Winner: Psicosis

AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio Vs. Juventud and Super Crazy

Winners: AJ/Rey Rey

Tag Team Championships

MNM© Vs. The Cabinet

Winners: MNM

Dark Match: Jerry Lynn makes his debut against Simon Dean

Winner: Jerry Lynn

Feel Free to make your predictions for the show, the results will be posted probably sometime next week, not sure about a day yet or anything, but, I will set a deadline for predictions reallyl soon, and I still need to do Velocity results so I will do those soon, I will start on the results once I figure out the winners and such, for now, make your predictions and enjoy the rest of the diary.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Batista © Vs. Eddie Guerrero

United States Championship

Booker T Vs. Chris Benoit© Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Christian

Tournament Matches

Randy Orton Vs. Undertaker

Ken Kennedy Vs. William Regal

Cruiserweight Championship

Paul London© Vs. Psicosis

Tag Team Championships

MNM© Vs. The Cabinet

Dark Match

Jerry Lynn makes his debut against Simon Dean

Velocity Results

Scotty 2 Hotty def. Simon Dean (98, 64, 72)

Big Vito def. Doug Basham (76, 44, 54)

Christopher Daniels Interview towards Christian 87%

Christopher Daniels def. AJ Styles via interference from Super Crazy (100, 79, 80)

William Regal interview towards Ken Kennedy 84%

William Regal def. Hardcore Holly (74, 69, 63)

Overall: 61%

TV Rating: 4.27

Batista © Vs. Eddie Guerrero

Booker T Vs. Chris Benoit© Vs. Christopher Daniels Vs. Christian

Tournament Matches

Randy Orton Vs. Undertaker

Tag Team Championships

MNM© Vs. The Cabinet

Dark Match

Jerry Lynn makes his debut against Simon Dean

Armageddon Card

Eddie Guerrero - Never liked Big Dave as champion, and it'd be a fitting tribute to see Eddie win since he was supposedly going to win the belt on the day of his death.

Christian - Personal preference, really. Could half see Daniels winning it, though.

Undertaker - As much as I love Orton, I can strongly see/want Ken Kennedy winning his match, so I'm merely balancing the face/heel divide

Ken Kennedy - Read above

Paul London© - Just makes sense to me, I guess

AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio - Unless it's pushing a feud forward, I see the babyfaces winning

The Cabinet - Toughie, but seems to be the way forward. JBL holding the belt could actually boost the division, but we'll soon see

Jerry Lynn - Debuting superstar, needs the win more

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Match: Jerry Lynn def. Simon Dean via Cradle Piledriver (100, 49, 74)

IPB Image

WWE Armageddon LIVE from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island

Hosts: Michael Cole and Tazz

The show opens hyping up the Cage Match between Eddie Guerrero and Batista, along with the United States Championship and the two matches in the first round of the Smackdown! Vs. RAW Tournament. Then, the camera’s come on and work around the arena, as pyros go off at the top of the stage and then we cut down to where Michael Cole and Tazz are sitting at ringside.

Cole: “Welcome everyone to the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island, I’m Michael Cole, along side my broadcast colleague, Tazz!”

Tazz: “Welcome to Armageddon everyone and what a night we have in store here tonight, it’s gonna be a rocket buster!”

Cole: “A rocket buster is right, as we have the United States Championship on the line in a Fatal Four Way, the first round matches of the Smackdown! Vs. RAW Tournament, along with, the World Heavyweight Championship Match.”

The camera focuses on the steel cage hanging high above the ring and Cole speaks again.

Cole: “And there you see it, folks, the steel cage hanging high above the ring and, Tazz, two men with deep hatred for each other will settle the score once and for all as Batista defends his World Heavyweight Championship against Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero.”

Tazz: “What a match that will be, Cole, and rumors have been circulating on the internet this week that a few guys from RAW could show up here tonight, and I guarantee you that RAW can and will show up tonight, I know most of the guys from RAW, and they will always want a fight, but, Smackdown!, will be right there waiting for them.”

Cole: “That’s right, Tazz, the Smackdown! Locker room is ready, Theodore Long told them of the rumor earlier tonight in a quick meeting and everyone in the locker room was just hoping they’d show up here tonight, but, for now, let’s get the show started, with our first of two Smackdown! Vs. RAW tournament matches here tonight, Ken Kennedy faces off with William Regal.”

Both men get into the ring and referee Nick Patrick calls for the bell. The two men lock up in the center of the ring and Kennedy gets the advantage and backs Regal into the corner and the referee starts a five count and gets up to four before Kennedy lets Regal go and then Kennedy nails Regal with a hard right hand, but, Regal follows up with one of his own, and Kennedy staggers back as Regal walks out of the corner. The two then lock up again and then Regal quickly hits Kennedy with a knee to the gut and then runs into the ropes and nails him with a Clothesline. Regal then picks up Kennedy and nails him with a Scoop Slam followed by an Elbow Drop to the chest. Regal, again, picks up Kennedy and whips him into the ropes, goes for a Clothesline, but, Kennedy ducks under and bounces off the ropes on the other side and hits a Crossbody on Regal and then goes for the pin and the referee counts. 1...2.. Kickout by Regal. Kennedy picks up Regal and he whips him into the corner and then, starts to hammer away on Regal, then, Kennedy pulls Regal out of the corner and whips him into the ropes and Regal comes running off the ropes and Kennedy connects with a Backdrop.

Cole: “Tazz, it looks like at this point, Ken Kennedy is the better man in the match.

Tazz: “It might look that way, Cole, but, remember, this is the WWE, anything can happen at any time in a match, and right now, Ken Kennedy just has the upper hand, but, doesn’t have it won yet.”

