Fort Minor - The Rising Tied

paidelr

The album leaked sometime recently and I've copped it and listened. Album of the year. Every song is so awesome. The beats rock and the guests are great. Props to Mike Shinoda for an album I'll pick up just to have.

I won't post a link here, but those who want it can PM me. You can also check it on MTV's The Leak at www.mtv.com .

Favourite Beat: In Stereo

Favourite Lyrics: Kenji

Favourite Songs: The above two + Where'd You Go, Red to Black, Right Now, Cigarettes, Get Me Gone. They're all awesome.

So, post your thoughts when you listen.

Ain't really had a listen to this yet, although I know my homeslice, Jonah Matranga is singing some parts on "Where'd You Go?" & "Red To Black" so it should be interesting to see as I'd never expect Jonah to team with Mike Shinobi.

Just listened to 'Where'd You Go' and I love it, great track, Jonah puts a nice backing to the girls vocals.

I recommend you check out some of his stuff, its pretty varied, from his early days in the Emo Godfathers that are Far, to his solo stuff which ranges from solo acoustic to full band rock, to Gratitude, which is very Jimmy Eat World meets U2.

I heard "Believe Me" a couple of weeks back, and I liked it. Though I had no real urge to hear any other stuff. I decided to check some other songs out after seeing this thread and i'm impressed. I think this is going to be the first full rap album i'll have since "The Marshall Mathers LP". Much better than the Linkin Park shit.