What if...Dreamer ran ECW?

GhostDogg

Dark Match

Salvatore Thomaselli vs “Straight Up” Mikey Batts

This match was pretty balanced. But Thomaselli did some pretty underhanded stuff, like low blows and what not. And as Batts was turning the tide in the match, he hit a modified powerbomb on Thomaselli, only for a 2 count. Then Thomaselli received some help from his cohort, EZ Money, hitting the “Money Clip”. Its was all downhill from there when Thomaselli hit the “Salvatizer” for the win.

Winner: Salvatore Thomaselli

Crowd Reaction: 3.4%

Match Quality: 68.2%

Overall: 33.1%

user posted image

Collateral Damage

The show opens up with Joey Styles in the middle of the ECW ring...

Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ECW’s Collateral Damage. As you notice, my normal broadcast colleges, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, and Cyrus the Virus will not be doing commentary on this program much longer. Instead, its is my pleasure to introduce my NEW broadcast partner!!! He is the QUINTACENTIAL STUDMUFFIN!!! He is JOEL GERTNER!!!!!

The crowd goes absolutely nuts! They are screaming chants of “Welcome Back!!!”

Gertner: Well, Well, Well!! Its so good to be back home in ECW. And as always…it is your pleasure to have me, “The Quintacential Studmuffin”, Joel “My lines for the ladies are always smooth and slick, and my ego is very huge….BUT NOT AS HUGE AS MY ****” GERTNER!!!!”

The crowd approves of Gertner’s perverse poetry and gives a “ECW” chant!! As the show is officially ready to begin!!

(COMMERCIAL:, promoting the ECW’s November PPV, November to Remember!!)

As the show comes back on, we hear “Disposable Teens” by Marilyn Manson, and we see a very beaten “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels walking down the ring with a Crutch under one arm, and the ECW World Title on his opposite shoulder. Daniels enters the ring and taunts the crowd raising his World Title in the air.

Daniels: “Devil Night. A day that will go down in history. You see I told each and everyone of you, that I would walk out of Devils Night the ECW World Champion…and yet you choose to believe that A.J. Styles would defeat me! Well, once again I have proven my gospel to be right! I mean…Styles even had help from a member of my OWN CONGREGATION!! That’s right I am talking about you Lesnar!!

The crowd starts to chant Lesnar’s name…

Daniels: “Chant all you want..it doesn’t matter! The fact of the matter is, that I promised that I would remain ECW World Champion, and I done it! And now I hear around ECW.com that there are rumors that the Director of Authority, Ricky Steamboat is trying to make a rematch??? I am telling him, Styles and all of you PEONS in this stinking “bingo hall”, Styles will NOT receive another title shot! I beat him within an inch of his life!”

Then all of a sudden, “I am” plays through out the arena, and then A.J. Styles comes out with a taped up forehead.

Styles: I don’t know what PPV you were watching, let alone fighting in, but if I remember correctly, YOU WON BY A TECHNICALITY! I mean lets see that match again…on your complete triumphant victory last night!

The replay of that match shows on the Big Screen and shows how Daniels retained the title in a controversial fashion.

Styles: You see, you didn’t really beat the crap out of me..as you hinted earlier! In fact..if I saw from the tape…I believe that I won that match!!

Daniels: Jesus Christ!!! What does it take?? I mean I have beaten you so many times, I lost count! I mean don’t you get it? YOU CANT BEAT ME!!

Styles: Lets let the people decide. (turns out to the audience) Now…people, by round of applause, who wants a rematch between me and Daniels!??

The crowd applause real loud, chanting “One more match!” Daniels is obviously not happy with the crowds result. When Styles back is turned, Daniels hit Styles in the back of the head with the crutch!!

Joey Styles: Damn it!! Daniels wasn’t hurt at all!!

Gertner: I guess Angel wanted to send a message to him loud and clear!!

Angel does the cut throat gesture and goes outside the ring and gets a chair. He then picks up a groggy A.J. Styles and hits him with the Last Rites, busting him open. But he wasn’t done. He then picked him up again and then did his 2nd finisher, the Angels Wings!! Styles is completely finished!! As Daniels was about to leave the ring, he turns around and picks up Styles one last time, and sets him up in the power bomb position, and then turns it into the Styles Clash, A.J. Styles finisher!!!

Rating: 59.2%

(Commercial)

Styles: Welcome back everyone, our next match will be a triple threat for the Newly Re-instated FTW title!!

Gertner : I have a funny feeling we gonna see 3 hungry competitors tonight!

Triple Threat Match

For the FTW Title

Jay Lethal vs Kaz Hayashi vs Taro

This match was a highflyers dream match. The match was littered with near falls and jaw dropping maneuvers. One of the highlight of the match was when earlier, Lethal was knocked out side of the ring, Taro hit the Ultra Driver on Hayashi, but Lethal hit a elbow drop from the top rope to stop the count. Then Hayashi hit Lethal with the “Final Cut” but again, the count was broken by Taro. The finish came when Lethal countered the “WA4” from Hayashi and hit his finisher “Lethal Injection”,Taro tried to break it up, but he was to late, as Jay Lethal was to be crowned the first FTW Champion.

Winner by Pinfall and New FTW champion: Jay Lethal

Match Quality: 75.6%

Crowd Reaction:12.3%

Overall: 47.1

Then we see Jushin Thunder Lyger is shown backstage with the Phoenix title around his arm smiling.

J.Styles: What the hell is he doing here???

(Commercial)

After the commercial break we see Co-General Manager of ECW, Cyrus the Virus, standing in the middle of the ring.

Cyrus: Last Sunday, we saw a masterpiece in the making. 20 cruiserweights in a battle royal to determine who shall be the ECW Phoenix champion. And tonight I am here to interview the true “Cruiserweight” champion. Please put your hands together for the NEW Cruiserweight champion, JUSHIN THUNDER LYGER!!!

The crowd greets Lyger with nothing but boos, and he is carrying around the ECW Phoenix title …as if it was his!

Cyrus: Now lets get to the point ….Why Lyger did you attack your “friend” Air Paris, right after his 20 man Battle Royal match?

Lyger: Its simple Cyrus…but it’s a shame you idiots will never understand! But like the 6 year olds all you people are…I will explain it to you very slowly!!! You see, the ECW committee could have named it ANYTHING they wanted, but NO, they had to name it “The Phoenix” title, after that cripple, HAYABUSA!! And then to top it all off you had to refer to him as the “greatest cruiserweight” that ever lived!! And then had the audacity to not even enter me in the Battle Royal!

Cyrus: You see people, Lyger had the guts to stand up to this “conspiracy” of ECW manufacturing a champion!!! So the way I see it, right here before you, Jushin Thunder Lyger is the true uncrowned champion! And tonight he is gonna prove that he is all business, when he takes on that “Canadian Wanksta” Jack Evans!!!

Lyger and Cyrus shakes hands and Cyrus raises Lyger’s hand in victory.

Styles: What the hell is Cyrus is talking bout now? I mean Paris beat 19 other men, what more do they want!?

Gertner: Its seems that Cyrus is a little drunk off his power! Anyway, Jack Evans vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger is coming up next!!

(Commercial)

Jushin Thunder Lyger w/Cyrus the Virus vs Jack Evans

This match was a non title match of course, due to the fact that Lyger wasn’t even the title holder! Evans was obviously quicker than Lyger, and he used his speed and athleticism to control the match, but Lyger would use his weight advantage to slow down Evans and fight him at his own pace. But this wouldn’t last long. Evans would take him down with a spinning leg lariat, the follow up with the “Ode to Blitzkrieg” but only for a 2 count. Then he went up for to the top rope to finish it off with the “Stuntin 101” but Cyrus would make his presence felt by hitting Evans in the back of the head with the Steel Briefcase…Lyger would take advantage of this and hit the Brainbuster for the 3 count! After the match Cyrus and Lyger would celebrate holding up the Phoenix title!

Winner: Jushin Thunder Lyger by Pinfall

Match Quality: 75.0%

Crowd Reaction: 42.3%

Overall: 62.5%

(Commercial)

We see Danny Dorring, Chris Chetti and their newest member Kristi Myst coming down to the ring!!

Dorring: I see tonight that there is supposed to be a Tag Team title match between Triple X and The Extreme Horsemen. The problem with that is ….BOTH OF THESE GUYS ARE LOSERS!! You see no tag team is greater than Erotica!! I don’t give a damn who thinks differently!!

Chetti: That right!! You can get the Eliminators, the Pitbulls, hell you could get even the DUDLEY BOYZ, and the result would be the same!! In fact we are throwing out an open challenge!! To any tag team in the back! Who is eager to get their @$$ kicked tonight!!

Vitamin R by Chevelle begins to play in the arena and Mikey Whipwreck comes out, but Chetti and Dorring starts laughing at him!!

Chetti: Jesus Mikey, didn’t we beat you at Devil Night? And where your drunk @$$ partner Sandman??

Dorring: Probably passed out at some bar!! I tell you what, since you wanna get beaten so bad….we will give you a chance to pick ANY partner you want, but your match is in 30 minutes! And if you don’t have anyone, then it will be a handicap match….so I hope your ready!!!

Mikey stares down both men in the ring.

Rating: 49.5%

The scene cuts to the backstage area where Mordecai, Abyss and Father James Mitchell are cutting their interview….

Mitchell: Dreamer, and New Jack…..I want you to pay close attention to this next match, because this is what will exactly happen to you…..and when the smoke clears, and your lifeless bodies are found on the ground, the “Church” is going to have a little fun with your girlfriends Sharmell and Beulah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Rating: 64.5%

Aerial eXpress (Quicksilver/Scorpio Sky) vs. The Fallen (Mordecai/Abyss)

This match was pretty much a downright SQUASH!! The luchadores speed didn’t do them much good against the Fallen. Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam on Sky within 3 minutes of the match!! But they wasn’t done! They were literally toying with ‘Silver and Sky. Then Mordecai hit the Crucifix Bomb on Quicksilver. But instead of ending the match, they still decided to toy with the AXP, which resulted in Abyss and Mordecai downfall, because they tried to do the “Forsaken” on Quicksilver but New Jack and Tommy Dreamer came down to the ring and interfered. New Jack took out Mordecai with the 187 Chairshot, and Abyss tried to do the “Black Hole Slam” but Dreamer countered it into a Dreamer DDT! Quicksilver and Scorpio Sky then took advantage, did the Double Moonsault to score an upset over The Fallen for the 1,2,3!! After the match, Abyss, Mordecai and Father James Mitchell stare down angrily at Dreamer and New Jack!

Winner: Aerial eXpress

Match Quality: 76.2

Crowd Reaction:19.8

Overall:43.0%

Erotica (Danny Dorring/Chris Chetti) w/Kristi Myst vs Mikey Whipwreck/???

The challenge was laid down earlier for any tag team to come out and get beaten by Erotica. Whipwreck came out for the challenge….the problem was that his normal partner, Sandman, was not in attendance tonight so he had to find a partner…and that partner was ……Indy wrestling lengend…..RECKLESS YOUTH! Both Whipwreck and Youth rushed to the ring and began taking it to Erotica which in turn became a very decent match! In the end the finish came down to where Chetti and Whipwreck were in the ring and Myst tried to destract the ref. And they hit the “One Night Stand”. Problem was…that Whipwreck WASN’T the legal man! Then out of nowhere Reckless Youth came behind Chetti (who was the legal man) and hit the Stretch Plum for the quick 3 count!!

Winners: Whipwreck and Youth

Match Quality: 73.3

Crowd Reaction: 29.4

Overall: 43.5

Hype Up Interview with Steve Corino and CW Anderson on how badly they were gonna beat triple X and how they would retain their ECW Tag Team titles, and that Triple X wasn’t even in their league.

