Main Street Wrestling

MDP

The rumors of Jim Ross leaving the WWE announce table were of course going to be true. So as I watched the announce team walk up to the ring, I had to piss. So I did. After I came back Ross was the last one there. Vince brought out Stephanie and then his wife came out. She turned heel and fired his ass on the spot. I was in shock. I was already mad because earlier in the summer I was made to watch Shelton tap out to the Masterlock. That really pissed me off. Then Rob Conway's great gimmick being spat on by fans. Then Christian being traded and leaving one of the best big men in wrestling, Tyson Tomko, out in the middle of nowhere....I was wondering where wrestliing was going. Jim Ross being fired, was the last drinking tool, I mean straw.

The next day I woke up with a new sense for life. I was thinking about the night before and thought I would start my own promotion. The way WWE fired one of the greatest announcers ever was preposterious. I was pissed. I called my girlfriend Sophie and told her about my project. She told me to go to hell and hung up. After an hour I called back and she changed her mind after I told her I would pay her 1,000 dollars a month. She was more than happy to help me after that.

I also called my best friend Jeremy Kanouff. He was majoring in movie production in College so I figured he would be great for my promotion. He was sour of course but after the thought of money, he complied.

I told Sophie we need an announcer and some other staff. I said we should hire Jim Ross, after she slapped me I forgot about the idea.

Assembling My Staff

According to Sophie we needed a referee, an announcer, a writer, a medic, and six wrestlers. But I'll start with the staff. I told her to hell with a writer for now, me and you can write the shows. A medic...if anyone gets injured fire them, make them sign a waiver too. A referee...I guess SOMEONE has to count the three. So I had referee tryouts. Jeremy's idea, he was drunk and needed a laugh.

Referee Tryouts

Quite a turnout. Four people showed up. Two with referee experience in school wrestling. Their names: Bruno Leclerc and Jason McCord. One of the guys was my neighbor. He was 6. The other was a homeless man. Bruno showed some good stuff, as well as Jason. My neighbor, Grant Walstrom, fell and broke his arm. before that though he was quite impressive, I mean, other than not being able to count to three, he was ok. The homeless man, Roberto Bonsou, couldnt spell his own name on the sign-up sheet, I gave him a job cleaning up after the show...What? I felt bad. It was close between Bruno and Jason, Bruno said he would work for 10,000 and Jason for 16,000. I chose Bruno.

An Announcer

I had a choice between Laughing Larry, his legally changed name. He worked at a night club in the middle of town. He got fired and was looking for work. Brian tegland saw my establishment, no ring, no announce table, no nothing yet. Then he walked out without trying out. So I gave Larry the job.

Edited by tna on spike

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begging the Sponsors

My first choice was Jeremy's dad's corporation. He ran a multi million dollar corporation in the market for manufacturing the boxes that they put all the toothpicks in. He gave me 10,000 dollars and said I didn't even have to advertise his company, just give out free toothpicks inside the boxes. In turn he woudl advertise my company for free. Boy was this a deal.

I was walking back to tell Sophie of the good news and then came across a small building. It read " Are you a crappy backyard fed? We'll sponsor YOU!" I walked in, they gave me my money and I was happy. They paid for the next 17 months right then and there. They were going out of buisness and said they would also give me the building.

The buidling became my office for me, Sophie, and Jeremy. It was a nice 15 by 15 office. Cramped just a little with 3 people, but it would work. I spent one of the months payment on refurinishing the office beofre we moved in. Damn I made that place look good.

I took out an ad in the paper where people willing to sponsor shoud call me. EWAdditions.com called me, and so did the local Market Place. i had my sponsors.

The Talent

The first man on my list. Simon Sanders Talent: All average brawl and Charisma good, not great. 23 year old Heavyweight, Canadian. He was in a mental institution for several years and has cleaned up his life. He was actually never insane. He pretended to be so he wouldn't go to jail. He was quite convincing. I called him up and asked if he still wrestled. He did a little wrestling at the WCW Power Plant. I told him he would be using the Psycho gimmick, since he played it off VERY well. He is also wrestling for EWR right now. He signed for an open contract of 6,000 dollars. A canadian psycho, perfect eh?