Kennedy picks up Regal and goes for a right hand, but, Regal blocks it and then goes for a hard right hand, but, Kennedy ducks under it and delivers a big time neckbreaker to Regal and then goes to the top rope and nails the Kenton Bomb on Regal and then covers and the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Chimmel: “Here is your winners, Mister Kennedy!!!!!!!” (72, 45, 58)

Cole: “And Ken Kennedy advances to the next round of the Smackdown Vs. RAW Tourmament, what a victory for the young man, Tazz.”

Tazz: “A helluva victory indeed, Cole, Kennedy kept control for most of the match, and managed to keep it and come out with a huge victory here tonight over William Regal.”

Regal gets to the back, while Kennedy stays in the ring and celebrates, as he does, the scene goes backstage, where we see a stretch limo pulling up, but, the driver, nor, anyone else for that matter gets out of the limo, it just sits there, waiting.

Cole: “Who the hell do you think is in that limo, Tazz?”

Tazz: “It’s obvious, Cole, it has to be the RAW guys that were supposed to show up here tonight, now, why they wouldn’t just get out and come down here is beyond me, but, for some reason they’re staying in that limo.”

Cole: “Well, we’re gonna try and send Josh Matthews out there to try and get a word with the guys sitting in that limo, whomever that may be, and while we wait, folks, we have one hell of a Cruiserweight Title match in store for you here tonight, as Paul London defends his title against Psicosis, what a match this should be.”

Tazz: “It should be another rocket buster Cole, you put two high flyers like Paul London and Psicosis on opposite sides of the ring in one on one action for the Cruiserweight Championship, you’re definitely going to have a match full of highlights.”

Psicosis comes down to the ring first, and the crowd boos him fairly loudly, not too great though, but, London comes out to a fairly good amount of cheers from the fans. Then, the match begins as the referee hands the title to the timekeeper and then the bell rings to start the match. The two men lock up and then London pushes Psicosis away and Psicosis quickly comes at London and then nails a few right hand shots. London goes down to the mat and then rolls to the outside to regain his strength. Psicosis quickly follows him, but, just makes it to the apron and jumps on the middle rope and nails London with a huge Moonsault from the apron to the arena floor. The crowd jumps to their feet in cheers for Psicosis as the referee brings his ten count up to a 4.

Cole: “My God! What a move by Psicosis to the outside, Paul London on the receiving end of a huge Moonsault from the apron to the floor by Psicosis!”

Tazz: “Ah shut up Cole, I’ve seen that move many times before, but, one things for sure, no matter how many times it’s pulled off, it never gets old.”

Then, Psicosis rolls London in the ring as the referee’s count is up to seven, and then, Psicocis pulls London away from the ropes and goes for the cover and the referee counts, 1...2.. London gets the left shoulder up. Psicosis picks up London and nails a hard right hand, but, London nails him with one of his own and then nails him with a big time Vertical Suplex. London then quickly goes to the top rope and nails the 450 Splash and quickly makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Cole: “Paul London has done it! Paul London is still the Cruiserweight Champion!” (87, 68, 77)

Chimmel: “Here is your winner and STILL WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Paul London!”

Tazz: “What a huge victory for Paul London, but a tough loss by Psicosis, who did one hell of a job in this one, Cole.”

Cole: “I hard loss indeed, Psicosis had a good showing here tonight, but, it just wasn’t good enough.”

London leaves the ring and heads backstage as Psicosis makes his way to his feet and then head to the back to some cheers from the fans, pretty impressive.

Again, we go backstage, where we see the limo still sitting there and Josh Matthews is back there now, we see him getting pushed out of the limo, not everyone is out yet, maybe none of them, but, we see Josh stand up slowly, groaning and then speaks.

Josh: “Well, guys, I was in the limo, trying to get a word with the RAW guys in there, but, I got nothing but pushed out on my ass, I did hear one of them say that “he would be the first to get the job done,” I’m not sure what that means, but, I’m sure we’ll find out here very soon.”

Cole: “Alright, thanks, Josh, and Tazz, I wonder who all is with the RAW brand here tonight, and what do they mean, he will be the first to get the job done?”

Tazz: “I don’t know, Cole, but, I’m positive we’ll find out soon enough, maybe during this next match.”

Cole: “Alright, we’ll have to see during this next one, as the WWE Tag Team Titles are on the line, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro, MNM will defend against JBL and Orlando Jordan, the Cabinet, will Melina have anything to do with this one, or will RAW determine the outcome, we’ll find out, right now.”

WWE Tag Team Championships

MNM Vs. The Cabinet

The Stock Market bells ring and JBL’s limo appears from behind the entranceway. The limo comes to a complete stop and Orlando Jordan and JBL step out to large amounts of boos from the fans, they taunt and stuff then get in the ring and wait for MNM. Then, the walkway is brought out to the entranceway and MNM comes down to the ring, and then, they walk on the ramp and the flashbulbs go off around them as they make a few poses for the WWE photographers, and then, they taunt, and pose some more and then get in the ring to some good cheers from the fans.

The bell rings and the match begins. Orlando Jordan and Joey Mercury start it off. They lock up and Orlando backs Joey into the corner, the referee quickly starts his five count and Orlando breaks it up at four. Orlando then gets in a huge punch with the closed right hand, and Mercury is quick to nail Orlando with one of his own. They go back to the center of the ring and lock up again. Orlando quickly pushes Mercury off and then Mercury comes out of the shoot and starts hammering away on Orlando, hard right hands. Mercury then delivers a boot to the midsection of Orland and nails him with a big time DDT. Mercury is going for the win early, making the cover and the referee counts, 1..2.. Orlando kicks out.

