WWE Raw 2006

PokerGod11

Raw-April 18, 2006

I arrived at the building about the same time as usual. Tonight though, I had an extra butterfly though, tonight I wouldn't just be officiating, but I would be in an actual face-time role. People would watch me, not just some faceless guy who counts to 3. I found the writing crew and asked if the segment was written out yet. I soon found out that I didn't have to worry. One of the writers, a young guy about 24, told me that the segment would be filled for wwe.com "unlimited" and a breif clip would be shown on the show. Well, still better than nothing. He told me Vince would come talk with me, then we would shoot it.

Sure enough, about 15 minutes later, Vince came over. He told me that he and the writing team were throwing around a couple of scenario's. The first was a "screw-up" angle, where I would constantly screw up and ruin matches. The second was me going on strike with other officials, but since they tried that one a while back, they settled on this idea. Vince wanted me to be a corrupt ref. The gimmick would only work for some matches, and others I would officiate normally. Vince said it was just to keep some interest and make me known as an official much like Earl Hebner, Nick Patrick, and Tim White but he didn't expect it to last too long. We would introduce the angle tonight, and then play it from there. I was cool with the idea and we got the cast together to film. Enjoy the show.

HHH/Cena confrontation

The show opened up with Triple H coming to the ring dressed in a nice suit. He got on the mic and complained that once again John Cena has cost him his oppertunity to become 11 time world champion when Cena got pinned by Edge last week in the #1 contenders match. As HHH begins to run down Cena, his music hits and John Cena comes out onto the ramp to a loud pop. Cena is wearing a Terry Bradshaw throwback jersey for those wondering. Cena tells HHH that he shouldn't be passing the blame, and that after laying him out with the FU last week, he was 3 seconds away from being beaten anyway. HHH laughs and tells him that he wasen't the one pinned, so we'll never know. Cena then challenges HHH to a match tonight to find out just who the better man is. HHH tells Cena he is on for tonight. Styles and King are excited about this huge main event, as are the fans in attendance. Cena and HHH stare at eachother and then we cut away.

Snitski © v. Chavo Guerrero v. Gregory Helms (Hardcore title)

This was a really solid match. Snitski showed a bit of weakness in this match as he had a hard time dealing with 2 opponents much faster than he is, and was caught off-gaurd with their attacks. The crowd wondered if this could be the night Snitski is unseated as Hardcore champion, but soon their thoughts were put to rest as Snitski caught Chavo flying off the top rope and threw him out of the ring. Snitski then nailed Helms with big boot and made the pinfall victory to retain the title.

WWE UNLIMITED!

This was filmed after I spoke. The camera gets a shot of me lacing my referee sneakers when suddenly Victoria and Candice Michelle walk into the room. Victoria leans in and asks me carringly if I was alright from being KO'ed by her 2 weeks. I assure her that I am. Victoria then tells me that she understands that I am officiating the #1 contenders match between Candice and Ashley later. I told her I was and that it should be a good one. Candice then comes over and begins to flirt with me and tells me that she and Victoria love a man with power, and tonight I could use my power to her advantage. I act uninterested and then Candice comes in closer and tells me that the two of them could make it worth my while. I smile cheesily and the camera cuts away. Man, I am a terrible actor. Candice and Victoria are pretty damn good looking though.

I told you so!

Backstage we see Flair shinning up his World title when Edge comes up to him. Edge is all smiles and gets in Flair's face. Edge tells Flair that he told him so last week, and he did just what he said. Now at Backlash it will be Edge and Flair for the WWE title. Flair smiles and tells him he saw it and is looking forward to teaching him a few things. Edge assures Flair that he doesn't need any tutoring, but he will take Flair's belt, and his pride at Backlash and there is nothing FLair can do about it. Flair smiles and reminds him, to be the man, you gotta beat the man. Whoooooo!

