Cloudy's WWE

Paul Burchill vs. Brock Lesnar

Lesnar makes his entrance, and the crowd gives a sizeable pop. He’s fairly over. This was a pretty good big-man match that saw Lesnar hit the F-5 and Burchill finally bust out the AMAZING C4.. although he still finished it with a Fujiwara Armbar. ‘Kay. Also of note, Lesnar busted out the Shooting Star Press, although Burchill was able to get out of the way. Burchill wins. It was also announced during this match that the winner would get a shot at Bobby Lashley’s US Title.

Your diary is meh. I like everytihng but the shows.

The writing style is not good at all in my opinion because of the smarkish comments from you etc. I still don't know who won Lesnar v Burchill... I need a more straight to the point writing style not "Oh look its CM Punk , This is going to be good ". The promos are really plain and need to be made longer. Your segments need more description. Your matches are allright just i think you should cut the weird comments and make it clearer who won.

Don't get me wrong i actually like your diary and think it has potential just the shows are .. iffy.

P.S Cena is actually one of the most popular wrestlers if not the most as he still gets the biggest pop on RAW .. ( Thats a response to the comment you made to a guy earlier )

I don't know what's more "straight to the point" than what I've been using. :ohwell:

GAB is both brands, interesting...

Good show, like the format, looks like you changed the writing a bit. Really like the fonts and stuff, I disliked them on the first show.

The only thing that confused me was the MNM/Mexicool stuff, first why would Nitro make Juice go through him to get two of them? Doesn't make sense at all to me...And second, judging by the match lengths there was about 20 minutes inbetween the end of the Nitro/Juice match and then brawling backstage? Does that mean they beat him down for 20 minutes and then finally someone caught it backstage? That was my only big problem with the show, but I also wanted to know why Lesnar is being treated like such an undercarder after being an ex-WWE champ and a huge fan favouite/heel, now he's getting alright pops and in the US title ranks...

I've done away with the idea of brand-specific PPVs, there's not nearly enough talent to pull it off.

And where do you get 20 minutes from? :huh:

WWE Great American Bash Preview

WWE Women's Champion Mickie James will take on Victoria in what's sure to be an exciting match between these two athletes!

The Mexicools will take on MNM - with the vacated WWE Tag Team championships on the line! Who will come out victorious - The glitzy, glamourous MNM or The Mexicools, toughened with experiences on the streets of Mexico? Tune in to find out!

The Shane Twins will defend their WWE World Tag Team Titles against America's Most Wanted - AMW have been gunning for the championships ever since they jumped from Smackdown! - Will they be able to defeat the powerhouses known as The Shane Twins?

Johnny Jeter will take on Shelton Benjamin, with the Intercontinental title on the line! For the past month and a half these two have been embroiled in a vicious feud over the prestigious Intercontinental championship - who will come out of this match with that strap around their waist?

Rey Mysterio and Gregory Helms will settle the score once and for all!

Bobby Lashley will take on the British Powerhouse Paul Burchill - The odds are stacked against Lashley, with wily veteran William Regal in the corner of Burchill!

The Undertaker's last WWE match will take place against Booker T in a most fitting match - A Buried Alive match!

John Cena will step into the ring to take on Kurt Angle, the man who ended Cena's streak of random attacks on WWE divas and superstars alike. Will Cena possibility give some insight into why he's been doing this? Tune in to find out!

"The Rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit will challenge the monster Batista for his WWE World Heavyweight Championship! These two competitors have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, but Benoit is ready for another taste of WWE gold!

-WWE.com

Note~: I can't guarantee when the show itself will be up. I have a skills test in Hardware/Software tomorrow afternoon, makeup tests to do in Networking, and Thursday I've got one final for Programming. The week after this coming week I have two finals on Monday and then I'm out for Christmas break, so I'll work on the show whenever I get the chance. (Y)

• 1 year later...