The second man goes by Konrad. Real name: Mike Cross. Talent: Excels in Charisma and average in Brawling and Technical Mat Wrestling skills. 20 year old Heavyweight I called him and told him he was wrestling for me. He said okay, and came over signed him for 5,000 dollars to an open contract.

Third guy. Name: Master J. Talent: Actual Mat Wrestling Skills. Gimmick: Mysterious. 27 year old lightweight, European. Damn Americans have either no talent, or want too much money from me. Oh well, foreigners will do. Besides Sophie can translate anything fron Hindu to Pig latin. She doesn't speak very good Portugese, but how many wrestlers are from Portugal?

The fourth Wrestler. Shane Madison. Great guy, average at all points. I can't wait to use this guy. he looks like a monster. Haha, couldn't resist my joke. 23 year old Lightweight Canadian. 2 guys from Canada, fighting in America, I smell future feud, eh?

The One manager. Lust Goes perfect. Lots of charisma. Used to be a stripper. I told her if she danced for the male wrestlers after the show, I would pay her extra. Signed her for 4,000 dollars. Lightweight, 19 Japanese. What I would give for an American, other than muscle man Konrad.

The fifth wrestler. Hell Storm. Don't tell me the name doesn't sound cool. I gave him the Demon gimmick. Lightweight Canadian, 23 years old. Has Techinal skill, good charisma I guess. 6,000 Bucks, damn this world full of green, damn it.

The final star is...Green Phantom. He picked the name. I figured i could give a comedic gimmick where he comes out in a cape claiming to be Hurricane, should make for some great laughs. Found him in a bar brawling with people. Good brawl skill, nothing else but I am amused by him. 28 year old Canadian, heavyweight. 13,000 dollars down the shitter per show.

Edited by tna on spike

Renaming the Talent

All names are good, except Simon Sanders. He came back to my office in the middle of town. He suggested, Insano man, Captain Insano. Mr. Psycho. I told him his name would be, Mr.Simon. He needs a catch phrase...hmm. I told him to come back the next day, when I had a catch phrase for him.

Naming my First Event

I walked into the office at promptly 9:00 a.m. Sophie and Jeremy were already there, as well as the rest of the staff and wrestlers. Of course i want everyone to be there. We began our meeting at my much larger desk than the others.

Sophie: We need more money!

Me: I know, i'll take the money from the 10 events that the sponsors already paid us for and use it as our bank account.

Sophie: Good, now we need, a name for the first event, a ring, a table for the announcer, and a microphone. Jeremy what can you get us?

Jeremy: I have an old table at my house, it'll do. How about Desktop Death for the name?

Hell Storm: How aboot not?

Jeremy: Okay, how about Backyard Brawl? We make it an annual event of our company, our Wrestlemania...our much smaller Wrestlemania.

Me: Sounds good, I can get some mattresses from my Uncle's bed world. He always throws some out. I can find some ropes out by my trash dumpster, we can use those.

Sophie: Ok, I have an old karaoke microphone we could use.

Me: Sounds good, Mr. Simon, your catch phrase is, Simon's gonna get ya. Meetings adjourned.

Mr. Simon: Simon says, Simon's gonna get ya.

Konrad: Konrad says, shut the fuck up.

Edited by tna on spike

One Week From Show

Sophie: We need a title you idiot.

Me: Got it covered. Duh, I got a belt from Rasheed Wallace and had the local engraver put `Main Street Wrestling Heavyweight Championship' on it. Don't worry.

Sophie: We need to make the card for Backyard Brawl.

After working on the card for several hours here's what we came up with.

Backyard Brawl I

Main Street Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

Konrad vs Mr. Simon

Canada vs. America, which country will win, and who will be the first person to hoist the Championship inside the squared circle?