Rating:40.2

ECW Tag Team Title match

Triple X (Low-Ki/Skipper) vs. The Extreme Horsemen (Corino/Anderson)©

Triple X must have taken exception to what Corino and Anderson said earlier, because they took it to the champions really quickly. But the tide quickly change with stiff strikes coming from Anderson and Corino. This battle turned back and forth rather quickly and there was numerous near falls given. At 18:42, Corino hit the Old School Expulsion on Skipper, but Ki broke up the count. Finally being tagged, he came at Anderson (the legal man at the time) and did his finishers the Ki-Krusher ’99 and the Dragon Clutch, but at the 20 minute television time limit, the match was considered a draw, and Corino and Anderson still retained the titles..

Winner: Draw, Extreme Horsemen retains the titles

Match Quality: 75.8

Crowd Reaction: 23.9

Overall: 50.4

Perry Saturn vs The Messiah w/Father James Mitchell

This match was not for the faint of heart…it was a Hardcore enthusiast dream match! Representing the Flock and the Dark Church, Messiah took it to Saturn and tried to intimidate him. Big Mistake! The former ECW Tag team champion, hit him with a Superkick but only for a two count. At 10:55, Messiah caught Saturn with a “Fall From Grace” but that only got a 2 count as well! At 17:32, Saturn caught Messiah in the “Rings of Saturn” but right before Messiah taps…the lights goes off…and a cryptic message is played…. “HERE COMES THE PAIN…..” The lights come back on and Brock Lesnars is standing in the ring!! Lesnar rushes and attacks Saturn first…hitting him with his version of the Death Valley Driver! Then Messiah gets up and smiles and pats him in the shoulder! Out of nowhere, Lesnar hits Messiah with an EXTREMELY stiff clothesline! He then goes out of the ring, gets a table, sets it up, lays Messiah on it, and puts Saturn on top! Mitchell gets in Lesnars face, and yells at him. Lesnar punches Mitchell in the gut, and he takes him to the top rope and does the F-5 off the top rope, destroying Mitchell, Saturn and Messiah, all at once!!!

Result: No contest

Match Quality: 64.4

Crowd Reaction: 22.4

Overall: 46.7

Main Event:

Jeff Hardy vs ??

Originally it was supposed to be Juvi Guerrera vs Jeff Hardy, but due to contractual obligations, Guerrera couldn’t make it, so Bret Hart made a little change in the card…his opponent would be ….SABU! It would be the Extreme Enigma vs The Suicidal, Genocidal, Homicidal icon! This match went everywhere! Sabu did his Triple Jump moonsault, but Hardy studied some of Sabu’s moves, because Hardy did his version of the Air Sabu! The match would end when Sabu would try for the Arabian Facebuster, but at the last moment Hardy moved out of the way! And he hit the Twist of Fate for the 3 count ..after the match, the 2 men shook hands for a standing ovation.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Show Rating: 52.6%

Pay Per View Buys: 41,584

Attendence: 5,813

Match of the Night: Jushin Thunder Lyger vs Jack Evans

I hope you guys enjoyed this ...please let me know what you guys think..

Thanks..

"Ghost"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

user posted image

ECW Reports and Rumors:

Welcome to another session of ECW Rumors and Reports.

-After the circulating rumors of a possible rumor split, it has been confirmed by ECW owner, Tommy Dreamer that the roster split will occur after the ECW November Pay per view, November to Remember. No other details has been given on the subject at this time.

-With the recent alliance between Jushin Thunder Lyger and Co-General Manager, Cyrus the Virus, it seems that Lyger might have a strangle hold on the Cruiserweight Division and the title, problem is….HE NEVER WON THE TITLE! ECW Owner Tommy Dreamer promised to address this issue at the next show, Urban Warfare!

-After the graphic display on Collateral Damage, we have been promised on Urban Warfare to have an in depth with none other than BROCK LESNAR!!

-After the heinous sneak attack by Christopher Daniels, we have just received word that A.J. Styles did sustain a concucssion, but will STILL be able to face Daniels at the ECW Pay Per View, November to Remember!

-On another injury report, we received word from Air Paris’s Doctor that he will not be cleared within the time allowed to defend the Phoenix Title. As a result, he will be stripped of the Phoenix title. More on this story as it develops.

-Starting tomorrow there will be a wrestler profile of the week at ECW.com , showing who are the up and coming stars of the ring, and the hardcore legend that you have grown to love!

All this and more at ECW Urban Warfare!!!

ECW.com Wrestler's Profile

user posted image

Name: Jardi Frantz

Finishers: The 450, The Phoenix Press

ECW Record: 3-2

Aliases: Joey Epic, Chicano Flame #2, El Dominion Beeljim

Alliances: The Syndicate

Hates: Chris Sabin

Current Acheviement(s): Beat Chris Sabin at ECW October PPV, Devil's Night

Real life alliances:

Trained by Mike Quakenbush

Trained Bobby Quance

Friends with Mike Modest

Frantz burst into ECW, and quickly became a force to be recon with. He had his debut match against Chris Sabin, but due to the fact he couldnt stand losing to Sabing he attacked him and did the Phoenix Splash through the table! That then led Frantz to aquire manager services from none other than former WWE Diva, Ryan Shamrock! (Sister of Ken Shamrock)

A couple of weeks later, he fought Chris Sabin's tag team partner, Jason Cross and lost due to interference from Sabin! Then a week later, Frantz was entered into the ECW T.V. Title tournament, and made it to the Semi Finals until he lost to current ECW T.V. champion, EZ Money, but it seemed that Frantz got the last laugh when not only did he recruited former ECW World Champion Mike Awesome as his enforcer, but he beat Sabin at Devils Night, but recruiting Sabin's own tag team partner, Jason Cross to join what they are known as the Syndicate!

With the success that Frantz has been having with his group, people are saying that it would not be long before Frantz has ECW gold around his waist...and with his "connection" that he has, that opinion might be a fact sooner than later!

Dark Matches:

Mikey Batts vs Nate Webb

Rising Son vs Jimmy Rave

user posted image

user posted image

ECW Urban Warfare:

After the climatic events that took place last where, The Fallen Angel took out #1 Contender, A.J Styles and put him in the hospital! We also witness the newest alliance between Jushin Thunder Lyger, and his unbelievable ally, the Co-Gm, Cyrus the Virus! And we witness another victim of the “Pain Bringer” Brock Lesnar, taking out both Messiah and Perry Saturn!!

Vito Thomaselli vs Super Crazy

for the #1 Contender of the ECW T.V. title!

Both these men gave it there all at Devils Night. Thomaselli had the match won..until his brother Sal, interfered and cost him the match, in turn, betraying his brother and joining current ECW T.V. Champ, EZ Money. Then at the Finals, Super Crazy had Money beat until Money swindled Crazy and stole the title from him. Now if they want a title shot against Money, it has to be a one on one match with the young lion, Vito Thomaselli!

Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal©

It didn’t take very long for the FTW champion, Jay Lethal to get some one to come after his title…and it would be none other than the “Original Playa from the Himalayas” Sonjay Dutt! Lethal says that he is a fighting champion….but this would be a non-title match of course!

EZ Money©vs Masato Tanaka

For the ECW T.V. Title!

Money is gonna be watching the #1 contender match earlier in the night, but best believe his mind isn’t gonna be totally on that match, because he is gonna have to survive the night, with the Japanese Extremist, Masato Tanaka!!

Mortis w/Super Dragon vs B-Boy

No surprise that B-Boy has enemies coming out the woodwork! First he’s pissed off former XPW and CZW star, Super Dragon. And then after a match with Super Dragon, B-Boy interfered with Mortis’s match!! Not going unrewarded, Mortis gave B-Boy the Flatliner for his trouble, but a week later B-Boy attacked the Flock member, knocking him out back stage! So now the two meet one on one, with Mortis being accompanied by none other than SUPER DRAGON!!

Main Event: “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels© vs ???

Anything Goes Match

For the ECW World Title

After taking out A.J. Styles in a tasteless manner, Co-GM Bret Hart said that Daniels would NOT go through this unpunished…..so he has a match…with a un-named opponent…and whats worse…..ITS A ANYTHING GOES MATCH!

All this and an exclusive interview with Brock Lesnar, and we are told that we will have a response on the recent controversy on the ECW Cruiserweight title!! Don’t miss ECW Urban Warfare, @ 9pm on F/X!!

( Comments and predictions are welcomed and appreciated!!!)

Dark Matches:

Jimmy Rave vs Rising Son:

Match was a technical vs Martial Arts type match both going back and forth. That match was short lived with Rave took out some brass knuckles and leveled Rising Son, when the ref wasn’t looking and then hit Son with the Raver Delight (the Crippler Crossface) for the submission.

Winner: Jimmy Rave

CR: 11.8

MQ: 76.6

Ovr: 45.3

Nate Webb vs “Straight Up” Mikey Batts

Batts proved that he wasn’t gonna be denied in this match, as he took it to Webb every chance that he got. He even showed that he can do his famous cousin (Billy Kidman) moves. He did the “Batts Bomber” (a modified version of the BK Bomb) but Nate Webb fought back and did some his moves, and hit the “Soylent Green” for the 2. Rave came out and tried to help out his CZW co hort, but Rising Son came out and even the odds and hit the “Reverse Hurracanrana” on a unsuspecting Webb. The finish came when Batts came off the top rope with the “Batter Up” (Reverse 450 Splash). After the match Son and Batts shook hands showing an possible alliance!

Winner: Mikey Batts

CR: 4.2

MQ: 68.8

Ovr: 34.4

Urban Warfare

Styles: Welcome everyone to Urban Warfare! I am Joey Styles and my broadcast partner….

Gertner begins to interrupt Joey Styles

Gertner: I am the “Quintacental Stud Muffin, Joel “The Voice of ECW along with Joey S. not known for Wussies, but me being the of taming the P****”

Styles: “ Joel..are you SERIOUSLY trying to get us banned off the network…AGAIN??”

Gertner: “Why are you worried…I mean we are on Pay Per View!! I mean they cant kick us off pay t.v.!!”

Styles: (Shaking his head): And my other broadcast partner to my right, he is the Co-Gm, Cyrus!!!

Cyrus: My god…what have I done to paired with these two idiots!!??

Styles: We have a great show tonight for the first time ever, I have a sitdown interview with Brock Lesnar and he tells us why not only is he targeting the Flock, but he is also targeting his own stable, The Dark Church!!

Gertner: We also are gonna have a #1 contenders match for the ECW T.V. Title! Its gonna be Vito Thomaselli vs Super Crazy! Thomaselli has absolutely came out of nowhere with victories, and Super Crazy is no stranger to the T.V. title so it should be a good match!

Cyrus: Also we have in store we have our first title defense from our NEW FTW champion, Jay Lethal!! As he will be facing the “Original Playa from the Himalayas” Sonjay Dutt!!

Styles: And it will be a grudge match between Flock Member Mortis and B-Boy which was weeks in the making, and Super Dragon will be accompanying Mortis down at ring side…so you know he is gonna be a difference maker in this match!

Gertner: And we are gonna have a announcement from our Co-Gm that is definitely gonna affect your newest “Client” Jushin Lyger, Cyrus!! Rumor has it that Bret Hart is in the house tonight and he gonna address the issue regarding the Phoenix title!!

Cyrus: It should be known as the Lyger title you IDIOT!!

Styles: Calm down both of you…and our main event, Christopher Daniels will have to put his World title up on the line in a Anything goes match!! Problem is…he don’t know who his opponent is tonight!! All this and more on Urban Warfare!!!

(Commercial)

Returning from commercial we Christopher Daniels walking down the ring with the ECW World title on his shoulder and a mike in the other.

