Rebirth of the Manager

oldskool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight...Carlito has a special guest on his Cabana! Last night, at Survivor Series...Carlito's guest pinned Cactus Jack! And that....that was cool!

That's our cue.

Please, welcome to the Cabana...Samoa Joe!

And down the ramp we come, to a pretty quiet reaction. Shit, I got cracked with a barbed wire 2X4 and this is the reaction we get?

Welcome to the Cabana, Joe.

Joe stands, arms folded, silent.

Not much of a talker, eh? That's cool.

Very cool cabana, Mister Carlito.

W...why thank you!

You just defeated Cactus Jack...where do you go from here?

Well, Carlito, there are certainly a lot of ways that Joe and I could go, but...I think you'll agree with me on this one....It's about time Joe got some gold around his waist.

The question is, what title do I send Joe after?

I could send him after...the tag team titles, but then I'd have to find somebody Joe can team up with....too much work.

I could send him after the WWE championship...but he's too busy spinning his title and strutting around to that trashy rap music to notice, that's much too easy.

So I've decided that Samoa Joe's next victim will be...

The Intercontinental Champion, RIC FLAIR!

Ric Flair? Ric...Ric Flair's a legend! Ric Flair's one of the greatest of all time! Ric Flair...

Ric Flair beat Carlito for that Intercontinental championship, and that wasn't cool, was it?

Carlito shakes his head no vigourously.

So Ric, I've got a little message for you.

You may be one of the greatest of all time...I won't deny that.

But I suggest this to you, Ric Flair:

Ride in your limousines.

Fly in your jets.

Steal your kisses, wheel and deal, put some more sequins on your robes, hell, Ric, let out a WHOOOOOOOO if that's what you feel like doing!

Because sooner or later, Ric...Joe's gonna come for you.

Just like death, Ric, just like death, you can't stop him. You can only delay him.

Don't fear the Reaper, Ric.

Fear Joe.

Joe, Eric, Carly, come with me.

Oh shit. Vince wants a chat.

Boys...with Evolution split up, we don't have any stables here on RAW...

That's not cool, right Carly?

Haha....right. Now, seriously though, I think you three could really have something.

Well, you obviously have some good chemistry out there in the ring, so I was thinking, maybe if we add another heel or two, you guys could really take off!

What about Masters? He's got some history with Carly, could work out.

True, but Joe's already got the angry monster thing going, not sure how well that would work by having another one in the stable...

I see your point....wait, what about Rob?

He's somewhat tied up with Eugene...but I can see where he would fit in, I'll talk to him about it.

Thank you for the opportunity, Vince. We won't let you down.

OOC: I edited out the future storyline-spoiling segments of this part, primarily because it had more than I would have liked.

Now, moving on to other business, Eric and Joe have been talking with Daddy, and they've come up with something for our RAW push to Armageddon and the Rumble. I'll turn it over to them to discuss it with you.

Thank you ma'am. As you may or may not know, with the split of Hunter and Ric, there is no dominant stable here on RAW. Joe and I, along with Carlito and Rob Conway, plan to change all that. The plan we have worked out thus far is, basically

SPOILERS AHOY~!

Now, that continues along until Armageddon....at Armageddon

MORE EDITING~!

That brings us up to the Rumble, and hopefully by then we'll know what to do.

Tonight, Carlito teams up with Samoa Joe....and that's cool.

But you know what's even cooler than that Todd Grisham?

Samoa Joe and myself...we get to kick Ric Flair's ass!

He's right Todd. It's supposed to be a tag match....but let's face it guys, who in their right mind would team with that dinosaur?

The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

*SPIT*

I spit in the face...of people who don't want to be cool.

Making their way to the ring, being accompanied by Samoa Joe's agent, the team of Samoa Joe and Carrrrrrrrrrrlito!

I really need to get a name one of these days.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Holy Jesus, that is one loud-ass whoo.

And their opponents, first, making his way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, he is the Intercontinental Champion, the NATURE BOY, Riiiiiiiiiiiic Flaaaaaaaaaaaaair!

