Damn Alcohol causing brain cramps

Guest Steve Marcano

Guest Steve Marcano

Hello everyone. I'm not on here a whole lot but I'm sure I"m going to start being apart of these forums actively. I was hoping for some guidence. I'm starting to get into making graphics and doing different affects and stuff for a fed I'm making.

I'm wanting to make an image 384x30 for a show image that is going to be for an efed I'm starting up. It's going to be Full Compact Wrestling and the name of the show is going to be called Pain but I don't know I can't come up with any ideas on the image. I'm thinking some blood dropplets but I'm not sure what cool nice font type to use or even just additional thing to add to the image in addition to the blood dropplets.

I would be so thankful if I could get some ideas pitched my way. Thanks in advance.

Guest Steve Marcano

Thank you Jules those look really cool I'm going to try those. However I looked at half the resources and those are just not giving me any other ideas of stuff I can do. I'm looking for just any other objects I can put into the image or something other than just blood dropplets.