Daniels: HART!!! GET YOUR TIRED A$$ OUT HERE…NOW!!

Bret Hart comes down to the ring with a smile on his face…

Hart: I understand that you’re a little upset about the match I have you in tonight!!

Daniels: I think personally that its BULLSH*T!!!

Hart’s smile suddenly disappears.

Hart: First off don’t forget, that I am Co-Gm around here, means I can take that strap right off your shoulder!! 2nd don’t let the fact that I am retired, confuse you to the fact that I wont and cant KICK YOU’RE A$$!! NOW TONIGHT YOU HAVE A ANYTHING GOES MATCH!! AND YOUR OPPONENT…..IS COMING OUT…RIGHT NOW!!!!

“Man in the Box” by Alice in Chains begins to play and every body get hyped up because they know it the theme music of TOMMY DREAMER!! Daniels drops the title and gets ready for Dreamer to attack down the front entrance…but Dreamer comes down from behind, and starts beating on Daniels!! He picks the Fallen Angel and does his finishers, the Dreamer Driver, and the Dreamer DDT! And he stretches out his arms in a crucifix poses, and yells “E,C, F’N,W!!!!!” Then he picks up Daniels in a Snake Eyes position..and does the “Tommy Hawk” (Modified Diamond Cutter!) The Dark Church begins to run out and Dreamer escapes into the crowd, doing the crucifix pose again!!

Rating: 85.6%

(Commercial)

Joey Styles is backstage with Vito Thomaselli.

Styles: What are you feelings towards your opponent up next, Super Crazy?

Thomaselli: Look I got nothing but respect for Super Crazy! I mean lets face it, the man live up to his name in the ring, and has even held this title once before, but now, its my time now!

Styles: What about the current EZ Money and his newest ally, your own brother Sal?

Thomaselli: If he (Sal) gets in my way, I will take him out, just like everyone else.

Rating: 55.0

#1 Contender for the ECW T.V. Title

Super Crazy vs Vito Thomaselli

This match was pretty much “Can you top this”? Both men had mutual respect for each other, but in the end, both men left everything that they had in the ring because the match last for over 19 minutes!!! They did counter for counter with each other, even countering each others finisher!! About 12 minutes into it, Super Crazy did Thomaselli own finisher, The T-Virus Plex, but only for the 2 count. Then Thomaselli return the favor, and did Crazy finisher, The Crazy Bomb! 16 minute mark, EZ Money and Sal Thomaselli came down to the ring, and tried to interfere. But the two men attention shifted and they attacked Money and Sal. But at 19:55 Thomaselli tried to take a page out of Crazy’s book and tried to do a Top Rope Rana, but Crazy countered it to a top rope powerbomb! For the three! After the match, Sal went right after his brother, and did his finisher, “The Salvatizer” on Vito, but Crazy took out Money, and then he hit a “Spiral DDT” on Sal. He picked up Vito and shook his hand and raised as a sign of pure mutual respect!

Winner and #1 Contender for the T.V. Title: Super Crazy

CR: 25.1%

MQ: 81.5%

OVR: 51.0%

(Commercial)

We see EZ Money backstage walking frantically and his cell phone rings.

Money: Hello? Yeah, did you get that situation taken care of? …… Are you sure he is gonna do it? I mean he is apart of another group..but he is the only one with the best win-loss against Tanaka. …..Your doing what??.....you showing up here tonight??? Alright then….”

Money hangs up the cell phone and smiles evily…

Rating: 61.7

We see Jay Lethal coming walking down to the ring with his FTW title…looking cocky.

Lethal: I understand that I have a match with this so called… “playa” Sonjay Dutt! Well if yall paid yall hard earned money to see that ..you might wanna refund…because Sonjay Butt aint gonna be here tonight….and if he was…I would beat him like he stole something, if you please…bring out my opponent for tonight!!!

Rating: 58.5%

Jay Lethal vs Kaz Hayashi

This match was kind of a rematch which was kind of ironic because Hayashi was the man that Lethal pinned to win the FTW title. Hayashi took it Lethal thru half the match. But Lethal attacked Hayashi’s knee, which he appearantly hurt last week. He even got him in the Figure 4, but Kaz wouldn’t tap out. Lethal tried to finish off Kaz with the Lethal Injection, but was countered into a “Final Cut” only for a 2. Kaz then tried to get win with the “WA4” but with his last little strength he hit the Lethal Driver for the win. After the match, Lethal looked tired and passed out on the ground when who would show up? SONJAY DUTT!! He looked liked he was attacked from the back..but he got his revenge, and took out Lethal with the “Indian Summer”! He tried to go up to the ropes and do the Phoenix Splash., but Lethal rolled out the ring and ran!!

Winner: Jay Lethal

MQ : 77.4

CR: 26.4

OVR: 54.5

We see Rainman and Homicide in the center of the ring;

Homicide: Look, we came out to call out the so-called tag team champions. Corino, Anderson…if you got any balls, you would come out and challenge us tonight!

Rainman: And trust us…we AINT Triple X, we would beat you like the B**ches that you are!!

Then Corino and Anderson came out and became an all out brawl!!!

Rating: 46.8%

(Commercial)

Bret Hart is standing in the ring for the 2nd time tonight.

Hart: Tonight, I am here to address the issue of the Phoenix title. First thing is that it will be known as the “Extreme Cruiserweight” Title. And another issue that I came too..is that after the battle royal last month when Air Paris won it…and then got put in the hospital shortly after. The committee thought that Lyger should be the carry the title…but then..they came to their damn senses!!! And we have decide to have an 8 man tournament…with the finals being at November to Remember …and the tournament bracket is like this.

The Amazing Red

Vs

Kazarian

Jason Cross

Vs

Jerry Lynn

Salvatore Thomaselli

Vs

Teddy Hart

Jushin Thunder Lyger

Vs

Chris Sabin

This tournament begins at the next Collateral Damage!!

Rating: 90.0

Masato Tanaka vs EZ Money

For the ECW T.V. Title.

EZ Money came out, but he wasn’t alone, because the man on the cell phone from earlier, was none other than the Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase! This didn’t deter Tanaka because he was stiff all through the match trying to take out Money, and he almost did when it hit the “Roaring Elbow” on Money, but Dibiase interfered. The end was almost near when Tanaka was about to hit the “Diamond Dust” on Money, but Dibiase again distracted the referee…but MIKE AWESOME came down and hit Tanaka with a chair!

That gave enough time for Money to hit the “Bank Roll” for the 1,2,3. After the match, Sal, Money, and Dibiase gave Awesome a briefcase full of money!

Winner: EZ Money

Styles: After these messages, we will have you eagerly awaited interview with none other than BROCK LESNAR!!

(Commercial- Hyping up November 2 Remember Pay per View)

Collateral Damage is back from commercial and it opens up with Joey Styles in a Sitdown style interview.

Styles: Welcome back everyone. I am happy to have my guest this evening, Brock Lesnar!

Lesnar: Thank you for having me.

Styles: Lets cut to the chase, what is your position with the group you use to belong to, The Dark Church?

Lesnar: Lets just say I have “severed” my ties with the Church. After the stunt they pulled at “Devil’s Night”, I decided that they are not in my best interests…

Styles: So I take it your fued between Raven is over, since your turning your attention to Daniels and the Church?

Lesnar: On the contrary, Raven is still on my list. In fact him and his freaks are not safe from me…you saw that last week in the match when I took out both Messiah and Perry Saturn with extreme prejudice!

Styles: On last question. At the Pay Per View between Styles and Daniels, who would you like to win?

Lesnar: Styles …would it really matter?

Rating: 80.7%

Natrual Born Sinners (Homicide/Rainman) vs The Extreme Horsemen (Corino/Anderson)

This match was a none title match, and NBS took it to the Horsemen. But the Horsemen took the match to the Sinners as well. All four men hit there finishers including Corino hitting the Old School Expulsion on Rainman, but then Homicide hit the “Copkilla” on Corino! Homicide wasn’t the legal man but when he tried to wake up Rainman, Homicide was greeted with a “Spinebuster” from Anderson. Then Anderson had some “unexpected” visitors. Low-Ki and Elix Skipper came out and gave Anderson a “X-Plex”! When Rainman came to, he didn’t know what was goin on but he gave Anderson “Spinesplitta” for the 1,2,3!

Winners: Natural Born Sinners.

MQ: 73.0

CR: 27.6

Overall: 53.8

Interview with B-Boy- 56.7

B-Boy vs Mortis w/ Super Dragon

This was nothing short of an offensive wrestle clinic, where it was the “Innovator of Offense’ vs the “New Age Punisher” and with the Dragon out on ringside, things were bound to get interesting! After counters and innovative moves, the finish became very controversial. B-Boy attacked Super Dragon at one point earlier in the match. Dragon decided to return the favor, and hit B-Boy with a Chair, only to hit Mortis instead!! Dragon wasn’t gonna let B-Boy get the win, so Dragon and B-Boy took the fight outside the ring, Mortis hit a Suicide Plancha out side the ring, and the match ended with a no contest due to the fact that all 3 men started brawling through the crowd!

Winner: No Contest

CR: 45.1%

MQ: 67.6%

Overall: 61.7%

(Commercial)

(The show cuts back on where Rainman and Homicide burst into the Chief of Staff (Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat) Office.

Dragon: (Sarcastic) “Don’t bother knocking, just come right in!”

Homicide: Did you see that? Did you see that !!? We just beat the tag team champs tonight…so basically..I aint asking…I AM DEMANDING THAT WE GET A SHOT AT THE TAG TEAM TITLES!??

Dragon: Yes you had an impressive win tonight…but I cant give you that title shot since you guys are not the # 1 Contenders, Triple X is.

Rainman: Triple X is a joke!! They couldn’t beat Corino and Anderson last week..and now you saying that they are still the #1 Contender?? This is BULLSH*T!!

Then Low Ki and Skipper enter the room.

LowKi: You ungreatful little punks!!! We help you guys out, and the next thing you know you talking behind our backs like little punks you are?

Skipper: Look we are the #1 guys for the tag straps, you don’t like it? Do something bout it!!

Then it turned into an all out brawl between the 4 men!!

Rating: 32.3

Main Event:

Anything goes match for the ECW World Title

Tommy Dreamer vs

“Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels

Daniels was getting the crap kicked out of him! Of course it didn’t help that he was attacked earlier by Dreamer! Dreamer was dominating the match and hit his signature moves, the drop toe hold on the chair and the Dreamer Driver. Later in the match, Daniels hit the BME (Best Moonsault Ever) and then a Last Rites on to a chair in the middle of the crowd, for only a 2 count. Dreamer then almost had the match won with a Dreamer DDT and he tried to finish it off with a Tommy Hawk, but Abyss and Mordecai came down and stopped him! Abyss hit a Falling Back Breaker, and Mordecai hit a Crucifix Bomb, but then they put the nail in the coffin and did the “Condemnation” on Dreamer and laid Daniels on top for the win! After the match, New Jack came down to the ring to help his tag team partner, but he was over powered by the three men, and then the rest of the Dark Church came out to attack both Dreamer and Jack until the lights went off….”HE COMES THE PAIN!!!” and Brock Lesnar comes out! Daniels and Mitchell leave the ring and New Jack, Dreamer and Lesnar are fighting off Abyss, Mordecai and Messiah. After their our knocked out of the ring…New Jack and Dreamer start to stare down Lesnar!! Are they gonna fight each other or what???

Winner and Still ECW Champion: Christopher Daniels

CR:63.1%

MQ:70.1%

Overall: 67.2%

(Thanks for reading post your comments please)

user posted image

Preview for Collateral Damage, November 16.