Mercury then picks up Orlando and pulls him over to his corner and tags in Nitro. Nitro comes in and then Mercury and Nitro back Orlando into the ropes as JBL tries to come in, but, just distracts the referee instead. MNM whips Orlando across the ring and Orlando bounces off the ropes and then they nail Orlando with a big time Double Backdrop. MNM then pick up Orlando and nail him with a Double Suplex, the referee finally turns around after getting JBL back on the apron and gets Mercury out to the apron. Then, Nitro, remaining the legal man looks to hit Orlando with a DDT, but, Orlando reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex with a bride and the pin, 1..2.. Nitro barely kicks out.

Cole: “And, Tazz, we have yet another near fall in the contest.”

Tazz: “Both teams have gone at it back and fourth, no one has gained a clear advantage, Cole, but, that could change at any second.”

Then, Nitro whips Orlando into the ropes and then Orlando comes back towards him, bouncing off the ropes and then ducks a Clothesline attempt, and bounces off the ropes on the other side and then Nitro and Orlando nail each other with a Clothesline. The referee starts his ten count after a few seconds and gets up to seven when Orlando starts to move and moves over to his corner and almost gets the tag to JBL, but, Mercury comes shooting across the ring and knocks JBL off the apron. Orlando looks on the outside and almost goes out there, but, Nitro rolls him up and the referee quickly starts to count, 1...2...3!

Chimmel: “Here are your winners and still WWE Tag Team Champions…. MNM!” (72, 36, 54)

Cole: “They did it! MNM overcame the huge size difference of JBL and Orlando Jordan and retained the WWE Tag Team Championships!”

After the match, JBL comes back in and attacks Nitro after laying Mercury out on the outside. Nitro has his back turned towards JBL and when he turns around JBL nails him with a Clothesline from Hell!

Cole: “Oh my God! JBL with a Clothesline from Hell on Johnny Nitro! What a classless act by this son of a---”

Tazz: “Easy there, Cole, you don’t want to lose your job.”

Just then, “The Game” by Motorhead hits and then Triple H appears from out of the crowd and then turns JBL around and nails him with a Pedigree!

Cole: “Oh my God! Damn it, that damn Triple H just laid out JBL with a Pedigree! Damn him! Damn RAW, they don’t need to be here!”

Tazz: “Calm down, Cole, I’ll tell you what, this war between RAW and Smackdown! Is just heating up, now, we’ve got the Game involved in it, and he’s on the RAW side, one former World Heavyweight Champion just took out the former WWE Champion!”

Triple H stands over JBL his arms extended making the classic Triple H pose, smiling as he does it, and then looks down at JBL and then says something to him, but, it’s hard to understand. Then, Triple H finally leaves the ring and then we go back to the limo.

Josh Matthews has since come and gone and the limo is still full, commotion can still be heard inside the limo, as the top window is opened. The conversation can be barely heard, but, soon, Triple H comes back opens the door to the limo and crawls in and then quickly closes the door, and laughter can be heard inside the limo, as Triple H and his fellow RAW superstars laugh at their accomplishments.

Cole: “Well, Tazz, it looks like RAW is very satisfied with what they’ve done here tonight.”

Tazz: “It sure does, Cole, but, I guarantee you one thing, as many people as there are in that limo tonight, I guarantee you that RAW is far from done.”

Cole: “I’m afraid that you may be right Tazz, but, I dread to think about what RAW has in store for us next. But, that’s something we can’t think about right now, we head backstage to where Josh Matthews is standing with the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista!”

We cut backstage where we see Josh standing with a microphone in his hand and he starts speaking.

Josh: “Thanks guys, ladies and gentlemen, I’m standing here with the man who will step inside a steel cage later on tonight and defend his World Heavyweight Title against his so-call former friend, Eddie Guerrero, Batista. (Crowd pops). What are your thoughts going into tonight’s steel cage match against Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero?”

Josh puts the microphone in Batista’s face and Batista stands there quiet for a few seconds and finally responds to Josh’s question.

Batista: “Well, Josh, tonight, getting ready for that Steel Cage match, I thought about the last two confrontations between myself and Eddie Guerrero, and realized that I’ve been inside this environment before, that I’ve faced this obstacle before, but, not as much as Eddie Guerrero. Eddie has a lot of experience under his belt, while I have a lot less than he does. I have nothing but respect for Eddie Guerrero, but, I still step into that steel cage tonight, Josh, and do whatever it takes to walk out as the Worlds Heavyweight Champion.”

Then, Batista shoves the microphone back into the chest of Josh and then walks off, and the cameraman watches him walk off and then we go back down to ringside. (80)

Cole: “Well, Tazz, it sure looks as though Batista’s ready to go to war here tonight, with Eddie Guerrero as we take yet another look at the structure that has ended numerous careers, the ominous steel cage.”

Tazz: “Ominous says it all, Cole, the steel cage is an unforgiving structure and no man has ever stepped out of it without getting some type of scratch on some part of his body.”

Cole: “The last time Smackdown! Had a Cage Match on a Pay Per View was earlier this year at No Way Out, when Big Show took on JBL for the WWE Championship in the first-ever WWE Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match and what a match that was. JBL ended up retaining the championship but not without controversy. But, we can’t keep talking about the main event for tonight, we have a huge Cruiserweight Tag Team Match in store up next.”

Tazz: “That’s exactly right, Cole, this match has some huge cruiserweights, as Super Crazy and Juventud take on the team of Rey Mysterio and one of the newest editions to the Smackdown! Roster, AJ Styles.”

Cole: “So without further ado, lets get these two teams out here and get this thing going.”

AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio Vs. Super Crazy and Juventud

Super Crazy and Juventud come out to some boos from the fans, they ride down on their lawn mowers and then get in the ring and taunt the fans some more. Then, AJ and Rey come out to massive cheers from the fans, the two are heavily over. They get in the ring and play to the fans a bit as Super Crazy and Juventud look on from the outside. Then, as Rey and AJ are playing to the fans, Super Crazy and Juventud slide in and nail both men from behind with hard clubbing shots to the back. Then, the two turn and Super Crazy and Juvi start to beat down on both of them and nail each of them with a good Hurricarana, and then, Juvi tosses Rey to the outside and then they start to beat down AJ. Then, from out of nowhere, Rey pulls Juvi out underneath the ropes and they start to brawl. Then, in the ring, AJ starts to fight back. He nails Super Crazy with a set of hard rights and lefts and then takes him down and then whips him into the ropes and nails him with a nice Backdrop. Then, AJ picks up Super Crazy and puts his head between his legs and then signals to the crowd and they know what’s coming next. They all jump to their feet and cheer loudly as AJ sets up Super Crazy and nails him with the Styles Clash! AJ makes the cover and the referee counts. 1...2...3!

Cole: “They’ve done it! AJ Styles has pinned Super Crazy and nailed the Styles Clash, for the three count.” (97, 77, 87)

Tazz: “What a victory for the newcomer AJ Styles and the cruiserweight legend AJ Styles, I certainly see great things in the futures of both of these men.”

AJ and Rey play to the fans a bit more before shaking hands and giving each other high fives and then leaving the ring.

Cole: “Well, RAW didn’t make an appearance in this one, but, I wonder if they will in this next one as Christian, Christopher Daniels and Booker T go for the United States Championship as they square off against each other and Chris Benoit in a US Title Fatal Four Way match, one fall to the finish, lets take a look at how all these men came together.”

Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship

Chris Benoit© Vs. Booker T Vs. Christian Vs. Christopher Daniels

A video plays showing how all four men got into the match with Booker T interrupting the Peep Show when Benoit was on there and Daniels attacking Christian a week later. Then, we return to the arena and Christian’s theme hits and the fans are on their feet and cheer him on as he makes his way down to the ring. But, quickly, it’s interrupted by a ring of boos as Christopher Daniels comes down and nails Christian from behind. Daniels whips Christian into the steel steps and then rolls in the ring and waits for the other two to come down. Next to come down is Booker T and he doesn’t get in the ring instead he beats down on Christian, much to the dissatisfaction of the fans, the crowd just erupts in boos, but, the boos quickly turn into massive cheers as Chris Benoit’s theme hits and the United States Champion hurries down to the ring and nails Booker T with a hard shot to the forehead just as he turns around to face the champion. Then, Daniels goes to the outside and starts to hammer away on Christian whipping him into the barricade. Meanwhile, Booker and Benoit have made it into the ring and bell has rang to begin the match. Daniels sees this and pulls Christian back to the ring and rolls him in and slides in after him. Daniels picks up Christian and backs him into the corner, as Benoit nails Booker T with a Snap Suplex, and then makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2.. Daniels breaks up the pin attempt.

Cole: “And Daniels was lucky to manage to break up that pin attempt there, Tazz, if he hadn’t, Benoit would’ve retained the title and I’m sure Daniels would’ve got the shit beaten out of him.”

Tazz: “He probably would’ve, Cole, because he was in a perfect situation to break up the attempt and he did, lucky for him.”

Benoit quickly gets up and goes right to work on Daniels and Christian slowly gets back to his feet and goes to work on Booker T, stomp away on the Booker man. Christian then picks up Booker and whips him into the ropes and Booker comes bouncing off the ropes and runs back at Christian and Christian nails him with a Clothesline, as Benoit nails Daniels with a DDT. Then, Benoit picks up Daniels and tosses him to the outside and then starts working on him out there. Back in the ring, Christian continues working on Booker T. Christian picks up Booker T as Daniels goes for a Clothesline on the outside, but, gets locked in the Crippler Crossface on the outside!

Cole: “Benoit’s got it locked in, but, it’s on the outside, the Crippler Crossface, he can’t win the match like this!”

Christian notices this and takes advantage of the situation and picks up Booker and nails him with a boot to the midsection and nails Booker with the Unprettier! Then, Christian goes for the cover, and Benoit doesn’t know what’s going on, the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Chimmel: “Here is your winner and the NEW WWE United States Champion, Christian!” (85, 86, 85)

Benoit has since released the hold and gets in the ring and congratulates Christian on the win.

Cole: “What a show of respect from Chris Benoit, congratulating the new United States Champion, Christian.”

Tazz: “A good show of respect indeed, Cole, I guarantee you this, Christian is going to make one hell of a WWE United States Champion, congratulations to him.”

Then, from out of nowhere, after Benoit, Booker and Daniels have left the ring and Christian is still celebrating, Edge comes from out of nowhere and Spears Christian right in the ribs!

Cole: “Damn it! Another RAW guy has shown up here tonight at Armageddon, this time it was Christian’s own brother, Edge! Edge is in the damn Smackdown! Vs. RAW Tournament and now he’s just Speared his own brother in half!”

Tazz: “You know what, Cole, I’m getting sick of seeing these RAW guys here tonight, I swear, if one more RAW guy shows up here tonight I will be on RAW myself, and I swear, I will choke all of those RAW guys out single handedly, including that son of a bitch, Eric Bischoff!”

Cole: “Easy there Tazz, make sure if you go to RAW, because I can almost guarantee that you will, take some of our guys with you, we don’t want our color commentator getting hurt now.”

Edge stands over Christian and then holds the United States Championship above his head and drops it on Christian’s chest and then runs off as security and referee’s run from the back.