Hell Storm vs. Green Phantom

Hell meets a Phantom, who has the super powers to win this battle?

Mr. Simon vs. Hell Storm vs. Master J

A psycho, a man from hell, and a tired Master J, will do battle in the first ever triple threat match!

Shane Madison w/ Lust vs. Master J

A Mysterious villian, a pretty boy lightweight, who will win the kickoff of MSW!?

Plus, interviews from Mr. Simon and Lust w/ Shane Madison.

I was working on the results late last night and got sidetracked, I just woke up and I'm going to be working on results right after this post. Thanx for the support.

In six days, other than setting up the ring, nothng much has gone on. I bought food for a concession stand and chairs. I got a backstage area, the tool shed, and a camera that hooks up to my tv to watch all the action. I held a backstage meeting before the first show. A riveting 3 people showed up.

Me: Alright boys and girls, this is our first show ever. We need to go out there and show whoever shows up, that we are the new brand of wrestling. The best people are in this tool shed. Stay with this company, and you will lead to greatness. Work your hardest guys, and make them believe they are watching the newest form of wrestling, Main Street Wrestling.

Backyard Brawl I

Larry welcomes us to the show in the middle fo the ring. He hands out the toothpick boxes and thanks everyone for showing up.

First out is Shane Madison with manager Lust.

Lust: Does everyone see this man here? Look at him! He is the new man in wrestling! The newest kind of wrestler! The Main Street Wrestler! A 63% for that good tidbit of mic work. Thumbs up slut, I mean Lust.

Larry:With that, Master J runs out of the crowd...between the chairs with a black cape, sunglasses and black hair. He jumps into the ring and its on. Bruno rings the bell and Main Street Wrestling is finally here! Master starts off on a roll. Brawling, punch after punch, he bodyslam's him, and covers. 1...2..No. Kickout by Madison. Madison lands a punch to the mid-section. He puts him in a headlock and takes him down for a DDT. Cover gets a 2 count. J pulls himself to his feet, and starts to gain momentum. J bounces off the ropes, and hits a flying cross body on Madison. 1..2 kickout. Lust grabs the leg of Master. Master turns around and gets hit with the Madison Stunner! Good night..1...2...3! Madison and Lust leave hand in hand.

Remind me never to have this match again. The crowd was energetic to say the least, 22% Crowd reaction. 72% Match quality. 47% overall...Oh well, not bad to start I guess.

Larry: What a match folks! What a way to kickoff the first show of Main Street Wrestling! What an incredible match! Next up we have the first ever triple threat match! Mr. Simon, the deranged psychopathic freak, will take on Hell Storm and Master J will try to rebound from his first loss. Here is now,the deranged psychopathic freak himself, Mr. Simon! Simon makes his way to the ring pulling out his hair and screaming at the crowd. He is muttering something. I think I can hear it `Simon's gonna get ya'. He keeps saying it, who's he getting, who's he getting?

Simon waits in the corner of the ring laying on the ropes and punching himself. Hell Storm comes out to weirdest music ever. Sounds like a knockoff of Kane's music. Just so you know, the wrestlers bring their own music.

Larry: Hell Storm and Simon waste no time at all getting it on, and they brawl around the ring for awhile. And then Master J's music hits. Simon and Hell Storm keep battlign and J runs into the ring. He gets pummeled quickly by Hell Storm and Simon covers, 1...broken up by Storm. J rolls out of the ring and hides. Simon hits a backbreaker on Hell and continues to gain momentum. Simon is just beating Hell down. Punch after punch after punch. Hell gets thrown out and Simon looks for Master. Master is by the apron, Simon sees him and grabs him by thehead. J hits him with a chair. Storm is waiting behind him, and he hits the Raining Fire! What a DDT! That should be all. 1...2...3...NO! Simon kicked out! Simon kicked out. Storm can't believe it, J gets back in teh ring and brawls with Storm. Simon regains his footing and lands a kick on J. Storm gets hit with a huge powerslam. 1...2...no broken up by J. Simon gets a drop kick in. Simon then slaps Master J. He hits the Psycho Snap on Master J! Storm turns Simon around, he goes for the Raining Fire again, but it's blocked. Psycho Snap on Hell Storm! He gets on top of both of them, 1...2...3! Smon win...Simon wins! How extreme was that! Mr. Simon put on a great show. The next amazing Main Street Wrestling match is Hell Storm vs. The Green Phantom.