Samoan Sensations (Siaki/Snuka Jr.) v. Double V (Val/Vis)

This was Siaki/Snuka's debut match, and the team dubbed Samoan Sensations proved to be sensational. Siaki and Snuka took it to Viscera and worked very well as a team both by hitting nice double-team moves on Val, and tagging in and out to stay fresh. The finish saw Siaki nail Val with the Siakalypse Now for the win.

Candice Michelle w/Victoria v. Ashley Massaro (#1 Cont.)

I made my way out to officiate the match to a pretty dead crowd. Both ladies made their entrances and I called for the bell. Personally, I am not sure why Candice is in a #1 cont. match since she still has a lot to learn and isn't on tv very much, but all I do is ref. I called the match down the middle for most of the match when suddenly Victoria climbed onto the apron. This was my cue. I acted like I had something in my eye and Victoria grabbed Ashley's head and dropped to the floor causing Ashley's neck to shoot back and Candice rolled her up. I turned and made a fast 3 count and Candice was your #1 contender. Candice and Victoria celebrated as I smirked and walked to the back. As I got towards the curtain, I overheard Styles and King running me down as a cheat. Good stuff.

Backstage...

Backstage we see Mickie James watching her moniter with the Women's title over shoulder. Suddenly Trish attacks her from behind and rams her head first into the moniter. Trish puts the boots to Mickie and then spits on her before leaving the Women's champ a beaten mess.

Kurt Angle v. Lance Cade w/HBK

This was a good match. Angle did his best to make Cade look sharp, but also showed how intense he could be by laying into him with some viscious stiff shots. Overall it came off making both men look good, but the finish saw Angle lock Cade in the ankle lock. HBK tried to will Cade into hanging on, but the pain was too much and Cade was forced to tap out. Angle celebrated as HBK came into the ring and checked on his protege. Shelton Benjamin then came out and celebrated with Angle.

2 Weeks away from Backlash!!!

GM's office

We cut to the GM's office where we see RVD talking with Foley. RVD is telling Foley how he deserves a big match for Backlash when suddenly Kane and Big Show barge in and interupt. Kane tells Foley that they was a 1st Blood match with 3 Minute Warning at Backlash for the Tag titles. RVD then interupts and tells Kane that the whole damn show won't be interupted. Kane asks if it is so, to which RVD challenges him to a match. Kane accepts and tells RVD he'll see him out there. Show tells Kane to go get 'em. Foley just sits back and puts his feet up on his desk.

RVD v. Kane

This was a really good impromptu match. RVD was very sharp in this match as was Kane. A scary moment came when Kane hit his closeline from the top rope and then hobbled coming back to his feet, but it appeared to only be a cramp as he finished the match. The finish saw Kane nail RVD with a chokeslam. He then stopped and nailed RVD with a Tombstone as well to score the pinfall victory and send a message to 3MW.

John Cena v. Triple H

The crowd was off the charts for this PPV quality match. Cena was very over in this city and HHH is well...HHH. This was a back and forth contest with both men hitting their secondary moves but never getting their finishers in. The match ended at the 17 minute mark when HHH gave Cena a low-blow when the ref wasen't looking and rolled Cena up and put his feet on the ropes for leverage to score the pin. After the match, HHH exited the ring quickly as Cena remained crouched in pain.

Finale

All in all I was pretty glad with my night. My acting skills are not great, but then again, neither are some of our wrestlers. I wonder how long this gimmick will last, but I hope I can go back to being a real ref again someday. On a good note, we are just 2 weeks away from Backlash and a pair of matches are signed for the show. Flair/Edge; Kane/Show/-3MW and others will definatly be added. Anyway, hope you liked what you saw and I'll see you next week.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of you being the corrupt ref..... but only in the womens division. You could be a "single ref" who the divs'a have taken a liking too. You could "begin a relationship" with one of the women, and so are biased when officiating them, but be totally neutral when officiating a men's match.. and it would not appear Nick Patrickesque (when he chose times to be corrupt, but not others). Perhaps a couple of vignette's of the women giving you gifts, wanting to take you out etc could help further the angle.