After the cliff hanger ensued on the last episode of Urban Warfare, Brock Lesnar came to the surprise aid of New Jack and Tommy Dreamer! Now that Bret Hart made a 6 man tag for this weeks Collateral Damage, will Lesnar aid Dreamer and New Jack once again?? Or will this be one of the Dark Churches new tricks?

After making a failed appearance against Jay Lethal, we now understand that the reason that Sonjay Dutt didn’t make his match was because he was attacked by Lethal earlier. Vowing revenge, Dutt wanted to make have a match against him at Collateral Damage, however, Lethal made this stipulation, that Dutt would have to beat both Jason Cross and Jardi Frantz, in a handicap match!

The bitter fued between the Extreme Horsemen, The Natrual Born Sinners and Triple X came to a head when Triple X helped the Natural Born Sinners give the Extreme Horsemen their first tag team loss. But being ungrateful, the Sinners then attacked Skipper and Low-Ki for their appreciation. So tonight it will be Low-Ki vs Homicide !

The qualifying rounds of the ECW Xtreme Crusierweight tournament begins tonight . The first match will be the Chris Sabin vs the man who was solely responsible for the title to be vacated in the first place, Jushin Thunder Lyger! And also it will be the always controversial Teddy Hart vs Salvatore Thomaselli w/ the backing of his “associates” Ted Dibiase and ECW T.V. Champ EZ Money!

All this and more on the next episode of Collateral Damage!

Confirmed matches:

Handicap Match: Sonjay Dutt vs Jardi Frantz and Jason Cross

ECW X.C. tournament qualifier: Chris Sabin vs Jushin Thunder Lyger w/Cyrus

ECW X.C. tournament qualifier: Teddy Hart vs Salvatore Thomaselli

Low-Ki vs Homicide

Main Event: Tommy Dreamer and New Jack vs Christopher Daniels, Abyss and Mordecai!

When it rains, it pours ..

Dreamer is in the gym, relaxing in the spa after his hard faught match with current ECW Champion Christopher Daniels when suddenly, he hears his two way pager going off..

The message reads:

”Tommy, its Beulah, come to the office IMMEDIATELY!!”

Getting out of the spa..he quickly gets dressed and rushes over to his office.

Tommy: What wrong?

Beulah: We have a HUGE problem. When we hired all of these guys, majority of them didn’t get a written contract. They worked off a pay per appearance contract.

Tommy: Did we lose anyone on the roster?

Beulah: No, but we did lose the only backstage staff member that we had. He submitted his resignation this morning, saying that he is now working for TNA!

Tommy: Damn.

Beulah: Its gets worse. We got a notice from F/X today. They are saying that we need to step up our production values, or Urban Warfare will be cancelled! I am sorry honey, I should have signed them to written contracts as soon as I hired them.

Tommy: Its ok. This is what we gonna have to do. We are gonna have to push the Collateral Damage show back one week to the 16th of November, that give us a few days to get as many backstage personnel as we can. I know that we are not gonna get as many as we can to function at 100%, But we are gonna have to do the best that we can.

Beulah: Now as far as the roster goes. We have a lot of guys who are on the Pay per appearance type of contract. The good news is that they are the midcarders and below, as I took care of most of the upper midcarders and main eventers. However one of the midcarders that is more than likely get scooped up by WWE or other promotions is none other the the T.V. champ, EZ Money!

Tommy: Damn. Granted, Money is no RVD, but still he has the title, and if was to be taken by another promotion, that would cripple us severely.

Beulah: It just keeps getting better. I took a look at the books recently, we are about 1 and ½ million in the black as far as finances.

Tommy: WHAT? We just had a little over 4 million dollars last month!

Beulah: Remember the F/X network came to us about production values?! Well that was almost a million right there, buying all the equipment. Then we had all those signing bonuses for people the company.

Tommy: Like who?

Beulah: One person from Ring of Honor and a former WWE Women’s Champion!

(She begins whispering in Tommy’s ear, bringing a smile to his face)

Tommy: You snatched “Him” up from Ring of Honor? I know that they are pissed right now!! Look, those were two good additions to the roster…

Beulah: Three. There was another.

Tommy: Ok three. But listen. We are gonna have to cut some costs. We are gonna have to go thru the roster. The people that we use a lot we gonna have to offer 6 months contracts. And we will leave some guys for Pay per Appearances. Others…we are just gonna have to release them. I don’t wanna do that…but…that unfortunately is business. I kind of know what Vince has to go thru now..

To Be Continued.

ECW Urban Warfare

The show opens with the crowd chanting "ECW, ECW!!" and standing in the ring we have Joey Styles and Joel Gertner!

Joey: Welcome everyone to ECW Urban Warfare!! And we have an fantastic show tonight!! I am Joey Styles, and this my broadcast partner...

Joel interupts ....

Joel: And I am the quinticential Stud muffin, Joel " I make the girls wet and flowing like the Niagra and really have no need to use Viagra" Gertner!!!

Joey looks at Joel in disgust...and shakes his head..and Joel shrugs his shoulders..

Joey: Anyway..like I was saying we have a very hot show tonight!! First off its the opening round of the ECW Xtreme Crusierweight tournament! Where the first bracket will be Chris Sabin vs the man who was responsible for the title to be vacant in the first place, Jushin Thunder Lyger!!

Joel: And we also have Teddy Hart vs Salvatore Thomaselli..and if the Cash Money Corp. has anything to do with it..he might be the new ECW X.C. Champion!

Joey: Also tonight..we have a Sudden Death match! Since the ECW FTW champ Jay Lethal doesnt think that Sonjay Dutt is worthy...he has to face 2 members of the Syndicate, Jason Cross and Jardi Frantz!! And if Dutt wins..he gets a shot at the FTW title at November to Remember!!

Joel: After the litteral "Meltdown" that we saw last week during the tag team match, its gonna be "Notorious 187" Homicide vs Triple X member, Low-Ki!!

Joey: And the main event tonight... its gonna be a bloody one..where its gonna be a Handicap Match, its gonna be ECW World Champ, Christopher Daniels, and Abyss and Mordecai vs the team of Street Violence(Tommy Dreamer and New Jack !!)

Then all of sudden, Bret Hart's Music starts to play throught out the building!

Segment 1:

We see Bret Hart walking down to the ring and shaking hands with both Gertner and Styles.

Hart: Last week, Co-GM Cyrus made a pretty much bad call. Last week, after the main event, Cyrus wanted to make a match tonight, a handicap match, between members of the Dark Church and New Jack and Tommy Dreamer. I am here right now to change the Main Event tonight....It will be Abyss, Mordecai and Daniels vs Tommy Dreamer, New Jack.....AND BROCK LESNAR!!!!

Rating: 66.5%

Xtreme Crusierweight Tournament Round 1:

Jushin Thunder Lyger w/ Cyrus vs Chris Sabin

This was Sabin's return match after being injured at the hands of the Syndicate. Sabin didnt show very much in the terms of Ring Rust. This was a very fast paced match filled high spots and counters. Cyrus tried to make his presence felt a couple of times in the match...even went so far as the threaten to fire the Referee!!

He tried to finish Lyger with the Chicken Wing Piledriver but Cyrus went into the ring again and tried to hit Sabin with the briefcase. Sabin dodged it..and did a Tornado DDT/Enzaguri combo on both Lyger and Cyrus. As Sabin went for the Cradle Shock, Frantz and former tag team partner Jason Cross came in attacked Sabin. It was down hill from there when Lyger hit the Brainbuster, and finish him off with the Lyger Bomb!

Winner and advancing to the next round: Jushin Thunder Lyger

CR:29.9%

MQ:74.0%

OVR:56.3%

Segment:

We see Reckless Youth stretching in the backstage area when out of nowhere, Danny Dorring and Chris Chetti attack him and make him bleed. Youth is clutching his ribs...

Dorring: Tell your punk @$$ partner, Whipwreck that we challenge him to a Tag Team Table match at November to Remember!

And then Dorring kicks him in the ribs for good measure!

Rating: 38.0

Jimmy Rave/Spyder Nate Webb vs Aerial eXpress (Quicksilver/Scorpio Sky)

Nothing really special about this match, other than the fact that is the debut of Rave and Webb. A decent match but it ended when Webb hit the Nebraska Tumbleweed on Sky, and then Rave hit the Gravity Killer for the pinfall.

Winners: Rave and Webb.

MQ:75.3%

CR:19.3

OVR:45.1%

Segment 3: Interview with Sal Thomaselli w/Ted Dibiase

Basically Dibase said for the people to take a good look at "Rising Stock" Sal Thomaselli, becuase he is the future ECW X.C. Champion.

Rating: 83.7%

Sudden Death Match

Sonjay Dutt vs Jardi Frantz/Jason Cross

Dutt had everything on the line, if he wanted a shot at the FTW title that Jay Lethal was holding. And adding insult to injury..Lethal was at ringside!! Each time Sonjay came close...Lethal would do something to distract the ref. That would lead to Cross and Frantz downfall, because..when the ref was knocked out of the ring by Lethal, Sabin came down the ring, knocked out Lethal with a chair, and then got in the ring, did the Tornado DDT/Enzaguri combo on both Frantz and Cross. Then he laid them on top of each other. Sonjay climbed the ropeds and hit the Hindu Press...PINNING BOTH OF THEM! Sabin woke up the ref for the 123!!

Winner and having a shot at the Jay Lethal: Sonjay Dutt!!

CR: 27.8%

MR: 81.0%

Ovr: 53.4%

Hype Video:

A storm is brewing in the background where we see a man in the storm…being covered, only showing is long flowing blond hair, we see a glimpse of his eyes. When the thunder strikes in the background, we see a quick glimpse of the man’s face.

“The Lion Hart” is coming…..

ECW Xtreme Crusierweight Qualifier

Teddy Hart vs Salvatore Thomaselli w/ Ted Dibiase

Contrary to what people thought about Thomaselli, he really did hold his own in this match. It was a classic case of high flying from Thomaselli’s end vs. the technical experience from Teddy Hart. Thru the match there was a series of reversals and counters, but in the end due to the interference of Ted Dibiase, Thomaselli hit his finisher “The Stock Market Crash” (Modified Swanton Bomb) on Hart to almost get the 3. Almost the 3. As Thomaselli was trying to finish off Hart with a variation of a powerbomb on Hart, which he countered into a face crusher trying to get the pinfall, but Dibiase ran in and hit the referee with the steel brief case, knocking him out. Then Sal’s brother, Vito came in took out Dibiase with a chair, and then knocked out Sal, and did the T-Virus Suplex on Sal on top of the chair. Vito put Teddy on top of Sal and woke up the referee for the pinfall. After the match, Sal and Vito continued to brawl backstage.

Winner and Advancing to the Semi Finals: Teddy Hart.

CR: 11.6%

MR: 75.0%

Ovr: 41.9%

(Commercial)

Coming back from commercial, we see that Brock Lesnar was apperantly knocked out backstage. Several backstage personnel and medical personnel tried to revive Lesnar, but to no avail, it seemed that Lesnar would not be competing tonight.

Rating: 89.3%

Video Package: Showing the bloody history between AJ Styles and “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels. Their battle will conclude at November to Remember, Sunday, November 28th!!

Rating: 51.0%

Interview: Homicide had an interview with Joey Styles. Basically he promised that Low-Ki and the world that he would realize why he is one of the most dangerous men in the world!!

Rating: 73.2%

(Commercial)

After the end of the commercial break, we see Chris Chetti, Danny Dorring and Krysti Myst, are in the ring gloating about the attack that they carried out on Reckless Youth earlier…until the song “Vitamin R” plays throughout the building.