Not bad, 47% again, 19 crowd reaction. 75 match quality.

Larry: The Phantom gets in the ring and waits for Hell Storm. Storm is no where to be seen. Shane Madison's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with Lust. They start to brawl and I guess the match has begun. Bruno rings the bell. Madison is fighting his way to put Phantom in the corner. Phantom hits the Phantom's Revenge. 1...2....3! It's over. What a quick match. Phantom was just impressive!

Another 47%. 24% crowd reaction, 71% match quality.

We have a camera back in my basement (supposed to be boiler room). Mr. Simon is pulling his hair out and starts to speak.

Mr. Simon: Main Street Wrestling! Main Street Wrestling! The title! The title! Will be mine!!! Konrad! You are in for a very...big surprise when you meet me in that ring tonight. The championship will be mine! All the glory WILL BE MINE!

As the cameraman (me) zooms away from him he mutters...

Mr. Simon: Simon's gonna get ya...Simon's gonna get ya!

Simon won't be on the mic anymore for a while, 47%

Larry: What a psycho. What a deranged psychopath. Are you sure can control this monster?

I join Larry for commentary on this First heavyweight bout.

Me: Larry, I ust wanna say you have done an incredible job with this first show, and thank you for being here. Konrad is coming out and here he is. The biggest strongest man in Main Street Wrestling! He's going to battle the most psychopathic man in wrestling, Mr. Simon. I cannot wait to see who comes out as our first champion.

Larry: But didn't you already book the winner?

Me: I assure you Larry, Main Street Wrestling does not know its winner until the final bell has rung. This is Main Street Wrestling, and it is ALL real. Let's get to our match. it is the first Hardcore Bout here. Here comes Mr. Simon with a shopping cart full of weapons and he wastes no time getting this match started. Konrad and Mr. Simon go at it. Konrad hits a knee to the ribs. He throws him into the ropes and hits a kitchen sink. Knorad picks him up and gets a samoan drop. Konrad goes up top. The first move ever attempted from up there! He got it! he got the big elbow! 1...2...kickout by Mr. Simon. Mr. Simon picks up a stop sign, and goes to hit Konrad. Konrad ducks and hits a back body drop onto the sign. 1...2..another kickout by Simon. Konrad locks in some kind of submission. It's a triangle choke. Can Simon get out? Can Simon get out?

Larry: That's a very hard hold to break Aaron, a very hard hold to break. I saw him use that back in his days when I use to wrestle.

Me: You used to wrestle Larry?

Larry: Of course, I was the `Bodily Function'

Me: Glad you're not wrestling for me, back to our match as Konrad still has that choke hold on him. Simon reaches the ropes and Bruno asks for a break. 1..2...3...4 konrad lets go. What a ruthless son-of-a-bitch! Simon makes his way to his feet. He is beign dominated by Konrad. Whip into the ropes. Simon hits a swinging neckbreaker. They are both down! What a match...what a match! Simon is first to his feet. He gets set-up. PSYCHO SNAP! 1....2....3! It's over! its over! We have our first champion. our very frist champion!

48% match rating, 24% Crowd reaction. 70% Match Quality.

A 49% for the whole night. Not bad for my first show I guess.

Edited by tna on spike

Post Show Notes and Stat Updates

The show went well, everyone went home. I gave the fans a complimentary hot dog and a coupon for popcorn if they came back. I hope they do. Ok the wrestlers seemed upbeat at my little party I had for staff and everyone else involve in this project.

