Game working on new album; opens new label

MalaCloudy Black

The Game isn't letting 50 Cent's recent signings of Mase, Mobb Deep and MOP (nor the rumors that he's signing Kool G Rap, Beanie Siegel, Lil Scrappy) upstage his CEO hustle.

The Black Wall Street CEO has signed New York rapper Shyne to his Black Wall Street East label, along with Charlie Baltimore.

Eastwood and Techniec are also signed to the Black Wall Street and form The Black Gang with Game, the group that was formally called M.O.B. The Black Gang stands for “The Black Lives American Couldn't Kill Gang.”

Shyne is still incarcerated and is scheduled for release in 2009, however the Free Shyne campaign is in full swing.

Meanwhile, The Game has begun work on the follow up to his multi platinum debut The Documentary titled The Doctors Advocate, which will be released under Black Wall Street and Aftermath.

"It's the same format at The Documentary. If it aint broke don't fix it," Game stated. "I am still with Dre and I'm working with some of the best producers."

:w00t: Awesome, although, didn't 50 say he wouldn't have anything to do with Dre if he continued working with Game?

Edited by Cloudy

Shyne = (Y)

Charlie Baltimore = :thumbsdown:

The Doctor's Advocate as an album name = :thumbsdown:

I agree. Shyne is a good pickup. Baltimore, that's blah. But I guess you need the female filler. I hope that's also a working title for the album. With Dre still behind it though, it can't be that bad. I like Game better than whatever G-Unit's been doing lately.

And since when did 50 sign Mase? That doesn't make too much sense to me.

Shyne = (Y)

Charlie Baltimore = :thumbsdown:

The Doctor's Advocate as an album name = :thumbsdown:

Yeah, talk about a shitty album name. Huh? The Doctor's Advocate? So I guess he advocates Dre or something? Err.. I don't get it. That sounds like something the CPU on Chart Wars 3 would name an album :ohwell:

From what it sounds like,I guess it does have something to do with Dre. And from what I heard, 50 apologized for his comments against Dr. Dre. Game signing Shyne is great,both of them are good,Charlie Baltimore is good but I haven't heard much from her recently.

I like both signings, especially Shyne since I'm a huge fan and now I know that nobody's going to set limitations on his album. Could this have anything to do with the fact that 50 briefly went at Shyne? So Game decided to unify troops, so to speak?

And yea, 50 threatened Dre or whatever, but nobody said Dre gave a damn.

I like both signings, especially Shyne since I'm a huge fan and now I know that nobody's going to set limitations on his album. Could this have anything to do with the fact that 50 briefly went at Shyne? So Game decided to unify troops, so to speak?

And yea, 50 threatened Dre or whatever, but nobody said Dre gave a damn.

50 threatens everyone. I think he threatened my 3 year old cousin last week, but she didn't care.

Also, I assume you've heard "The Record" from Shyne's last album? He wrote it in prison, it's done over the phone, more importantly dissed 50 quite a bit.