10 Round DVD Cover Battle

Cole

10 round battle, in each round we will be creating a DVD cover for each WWE PPV that has been broadcast this year. Here is a list and in what order we are going.

New Year's Revolution

Royal Rumble

No Way Out

Wrestlemania 21

Backlash

Judgement Day

ECW One Night Stand

Vengeance

Great American Bash

Summerslam

After each round voting will happen, first to 3 wins. The person with the most wins after the 10th round takes it all home.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys think I could jump in late and make this a three-way? I want to try this out.

By the way--exactly how large is the image supposed to be again to make it 3D? I did it once and now I've forgotten.

Just download the template that's in the other DVD Battle going on, like the 3rd or 4th post. That's what I used. Then the 3-D thing that rock a box posted for us. Thanks for that by the way!

Sure, I'm cool with you joining, 3-Way sounds good. That way maybe if I can't do one or something, there's still a competition.

I vote Norris to. I just think his looks more like something WWE would bring out. The back of Cole's is great, Just I think that the Benjamin cut is completely horrible.

Alternateyou. Yours is good. You lost my vote because I really don't like the all gray cut of Batista not matching any of the other colors and becoming ugly. The back is amazingly good though.

Norris' is on the money. Great back with A brilliant professional touch to it but it has simplicity and his cover and back all matches perfectly. Great job Norris. I take my hat off to you.