Cole: “Damn, I was hoping they’d catch it, but, they didn’t, honestly, I can’t wait until RAW tomorrow night, just to see that RAW gets what’s coming to them. But, anyway, as soon as Christian is helped out of the ring we will continue on with the next match of the evening as Randy Orton takes on The Undertaker in the second match of the Smackdown Vs. RAW Tournament, and this one, Tazz isn’t just about the tournament.”

Tazz: “A lot more than just this tournament, Cole, these two go back a long way, and it really heated up at No Mercy when Randy Orton lit a casket which Undertaker was in, on fire, but, now, the Undertaker is back with a vengeance, this will be Taker’s first match since returning the week after Survivor Series and he’s now looking to get some payback on Randy Orton.”

Randy Orton Vs. The Undertaker

Orton is first to come out to a huge amount of boos from the fans. Orton taunts the fans and then gets in the ring and taunts them some more before the lights go out and the bells start to toll and the fans jump to their feet in cheers. Undertaker slowly walks down to the ring as he usually does and gets to the stairs and raises his hands and the lights come back up, then, Taker gets in the ring and takes off his entrance attire and then Orton quickly comes after Undertaker with a big time forearm shot to the face. Taker staggers back a bit and Orton starts to hammer away on Undertaker, knowing that he’s going to have to put out a lot of energy to beat him. Orton then whips Taker into the ropes and goes for a Clothesline but Taker ducks and nails Orton with a Flying Lariat.

Cole: “And Undertaker jumps out of the shoot and nails Orton with a Flying Lariat off the ropes and takes the Legend Killer down.”

Tazz: “What a move by the Undertaker, for a big man, the man is pretty quick, Cole.”

Undertaker picks up Orton and right off the bat picks him up for a Tombstone, but, Orton reverses it and nails Taker with a Scoop Slam. Then, down to the ring comes Cowboy Bob Orton, cheering on his son, Randy. The referee sees him and realizes he’s there, but, he’s not hurting anything just yet, so the referee doesn’t say anything to him. Orton starts stomping away on Taker and then picks him up and whips him into the ropes, but Taker reverses and backs himself into the ropes and nails Orton with a huge Clothesline. Then, Undertaker picks up Orton and twists his arm and then goes for Old School, but, Bob Orton grabs Taker and Taker falls on the ropes, split across the ropes, balls handing on the ropes. Taker then kinda falls off the ropes but lands on his feet inside the ring and Orton quickly nails Taker with the RKO! Then, Randy makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Cole: “Orton did it! Orton will advance in the Smackdown Vs. RAW Tournament. And with help from Cowboy Bob Orton!” (72, 88, 83)

Tazz: “Either way, Cole, he still won, but, what the hell are they doing now?”

Then, Bob pulls out something black from underneath the ring and then Orton lays the black thing down and opens it up and rolls the Undertaker inside of it and zips it up.

Cole: “Oh my God! That--That’s a body bag! Randy Orton just put the Undertaker in a body bag, but, what the hell is he going to do with him now?”

Randy, then, picks up Undertaker and Randy and Bob put Undertaker over their shoulder’s and leave the ring and then walk backstage with the body bag still zipped and Taker still inside!”

Tazz: “My God! This is unheard of, Cole, first, they burn the Undertaker in a casket and now they’re putting him in a body bag, what the hell is going to happen next!?”

Then, we go to the parking lot where the RAW limo still sits and Edge is now returning to the limo and Edge just shoves the cameraman out of the way and opens the limo door and crawls in, the cameraman barely gets a glimpse of anyone else in there, but, it only looked like Edge and Triple H, but, there’s more in there, everyone in the stands know it and they’re sure the guys backstage know it.

Cole: “Well, I’m just going to ignore all that, folks, up next, the main event, the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista defends his title against Latino Heat, Eddie Guerrero, and Tazz, this is no ordinary match, this is a Steel Cage Match.”

Tazz: “No ordinary match is right, Cole, I know, we’ve been implying this a lot since the match was announced on Smackdown, but, this match can change someone’s career, it could even end people’s career, it all just depends on who the man is, if he’s tough, he’ll make it, if he’s weak, you can go ahead and say he’s done, but, Cole, neither of these men are weak in any way.”

Batista© Vs. Eddie Guerrero

The cage is lowered down to the ring and Eddie comes down to the ring first in his low rider. He gets out and starts dancing around and then gets in the cage and waits for Batista. Batista’s theme hits and he makes his way down to the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He gets in the cage and then hands the belt to the referee inside the cage who hands it to the referee outside the cage who hands it to the timekeeper and then the bell rings to begin the match and the fans are on their feet in cheers. Batista and Eddie lock up and Batista overpowers Eddie and backs him into the corner and quickly breaks up the lock up. Eddie slowly gets out of the corner and Batista looks on and the two men never take their eyes off of each other. Eddie and Batista then lock up again, but, Eddie quickly goes behind Batista and grabs him by the waist and tries to drag him down and eventually does. Then, Eddie goes into a front face lock, but, Batista quickly gets up, but, Eddie takes him back down with a thunderous DDT, great move in the situation actually. Then, Eddie picks up Batista and whips him into the ropes and Batista bounces off and nails Eddie with a big time Clothesline. Then, Eddie slowly gets up and Batista starts to hammer away on Latino Heat. Then, Batista tosses Eddie into the ropes and Eddie comes running back and Batista grabs Eddie by the back of the head and throws him into the cage, and Eddie hits head-first and falls back down on the mat. Then, Batista mounts Eddie and starts hammering away on his head and then Batista gets up off of him and we see that blood is coming out of the head of Eddie Guerrero.

Cole: “And Eddie Guerrero has been busted open at the hands of Batista and that steel cage.”

Tazz: “We said it wouldn’t be forgiving Cole, we warned everyone that this would not be for the weak at heart.”

