Main Street Wrestling

MDP

I have fired Bruno, for now at least. I can do my own counting.

Psycho's Ward

Aaron Michaels: Welcome to another show for MSW. Tonight is our biggest crowd ever with 14 people. I'm glad your all here. This will be a rather dismal show because of the lack of money. However the show will go on, you will see a wonderful night of wrestling.

First out is Konrad, he has a mic and has something to say.

Konrad: Well, tonight I have a #1 contender shot at the title. It's against Anthony Bartlett. Gee I hope I can win. What a loser right everybody. (Cheers) Ok, ok quiet down now, I also have another match tonight, actually coming up now. Paul Birchall, our champion. This guy is a monster. He is undefeated. Who wants to see it end? I do! It will end soon. Maybe not tonight, maybe not next month. But very soon. The reign of Paul Birchall will come to an end when I end it. Turst me, I'm making this one, PERSONAL!

A 54% for Konrad's threat to Birchall.

Paul Birchall vs. Konrad

Paul Birchall's music hits and out he runs to the pop of a 43% crowd reaction. Konrad meets him in the middle of the yard and they brawl all over. Birchall nails a kick to the ribs and hits a punch to the kidney. Birchall rolls him into the ring and I ring the bell. Birchall pushes me out of the way to get to the corner. He charges out of it to hit Konrad with a spinning heel kick. Birchall goes to the top. Leg drop! I get down, 1..2..No. Birchall seems upset, he loks at me weird and says it was 3. I tell him no and he goes back to work on Konrad. Konrad is on one knee and hits a punch to the mid-section. Konrad gets back on the offensive and hits a suplex. Konrad hits another suplex. Good quality so far 76%. He picks him up, and hits a piledriver. I go down to count, 1...2...No. Konrad throws Birchall into the ropes and Birchall nails him with a clothesline. He picks him up, C4!!! I count it, and I know it's over. 1...2...3. Goodnight. I walk over to Konrad to check on him. He whispers he's ok and is going to sell a back injury. As he walks out he gets a cheer from the crowd, and he raises his fist in the air in a "Next time" kind of mode. A 53% overall for Birchall's 6th straight win in MSW.

Anthony Bartlett Jr. vs. The Post Man

Bartlett charges to the ring and looks pumped for this match. The crowd not as equally pumped with a 40%. The Post man comes out in the mail truck, and there's a mailbox by the basement. He puts mail in it and continues driving. He throws letters all over, and then gets out and heads to the ring. I ring the bell and we're underway. The Post Man locks up with Bartlett and Bartlett gains a quick advantage. Bartlett hits a couple rights and lefts. He drives him back to the turnbuckle and starts to choke Post Man. Post Man falls to the ground and Bartlett stomps on Post Man. Bartlett picks him up and hits a bulldog. He goes off the ropes and hits a spear. 1...2...No. Post Man's shoulder went up and Bartlett is grabbing me. I turn him around and he gets hit with a TKO and Post Man climbs to the top. A nice move for a 66% quality. I know what's coming, Going Postal! 1...2...3. Post an wins again, some momentum going into tonight looks to be a great main event. A 47% overall.

Birchall comes out to discuss somethings with me. I will be conducting this interview.

Me: Ok Paul, (I put my hand on his shoulder, he looks at me fiercly and I decide that was a bad idea) Paul, you have made such an impact in MSW, why are you here?

Paul Birchall: To prove who the biggest man in pro wrestling is. To become Heavyweight Champion.

Me: What do you think about your undefeated streak?

Paul Birchall: It will only get longer.

With that Konrad runs out and starts to brawl with Birchall. They are trading punches until Konrad gains an advantage and hits an Egotrip! He stands tall in the ring and yells at Birchall's lifeless body. As Konrad gets to the top of the basement stairs, he looks back. Birchall sits straight up and stares Konrad down.

A 36%. What the punk?

Konrad vs. Anthony Bartlett Jr.

Number 1 contender's match.

Konrad comes out to his cheers of a 44% and Bartlett's music hits. Bartlett doesn't show up. Oh, here he comes from behind! He shoves Konradin the back but Konrad just tunrs and looks angry. Bartlett bounces off the ropes and tries to hit a flying cross body, but it's reversed into a powerslam. 1...2...No. Kickout by Bartlett. He's picked up, Egotrip. 1...2...3. No doubt about that one. Bartlett still is winless. 55% overall. 72% Match quality.

Paul Birchall vs. The Post Man

MSW Championship Match.

Birchall hits a big powerslam to start it off but it doens't even phase Post Man. Post Man gains an advantge with a big right hand. He goes up top, flying hurricanrana. 1...2...No. Birchall makes his way to his feet only to be knocked down by The Post Man with a flying elbow. Post Man hits a TKO! 1...2...NO! Just before my hand came down he kicked out, unbelieveable. Post Man can't believe it and goes for postal. Here he goes! Birchall rolls out of the way! Birchall picks up Post Man and smacks him with a chop. A few chops and a whip into the ropes. A belly to belly suplex and then hits a samoan drop. Birchall goe up top. Moonsault. He's not even done yet. He picks The Post Man up and knocks him down with a chop. Pick up, chop, repeat. After a few of those Birchall climbs to the top but falls out of nowhere. He just lost his balance I guess. Post Man goes up top. Going Postal! No he gets hooked up in it. C4!!!! 1....2....3!!!! Birchall retains, Birchall retains!!! 7-0 is Birchall!!!!

A 48%. Excuse me while I cry. :thumbsdown: :crying: :thumbsdown:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post Show

With firing Bruno I've figured out I'm going to make...That's right MAKE!!! Money this month. I'm going to make about $7,000 dollars. Now I shall bring Shane Madison back into the picture. That will lose me about $10,000 next month. That should put me around zero. I hope I make it. Mr. Simon comes back to action next month, but I can't use him because of money issues. I've started a Birchall vs. Konrad feud. Maybe it will spark MSW's PI and raise it from 12%. Konrad and Birchall have put up decent ratings lately, and now will have better ones with feud attached.

Overness Updates

Anthony Bartlett Jr.: 41

Konrad: 42

Lust: 20. yes she is here now with the mystery man angle.

Martyn Woods: 20

Mr. Simon: 41

Paul Birchall: 43

Shane Madison: 48

Shemus: 3

The Post Man: 41

Beginning of the Month

I have $9,444 dollars. Wahoo. Madison will be back next month for more angles with Mystery Man, who is also showing up, but in the same fashion as always.

The Card for Summer's Revenge

MSW Heavyweight Championship Match

Paul Birchall vs. Konrad

Birchall is 7-0, will he continue his streak after being hit with an Egotrip?

Shane Madison vs. The Post Man

The mail man faces the returning former champion.

Konrad vs. Shane Madison

Konrad looks for a win against the former champ, will the Mystery Man show himself once again?

The Post Man vs. Paul Birchall

Rematch of last month's Main Event, will the lettering throwing bafoon be able to end his streak?

Plus, Shane Madison explains his absense.

• 1 year later...