Whipwreck: You know what?? That was pretty damn pithetic on what yall did to Reckless backstage. But don’t yall worry, because at November to Remember, I am gonna have a very special partner….

Who can that partner be?

Rating: 58.9%

Low-Ki vs Homicide

This match was clearly not for the faint of heart! This match clearly went everywhere! But to make matters worse was that Steve Corino was doing guest commentary. Both men took it to the limit. Low-Ki hit the Ki-Krusher ’99 at the 11 minute mark, but Homicide kicked out on 2. Then 13 minute mark, Homicide return the favor and hit the Copkilla on Ki. Then Corino got involved and hit the “Old School Expulsion” on Homicide first..then on Low-Ki.. Homicide crawled on Ki to get the pinfall. After the match, the two men’s respective partners came out and brawled while Corino escaped..laughing.

Winner: Homicide

CR: 48.4%

MQ: 84.8%

Ovr: 81.1%

Dreamer walks backstage into Co-Gm Bret Hart office.

Dreamer: Bret, hey I am gonna need a favor from you tonight.

Hart: Ok..what is that you need?

Dreamer: As you know, there was a supposed to be a 6 man tag team match tonight. Lesnar is out. He has a serious concussion. We need to make a substitution. Is that ok?

Hart: If you can get a partner in 10 minutes.. I have no problem with that!

Rating: 77.4%

Interview: Joey Styles interview the entire Dark Church stable with spokesman, Father James Mitchell. He basically states that it doesn’t matter who Dreamer and New Jack gets for a partner, the result will be the same!!

Rating: 72.3

Main Event:

Christopher Daniels, Abyss, and Mordecai vs Tommy Dreamer, New Jack and ???

This match was originally supposed to have Brock Lesnar in it, but he was mysteriously attacked by an unknown assailant. The mystery replacement partner was none other than…..THE SANDMAN! The match went back and forth in an extreme hardcore match. But the outcome was anything but expected. When New Jack went for a tag for Sandman, you would think that he would attacked Abyss, the legal man..but instead he hit New Jack with the Singapore Cane. Thinking it was an accident, he laid all doubts to rest when he then hit Dreamer with a White Russian Leg Sweep. Then it was beginning of the end when Abyss hit the “Black Hole Slam” on Dreamer, being the 2nd time that Abyss has pinned Dreamer for the win! After the match Sandman poured beer all over the fallen bodies of New Jack and Dreamer until a damaged Lesnar came out with a chair, scattering everyone out of the ring.

Winner: Abyss, Mordecai and Christopher Daniels

CR: 43.2%

MQ: 67.7%

Ovr:51.0%

(Please feel free to rate and post opinions. Thanks)

ECW Urban Warfare

With less than 2 weeks away from November 2 Remember, we have seen everything over the last few weeks. Upsets, betrayals and New Alliances!! And we havent even made it to the PPV yet!!

ECW Xtreme Cruiserweight Tournament Qualifying Round #3

Jerry Lynn vs Jason Cross

Cross has had an impressive carreer, so far that the ECW Board decided to give him a slot in the tournament, however, former TNA X-Division champion, "The New F'N Show" Jerry Lynn might have something to say him advancing to the Semi-Finals!

ECW Xtreme Cruiserweight Tournament Qualifying Round #4

The Amazing Red vs "The Future" Frankie Kazarian

Ever since the inception of the Xtreme Cruiserweight title, Kazarian has been shouting out to anyone that would listen to him about being the "Uncrowned King of the crusierweights"! Well now, he has a chance to prove it against everyone favorite underdog, The Amazing Red!!

Try Out Matches:

Matt Stryker vs Petey Williams

With the open challenge clause open to any wrestler, we are sure to have an excellent match between the technical genius "The Unibrow" Matt Stryker and former TNA X-Division Champion, "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams!!

Ebessan vs "The Black Urban Legend" Alonzo Hunter

Not many things are known about these men, except Ebessan is a comical, spot taker with Huge talent from Japan, and well.... NOTHING is known about Hunter!!

Japanese Dream Match

Masato Tanaka vs ???

Tanaka is one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers to date...but a new recent signing to ECW would like to make an suprising match against Tanaka! Question is..who is it?

Main Event:

Steve Corino vs Low-Ki vs Homicide

These 3 men have been at each others throats for the last couple of weeks..and now..they are gonna get it on in a triple threat ECW Rules match! The Stipulation?? Who ever gets the pinfall will wrestle last at November to Remember for the Tag Team Titles!

All this plus, we will get some late breaking news on : the condition of A.J. Styles, Why Sandman turned his back on his former friends New Jack and Tommy Dreamer, and more news on the Draft Roster and who is the newest GM of one of the brands !!

(Please post ratings and predictions..oh and one more thing....Alonzo Hunter is me...so..dont be confused on "Who the hell is this guy"! Thanks)

Dark Match:

Ric Blade vs Mikey Batts:

This wasnt a bad debut match for the former CZW Star, Ric Blade. The match came to an end when Blade hit the "Drug Bomb" for the win.

Winner: Ric Blade

(5.7,72.9,36.0)

ECW Urban Warfare

The show opens up with Joey Styles in the ring and he announces his first guest to the ring...Chris Sabin!! Sabin comes out to the ring..and he says that the Syndicate has made his life a living hell the last couple of weeks. And he says that he wants it to end. But he doesnt want Frantz. He wants the man who betrayed him. He wants Cross. And he goes on to challenge Cross at November to Remember. And he vows..that Cross will not advance tonight!!

Rating: 41.7

(Commercial)

ECW X.C. Tournament Qualifier

Jerry Lynn vs Jason Cross w/ Ryan Shamrock

Despite his age, Lynn put on a very solid match taking it to Cross quite a few times in the match. But the tide of the match turned when Ryan came distracting the referee, which let Cross hit the Low Blow. He hit a few high impact moves on Lynn, then he tried to finish him off with the "CrossFire" but Lynn moved at the last minute. Ryan tried to interfere again, but Sabin hit the ring and hit the "Cradle Shock" on Shamrock...and then Cross and Sabin stared each other down. Sabin then pointed behind him and then Cross was attacked by...........BRIAN "SPANKY" KENDRICK, hitting the "Sliced Bread #2". Lynn then put the icing on the cake with the "Cradle to the Grave" for the win.

Winner and Advancing to the Semi Finals: Jerry Lynn

(44.0,67.0,57.7)

(Commercial)

After returning from commercial we see Tommy Dreamer in the middle of the ring. He confirmed the rumors of the ECW fed spliting into 2 brands, and after November to Remember, some people maynot be seen on the same programing after that. He then went on to say that the two brands will be known as ECW-Chaos and ECW-Anarchy. And then he went on to introduce the new GM of the Anarchy brand....................

then some familiar music and the same familar face came thru the curtain....

it was MICK FOLEY!!!!

He basically said that he was glad to be back "home" where he belong, and that he wouldnt disapoint the fans and that he would bring ECW-Anarchy back to the former glory it once was!!! Have a nice day!!!!

Rating: 97.2

Petey Williams vs Matt Stryker

This was a classic technical match between these two men. Both was trying to get the submission over the other, with Williams put Stryker in the Sharpshooter, but he got to the rope, and then Stryker put him in the Stryker Lock, but he to got to the rope to break the hold. Then Stryker was going for the Stryker Driver, but Williams hit a low blow and then the Canadian Destroyer!!! After the match Stryker tried to be a good sport, and extend his hand, but Williams spat in his face!!

Winner: Petey Williams

(8.3,78.6,48.7)

We see an man in black shades, red bandana, a black trenchcoat, and a wifebeater t-shirt with black jeans, speaking away from the camera. He speaks on how he is from the streets and how he is gonna bring the "Hood" to ECW. He turns around and its none other than.....Alonzo Hunter!!

Rating: 53.1

(Commercial)

Ebessan vs "The Urban Legend" Alonzo Hunter

This was a pretty good match, filled with some high spots from Ebessan and surprisingly from Hunter as well. Hunter has a Chris Benoit type of frame, yet he can pull off a good combination of power moves and crusierweight moves. With some fast pace moves, Ebessan hit a quick suplex on Hunter and then hit one of his finishers, "Shining Ebezard" (Shining Wizard), but it was only for a 2 count. He then whips Hunter into the ropes but gets hit with a "Code of the Streets" (Spinning Rock Bottom) and then he finished Ebessan off with a "Columbus Crusher" (Suplex into a Tiger Bomb) for the win.

Winner: Alonzo Hunter

(24.0,61.2,43.5)

(Commercial)

ECW X.C. Tournament Qualifier

The Amazing Red vs Frankie Kazarian

This match was very intense for the simple fact for weeks, Kazarian was claiming he was the "Uncrowned Champion of the X.C. Division", so this was his chance to prove it, and Red coming off he victory over Messiah, so he is basically trying to keep the momentum going. With Red's martial arts moves and Kazarian innovative moves, this was a cruiserweights fan's dream! Red hit Kazarian with a "Code Red", but only for a two count!! Then he decided to go up top to finish him off with the "Infa-Red", but you would never guess who decided to be a factor in this match????? TRACY BROOKS!!!! Tracy pushes Red off the ropes and Kazarian tried to get the pinfall off the interference, but only for a two! Kazarian then hit "The Wave of the Future", but then..it was for a 2 and 3/4 count!! Red built up more momentum with a Round House kick! He tried to go for a Spin Kick but Kazarian ducked...and Red was hit with a vicious Super Kick!!!! From who????

MICHEAL SHANE!!! Kazarian and Shane then set Red up for the "Extreme Domination" (a variation of the Total Elimination) for the 3 count!! After the match, Shane announced the reunion of Kazarian and Shane!!!

Winner and Advancing in the tournament: Frankie Kazarian

(26.2,79.5,55.6)

(Commercial)

Steve Corino came out with CW Anderson and boasted that he was gonna win the Triple threat match which at November to Remember him and Anderson would retain the titles at the PPV. And he added a new member to the Horsemen...only thing is...is not a "he", the newest member of the Horsemen was none other than Corino's own sister, ALLISON DANGER!!!

Rating:42.5

ECW Japanese Dream Match

Masato Tanaka vs ????

Tanaka came out to the ring, nervously to find out who his opponent was...and so was the crowd! Then there was a 2 minute pause to build up the suspense of the mystery person....and the mystery person was none other than.................................................................................................................

ULTIMO DRAGON!!!!

The crowd is absolutely shocked!! The last time Ultimo Dragon, was in a WWE ring! The crowd was so hyped that even Tanaka himself was happy about facing Dragon!! Both men took each other to the limits with Tanaka doing his special moves The Diamond Dust and the Tornado DDT, but Dragon returned the favor hitting his moves the Asai DDT and the Asai moonsault!! Tanaka was actually look like he was gonna win the match with the Roaring Elbow!!! But Mike Awesome came down and distracted Tanaka and Dragon hit the Dragon Sleeper for the submission! After the match, Awesome attacked Tanaka but Dragon came to his aid and hit the Asai DDT on Awesome! Afterwards, Tanaka and Dragon shook hands as a sign of respect!

Winner by Submission : Ultimo Dragon

(42.4,71.8,62.4)

(Commercial)

We see a man in a hood, with XXX on his back. He's basically saying that the ECW crowd is a bunch of mindless sheep being led down the path of sin and wickedness! He also says that the path to goodness is thru non-drinking, non-smoking, non-violence!!! The way of the STRAIGHT EDGE!! "The Soon to be Savior of ECW' CM PUNK!!!!