Then, Batista picks up Eddie and tosses him into the cage on the opposite side of the ring, then, tries to toss him in on the other side, but, Eddie blocks it and Batista goes head first multiple times into the cage. Then, the camera gets a close-up look at Batista and he’s been busted open. Then, Eddie, turns around Batista and nails him with a Vertical Suplex, and then turns it into the Three Amigos. Then, Eddie, picks up Batista and almost gets him all the way up to his feet, but, Batista just shoots up and nails Eddie with a big time Spinebuster, but, Batista goes down to the mat and the referee checks on both men. Then, suddenly, Kurt Angle’s theme music hits and then the fans boo, but, Eddie nor Batista realize that Angle is coming down to the ring.

Cole: “Damn it! Kurt Angle from RAW is interrupting our main event!”

Tazz: “Well, Cole, looks like I’m about to go to RAW tomorrow night with a group of Smackdown1 guys and I guaran-damn-tee that I will make those RAW guys pass out!”

Eddie is the first to get up, but, doesn’t see Angle as he’s hidden underneath the ring. Eddie picks up Batista and nails him with another set of Three Amigos and then goes to the top rope, then, looks up and goes to the top of the cage, this is when Angle comes out from under the ring, but, the fans are cheering so loudly that Eddie doesn’t hear Angle climbing the cage, but, can feel him and turns and Angle hits Eddie in the forehead with a hard right hand. Angle and Eddie battle on top of the cage and then Angle forces Eddie to go back down into the ring and Eddie then runs right into a Batista Bomb! Batista makes the cover and the referee counts, 1...2...3!

Cole: “Damn it! RAW just cost Eddie Guerrero the World Heavyweight Championship!”

Tazz: “Damn it, Cole, I’m getting sick of all these RAW guys, but, now, what the hell is this?”

Then, John Cena comes down to the ring as Angle starts to beat down on Batista and Cena gets in the cage and starts to beat down on Angle! Then, Batista and Cena look each other dead in the eye and Cena gets out of the ring and Batista is left in there to celebrate.

Cole: “Finally, a RAW superstar with some class, hopefully that’s what it is and not just waiting for a brawl down the road somewhere.”

Tazz: “Well, for now, Cole, Cena’s on my good side and I wont go after him.”

Cole: “Well, for now, folks, I’m Michael Cole, he’s Tazz, this has been Armageddon, good night everybody!”

(72, 95, 88)

Quite Results

Ken Kennedy def. William Regal

Paul London def. Psicosis to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Title

MNM def. The The Cabinet to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles

AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio def. Super Crazy and Juvi

Christian def. Booker T, Christopher Daniels and Chris Benoit to become the new US Champion

Randy Orton def. The Undertaker

Batista def. Eddie Guerrero to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Ok, I decided to put a thing for feeback on here, if you could please give me your thoughts on the Match of the Night, shocker of the night and moment of the night, along with telling why you chose these moments, thanks.

Match of the Night

Shocker of the Night

Moment of the Night

RAW Preview

This Monday Night on RAW, Tazz from Smackdown! will be in the house as he has promised that he will make everyone on RAW passout, but, he's not coming alone, he's bringing some of the top Smackdown! superstars with him. Also, we will find out who Rob Conway's new tag team partner is th week, and after Armageddon last night, people are saying that WWE Champion, John Cena will be in action on RAW as Eric Bischoff is forcing Cena to put his WWE Title on the line against none other than Kurt Angle.

Also on RAW, last night at Armageddon, Edge made a huge impact on the new United States Champion, Christian, but, tonight, he must face one from his own brand, Shelton Benjamin who has been attacked by CM Punk for the past couple weeks. Will Christian come after Edge and will CM Punk make yet another attack on Shelton Benjamin?

Also, in part of the double main event, we will see the huge rematch from Survivor Series take place as Triple H takes on his mentor and former best friend, The Nature Boy Ric Flair in singles action, last night, Triple H nailed JBL with a big time Pedigree, will JBL make his presence felt on the Game on RAW? Or will one of the men in the match come out unharmed by someone from Smackdown!?

Confirmed Matches:

WWE Title

John Cena© Vs. Kurt Angle

Ric Flair Vs. Triple H

Edge Vs. Shelton Benjamin

Who is Conway's tag team parter?

Who is coming from Smackdown! to RAW with Tazz?

Tune in to RAW on USA to find out!

RAW Results

The show opens and we see Edge and Shelton Benjamin in the ring, getting ready for their match, when suddenly, from out of nowhere, Christian from Smackdown! nails Edge from behind and starts to beat up on Shelton Benjamin, when, finally, security gets down there with Eric Bischoff and Bischoff gets a microphone and speaks.

Bischoff: "Well, Christian, you want to make an impact here on RAW early don't you? Well, I'll tell you what, if you can get one of your Smackdown! buddies to get to the arena and help you out, then I'm going to make a tag team match for later on tonight, Edge and Shelton Benjamin will face Christian and the partner from Smackdown! that he chooses. And, Christian if you don't find a partner, then, it's going a Handicap Match."

The crowd pops at this and Eric leaves the ring and security escorts Christian to the back as Edge and Shelton slowly walk to the back.

83%

Edited by ChrisO

Smackdown! Preview

The fallout from Armageddon is here and the road to the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania begins! All on Smackdown! This Thursday night, as in our main event we will see the current World Heavyweight Champion face off against a former World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit in a non-title match, can the Animal overcome the Crippler?

Also, at Armageddon, Christian manged to win his first major WWE title since becoming Intercontinental Champion more than two years ago. Now, Christian has to prove himself to be a true United States Champion, as he defends his newly won title against Matt Hardy, who has not been seen on TV in a few weeks, can Matt Hardy overcome the champion and become the new United States Champion in just less than 3 days?