I have caught wind that WWE has fired the following: Rosey, Muhammed Hassan, Mark Henry, Akio, Victoria, Orlando Jordan, Danny Basham, Gene Snitsky (what a surprise), Christy Hemme, Khosrow Diavari, and Tyson Tomko. I todl Sophie to place a call to all of them. She threw a cup of beer at me and that was that.

Master J doesn't think he has any chemistry with Madison, so he requests he have more matches with Hell Storm.

I announce our 2nd show next month December 18th, Market Place Maul.

Overness updates

Hell Storm: 27

Konrad: 23

Lust: 12

Master J: 21

Mr. Simon: 28

The Green Phantom: 23

Shane Madison: 26

Edited by tna on spike

Start of the Month: December 1st

Lust turned 21. We arranged a birthday party at my office for her and celebrated. Our wrestling buisness seems to be becoming more and more of a family. At the party Konrad expressed some need for a 10% raise, I told him money is really really tight, but in around 6 months time, I would have money for him. Lots more money.

I announce the main event for Market Place Maul. Our champion Mr. Simon will take on Konrad, in a MSW rematch!!!

Me and Sophie announce the rest of the card.

Market Place Maul

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

Mr. Simon© vs. Konrad

Can the psychopathic freak retain his prized championship against the biggest man in MSW?

Hell Storm vs. Shane Madison w/ Lust

The man from Hell vs. The pretty boy, will Lust have a hand in this as well?

Master J vs. The Green Phantom

Can The Green Phantom make quick work of Master J, as he did with Madison?

Konrad vs. Hell Storm

Tuning up beofre his heavyweight match, will it help Konrad or hurt him?

Plus, more from Madison and Lust, Konrad's first chance on the mic, and much more.

Stop bumping the thread up to the top so many times, since the EDIT function does exist.

Pre-Show Notes

I have fired The Green Phantom. MSW wishes him the best in his future endeavors. He was lte go as a cost cutting measure. I have hired Flash Christian. A very good techniacal and speed wrestler. Exactly what we need here in MSW. He was welcomed at the pre-show speech by myself, and everyone took a minute to ask Flash a few questions and give him a new name. The Post Man He is postal worker. I hope it works out.

Me: I want to start out by welcoming The Mail Man. He has been given the postal worker gimmick by Sophie. He is a hard worker like the rest of you. Last month we had a great show. Lets get out there and showing them what they've been craving since they left last month. Lets give 'em MAIN STREET WRESTLING!!!

All: YEAH!!!

Larry: Welcome everyone. Main Street Wrestling is proud to present, MARKET PLACE MAUL!!! (Cheers from crowd) We have a hell of a show for you. One thing however, is the match between The Green Phantom and Master J will not be taking place. The Green Phantom has been released due to cost cutting measures. (One fan stands up and walks away) He will have a welcome spot when he returns. Our newest edition to the MSW family is, THE POST MAN!!

The Post Man comes out in postal gear, tossing letters everywhere. Good thing I hired Roberto Bonsou to clean up after the show. if you don't remember him, he was the homeless man that showed up at referee tryouts. Anyway, he gets in the ring and prepares for his match. Hell Storm's music hits and he comes out to grab the mic.

Hell Storm: What in the hell is going on here? This is my match! This time slot is mine! Get out! You can't even speak!

The Post Man throws letters at him with a look of confusion.

Hell Storm: Get the hell out!

Hell Storm grabs The Post Man, and throws him over the top. The Post Man loses his postbag and hobbles to the basement. Oh yes, did I mention my basement door has steps leading down to it, and is accessible from the ground. That is now the backstage area. Makes for a few cool entrances.

Larry: Konrad's music hits to a big pop from the 2 people in attendance. He seems to be a fan favorite. Hell Storm wastes no time trying to get into it with Konrad. Konrad quickly pics him up, EGOTRIP! 1...2...3! Night Night Hell Storm! Konrad with a quick victory!

A 53% Overall, 24% Crowd reaction, 79% Match Quality

Konrad picks up the mic.

Konrad: Listen up, I got somethin to say! Everyone backstage needs to watch out. The Psychopathic freak is going to feel pain tonight, when I take the title from him!