RATING: 52.4

Main Event:

Homicide vs Low-Ki vs Steve Corino w/Allison Danger

This match had a special stipulation. At November to Remember, there will be two sets of tag team matches for the Tag Team titles. The two loser of this match will wrestle first and the winner of that match faces the winner and his partner to determine the ECW Tag Team Champions!! All of the stops were pulled out on this match, as it was ECW rules!! It was carnage in and out of the ring, as chairs, ladders and a toilet seat (WTF???) was even being used!! The finish came when Anderson came down and tried to blast Low-Ki with a chair but hit Corino instead!! Then he hit the Ki-Krusher '99 on Homicide for the win! After the match Anderson and Corino argued only to be separated by Danger!

Winner: Low Ki

(43.5,75.5,62.6)

Match of the night: It was close...but .....Homicide vs Low Ki vs Steve Corino

user posted image

Sunday, November 28th, 2004

First Blood Match

Vito Thomaselli vs Sal Thomaselli

Ever since the Vito Thomaselli enter ECW, he has had interference from his brother, Sal. It began when Sal "appeared" to try and help Vito to defeat EZ Money in the ECW T.V. title tournament, but it was later revealed that Sal was allied with Money. After weeks of torment, it will end at N2R, in a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!

Triple Threat Match

Mortis vs Super Dragon vs B-Boy

At first, this battle was between Super Dragon and B-Boy, when nothing was settled at last month's Pay Per View, despite Dragon getting the win. Then Mortis was dragged into the mix when he and B-Boy were in a Match....and Dragon wind up hitting him with a chair! Now..there are no alliances when these three men get in the ring!!

FTW Title Match

Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal ©

After winning the FTW in a triple threat match, for some odd reason, Lethal has been "ducking" the "Original Playa from the Himalayas" Sonjay Dutt. He's even went so far booking him in a Handicap Match with Jardi Frantz and Jason Cross. Well he did win that match, and now Lethal has no where to hide as he defends his title at N2R!

Falls Count Anywhere

Jason Cross vs Chris Sabin

Sabin obsession for destroying his former partner, Cross, finally comes to a head at N2R. When betraying him at Devils Night, to later join the Syndicate, it didnt just end there. He then cost him a qualifier spot in the Xtreme Crusierweight Tournament! But he returned the favor by costing Cross a spot in the tournament as well!! This battle ends on November 28th with a Falls Count Anywhere match!

ECW T.V Title Match

EZ Money© w/Ted Dibiase vs Super Crazy

(Stipulation/Type of Match pending)

EZ Money has been holding on to the ECW TV title for close to two months, defeating Tanaka, Thomaselli and Super Crazy at the finals of the ECW TV title tournament last month! Now that the "Insane Luchadore" won his #1 contender spot, he gets another shot at Money, he has one more shot to become once again the ECW TV Champion!

Micheal Shane w/Traci Brooks vs The Amazing Red

After Shane made a shocking reformation with former partner, Kazarian and helping him advance in the X.C. title tournament, they didnt just beat Red, they down right destroyed him! Well at N2R, Red plans to return the favor to Shane!

ECW X.C. Semi-Finals Round 1:

Jushin Thunder Lyger w/Cyrus vs Teddy Hart

With this being the stepping stone to the ultimate prize in the X.C. division, the "Loose Cannon" Teddy Hart will definately have his hands full when he has to face not only Lyger, but he must be aware of manager/Co-GM, Cyrus the Virus!!

ECW X.C. Semi-Finals Round 2:

Kazarian w/Traci Brooks vs Jerry Lynn

Lynn is a former ECW World Champion, and Kazarian is basically saying that he is the true, X.C. Champion! For both of these men..they are gonna have to lay it on the line if they wanna make it to the finals.

ECW X.C. Finals:

Winner of Round 1 vs Winner of Round 2.

Hardcore Rulez

Erotica (Chris Chetti/Danny Doring) w/Kristi Myst vs Mikey Whipwreck/???

After whipwreck beat Erotica twice with partner, Reckless Youth, Erotica decided that it would be a good idea to take out Youth. And then to top it off, they challenged Whipwreck to a Hardcore Tag Team match....thinking he wouldnt find a partner! Well he found one..and he promised them that they would regret crossing Whipwreck!

Singapore Cane on a Pole Match:

Brock Lesnar vs The Sandman w/Cyrus

After several speculation, The Sandman "admitted" to attacking Lesnar backstage before his 6 man tag match, and he also claimed his loyalty now to none other than Cyrus! Good news, he is granted his type of match, the singapore cane on a pole match....Bad News? Its against the man he "attacked" Brock Lesnar!!

ECW Tag Team Match(es)

Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino/CW Anderson)© vs Natural Born Sinners (Rainman/Homicide).......The winner of that match, immediately faces Triple X (Low-Ki/Elix Skipper)

Even though the Horsemen are the reigning Tag Team Champions, they come in at a HUGE disadvantage! After losing the triple threat match on 11/19th episode of Urban Warfare, they have to wrestle twice! They have to fight the Natural Born Sinners, and immediately after that match..they have the face the winners of that triple threat match, Low Ki and Primetime, to determine the Tag Team Champions!!

Tag Team Grudge Match

Tommy Dreamer/New Jack w/Beulah and Sharmell vs The Fallen (Abyss/Mordecai) w/Cyrus and "The Sinister Minister" James Mitchell

Last month at Devil's Night, everyone was shocked at the return of the "Hardcore Gangsta" New Jack! But what was even more shocking was the clean pinfall of Abyss over Dreamer! But what brought this on, was the shocking attack that Mordecai and Abyss did on Dreamer's real life wife, Beulah McGullicutty! So this match has a VERY SPECIAL stipulation. The winner of this match gets 10 minutes in the ring with the Losers Managers!!

Main Event:

ECW World Title Match

"Fallen Angel" Chris Daniels © vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

The original main event was supposed to be A.J. Styles vs Chris Daniels in a 3 Stages of Hell match, but due to the injuries sustained on Styles..that match couldnt happen. So Daniels has a bigger problem at hand. He has to face 3 opponents! And they wont be announced until THE DAY OF THE MATCH!!

You dont wanna miss November to Remember on November 28th!! This might be the last time that you see some of your favorite ECW stars on the same show after the roster draft!! This is coming from you live from Yonkers, New York!! Gate opens at 6pm, shows starts at 7pm!!!

user posted image

November 23, 2005

Triple Threat Crusierweight Match:

Jack Evans vs Mr. Aguila vs Ruckus

2 more wrestlers have come to the ECW arena to show off their stuff! And its none other than Mr. Aguila (formerly Papi Chulo in WWE) and current CZW champion Ruckus!! But they have to go against the "Professor of Stuntin' 101" Jack Evans!!

Six Man Tag:

Jay Lethal/Jason Cross/Jardi Frantz vs Spanky/Chris Sabin/Sonjay Dutt

These guys are gonna face each other at N2R, but we are all gonna get a preview when these guys lock up in a 6 man tag!!

Taro vs Micheal Shane w/Traci

Shane pretty much wants to show the Amazing Red what he is in for at N2R, by wrestling Taro. He says that the attacked that him and Kazarian was nothing compare to what to come!!

Abyss w/Sinister Minister vs Balls Mahoney

Sinister Minister wanted to show the power and destruction of The Abyss by destroying one of ECW own, the returning Balls Mahoney!!!

Main Event:

Tables Match

Tommy Dreamer vs The Messiah

Abyss wasnt the only one that wanted to show off. Dreamer basically challenged Messiah and wanted to show that he was the "Innovator of Violence" and what better way to do that..than a TABLE MATCH!!

All this and a interesting one on one interview from Joey Styles, with none other than....MIKE AWESOME!! Stay tuned for Collateral Damage, coming to you from Atlanta,Ga!! Gate Opens at 8pm, Ring bell at 9pm!! Or you can watch on PPV!!

First off, I wanna say that I apologize if it seems like I was "postwhoring" but I just wanted to transfer my diary from one site to another, due to the fact that I worked very hard on it. And I know that it isnt the "authentic" ECW, but give it a chance!! I appreciate those who have read it. If you like it, say so, If you dont ..put down what wrong with it. I thank everyone in advance.

Ghostdogg

user posted image

November 23, 2004

Styles: Welcome everyone to ECW Collateral Damage on PPV! I am your host Joey Styles and my co-host tonight ..is none other than the self professed "ladies man", Joel Gertner!!

Gertner: Well thank you very much Joey! Tonight its all about strictly business back in the ECW lockeroom, because this is the last show before the ECW November to Remember pay per view!!

Styles: We have an explosive match tonight where we have former ECW Tag Team Champion, Micheal Shane going up against international superstar, Taro!! Shane basically said in the back that this match is basically dedicated to the man he will be facing at N2R, The Amazing Red!!

Gertner: Also tonight we have a crusierweight dream match tonight with 2 outsiders!! We have CZW superstar Ruckus and former WWE luchadore, Mr. Aguila (formerly Papi Chulo)!

Styles: And tonight we have a 6 man tag team match between the team of Jay Lethal, Jardi Frantz and Jason Cross vs Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Spanky! And right before we came on the air, Chief of Staff, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, has just made this match an elimination match!

Gertner: And Joey, I know how much you gonna "enjoy" this but you have a no holds barred interview with perhaps the man you hate the most in ECW, Mike Awesome!!

Styles: Yeah I get the privilige to interview the most "Selfish S.O.B" in ECW!! But enough about him, we have an awesome double main event tonight!! We have Abyss w/The Sinister Minister James Mitchell vs the returning ECW alumnist, Balls Mahoney!! And we have an Table Match between The Messiah and Tommy Dreamer!! All this and more on Collateral Damage!!

Ruckus vs Mr. Aguila vs Jack Evans

This was a fast pace match but the surprising part of this match was Ruckus ... despite the fact that he is surprisingly agile for a man his size (almost 230 pounds) and it was evident that Evans and Ruckus has a history (they were in the Blackout stable in CZW) as they were countering each others signature moves. And Aguila definately wasnt left out as he did a picture perfect moonsault to the outside on the other two combatants. The finish came when Ruckus hit the Reverse 450 Legdrop on Aguila, but Evans hit the "Ode to Blitzkrieg" for the win. After the match, Evans tried to make amends with Ruckus and tried to shake his hand, and he shook it, and hit him with a clothesline!! Then he threw him in the corner and hit the "Razzle Dazzle" on Evans, shooting him the "Bird" afterwards.

Winner: Jack Evans

(17.9, 81.6 ,50.6)

*Commercial- Hyping up November to Remember 28th November!!!*

The show comes back on and we see Styles in the center of the ring bout to do his talk show segment. And from the looks of it ...he is not happy about it.

Styles: Normally I would have nice words to say about the guests I interview, basically..this guy is a piece of s**t!! Please Un-Welcome, Mike Awesome!!

Awesome comes down to the ring, with his manager, Ryan Shamrock!

Styles: "Lets cut to the chase, Whose @$$ did you have to kiss to get back into ECW??"

Shamrock: Do you know who you are talking to? This man can single handedly could end your life right now!!?

Styles: "Oh yeah thats right, I am dealing with the "Career Killer", wait a minute, your that "70's Guy?" Or wait your the "Fat Chick thriller"? I forgot....So I have a ligitimate question, why did you interupt the Dragon vs Tanaka match? I mean you have no business interupting a legendary match like that?

Finally getting pissed off, Awesome grabs Styles...

Awesome: I am getting sick and tired of you people getting on my nuts for leaving this fed the first time and to show how tired I am....I am gonna show you why I was known as the "Career Killer"!!

Awesome punches Styles in the stomach, and sets him up for the Awesome Bomb, but Tanaka comes down to the ring and hits him from behind, which temporarily stuns Awesome! Then Tanaka throws the chair at Awesome, which he catches it, and then Tanaka hits Awesome with the "Roaring Elbow", knocking him out!

Awesome then rolls out of the ring, and then ECW Chief of Staff, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat comes out....