Also on Smackdown! We will see two of the newest members to the Smackdown! roster, AJ Styles and Kid Kash. Kash coming off a win on HEAT before Armageddon over Simon Dean, and AJ Styles made his in-ring debut in a successful fashion as he teamed with Rey Mysterio and defeated the team of Super Crazy and Juventud. This Thursday, these two amazing athletes will square off in the ring to see just who exactly is the better man.

Also! On RAW this past Monday night, Christian, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero and Batista all showed up on the show, and beat down different RAW superstars, but, the show ended with Batista and John Cena looking each other in the eye, are we going to find out what's going through the minds of Batista and Cena or just one of the two, being Batista?

Confirmed Matches:

Batista Vs. Chris Benoit

US Title

Christian© Vs. Matt Hardy

AJ Styles Vs. Kid Kash

Also! Will RAW show up once again on a Smackdown! show?

And! What will the fallout from Armageddon be as Smackdown! heads into Cleveland, Ohio!

Smackdown! Results

Ken Kennedy Vs. Booker T

This was a pretty average match, with some good spots and good chemestry between these two in the ring. I'll probably not be the only one to say this, but, I was glad to have booked this match for the show, as I was kind of entertained by it. The fans got into both of these competitiors and I'm digging Kennedy. The end came when Kennedy nailed the Kenton Bomb and picked up the three count.

(78, 71, 74) Ken Kennedy gained overness from this match. Booker T lost overness from this match.

After the match, after Kennedy and the referee are both gone backstage, Booker T gets a microphone and speaks.

Booker: "Chris Benoit. You thought it was over didn't you? You thought that me losing the US Title match was the end of my little chase for you, well, you're wrong. I am coming for you, Benoit, it wasn't the US Title that I wanted, I want to end your career! You don't deserve to be here, you should be at a dentist office getting your teeth fixed or something. Well, you don't have to worry, because I'll make sure that the rest of your teeth get shoved down your throat that you'll have to shit yourself to find them again. Now can you dig that.... SUCKA!"

Booker and Sharmell leave the ring and the scene goes to a commercial.

86%

Velocity and HEAT Results

Velocity Results

Sylvain Grenier def. Doug Basham (58)

Psicosis def. Scotty 2 Hotty (84)

MNM Interview towards Super Crazy/Juvi (78)

Funaki def. Nunzio (73)

Juvi/Super Crazy def. MNM (83)

AJ Styles def. Christopher Daniels (91)

Overall: 79

We got a 4.18 rating for 'Velocity'!

The attendance level was 7010 people.

We made $280400 from ticket sales.

Edited by ChrisO

RAW Preview

This week on RAW, coming off a huge victory last week, Smackdown! superstar Christian will be in attendance on RAW, and he will bring out a new segment to RAW, called the Peep Show! Also, his special guest on the Peep Show for this week, his own brother and the man whom he's been attacked by since Armageddon, Edge.

Also, in the RAW main event for this week will be a huge tag team match, which we will see Triple H and Kurt Angle team up to take on the current Intercontinental Champion, Ric Flair and the WWE Champion John Cena. Over the past few weeks Angle has been making a huge statement to be the new champion, but, Triple H has also been shooting to end the career of Ric Flair, one of these things could indeed prove to be a vital part of this match.

Last week on, RAW, General Manager Eric Bischoff said that Vince McMahon would be in attendance and he would have a huge announcement to make for the entire WWE.

And in another huge matchup, we will see, Rob Van Dam go head to head with a former Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin. RVD returned recently and has made a huge impact ever since, taking out Shawn Michaels with another back injury, but, he will return in one month, RVD could challenge HBK to a match at the Royal Rumble, as for Shelton Benajmin, he is still trying to get back up to the Intercontinental Championship.

And in the third match of the night, we will see two powerhouses collide in singles action as one half of the World Tag Team Champions, the Big Show will square off against one half of the Justice League, Rosey, what a matchup this should be.

Confirmed:

John Cena and Ric Flair Vs. Triple H and Kurt Angle

Rob Van Dam Vs. Shelton Benjamin

Big Show Vs. Rosey

What is Mr. McMahon's announcement

What will happen when Edge makes an appearance on the Peep Show

RAW Results

Trish Stratus Vs. Victoria

Not a bad match here, some good back and fourth diva action, mediocre compared to what I've seen before, but, it was a divas match what can you expect. The fans got into the match pretty well, they enjoyed starting at the boobs and stuff nicely, cheered the bouncing mostly. The end came when Lita came down and tried to help Victoria but instead helped Trish and then Trish nailed the Stratusfaction for the win. After the match, Lita came in and her and Victoria beat down Trish.

(53, 76, 62)

Up next, we have the Peep Show, with the host, Christian. Then, Christian picks up one of the microphones and speaks.

Christian: "Peeps and peepettes, allow me to introduce to you my special guest for the evening, one of my very best friends here in the WWE, my brother, Edge!"

Edge and Lita come out together, hand in hand, very disgusting, if I might say so myself. Anyway, Edge gets in the ring and gets a microphone and speaks again.

Christian: "Hello, mr. screw me, mrs. screw me, I'm Captain Charisma, how are you doing tonight?"

Edge starts to get a frustrated look on his face and Christian speaks again.

Christian: "Now hold on, before you say anything, I know, we're brothers, almost twins, we've been together for almost thirty years now and now we're on different shows but yet you still don't have the balls to face me like a man."

This enrages Edge and he jumps Christian and the two start to brawl, but, neither man gets an advantage as security comes down and breaks the two up.

81%

Smackdown! Preview

This week on the final Smackdown! of 2005, it will be a night of champions for the Smackdown! brand. In the main event, we will see Batista defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Randy Orton, Chris Benoit and The Undertaker in a Fatal Four Way Elimination Match.

