WWE: 2005

ChrisO

RAW Results

Edge Vs. Kid Kash

Pretty good match here, good opening match, the fans still gotta get used to Kid Kash before he gets great reactions from the fans. But, anyway, the two men went back and fourth for the majority of the match and had great chemistry I think, the match came to an end when Edge nailed Kash with the Edgecution and picked up the three count.

(74, 59, 66)

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Chris Jericho

Another good one here, these two put on a great match, I liked it, pretty good stuff, the fans got into both men pretty well, which gave a lot to the match. Good back and fourth contest, for the majority, no one really got any advantage, good chemistry, and a good ending, which saw Jericho lock in the Walls of Jericho making Shelton tap.

(72, 78, 76)

Backstage, we see John Cena walking around, with the WWE Title, and suddenly, Kurt Angle, nails him from behind with a steel chair and continuously hammers Cena's head in with the chair and lays out Cena and screams at him.

Angle: "You better be ready for the Royal Rumble, Cena! Because ready or not, that WWE Title is coming home with me!"

Angle rushes off as paramedics come and check on Cena and we go to a commercial.

89%

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I wanna say that I like reading your diary.

What I personelly like a lot is that your diary is short and easy to read because of the different types of writing and the different colours.

Yes its short but it still contains all facts and other things to show to all people your type of WWE.

But one quick question - Why are your crown reactions and match ratings so low?

Are you playing on a hard difficulty, arent you the number one promotion or does the wrestling market suck?

To answer your question ILLJAY, I'm playing on medium level, which is normal for me, but, as to why matches like Flair/RVD wasn't 85 or so, is beyond me, I think the market's been falling a bit, but, slowly, it's not below 60% yet though, I don't think, as for being on top, we still are the only global promotion in the game, but, TNA is very close, so, I'm not sure why it's low. But, thanks for the comments and thanks for reading the diary.

Smackdown! Preview

This past week on RAW, the man who will represent RAW in the Smackdown! Vs. RAW Tournament finals at the Royal Rumble with Edge going over Chris Jericho. This week on Smackdown! the Smackdown! side will be set at Ken Kennedy faces The Legend Killer, Randy Orton, but, last week, Theodore Long announced Orton Vs. Taker at the Rumble, which means, if Orton wins on Smackdown! then he'll be pulling double duty at the Rumble.

For the past few weeks, Booker T has been calling out Chris Benoit, and, saying that he wants to end the Crippler's career, this week, he finally gets his chance, as he takes on Chris Benoit in one on one action, will Booker T come close to ending Benoit's career, or will Booker get stopped in his tracks?

Also, the United States Champion, Christian, who has been targeted by The Phenominal AJ Styles over the past few weeks, will be in action this week, as he takes on a former enemy of himself and AJ Styles in The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. Will Styles play a role in this match, or, RAW's Edge even?

Confirmed:

Ken Kennedy Vs. Randy Orton

Booker T Vs. Chris Benoit

Christopher Daniels Vs. Christian

What other matches will be announced for the Rumble?

Will RAW yet again, play a part in the show?

Smackdown! Results

Smackdown! Vs. RAW Tournament

Randy Orton Vs. Ken Kennedy

Average opener here, the last Smackdown! before the Royal Rumble, and this is the final part of the Smackdown! side of the tournament. Really, the fans are starting to get more and more into Kennedy and Orton, I think they're starting to really getting more and more into the heel Orton again. The end came when the lights went out and they were out for a good amount of time, when they came back on Orton was down in the center of the ring and Kennedy was up, confused and then, he quickly shot up to the top rope and hit the Kenton Bomb and picked up the three count.

(69, 49, 59)Ken Kennedy gained overness from this match.

Backstage, we see Theodore Long and Randy Orton has made his way back there and bursts into the office of the General Manager. He quickly begins to speak.

Orton: "Let me tell you something, Teddy. I'm getting tired of the Undertaker each and every week playing his little mind games with me. And, you know, that he'll be playing them at the Royal Rumble, so, I need to make sure that doesn't happen, Teddy, you need to make sure that doesn't happen."

Teddy looks Orton square in the eye and speaks to him.

Teddy: "Well, playa, for once, you're right. But, don't worry, the Undertaker wont be able to play his mind games at the Royal Rumble playa. Because at the Royal Rumble, you're going to face the Undertaker in the first-ever Funeral Home Match. Balee Dat playa."

Orton looks to be about ready to hit Teddy, but, quickly pulls back and leaves Long's office.

76%Theodore Long gained overness from this segment

• 2 weeks later...

