Pro Evo 4 help...

I don't think you register created players to a team. Your best bet is to edit over a player who has since retired in real life (and thus serves no purpose if you're one of those 'keep everything up to date' types) or one of the guys in the two custom teams, Winning Eleven FC and the other one whose name escapes me.

Edited by King Ellis

I've had the same doubt previously and apparently you can only do what King Ellis said. The closest you can do is register the player to a national team... not a club team. For him to play in a club team you have to play the master league and then sign him when the negotiation period open as the player will show up there.

EDIT: Oh, how do you do it exactly, then?

Edited by Malenko

OK i've got PES4 going on my PC now and am trying this out. I've created a base copy of David Beckham. Upon doing so I am informed that to buy him it will cost me 2577 points, which is for master league. When trying to register for club teams I am given no option to acsess the edited players. Only the national sides, club sides, classic sides and other players are availible. I can register him to England via the national squad register but that is all. You're friend has either edited a national team or done his team on ML.

And from what i've read on different PES5 boards you can register created players to club teams.

Edited by King Ellis