Ring of Honor 2006: A Smark's Point Of View

Guest -De\/ilock-

Guest -De\/ilock-

I'm really liking this. :)

Just a suggestion though: perhaps at the end of every day, or week when you get to that point, you could post an updated card for the coming events.

RoH's site has something similar to this and it helps keep track of the newswire storylines, at least for me. They usually outline the next three cards or so. I imagine as a writer, it'd help keep things together as well, but I'm sure you have your own system worked out already.

Cabana's as good a choice as any for AmDrag's partner, but I'm really hoping the Cabana/'Cide feud continues as it's pretty damn compelling.

Until the next update...

Edited by -De\/ilock-

Yes, that's what I meant, only instead of continually editing that post, include it at the end of each week's newswire rundown to progressively show how each card is shaping up. Plus, since you're building up several shows at the same time, it adds a touch of clarity too.

It's something you touch on in your comments (Roderick Strong doesn't have a match, etc.) but I think it'd stand out a bit more if you tacked it on at the end. Just my opinion, though. :) Whatever works best for your writing style is definitely the way to go.

Guest -De\/ilock-

1/6/06

It's here! Today ROH posted a video which features Bryan Danielson finally responding to Chris Hero's challenge. So without further ado, the word for word interpretation of Bryan Danielson's response to Chris Hero!

Bryan Danielson Video Footage:

I've been hearing a lot lately about Chris Hero making challenges. I guess he's been posting on his little livejournal saying that Ring of Honor isn't all it's cracked up to be. And then he challenged me, me of all people, to come to CZW and defend my Ring of Honor title against him.

(Danielson begins laughing a little bit here)

CZW? I mean come on, you seriously want me to come to that garbage promotion? This is a place where they make their livings busting light tubes over each other's heads! That kind of crap is beneath me. CZW is beneath me!

If you think that I am going to put this title on the line in that dilapidated bingo hall you're sadly mistaken. I am not going to show up at CZW to defend this title. But I will come to CZW for a fight. And if you want to come to Ring of Honor and challenge me for this title in a ROH ring, just say the word Chris. I've sent out open contracts worldwide! If you want to step in the ring with me, then go right ahead. Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is.

• 1 year later...