Dragon: Since you both want to kill each other? You will get your chance, at November to Remember it will be Masato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome........IN A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!!

Both men stare each other down.....

Rating: 54.6

Micheal Shane w/Traci vs Taro

Dispite valient efforts from Taro, this match was pretty much a complete and total SQUASH!! And when Taro tried to mount an offense, Traci distracted Taro, and when he turned his attention back to Shane, Taro was hit with the "Superkick" for the win. After the match, he added insult to injury, and did not 1, not 2, but 3 Picture Perfect Elbows!

Winner: Micheal Shane

(14.4, 87.4, 51.7)

Six Man Elimination Match:

Jay Lethal, Jardi Frantz, Jason Cross w/Ryan Shamrock vs Chris Sabin,Sonjay Dutt, Spanky

This match was fast pace cruiserweight dream match! With a series of counters and death defying moves this match did not disapoint! The first pinfall came when Lethal tried to hit the "Lethal Injection" on Dutt, but he slipped out, and hit the "Indian Sumer" on Lethal for the pinfall. JAY LETHAL IS ELIMINATED! Its now Cross in the ring. The 2nd pinfall came when Ryan distracted Sonjay and Lethal, dispite being eliminated, hit Dutt with a chair from behind! Cross finished off Dutt with the "Crossfire" Shooting Star Legdrop. SONJAY DUTT IS ELIMINATED!!

Sabin when after Cross with a vengence, then a brawl happend between all 4 men. Sabin then hit the "Cradle Shock" on Frantz, problem was, he wasnt the legal man! Cross took advantage and held Sabin tights for the win. CHRIS SABIN IS ELIMINATED!! Spanky was all alone at this point! Cross tries to go for a clothesline but Spanky took advantage and hit the "Sliced Bread#2" on Cross, taking him out! JASON CROSS IS ELIMINATED!! Its now down to Frantz and Spanky. After a back and forth battle, the finish came down as this. As Frantz hit a brainbuster on Spanky and then tried to go for the Phoenix Splash, but Spanky moved out of the way! He then tried to hit the "Sliced Bread #2" but Frantz countered with a Uranage type moved for the Pinfall!!

Winner: Lethal, Frantz and Cross

(24.4, 83.9, 55.8)

Interview with Sinster Minister James Mitchell and Abyss

Basically the interview went down saying that Dreamer should pay special attention to the next match with Dreamer's friend, Balls Mahoney, saying that his fate will mirror Mahoney's.

Rating: 55.1

Balls Mahoney vs Abyss w/ Sinster Mininster

The crowd was basically happy the the "Chair Swinging Freak" Mahoney was back in ECW. And he certainly lived up to his name. As he used the chair for majority of the match! Abyss was certainly not impressed and he even took Mahoney's finisher, the "Nutcracker Suite" but only for a 2 count. The finish came when he tried to do a running chair shot on Abyss, only to be countered into a "Black Hole Slam" for the win!

(33.8, 62.4, 51.8)

Table Match

The Messiah vs Tommy Dreamer

This isnt the first time these two have met before..in fact they are tied up facing each other at 1-1. And once again...they didnt disapoint the fans as it was hardcore at its best. Both men did thier finishers, but they wouldnt stay down. After a 2nd Godsmack, Messiah then called for the "Fall from Grace" and who would come down to the ring? Abyss and the Sinister Minister! Messiah whip Dreamer to the ropes as Abyss climbs the apron, but Dreamer reverses it, causing Messiah to bump into Abyss and hits the Dreamer DDT on Messiah! Dreamer then goes and grabs a table and a type of "bottle". He sets up the table and sqirts the bottle which turns out be Lighter fluid!! He sets the table on fire and lifts Messiah up to deliver the "Dreamer Driver" which sets both of them on fire!! After the match Abyss hits the "Falling Backbreaker" but then Messiah and Abyss argue as the show goes off the air.

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

(37.9, 70.2, 52.7)

Match of the Night: Jay Lethal, Jardi Frantz, Jason Cross vs Spanky, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt

Edited by GhostDogg

Guest Sesame Seed

O.....K....

I am not sure how you are wanting people to react. I mean you've just posted a shitload of shows in like 30 minutes. The best way to transfer a diary is to do it slowly- what's the rush, .400 and Corporation X where you posted the diary originally aren't going anywhere!

I have noticed many things from a read through of what's on page 1. It doesn't feel like ECW, it doesn't feel like the ECW that I remember- and that many people loved. It feels more like a WWE version of ECW- but worse. The people you have hired, are good talents, and it is nice to bring us into the 21st century by adding a few stars, but with practically no former ECW Alumni (that people really remember) it is practically just another indy diary- what with Daniels, Abyss, Spanky and practically everyone else on the roster. And you can use the excuse that they are all on contract, or that they are all washed-up, but your backstory sounded so unrealistic- I mean Dreamer just gets the rights to the third-biggest promotion of all time for fucks sake! And it sounded so bizarre that I thought that perhaps it would be alright if you did things strangely and just made up that WWE died, or released these guys.

And then we can get to the everchanging fonts (all of which aren't that good). Stick to one font, one font size, one font colour and one font style. Thank you. It is awful when a writer keeps changing from one font to another.

The shows aren't that bad.... but then again, they aren't that good either. The match write-ups seems mediocre at best, but they all seem the same.

Tips:

- Stick with the same font.

- In the future, don't rush yourself with transferring. People most likely are now gonna skip past your "hard" work, which is not what you wanted.

- Try and differ your matches.

- Get some proper ECW Alumni in there- fast!

This diary has potential, but at the moment, it certainly isn't all that.

Thank you for the the tips guys. There is a reason why most of the ECW alumni is not on the roster...yet. But trust me...when November to Remember hits..it will get better. Plus..granted..yes I did steal some TNA guys. And some indy guys. And yes its not "totally" ECW. But its somewhat different. Remember...this is an "Alternate Reality" after all. Bare with me..and thank you for reading..

Ghost

P.S. This is the font I will stick for now on...

ECW Rating System

November 25, 2004

ECW World Champion: "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

#1: A.J. Styles

#2: Homicide

#3: Abyss

#4: Tommy Dreamer

#5: Sean Waltman

ECW T.V. Champion: EZ Money

#1: Super Crazy

#2: Vito Thomaselli

#3: Masato Tanaka

#4: Chris Sabin

#5: Micheal Shane

ECW Xtreme Cruiserweight Champion: Vacant

Ranking cannot be produced at this time due the fact that the tournament is still in effect. Rankings will be produced in the order of Elimination, after ECW November to Remember.

ECW Tag Team Champions: Extreme Horsemen (Steve Corino/CW Anderson)

#1**: Triple X (Low-Ki/Elix Skipper)

#2**: Natural Born Sinners (Homicide/Rainman)

#3: Erotica (Chris Chetti/Danny Dorring)

#4: The Flock (Perry Saturn/Mortis)

#5: Reckless Ones (Mikey Whipwreck/Reckless Youth)

**Due to the fact that there is a tie for the #1 contendership for the tag team title, this will be resolved at November to Remember.

FTW Champion: Jay Lethal

#1: Sonjay Dutt

#2: Kaz Hayashi

#3: Taro

#4: Mikey Batts

#5: Spyder Nate Webb

Edited by GhostDogg

user posted image

Urban Warfare Preview

24 November 2004

With November to Remember less than a week away, battle lines have been drawn, alliances have been made and limits have been pushed. Everyone has an agenda in ECW and now. Its time to show and prove…

On Collateral Damage, Michael Shane pretty much showed what was going to happen to The Amazing Red at November to Remember. On ECW.com, Red pretty much promised that Shane would not be facing the “Red” he knows of, and he is going to prove it when he faces Jimmy Rave!

Petey Williams made an impressive debut into ECW, beating Matt Stryker on the November 19th episode of Urban Warfare! Now his skills are put to the test as he faces Ultimo Dragon!!!

The “Urban Legend” Alonzo Hunter made an impressive showing against Japanese superstar, Ebessan in his debut match, despite the fact that no one knew who Hunter was! Now Hunter, has another task at hand, he must defeat the returning “White Angel” Jinsei Shinzaki! The last time Shinzaki was in ECW, was when it was Hayabusa and him losing to Sabu and Rob Van Dam in a tag team match. Will Shinzaki’s luck change, or will Hunter remain undefeated?

It’s going to be a 3 way dance between ‘Enigmatic Entity” Jeff Hardy, former CZW Ironman Champion, Chris Hero, and former CZW Heavyweight Champion and member of the Dark Church, The Messiah! All three of these men need a win if they want to rise on the rankings for the ECW World Title!

And the main event!! It will be Mordecai vs. New Jack! After seeing their respective partners in action on the last episode of Collateral Damage, both Abyss and Tommy Dreamer picked up the win in their matches. But now these two are going to take it one step farther in this match, because it’s not only a normal wrestling match, its going to be a FAN BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH!! You can best believe that whoever wins this match is definitely bring some momentum to the PPV!

Also last Urban Warfare, we found out that one of new General Managers of the split brand was none other than Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley! Tonight, Dreamer will reveal who the GM is of the other brand? You have to tune in to find out!! All this and more on the next episode of URBAN WARFARE!!

Confirmed Matches:

The Amazing Red vs. Jimmy Rave

“The Urban Legend” Alonzo Hunter vs. “White Angel” Jinsei Shinzaki

Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Hero vs. The Messiah

Mordecai vs. New Jack-Fans bring the weapons!

IPB Image

Dark Match:

“Mr. 630” Jerrelle Clark vs Mikey Batts

This was a pretty impressive match for Clark’s debut. A whole bunch of high flying moves from both Batts and Clark but in the end, Clark countered the “Batts Beater” and hit the 630 Splash for the win. After the match, Clark and Batts shook hands.

Winner: Jerrelle Clark

Xavier vs Austin Aries

This was a good opener match for both of these former Ring of Honor champions. Both were well schooled on the other finishers and it was a series of counters. Xavier countered the “Fish Hook of Doom”, but later on in the match, Aries countered the “Kiss your X Goodbye”. Xavier later in the match tried for the 450 Splash but missed. And the finish came when Aries hit the Brainbuster, and hit his version of the 450 for the win.

Winner: Austin Aries

ECW Urban Warfare

November 26, 2005

The show opens up with the crowd chanting “ECW, ECW”

Joey Styles: “Welcome everyone to ECW Urban Warfare, coming to you live from the Columbus Civic Center, in Columbus, Ga!! I am the voice of ECW, and my broadcast partner as always is ….

Joel Gertner: I am the “Quintacential Stud Muffin” Joel “ I see Georgia peaches as sweet as molasses, and I cant wait till I take a nibble out of one of those luscious …..”

Joey Styles: “I swear….we are so gonna get cancelled again!! Tonight we have an explosive line up! First off we have the “Unknown Rookie” Alonzo Hunter!

Joel Gertner: “Hunter’s debut was nothing short of impressive when he took out Ebessan, even though Ebessan did his finisher! But now he has to face former ECW alumnist, the White Angel, Jinsei Shinzaki!

Joey Styles: “ Tonight, we have been promised to see a different side of The Amazing Red tonight as he takes on Jimmy Rave!”

Joel Gertner: “We have also been told we will have a special guest commentator “Micheal Shane and Tracy Brooks”

Joey Styles: And also tonight we have a battle of 2 undefeated wrestlers tonight! “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams vs Ultimo Dragon!

Joel Gertner: But what I am looking forward too is finding out who the General Manager of the other ECW brand is? Last week, we find out that Mick Foley will be running one brand, but I have been hearing in the Internet, that the GM of the other brand could be ANYBODY from Shane Douglas to even….get this…PAUL HEYMAN????