Raw-April 25, 2006

This was our last show before Backlash, so I knew that a majority of the night would be spent hyping the show. With this in mind, I figured my storyline would be put on the backburner to make more time to promote the big matches on the show. My assumption was wrong though as WWE agent Arn Anderson informed me that I was to meet in the production room where a skit would be shot. He handed me a script and left. I read the script over and seemed pretty decent. I'm still not too comfortable with being on-camera but I'm glad I am getting exposure.

For old-times sake, I checked the chalkboard and to my surprise, I was officiating a match as well. I'd be officiating Jimmy Snuka Jr. against Rob Conway. I had to find out if my angle would continue in the match or not but first I had to get to production. Hope you guys enjoy the show and I will see you out there.

Arriving...Brawl!

We cut to the outside of the building where a limo pulls up. The door opens and Triple H steps out. He reaches into his pocket to tip the driver when suddenly John Cena attacks him. HHH tries to defend himself as the two brawl when finally security breaks it up. Triple H tells Cena he has made a big mistake, and he will found out how big at Backlash.

Rob Van Dam v. Carlito

This was a really good match. RVD hit a lot of his signature stuff as Carlito did a great job selling. RvD chants flooded the building as he prepared to finish Carlito off. A 5 Star Frog Splash later and RvD was our winner. The crowd was way into RvD tonight.

Gratitude

Backstage I was suppose to be in the ref's "locker room" getting dressed. I had no shirt on and just referee pants. The door opens and Victoria comes in. I ask her if I could help her. Victoria comes close and thanks me for doing her friend Candice that "favor" last week. I told her that the pleasure was all mine, and that I "owed" them one. Victoria smiles and begins to stroke my chest as the camera cuts away. After the scene ended, Victoria gave me a hug and told me how it was good to have an active storyline again. She told me I am doing a good job to which I complimented her as well.

Backlash match made

Backstage we see Chris Masters in Mick Foley's office. Foley is telling Masters that it has been almost 30 days since he won the Intercontinental title and that since he has won it, he has rarely been on tv, not to mention defended it. Masters complained of having a nasual infection when suddenly RVD storms into the room. RVD slams his hands on Foley's desk and asks if he just saw what he did to Carlito. Foley tells him that he did. RVD asks Foley how he can have a PPV and not have MR.Pay-Per-View not even on the card. Foley tells RVD that he has an idea. Foley announces that since Masters needs to defend the title before he gets stripped of it, and RVD needs a match. At Backlash it will be Chris Masters defending the IC title against Rob Van Dam. RVD smiles and says "Cool" before leaving. Masters is upset.

Mickie James v. Candice Michelle (Women's Title)

Mickie James' music hits. Mickie comes out onto the ramp when suddenly she is attacked from behind by Trish and Ashley. Trish and Ashley put the boots to Mickie. Ashley then picks Mickie up and Trish levels Mickie with a "Chick Kick" knocking her out. Trish begins to laugh at Mickie when Candice comes out from behind the curtain. Candice high-fives Trish and Ashley and then strips Mickie to her bra and panties as the 3 laugh at Mickie's humiliation.

Rob Conway v. Jimmy Snuka Jr.

The 1/2 of Samoan Sensations is in his debut singles match taking on Conway. I was also officiating my first match in a while and hoped I didn't mess anything up, since I had never worked with Snuka before and only worked with Conway once. The match didn't set the world on fire and the crowd wasen't very much into it, but it gave both men some good tv exposure. Snuka Jr. won the match with a Superfly Splash. Good stuff.

Show/Kane v. 3MW Hype Video

A video plays showing the history between both teams and hyping the 1st Blood match at Backlash for the Tag Team Titles. Nicely put together I would say.

Snitski © v. Doink The Clown (Hardcore title)

This was a treat for the fans, as Doink isn't on every week and is considered a "Legend" even though it is played by a different guy. Anyway Snitski pretty much dominates and wins the match after leveling Doink with a cookie shot from both his left and right hands. After the match, gold confetti begins to fall from the ceiling as Snitski wonders what is going on. A dubbed voice then comes over PA system and tells Snitski they will see him at Backlash.

Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin v. Big Show/Kane (Non-Title)

This was a solid match with Angle by far being the star of the match. Show and Kane continue to work well as a tag team and Styles compares them to the Collasal Connection of the early 90's. The finish of the match see's Show/Kane hit a double chokeslam on Benjamin to score the win. After the match, HBK and Lance Cade comes out onto the ramp and mockingly applaud Angle/Benjamin causing Angle to flip out inside the ring.

Mockery

Ric Flair's music hits over the PA system and suddenly EDGE comes out onto the ramp accompanied by Lita. Edge is wearing a red "Nature Boy" robe and struts down to the ring. Edge gets inside and grabs a mic as the crowd gives him a ton of heat. Edge tells Flair he feels ridiculous wearing a rob in public and then begins to run-down Flair, telling him that his Cinderella story ends at Backlash, when he finally gets what he deserves, the WWE championship. The crowd begins to chant for Flair and Edge tells them not to waste their breath, because Flair didn't find this event important enough to show up to tonight. Edge promises to be a champion who doesn't come to work when he feels like it like Flair is and vows to accomplish his journey that started at Wrestlemania 22. Very good promo.

Edge v. Shawn Micheals

This was a match of the year candidate so far. Not only was the crowd way into it, but both men put on a great preformance. Edge and Micheals both showed a never-say-die attitude kicking out of several near falls. After a ref bump, the crowd looked towards the ramp to see who would interfere, but to their surprise nobody did. The match continued and at 17 minutes in, Edge ducked a Sweet Chin Music and speared HBK out of his boots. Edge made the cover and the pinfall to score the win.

Aftermath

As Edge celebrated his victory, the Titan-Tron showed a limo pull up to the arena and WWE Champion Ric Flair steps out. Edge looks shocked but encourages Flair to "Come-On" Flair finally makes it onto the ramp and Edge runs out to meet him halfway. The two men exchange blows as the WWE logo flashes on the screen and the show ends. The live crowd got to see them brawl to the back and HBK entertain the crowd before leaving.

Finale

Tonight was a fun night. I got my segment in, had a good conversation with Victoria and later in the night Chavo Guererro. I refereed a match and got to see some good action. Looking forward to Backlash on Sunday and I hope you all are too. Thanks for reading.

WWE Backlash-Final Card

Live and Only on Pay-Per-View

April 30th 2006

-Ric Flair © v. Edge (WWE Championship)

-Triple H v. John Cena (Grudge Match)

-Big Show/Kane © v. 3 Minute Warning (Tag Titles/1st Blood)

-Mickie James © v. Candice Michelle (Bra and Panties/Women's Title)

-HBK/Lance Cade v. Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin

-Chris Masters © v. Rob Van Dam (IC Title)

-Snitski © v. ??? (Hardcore Title)

Card Subject to Change

WWE Backlash-April 30 2006

I arrived backstage at the PPV. Outside in the arena, I could hear the specially designed Backlash set being constructed. In the back, I met with some of my ref buddies and everyone looked good. I heard that we would see some new faces tonight so I was wondering who that would be. I checked the chalk-board and found out that I would officiating the Chris Master/RVD IC title match, but strangely not the Women's Bra/Panties match, considering my storyline and all, but I don't make the decisions. I got dressed as we prepared for showtime.

Finally, I met up with one of our writers. He told me that we would shoot another segment tomorrow on Raw. He gave me a few acting pointers and told me Vince was happy with the way things are building. With that, I was ready for showtime.

Opening

The WWE logo flashed on the screen. A couple of minutes prior, Lillian Garcia told the fans to start cheering when they saw this, and they did. The show opened with a ton of pyro's shooting from the stage. The crowd was very hyped up as we cut to a video package. The package followed Flair/Edge as their feud has progressed. The crowd popped big for Flair's title victory at Mania. Tonight, the video promised, that the war would reach a new level.

