Hugar wants a new PS2 Game

Well I like final fantasy gmaes but I am so use to their style it hard to get use to a new RPG stye. I like sports games a lot but I don't know, just make a list of all the good games out and maybe something about them like your opinion and I see if one jumps out.

Try Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal if you already haven't. Or the previous two if you haven't played any of them already. Very well worth it to play. They're all greatest hits now, so they're pretty cheap.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect is always a good choice for any reasons. One of the best shooters you can find anywhere.

Well I like final fantasy gmaes but I am so use to their style it hard to get use to a new RPG stye. I like sports games a lot but I don't know, just make a list of all the good games out and maybe something about them like your opinion and I see if one jumps out.

I'm the same with Final Fantasy, but if you want another RPG I'd recomend any Dragon Quest game, they're pretty fun to play.

If you haven't got a Tekken I'd recomend it, or of course, the staple of violence, Mortal Kombat.

If you're looking for a budget game, Destruction Derby: Arenas provides quite a bit of fun for a while.

Those are just a few you might want to check out (yes I count fighting/racing as sports <_< )

Hmm I am looking for a new one and well Dragon Quest isn't out for PS2 so that ain't new. How about I list some I heard about recently and are they any good?

That Mortal Combat Game?

Madden 2006 how is that?

That Football(American) game with all the dark drug and betting shit?

List some NEW ones...

Hmm I am looking for a new one and well Dragon Quest isn't out for PS2 so that ain't new. How about I list some I heard about recently and are they any good?

That Mortal Combat Game?

Madden 2006 how is that?

That Football(American) game with all the dark drug and betting shit?

List some NEW ones...

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks I assume? It's awesome, better in ko-op though, have a friend play it with you. Plus you're American so you don't get ripped off because you got MK2 as a bonus for completing the Smoke missions, we Brits got fucked over.

Well I problem I have is I really don't have someone to really do Co-op with since I am taking the year off of college and well during the day most of the time(since my job isn't open yet) I got no one to play video games with. So how is Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks without co-op?

Well I problem I have is I really don't have someone to really do Co-op with since I am taking the year off of college and well during the day most of the time(since my job isn't open yet) I got no one to play video games with. So how is Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks without co-op?

Well, you do have the opportunity to go through with multiple characters, but to be honest it really is best in Ko-op, I'd wait for it to go down in price if you don't have anyone to team with and buy something else, add Prince of Persia to the list.