Joey Styles: I too am interested to see who the other GM is but our main event tonight is a battle in the making, its Mordecai vs. New Jack in Jack’s specialty type of match, FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH!! Somebody better have the hospital phone number on stand by!! All this and more when we return after these messages!!

(Commercial- Hyping up November to Remember)

Segment 1: Hype Video

“I have been in this business for so many years. I’ve fought so many challengers. Have had so many titles. Had so many names. The Great One. The Peoples Champion. Now ……be prepared……for the “Soul Man” Dwayne Johnson!!! Its time get EXTREME!!!

Rating: 92.4%

Joey Styles: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? THE RO….

Joel Gertner: Don’t say his name!! You know that his name is trademarked by the “other” company…don’t wanna get sued…again do we?

Joey Styles: I understand that. I mean on ECW.com, I understand we had several WWE superstars in negotiations, I didn’t know of that magnitude!! Well people you heard it here first..and its official, the man formerly known as “the Rock” has defected from WWE, and is coming here to ECW! More on that when it develops!

(Commercial)

Segment 2: Interview with Alonzo Hunter by Joey Styles

Joey Styles: We are backstage with the “Urban Legend” Alonzo Hunter! Now Hunter you had an impressive showing last week against Ebessan, what are your thoughts on another Japanese superstar and former ECW talent, The White Angel, Jinsei Shinzaki?

Hunter: I came into this business to make an impact. It don’t matter who I face. The results will be the same! Once I hit that Columbus Crusher and that Twisted Heat, ITS OVER!! BOTTOM LINE! And right now, Shinzaki is gonna find out what the DURTY SOUTH IS ALL ABOUT!!

Rating: 70.9

Segement 3: Match

“White Angel” Jinsei Shinzaki vs “Urban Legend” Alonzo Hunter

Hunter had a home court advantage, considering that he was from Columbus, Ga! Shinzaki took it to Hunter early in the match, by a doing a couple of Martial Arts moves and a nice modified enziguri! But that was only for a 2 count. He then tried to set up a table and finish Hunter with a Praying Thunderbomb, but Hunter countered with a Hurracanrana! The tide of the match then turned when Hunter hit a Hook kick and a Shining Wizard! He then hit the “Columbus Crusher” (Suplex Powerbomb), but he wouldn’t cover him. He put Shinzaki on the table and hit the “Twisted Heat” (Corkscrew Swanton Bomb) on Shinzaki for the win at 10:57.

Winner: Alonzo Hunter

(30.2, 70.8, 48.3)

(Commericial)

Segment 4: Match

The Amazing Red vs. Jimmy Rave

Michael Shane was at ringside with Tracy Brooks as special commentator. Red lived up to his words when he said he wasn’t the same Red that people was used to. He took it to Rave almost immediately. 4 minutes into the match, Shane distracted Red, and Rave took advantage and hit the “Gravity Killer” for the pinfall but only for a 2 count! He then hit the “Satellite Crossface” to get Red to submit but Red made it to the ropes! Tracy then distracted the referee, as Shane got in the ring and tried to hit the Superkick on Red but Red ducked and Shane hit Rave instead! Red then hit the “Whirlwind Spin Kick”, knocking Shane out of the ring. Red then climbed the ropes and hit the “Infared” for the win. After the match, Shane and Red stared at each other, and Red picked up Rave and hit him with the “Maximo Explosion” and the “Red Star Press”! And stared hatefully at Shane!

Winner: The Amazing Red

(23.0, 65.8, 50.7)

Segment 5: Interview

Jason Cross w/ Ryan Shamrock

J.Cross: “Why Jason, Why? I see that you still have that little question rattling around that pea sized brain of yours Sabin. You wanna know why I turned on you Chris? Its simple. Your WEAK! I mean you lost to Jardi Frantz, not once but twice! And I beat him. And then you lost again in that 6 man tag a couple of weeks later? Remember that? And now you wanna challenge me to a “Falls Count Anywhere” match? You know what? I am gonna grant you wish. Because after November to Remember, if I am lucky, I wont be on the same brand as you and then I wont have hear excuses on why you lost ….again. Good Luck, because you gonna need it”

Rating: 70.6

(Commerical)

Segment 6: Match

“Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams vs Ultimo Dragon

This was a match of the New School vs the Old School. With a couple of counters and flying moves employed, both men went the distance! But Williams got frustrated, when every time he went for the Canadian Destroyer, Dragon would wind up countering it! So, Williams hit Dragon with a Low Blow, and then a Canadian Destroyer…only for a two. Then he locked in the “Sharpshooter” but Dragon got to the ropes, causing Williams to break the hold. Finally fed up, Williams tried to get his Canadian Flag to hit Dragon with, but Matt Stryker took it from him and then Dragon took advantage and hit the Asai DDT for the win. After the match, Stryker and Williams continued to brawl all over the ring and into the crowd!

Winner: Ultimo Dragon

(33.4, 73.4, 60.4)

(Commerical)

Segment: 7: Angle

When the show comes back on, we see Tommy Dreamer back in the middle of the ring…

Dreamer: “As many of you saw less than 2 weeks ago, I said that I would be splitting the ECW roster into two factions. And the GM of the first faction was none other than Mick Foley, now after careful consideration, I had to make long hard decision on who shall be the GM of the 2nd Faction. Well he is a ECW Alumnist. Very outspoken. And he does things his way. Please let me introduce the GM of the 2nd ECW faction.”

Then the song “Highway to Hell” plays throughout the Arena ….and everyone shocked on who it is…

Styles: Oh My GOD!!! IT CANT BE HIM!!!

Dreamer: Ladies and gentlemen, your new GM for the ECW Chaotic Faction, SUPERSTAR……….STEVE AUSTIN!!!!

Joel Gertner: I know that the WWE has just (Beeped) its pants right about now!!

Austin walks down to the ring and does his normal poses and then he shakes hands with Dreamer, and gets the microphone from him.

Austin: “I told you Bischoff that I was gonna get the last word you son of a BITCH!!!”

Joel Gertner: “Can you say Bitch on T.V.?”

Joey Styles: “I guess so.. I mean he just did..or either the censors are on a bathroom break!”

Austin: As many as you know…that sorry excuse of a person, Eric Bischoff got a bug in Vince McMahon’s ear and wind up getting me fired a 2nd time, just because I told him that his booking skill pretty much SUCKS!!! So now, I get a phone call, and Dreamer gives me a call and asks me if I want a job. And guess what I say?

Crowd: What?

Austin: Dreamer offers me a job….

Crowd: WHAT????

Austin: The Innovator of Violence offers the toughest SOB a job!!! As your New GM!!! So of course I had to say “OHHHHHHH HEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

The crowd goes absolutely nuts ……

Austin: As your GM for the Chaotic Faction of ECW, its exactly what its gonna be. Its gonna be Chaotic, Violent, Sadistic and down right Bloody !!! Now..with that being said…SOME ONE GIVE ME A DAMN BEER!!!

Highway to Hell plays as Austin walks thru the crowd, drinking beer and giving “the One Fingered Salutes”

Joey Styles: This is INSANE!!! First we find out that The “Soulman” Dwayne Johnson has been signed to ECW, and then the new GM of the Chaotic Faction of ECW is none other than Superstar Steve Austin….WHAT NEXT!!!!

Rating: 89.2

Segment: 8

We cut to the backstage area and we see one of the backstage area where we see ECW superstar, Messiah has obviously been attacked. He has been attacked so severely to the point that medical personnel was called and he was sent to the hospital…who did it?

Rating: 26.8

(Commercial)

Segment 9:

Cyrus the Virus comes out to the ring….

Cyrus: As promised, the was supposed to be a triple threat match tonight due to the fact that Messiah was attacked and is unable to fight. However that match will take place tonight. It will be ….Chris Hero vs Jeff Hardy vs. ….JACK EVANS!!

Rating: 59.7

Segment 10: Match

Jack Evans vs Jeff Hardy vs Chris Hero

This match was fast paced due to the fact of Evans Crusierweight expertise, Hardy Spot work and Hero mat techniques. This match spill everywhere even outside when Evans did a “Stuntin 101” on both Hardy and Hero to the outside. Hero tried to do a “Hero’s Welcome” on Hardy but was countered with a “Twist of Fate”. The conclusion of the match was when Evans tried to do the 630 Splash on Hero, but who would interfere? Ruckus, the man the Evans pinned in that 3 way dance last week, pushed Evans off the turnbuckle and hit the “Hate Crime” on Evans and lay Hero on top of Evans for the win. After the match Evans would start yelling “vulgarities” at Ruckus.

Winner: Chris Hero

(48.4, 78.2, 59.6)

Segment 11: Interview- CM Punk

Punk: Each time I see this place…full of violence and decay, the more that I realize that ECW needs me. It needs the philosophy of the “Straight Edge”. Don’t worry. The Revolution will come…….soon.

Rating : 70.9%

(Commerical)

Segment:12- Angle

When the show comes back on we see Tommy Dreamer walking backstage, when he is suddenly attacked by JUSTIN CREDIBLE!!

Credible: I am tired of being held down by you Dreamer!! You better give me that slot to fight Chris Daniels on N2R!

Dreamer: NO!!

Credible continues to bloody up Dreamer til he is given some help from an unlikely ally…..RAVEN COMES DOWN AND HITS CREDIBLE WITH A STOP SIGN!!! Running him off!!

Rating: 40.6

(Commercial)

Segment 13- Interview

Raven comes down to the ring…with a sense of purpose…

Raven: Credible!!!! Since you want a title shot so bad…guess what, you got one!!! But you got one problem…you have to fight me for it….IN A RAVEN’S RULES MATCH!! So are you gonna do it…or you gonna punk out?

Credible comes out…and the match begins.

Rating: 74.0%

Segment 14: Match

Raven’s Rules Match

Raven vs Justin Credible

This was an impromptu hardcore match! The match was ANYTHING but technical! Raven was bloodied up when he took a kendo stick to the face, but Raven then returned the favor when Raven did a drop toe hold to Credible on to the table! Towards the end of the match Credible hit the “That’s Incredible” but only for a 2 count. Raven then hit the “Evenflow DDT” but for a DDT as well. Credible hit a low blow and tried to get a barb wire bat from under the ring, when Dreamer would come out and hit the “Dreamer Driver” on Credible. Then Raven and Dreamer did a DOUBLE Evenflow DDT on the Stopsign, for Raven to win a spot at the Fatal 4 Way at N2R. After the match, Chris Daniels came out, grabbed the Singapore cane and took out Raven and Dreamer!! And as Credible and Daniels began to shake hands….he took out Credible with the Angels Wings!!! And he held his title over all 3 fallen men, and began to laugh sinisterly.

Winner and has a spot in the Fatal 4 Way: Raven

(36.4, 80.6, 60.8)

(Commercial)

Segment 16- Match

Mordecai vs New Jack

Fans bring the Weapons Match:

This match wasn’t for the faint of heart! Mordecai has never been in this match before since this was New Jack’s specialty. Vacum Cleaners, Kendo Stick, even a Staple Gun was used against the two men in this match. After brawling in the concession stand and thru the arena, New Jack had Mordecai where he wanted, when he had Mordecai tied down to the table, and New Jack went up to the rafters. As he was about to jump off, he landed wrong on Mordecai breaking the table…as it was appeared that he was “pushed”. When the spotlight was shown it was none other than ABYSS that showed up! Since both men couldn’t answer the 10 count, this match was declared a DRAW.

Winner: Draw.

(27.2, 63.2, 44.9)

Overall Rating: 61.3%

Attendence: 2,624

Viewers: 823,546 ( Down by 15,293 from last show)

Match of the Night: Raven vs Justin Credible;Raven Rules Match