There he is. The idol of wrestling fans everywhere for over 20 years. The man, the myth, the limousine-ridin, whoo, jet flyin legend.

WHOOOOOOOO!

That was a rather...odd sound. Kinda retarded sounding, to be hon.....no. Oh come on, this is just....bwahahaha.

And his tag team partner....EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGENE!

And that's a bell, here comes the greatest wrestler alive...teaming with a retard-gimmicked Chris Benoit Jr. Can't win them all, can we.

Collar-and-elbow from Eugene on Carlito and it's a shove from C3 and Eugene falls over like a moronic pile of bricks. Bwahaha.

Test of strength...no, test of strength left ha....no, back to the rig....no maybe the left....or maybe some sort of bowlegged dance. Ouch. Outsmarted.

Clothesline sends Eugene down and here comes Joe. Legdrop to the back of the head, that wasn't smart, now he's pulling a Samoan trick out and pretending that his head's too hard to get hurt...falling headbutt by the REAL Samoan fixes that.

Joe with a front facelock, coming dangerously close to making Eugene even dumber by cutting off the blood flow to his brain some more. Eugene counters, though, Northern Lights suplex, nicely done [/styles]

Eugene crawls over and tags in Flair, who uses the PSYCHOLOGY OF DOOM to deliver the running knee drop to Joe's legs instead of his rock-solid skull. Another kneedrop, then a stomp or two, FIGURE FO-no, Carlito in with a chop block and Flair goes down, keeping the profanity to a minimum.

Now Joe's up, slight limp with his now-bad knee, official tag to Carlito to bring him in and he's got a wounded Flair. Big smile. Big afro too. Stomp to the hamstring, a second, Terry Funk eat your heart out, Spinning toe hold! Flair escapes by getting a hand on the bottom rope but the damage may have been done.

Carlito moves in, as does the referee, Flair uppercut! Ref was on the wrong side of that one but the Dirtiest Player in the Game just got away with it, as usual. Flair gets over and tags in Eugene.

Eugene is a HOUSE OF RETARD...I mean, FIRE~! Tomahawk chop! Knife-edge chop! Mutton chop! Pork chop! What? I don't even know any more!

I better get in there DAMN he saw me, what to do, what to do!

Wait, what?

There's something above me, you say?

Well I better look and see what it is...

SMACK

GAAAAAAH!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh damn, that hurt......oooooh, no not you too Flair

SMACK

WHOOOOO!

SMACK

WHOOOOO!

SMACK

WHOOOOO!

Now I fall down and roll out of the ring, the universal "Please stop chopping me" signal. I'm going to have a very red chest tomorrow, and I'm wearing a suit for god's sake!

CLANG CLANG CLANG

Here comes Conway barrel-assing down the ramp to interfere. Flair's chasing after me, he doesn't see it, but I do! Conway slides under the bottom rope, hits the Ego Trip on Eugene, does a pose, and then runs away. Now Flair's spotted him and gives chase, but it's too late, Eugene's out. Time to innovate!

Joe pulls something out of the Ultimate Warrior's playbook, and gorilla presses Carlito, before dropping him on top of Eugene to get the pinfall.

Here are your winners, Samoa Joe and Carrrrlito!

OOC: I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to write it. But here it is anyway.

IPB Image

William Regal is shown sitting in a folding chair, head hung low. Eugene comes running up to him.

Mist...mister Regal....mister Regal, where...where's Eddie?

Eddie's....gone, Eugene.

G...gone? But where....where'd he go?

Oh....oh Eugene, dear boy, you wouldn't understand....how shall I explain it to you....he's gone very....very far away.

Regal visibly fights back tears, as does Eugene.

But....but when's he comin back?

Regal loses his composure, breaks down and cries.

Regal waves off the camera, turns his back and continues to audibly cry.

I come out here tonight....I come out tonight to talk to you, Triple H, man to man! So Triple H....come on out.