Final 2006 Royal Rumble Card

RAW Matches

WWE Championship

John Cena© Vs. Kurt Angle

Intercontinental Championship

Rob Van Dam© Vs. Shawn Michaels

Street Fight

Triple H Vs. Ric Flair

Smackdown Matches

United States Championship

Christian© Vs. AJ Styles

Funeral Home Match

The Undertaker Vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship

Batista Vs. Muhammed Hassan

RAW Vs. Smackdown! Tournament Finals

Winning Brand gets 5 extra superstars in

Ken Kennedy Vs. Edge

30-Man Royal Rumble

RAW Superstars

HBK, RVD, Kane, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Edge, Carlito, CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Rob Conway, Kid Kash, Eugene, the Hurricane, Rosey

Smackdown! Superstars

Christian, AJ Styles, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Booker T, Chris Benoit, William Regal, Steven Richards, Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, James Gibson, Hardcore Holly, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mystery Entrant.

This will be a prediction contest, the winner of the contest will get to book a match for a RAW or Smackdown! or if it ties in with a feud then it will be on a PPV. But, there are some bonus questions that go along with the contest. All bonus questions are worth 5 points, while the matches themselves are worth 3.

1. Who will be the mystery entry for Smackdown!?

2. Which brand will get the most people in the final four of the Royal Rumble?

3. Will any new people debut for RAW or Smackdown!?

That's the contest, good luck to all those who enter.

Edited by ChrisO

Guest glennjacobsrox

Final 2006 Royal Rumble Card

RAW Matches

WWE Championship

John Cena© Vs. Kurt Angle, I think Cena will retain the title!

Intercontinental Championship

Rob Van Dam© Vs. Shawn Michaels, This would be a great match but I think rvd will win.

Street Fight

Triple H Vs. Ric Flair, Triple H is just better than Ric Flair.

Smackdown Matches

United States Championship

Christian© Vs. AJ Styles There needs to be a new champion.

Funeral Home Match

The Undertaker Vs. Randy Orton, Randy Orton doesn't deserve to beat the undertaker. PERIOD!

World Heavyweight Championship

Batista Vs. Muhammed Hassan Can't picture muhammed winning the title.

RAW Vs. Smackdown! Tournament Finals

Winning Brand gets 5 extra superstars in

Ken Kennedy Vs. Edge Edge is the better of the two.

30-Man Royal Rumble

RAW Superstars

HBK, RVD, Kane, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Big Show, Edge, Carlito, CM Punk, Chavo Guerrero, Rob Conway, Kid Kash, Eugene, the Hurricane, Rosey

Kane deserves it.

Smackdown! Superstars

Christian, AJ Styles, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Booker T, Chris Benoit, William Regal, Steven Richards, Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, James Gibson, Hardcore Holly, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Mystery Entrant.

This will be a prediction contest, the winner of the contest will get to book a match for a RAW or Smackdown! or if it ties in with a feud then it will be on a PPV. But, there are some bonus questions that go along with the contest. All bonus questions are worth 5 points, while the matches themselves are worth 3.

1. Who will be the mystery entry for Smackdown!? Muhammed after he loses to Batista.

2. Which brand will get the most people in the final four of the Royal Rumble? Raw, they have the better men.

3. Will any new people debut for RAW or Smackdown!? No. Random question.

WWE Velocity

Orlando Jordan def. Heidenreich (71, 67, 69)

Booker T interview toward Chris Benoit (88)

Funaki def. James Gibson (88, 73, 80)

Psicosis def. Scotty 2 Hotty (100, 75, 87)

Matt Hardy interview toward Christopher Daniels (76)

Matt Hardy def. Christopher Daniels (93, 79, 86)

Overall: 81

TV Rating: We got a 4.14 rating for 'Velocity'!

WWE Pre-Royal Rumble News

-Currently, the WWE is attempting to set up some type of huge ending to the Royal Rumble Pay Per View, following the Rumble match, which is still scheduled as the main event even though the Orton/Taker match has been built up as a main event match.

-Apparently, Jim Cornette and the WWE have been in talks about Cornette making some kind of return to WWE television, weather it will be as a manager again or in some other form is unknown at this point.

-We currently have no word as to who the Royal Rumble winner could possibly be, while many speculate Kane as the winner, that is still uncertain.

-As for the Funeral Home Match, may are expecting the Undertaker to come out on top and we believe that's what you can expect to actually happen, as that's what WWE has been hinting at, unless a title push for Randy Orton is in the works, and a win over the Undertaker would certainly boost him to that level once again.

Don't forget to make predictions for the Royal Rumble card, along with making preidctions as to the answers to the questions. The show itself can be expecting probably next weekened at minimum, two weeks from tomorrow at the latest, so, hang tight, and be patient, the results are coming.

• 1 year later...