He throws the mic down and walks off to a bunch of cheers.

A 53% for this short interview.

Larry: Next up we have the new guy, The Post Man, going up against the 0-2 Master J. The Post Man comes out with his bag and throws more letters around. He climbs into the ring and reads a letter. Isn't that a law, you can't read other people's mail? Oh well. It's MSW, who knows what's going on. Master J enters from a contraption of some sort. Looks like some kind of hover craft. He is hovering above the ground. Holy shit he's floating! He gets off of the device and climbs into the ring. Master and The Post Man lock up. Master gets the quick advantage and tosses him into the ropes. He hits a hip toss and puts him in an armbar. The Post Man counters with a wristlock. The Post Man gains te advantage over J. Post Man lands a few kicks to the ribs. He gets a headbutt in there. Picks him up, big powerbomb. Cover 1...2...No. The Post Man picks J up again, and goes for a DDT, but J counters into a suplex. J covers. 1...2...kickout. The Post Man grabs his Postman's Bag. He hoists it above his head, and nails J with it! Cover! 1...2...NO! My god how did he kickout. Holy crap! The Post Man goes up top. Postman's Letter! 1...2..3 It's over. Master J goes to 0-3 and The Post Man picks up his first MSW win!

A 45% Overall, a 17% Crowd reaction, 73% match Quality, night is not looking good.

Lust comes out in Shane Madison's arms. Shane Madison puts her back on her feet and they kiss passionately. They climb into the ring and Lust grabs a mic.

Lust: After this man defeated Master J last week, we went straight back to training for our next opponent. Hell Storm is a man from Hell, but tonight he will look like a fairy compared to Shane Madison. Besides, wouldn't any man win when he has all this by her man's side? i know you all want my body, so if Madison loses tonight, the backstage people will get it. Anyway, tonight will prove that the powers from hell, are no match for the Madison Stunner.

A 56% things are looking down....way down.

With that Hell Storm's music hits and we have ourselves a match.

Larry: Time for our third bout of the night. Boy that Lust girl is a fox. MMM I'd like to have a little time with her backst...anyway...Madison pummels Hell Storm and picks him up for a vertebreaker. 1...2...kickout by Storm. Madison continues to dominate as Lust cheers him from the sidelines.

Madison throws him into the corner and gets on the turnbuckle. The crowd of 2 counts with him, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Madison unmounts him and throws him into the other turnbuckle. Storm hits hard and goes right onto the mat. Cover 1...2...no. Kickout by Storm. Storm starts to pick up momentum. Strom gets a back body drop and locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. Madison is crawling for the ropes. Lust pushes the rope closer, Bruno missed it! Madison grabs the rope and he's out of the hold. Hell Storm gets a bulldog on him and goes up top. Madison sees him and bounces the rope. Hell Storm just fell on his jewels. Looks like he won't be participatign in the backstage fun with Lust. Madison has it set up. Madison Stunner from the top rope! 1...2...3! It's over. Madison picks up another victory. Man I was really looking forward to that backstage fun. Damn this cruel world.

A 61% Overall!!!!!! A 34% Crowd Reaction!!! A 91% Match Quality!!!!!! Oh yeah baby, oh yeah.

Larry: The next match is a rematch from last month's Backyard Brawl. Konrad vs. our champion Mr. Simon. Konrad comes out to his pop of 2 and gives Sophie a little wink at the side. Hmm, wonder what that was about. Does Aaron know?

Me: Know what?

Larry: Oh, well Sophie got a little wink from konrad on his way out. I'm sure it's nothing.

Me: i'll be joining you for commentary again for this match. I wanna see my two greatest wrestlers battle it out. Mr. Simon's music hits and he comes charging out of the basement. They go brawling rigth away. This is a falls count anywhere match so they can take this thing anywhere they want. They start the brawling outside the ring and move back by the house. Simon is thrown onto the ground and stomped on. Konrad picks him up and nails him with a right. He hits him with a tiger driver and cover. 1..2..kickout by Simon. Konrad throws Simon down the stairs to the basement.

