “You arrogant son of a B*tch!!! I tried to let you leave this wish some digninty….but NO…..you wanted to have a rematch so badly, and you couldn’t just walk away, could you??? Well you got your wish, and here is a little something to remember me by!!”

Daniels picks up a broken A.J. Styles, and does his finishers…The Last Rites, and then he does the Angels Wings…and then..adds insult to injury…and does THE STYLES CLASH!!!

Rating: 83.2%

(Commercial)

ECW T.V. Title Match

EZ Money © vs Vito Thomaselli

This match was clearly a “What if” Thomaselli made it to the finals of the T.V. title tournament at Devils Night. And he didn’t fail to please, in fact he took it to Money early in the match hitting various Suplexes. The tide of the match turned when Money countered an Asai Moonsault from Thomaselli. He did a couple of heel tatics but only got a two count. He then tried to go for a “Money Clip” Clothesline, but Thomaselli ducked and hit a Superkick. But that was only for a 2 ¾ count!! He then signaled for the “T-Virus” Suplex but right when he delievered it to Money, the pin would be broken up by none other than Vito’s younger brother, Sal. The same man who cost him the tournament at Devils Night! Trying to fight off Sal, Sal took advantage and hit his finisher…the “Salvatizer” (The hurricanes old finisher, The Verterbreaker). When Money came too…he realized that Vito was down…so he put the nail in the coffin..and hit the “Cha Ching” Powerbomb for the 3 count! After the match..Sal and Money shook hands and walked off into the back!

Result: Winner and Still T.V. Champ EZ Money

Match Quality: 75.8%

Crowd Reaction: 60.8%

Overall: 71.8%

(Commercial)

Joey Styles: Welcome back everyone…we have just received an updated on superstar Air Paris. After the heinous, unprovoked attacked at the hands of his one time partner and mentor, Jushin “Thunder” Lyger who viciously took out Paris with 3 Lyger Bombs!! Well we have received word from the hospital, that Paris will be out for a little while as long as 4 weeks. Now as everyone knows that poses a problem with him being the new Phoenix Champion..becuase if he doesn’t defend it within 2 weeks, he would have to vacate the title!! We will keep you posted on this story as it follows.

Ratings: 43.0%

Joey Styles: And tonight….I have another special guests that is on my show. They made their debut a couple of weeks ago..and they have been making waves here in ECW. First by joining the Dark Church, then taking out people such as The Amazing Red, Tommy Dreamer and even his wife, Buelah McGullicutty!! Being followed by Father James Mitchell, my guest tonight are none other than Abyss and Mordecai…THE FALLEN!!!

All 3 men come out to the set, each of them came out battered and bruised after that violent match last night.

Styles: First off…congratulations on your victory last night. My first questions is…Why Dreamer and his wife??

Mitchell: Its simple, Dreamer got into our business with Raven and A.J. Styles so he had to pay the price for messing with the Church…and believe me…that price was very high!! Basically it was a lesson, anyone who takes on the church will pay VERY DEARLY!!

Styles: On to the next subject, how did you feel about Dreamer mystery partner?

Mordecai: Am I supposed to feel anything? I mean why should we even care….I mean we won the match! I mean granted… New Jack is a legend in ECW, but it didn’t matter! I mean we won the match…Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam and 1,2,3 its over!! Now if the match was scored on brutality then yeah, they might have won, but the record books clearly show that we beat Tommy Dreamer and New Jack!!

Styles: Its funny that you say that…because we have another special guests. Via Satellite we have your opponents from Devils Night, New Jack and Tommy Dreamer!!!

Dreamer: Did you really think you would be rid of us you sons of B*tches??? Last night was just the beginning!! I mean granted Abyss, you did pin me for the win..but this is far from over!! Tell em bout it Gangsta!!

New Jack: You know what…I knew I when I came back to ECW I knew that I was gonna be beating up on some BUSTERS, and I guess I wasn’t disappointed! So last night, Me and my boy, T-Dreamer came up with an idea …

Dreamer: You see…at November to Remember, we are gonna have a rematch…in a Street Fight Match. And here are the stakes. If you guys win…you get 5 minutes in the ring with the 2 women that kicked your @sses at the PPV. Beulah and Sharmell!!!

A evil smile comes over all 3 men’s faces.

Dreamer: But…..If you guys lose, we get 5 minutes with you…James Mitchell…and Cyrus!!!

Mitchell starts to look worried, but after few minutes…he agrees to the terms!!

Styles: Look like we have another match added to November to Remember!! Be right back after these messages!!

(Commercial)

Returning from commercial, we see the crew of Jardi Frantz, Mike Awesome and Ryan Shamrock in the ring.

Shamrock: “ I think my associate, Jardi Frantz, said it best….that we had a back up plan at Devil’s Night against Chris Sabin!! But I bet you IDIOTS didn’t think in a MILLION years that the person that would solidify victory for our “Sin-dicate”, would be Sabin’s very own partner!! And its give me great pleasure to introduce the newest member to the “SIN-Dicate” ladies and gentlemen….give it up for Jason “Double” Cross!!!

Cross comes out to nothing but boo’s and he has a new cocky gimmick, paying no mind to the fans and strutting down to the ring. When he enters the ring…he shakes Shamrocks hand, then Awesome’s hand then he fakes like hes gonna hit Frantz, but winds up HUGGING Frantz! Then he get the microphone from Shamrock.