The United States Championship will be defended on Smackdown! as Christian defends his title against none other than Latino Heat himself, Eddie Guerrero, this will be Eddie's first match since losing the World Title match at Armageddon and Christian's second title defense after successfully defending the title last week against Matt Hardy.

The WWE Tag Team Championships will be on the line as the champions MNM will go up against Super Crazy and Juventud of the Mexicools. These two teams have been at each other's throats for a week or so and now, they will go head to head for the titles.

And finally, the WWE Cruiserweight Championship will be defended on Smackdown! as the champion Paul London will defend his championship against Kid Kash in Kash's TV first title match since debuting at Armageddon with the Smackdown! Brand.

Also, what matches will be announced for the Royal Rumble and will RAW have anything to do with this one?

Confirmed:

Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the

World Heavyweight Championship

Batista© Vs. Randy Orton Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Chris Benoit

Christian© Vs. Eddie Guerrero

Paul London© Vs. Kid Kash

WWE Tag Team Championship

MNM© Vs. Super Crazy and Juventud

Also! What matches will be made for the Royal Rumble?

Will anyone oficially enter the 30-man contest?

Will RAW make an appearance?

Edited by ChrisO

I apologize for this, but, I must make this post concerning Smackdown and the Cruserweight Title match. The title match announced for Smackdown! will be an interpromotional match as without realizing it, Kid Kash has been placed on the RAW roster instead of Smackdown!, sorry for the mistake but hopefully it's corrected now.

Smackdown! Results

AJ Styles Vs. Rey Mysterio

Good opening match between two top WWE cruiserweights here, the way these two perform, they can go a long way in the business, as long as they keep drawing in the fans. They're two top names on Smackdown! and people really love em. Mysterio had a good spot with a Moonsault off the top to the outside, but, the end came when AJ hit the Styles Clash for the three count. After the match, out of respect for each other the two shook hands.

(90, 74, 82)

Backstage, we see Booker T with Josh Matthews, and Josh has a microphone in his hand and speaks.

Josh: "Booker T, last week, you told the people that you wanted to end Chris Benoit's career, after the friendship that you two have had, why tell the people that--"

Josh is interrupted by Booker T.

Booker: "The people!?! The people!?! What have the people ever done for me? Since coming into WWE back in 2001, the people have done nothing for me, I haven't won the World Championship since coming here, so, you know what I say, screw the people. And screw Chris Benoit, at the Royal Rumble Chris Benoit, I want you, in a match, but, not just any match, but, in a Street Fight, if you don't accept, then, I'll see you in the Royal Rumble match itself, NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT....... SUCKAAAAAAA!"

Booker walks off and we go to a commercial.

98% Booker T's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Booker T gained overness from this turn. Booker T gained overness from this segment.

Edited by ChrisO

Velocity Results WWE's Top superstars in wrestling's top 100

Velocity Results

Stacy Keibler def. Melina (60)

Hardcore Holly def. Doug Basham (69)

James Gibson interview hyping match with Christopher Daniels (84)

Orlando Jordan def. Heidenreich (69)

AJ Styles interview towards Christian and the US Title (81)

Christopher Daniels def. James Gibson (92)

Overall: 78%

WWE Superstars in the Top 100 Wrestlers of 2005 list:

95. Xavier (OVW)

81. The Undertaker

80. Rene Dupree

67. William Regal

57. Chris Hero

53. Joey Mercury

50. Carlito

45. Funaki

42. John Cena

37. Super Crazy

35. Nunzio

33. Simon Dean

32. Triple H

31. Edge

30. Shelton Benjamin

29. Scotty 2 Hotty

28. Booker T

27. Nick Dinsmore

26. Rey Mysterio

25. Paul London

21. Matt Hardy

20. Kid Kash

18. Psicosis

17. Jerry Lynn

16. The Hurricane

15. Rob Van Dam

14. Randy Orton

13. CM Punk

12. Shawn Michaels

11. Christopher Daniels

10. Juventud

9. Tajiri

8. James Gibson

7. Christian

6. AJ Styles

5. Chavo Guerrero

4. Eddie Guerrero

3. Chris Jericho

2. Chris Benoit

1. Kurt Angle

RAW Preview

This week as RAW rolls in for the final stop before the Royal Rumble, a lot of action is headed our way as the RAW side of the RAW Vs. Smackdown! tournament kicks off, with Edge facing Kid Kash and Shelton Benjamin going head to head with Chris Jericho, the winners of the matches will face each other later on in the night.

Also in action on RAW will be two huge RAW studs as Ric Flair will defend his Intercontinental Championship against a man who has been going after HBK since returning, Rob Van Dam, but, now, HBK is back as of this RAW, but, Triple H is the special guest referee, what role will HBK play and how good of a referee will Triple H turn out to be?

On Smackdown! last week we saw a great interpromotional match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship with Paul London going over Kid Kash with a good, clean victory, this week, RAW has a chance to even the score as one half of the World Tag Team Champions, the Big Show faces off against the World Heavyweight Champion, the Animal, Batista in singles action.

And, in a huge matchup, we will see two RAW studs go at it as the second half of the World Tag Team Champions, Kane, takes on none other than the Doctor of Thuganomics himself, the WWE Champion, John Cena, but, will Cena be completely concentrated on this match or will he be thinking about the Royal Rumble, where as announced earlier today, he would be taking on Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship.

Confirmed:

Edge Vs. Kid Kash

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Championship

Ric Flair© Vs. RVD w/Triple H as Guest referee

Batista Vs. Big Show

John Cena Vs. Kane

Also! What new matches will be announced for the Royal Rumble?

Edited by ChrisO