I grab the mic and say

Me: Everyone in the crowd follow the action, but try to keep a safe distance away, Larry lets go we have a match to call. Mr. Simon gets whipped into a pipe face first. Simon is bleeding! The first time blood has been shed here in Main Street Wrestling! Simon seems to be smiling. What in the hell? Simon reverses a DDT and delivers his own to Konrad onto the cement. Simon is tasting his own blood, what a sick bastard! Simon drags Konrad back into the ring. He has a bag, what the hell is in there? ITS THUMBTACKS! Its a bag of tacks! No I didn't authorize this what are you doing Simon? He picks Konrad up, and hits the Psycho Snap! My god, on the tacks! 1...2...3! What a match! I cannot believe what I just saw!

Larry: Wow are you right. I've never seen anything like it! Wait a minute. these guys aren't done! Konrad rises to his feet and starts to punch Simon. Simon fights back! They battle more and more. Down to the basement stairs! Konrad kicks him in the mid-section. There it is, Egotrip, Egotrip on the stairs! holy Shit what a night! they are both down and being hauled away by the rest of the backstage crew. What a night!

A 53% Overal Rating. A 34% Crowd Reaction, and a 73% Match Quality.

A 53% for the night. Good show.

Post-Show Notes

At the post-show party, The Post Man handed out the mail. I told him he doesn't have to be in character all the time. He just nodded and handed me my mail. There was a small note attached to my mail.

`It would be most appreciated if I was moved up in the match card.'

The Post Man

I figured, hell why not? So I moved hi mup to Upper Midcard position. I announced the departure of Master J. His motehr was ill and relieved himself of our open contract. I wish him and his motehr he best of luck. Sophie and I have chose to bring a new person into our family to fill the void. Anthony Bartlett Jr. He will add a lot to our roster, welcome him nicely. I got the Overness Updates, and here they are.

Overness Updates

Anthony Bartlett Jr.: 17, Heel

Hell Storm: 38, Tweener

Konrad: 34, Face

Lust: 14, Face

Mr. Simon: 34, Heel

Shane Madison: 40, Face

The Post Man: 18, Face

I then announce our Third event: MSW: New Year, New Brawl. Set for January 29th.

The card for the event:

The Card for MSW: New Year, New Brawl

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

Mr. Simon vs. Shane Madison w/ Lust

Mr. Simon will defend his title for a second time. Can the most over performer take it from the psychopathic freak?

Konrad vs. Hell Storm

Konrad is the biggest man in MSW. Will Hell Storm be able to summon his powers and pull out a victory?

The Post Man vs. Anthony Bartlett Jr.

Two newcomers will do battle in my backyard, who can solidify perhaps a permanent spot in MSW?

Shane Madison vs. Hell Storm

Shane Madsion and Hell Storm put on an incredible show last month. Can they succumb to do again?

Plus, more from Lust w/ Shane Madison, and Mr. Simon speaks again.

Special New Year's Party

I called all the staff and wrestlers to have a New Year's Party. (I had to take out a loan for 100,000 dollars. I was quickly running out of money and I hope my public image raises quicker. 3% after 2 shows.) At the party I was passed my mail from The Post Man. I read through bills and blah blah blah. I came across the top 100 workers of 2005. I was intrigued. I wonder if any of my guys made it? I open it and have everyone crowd around. I search...an search...and search. No one made the list. It was so disapointing, not to me, but to the wrestlers. They put on 2 great amazing shows and didn't make the top 100. I promised them by next year. They would be in the top 100. I announced our public image and our money situation. It was a good time and people will be impressed for what will come of MSW. Then I got a phone call. Sophie told me it was for me. It was Master J. He told me his mother would be ok, and looks to return to our buisness in around 6 months. I told him if money permits, you will always have an open spot here. He said thank you and hung up. The party cleared out around 5 o'clock in the morning and I passed out drunk.