Cross: “Why Jason Why? That the question I have been getting from the last few hours after I turned my back on my “Partner”, Chris Sabin. Well if you people were smart, you could see this coming! I mean honestly, our tag team was all about Sabin! I mean it wasn’t Jason Cross and Chris Sabin, it was former 2 time NWA X-Division champion, Chris Sabin. And then to make matter worse….when I fought Jardi Frantz, Sabin couldn’t even let me beat him by myself..he had to come out here..and run interference! And the final reason was simple….The MONEY!! The almighty dollar! So Sabin..while your at your hospital bed, thinking about why this happen…you should have realize…that you had this coming and the only person you can blame ……is YOURSELF!!

The Sin-Dicate leaves the ring…celebrating

Rating: 70.8%

We see Mortis walking down the hall ….and we see Mortis being attack with a Baseball bat from behind from a mystery man…attacking the ribs of Mortis!! When he was finished…he reveals himself to be other than…B-BOY!!! He attacked Mortis in retaliation for interfering in his affairs with Super Dragon!

Main Event:

Ron Killings vs Xpac

This match was supposed to occur at Devil’s Night, but due to time constraints this match was made the very next show after the pay per view. X-pac comes down to the ring, with his wrestling gear on, and Ron Killings comes down with his street clothes, and they go at it..even before the bell rings!! The 2 men exchange blows and moves, going everywhere..from the ring, to the fans, to the concession stands and even back to the ring. X pac then hits a spinning wheel kick, but only for a 2 count. Killings returns the favor and hits a Split legged Axe Kick..but also for a two count! Then he follows up with the Truth or Consequences only to have it countered into the X-Factor!!! But Killings leg was on the rope! Xpac start arguing with the ref…proving to be an unwise move…and Killings got up, and hit a Superkick, knocking both Xpac, and the ref down! And then he hit the Truth or Consequences!! But he wasn’t done! He went to get the table and laid X-Pac on it…and then he went up for the True Conviction…but Justin Credible ran down the ring and hit him with the Kendo Stick! Then he moved Xpac out of the table…Credible climbed back on the turnbuckle and battled with Killings…finishing him off with the “THAT INCREDIBLE” off the top rope, thru the table!! Then adding insult to injury…XPac gets a chair, puts it down…and hits the X Factor, busting Killings open for the win!

Winner of the Street Fight: Xpac

Crowd Reaction: 82.4%

Match Quality: 74.4%

Overall: 83.7%

ECW.com Rumors and Reports

-Welcome to this weeks edition of Rumors and Reports.

- It seems that the hospitals are chocked full of ECW superstars, after the Devils Night PPV this week! With Super Dragon sustaining internal injuries at the the hands of B-Boy, Air Paris sustained injuries at the hands of Jushin "Thunder" Lyger, Chris Sabin in the hospital after his partner, Jason Cross turned on him and joined the "Sin-Dicate" and just recently A.J. Styles sustained what doctor's believe to be a ruptured eardrum after a heinous attack by ECW World Champion, "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

- Dinero and Shane to split??? Word in the back is that the former ECW Tag Team champions, Micheal Shane and Julio Dinero are said to be going their seperate ways, and splitting on good terms.

-Who is Lesnar more pissed at?? Raven's Flock or The Dark Church?? Reliable sources say that the "Enforcer" Brock Lesnar is absolutely HEATED after his Raven's Rules match with Raven. But according to rumors Devil's Night wasn't Lesnar's Night, as not only was he jumped by Perry Saturn and Mortis, but it turns out...that no one in the Church helped him in that match!! Spokesperson Father James Mitchell says all is well in the Church.

- The ECW Committee has finally finished with the "stipulations" for the FTW title and rumor has it that we will see a new champion as soon as the next Collatteral Damage show!

-The biggest rumor of ECW! Rumor has it that CEO and Owner of ECW, Tommy Dreamer, has "hinted" that there is a strong possiblity that there will be a "Split Brand", splitting ECW into two brands! The names of the brands and who will be going to them are unknown at this time. Rumor also has it that this will take place after the November to Remember pay per view!

For more information keep it posted on ECW.com..and dont miss Collateral Damage on Monday November 1st on Pay Per View!

ECW Rumors and Reports!!!

Welcome to the begining of Novembers ECW Reports and Rumors. I know we have been gone for a while..but boy do we have some news for you!!!

- First off we regret to report that the following wrestling stars have been released from ECW: Toxin, Trystan Fury, Phil Johns. We appreciate the contributions these stars have made to this wrestling company..and we wish them well on thier future endevors.

- Director of Authority, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat has been "tightlipped" about the main event at "November to Remember", but rumor has it..the he will release 1 type of Match that A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels!

- People around the back stage area are saying that the Dark Church are having an uncertain future!! With Daniels having a 3 stages of hell match, The Fallen having a "Anything Goes" match with New Jack and Tommy Dreamer, and no one knows what the Hell is going on with Church "Decon"/Enforcer, Brock Lesnar, its not just a rumor..its almost a bonifide FACT!!

All this and many more on the next show ECW Urban Warfare!!!