Out comes Hunter, to the ring.

Now, Triple H...you and I...

Stop right there, Ric. I know what you're gonna say...you've come out here in front of God and everybody to try to convince me that you're The Man again. And you know what? You're wasting your time, Ric. I entered the cage at Taboo Tuesday with you, and you walked away. I didn't.

At the Survivor Series, you and I stepped into a Last Man Standing match...and Ric...you stood tall.

So don't waste your breath out here, trying to convince me that you're The Man...remember Ric? To be the man.....whoo! You gotta BEAT the man, and Ric Flair...I couldn't beat you...so that makes you...The Man.

Triple H.....this isn't about....who's the man.

A few years ago, Hunter...I was a broken man. I was bitter, I was frustrated...I was this close! to hanging it up.

Everywhere I looked, everywhere I went, I heard the same thing.

"Ric Flair can't go any more".

"Ric Flair doesn't have what it takes to get it done!"

Ric Flair can't do this, Ric Flair's too old for that, Ric Flair is a has-been!

I heard it so many times, Hunter...I started to believe it. But you were there for me, Hunter. You were there!

You pulled me up by my boots, you looked me in the eyes and you made me a man again.

The crowd boos slightly.

Don't boo this man! You may not like him, but if it weren't for Triple H, I would not! be! here tonight!

Hunter, buddy....

Thank you, Hunter.

Ric offers a handshake...Triple H looks at it, then to Ric, and then they hug.

That's our cue.

Evolution~!

Evolution is a mystery

Full of change that no one sees

Clock makes a fool of history

Yesterday's too long ago

Don't agree with what I know

Tomorrow comes, no place to be

I stand on the ramp, with Carlito to my left, Conway to my right and Samoa Joe standing just behind me.

Really touching, guys, really. Give it up folks, the has-beens won't be around for you to clap at forever!

Remember me Ric? It's me!

And these three men with me?

They're here to fulfill my prophecy.

Don't fear the Reaper, Ric.

Fear Joe!

Samoa Joe can finish you whenever he damn well pleases!

Hey! Hey punk, you better shut your damn mouth, you're in the presence of legends!

I don't recall saying anything about you, Mr. Helmsley. My current concern is with Mr. Flair and his Intercontinental title, but if you'd like to step up and win a title, I'd be glad to have one of my proteges take one from you as well.

Listen up...and listen good, you snot-nosed little bastard! You concern yourself...with who I say you concern yourself with, and right now if you're concerned about Ric Flair...you gotta worry about ME.

Very well. I was hoping to save you for a later date, but if you insist on sticking your grotesquely large nose in our business, we have no choice but to crush you as well.

Ric and Hunter beckon us down to the ring. Hunter holds the ropes open for us, sitting on the middle one and lifting the top rope.

But not tonight. Not tonight, as much as I'd love to just smash you two and be done, there are rules and regulations that even I must follow.

You see, gentlemen, including Mr. Conway and Carlito, there are three of us capable of professionally wrestling. There are two of you.

Out of the goodness of my heart....I'm going to give you two a chance. Until, say...Armageddon.

Find yourselves a third man.

And at Armageddon, we'll have ourselves a six-man tag. A six-man Elimination tag!

There is no escape, gentlemen. The clock starts now.

Enjoy your careers while you have them, because come Armageddon...the lights go down for the final time.

Carlito, Rob Conway and Samoa Joe v. Ric Flair, Triple H and Randy Orton

*Evolution vs Evolution, Baby! WOOOOOOO!*

WWE Title

John Cena © v. "Money In The Bank" Edge

*Giving the title to someone that deserves it*

World Tag Team Titles

Cade and Murdoch © v. Snitsky and Lashley

*Snitsky turns on Lashley setting up the fued between the two*

Rosey v. Tyson Tomko

*Ending the superhero gimmicks, once and for all*

Kurt Angle v. Big Show v. Shawn Michaels v. Kane

*Michaels is givin' one more shot at the title, will he prevail storyline*