Yet another battle

I'll take you on.

Rule us up someone. Please though, no shit rules. Please no 'Created a shampoo bottle design' or something as ultra crap as that. Something inspiring and interesting. Wallpapers, grunge, life or just something that makes us want to work on it.

Pretty please :wub:

Okay I've just got one quick question about these rules, as I'm a bit confused.

Are we talking about today's TNA/WWE? So say for instance I wanted to do Sting (Who works with neither), I could do that? Or does it have to be someone who has NEVER worked with either company? I was interested in doing a number of WCW people, but most of them have worked with both TNA and WWE. So I just wanted to make sure before wasting my time and finding out I've done it wrong.

Create a 1024 x 768 wallpaper of your favorite non WWE or TNA wrestler. The wallpaper must state the name of the worker you choose.

JD, yours is 800x600.

Ignoring that, though, I vote for JP. JD's background is really good, but I think the text and the blending of the cut/pic lets it down. There's nothing I dislike on JP's, only thing bad is some parts of the cut are a little iffy. But the rest is good and I could see me using it if I had that size resolution. So yeah, I vote for JP.

Don't worry about the size man, it's not really breaking any major rule, so no worries.

I like it too, minus maybe the work that could be done on the text. I really am digging the red squirly lines though, nice stuff.

We needs some more votes, lovely people :)

Edited by JohnnyPerfect