Mickie James © v. Candice Michelle (Bra/Panties Match)

This was what it was. Candice isn't very good in the ring, but in this situation it was hidden well. During the match, Trish came out to do color commentating and trash-talked Mickie throughout the match. The finish saw Mickie finally pull Candice's top over her head, leaving her down to her bra and panties. Mickie was our winner. After the match, Trish and Mickie exchanged glances as Mickie celebrated her victory.

Snitski v. Goldust (Hardcore title)

Snitski's mystery opponent turned out to be the bizarre one, Goldust. This was Snitski's biggest challenge, as Goldust had him on edge with his bizarre antics (Grabbing his rear, blowing kisses, ect.) and frustrated the bigman. The finish of the match saw Goldust get leveled with a shot kendo-stick between the eyes. Snitski retains, but he had to work for it tonight.

Commercial plays hyping next Month's Raw-King of the Ring. The winner of the KOTR will recieve a year-long "Money in the Bank" contract gaurentee'ing him a WWE title shot.

Kane/Big Show © v. 3 Minute Warning (1st Blood/Tag Titles)

This was a really great match. This feud had been brewing for a long time, and the story came to a close in this match. After an all-out brawl between both teams, this seemed to be a match nobody would walk away from. Finally, after nearly 20 minutes, Eric Bischoff slipped Rosey a barb-wire baseball bat. Rosey caught Big Show off gaurd and nailed him with it, causing Show to bleed and thus, 3 Minute Warning has become our new Tag Team champions. Kane checked on Show after the match as 3MW celebrated.

Backstage RVD is shown stretching

Chris Masters © v. Rob Van Dam (IC Title)

This is Masters first defence since winning the IC championship from Flair. The story of this match became evident as everytime Masters went for the Master-Lock, RVD would slip or slide out of it before he could fully lock it on. Masters became extremely frustrated during the bout, and finally low-blowed RVD to get himself DQ'ed. Masters smiled smuggly as he retained the title. RVD looked very upset and as Styles said, we have not seen the last between these two.

John Cena v. Triple H

This is the semi-main event. A feud is brewing between these two and the crowd definatly picked their sides. Both men got loud and mixed reactions from the crowd and mid-way through the match rival chants of "Let's Go Cena" and "Let's Go Hunter" broke out. The match itself was grade A. Both men brought their game faces and the tide shifted often. Cena kicked out of a Pedigree to which the crowd erupted. Finally, at 22:38, John Cena picked up the clean victory by nailing HHH with an FU in the middle of the ring. After the match, Cena celebrated as HHH looked on in disbelief.

Backstage we see RVD and Mickie James answering calls from fans in a backstage room. A number is shown to call in.

HBK/Lance Cade v. Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin

This is a mentor/protege tag match, with both Angle and HBK helping the next generation find their way. Benjamin did a number on Cade opening the bout, forcing HBK to call his protege to confrence. Cade came back with a new outlooked and proved to be much better. Finally, both HBK and Angle got in the ring after both recieving tags simletaniously. The match went back and forth when finally, HBK leveled Shelton with a Superkick. Angle was working Cade over outside the ring. Suddenly an athletic looking black man walked out onto the stage in a red/white and blue warm-up. HBK looked confused and asked the ref to do something. Finally, HBK turned around and Angle nailed him with an Angle-Slam and put the legal man, Benjamin, on top. 3 seconds later and we had our winners.

After the match, Angle introduced us to the newest member of Team Angle...Jay Lethal.

Ric Flair Interview

Backstage Todd Grisham is shown with WWE Champion Ric Flair. He asks Flair for his final thoughts before his 1st World title defence. Flair tells Grisham that he was watched Edge fight his way from the mid-card up to where he is now, and he is impressed. He congratulated Edge on doing it, the old fashion way, but the same has rang true for over 25 years, "To be the Man, You Gotta Beat The man" and if Edge wants to be the man, he has to take the WWE title from Flair tonight. "Whooooooo!"

Ric Flair © v. Edge (WWE Championship)

This was the match of the night. Edge looked incredibly intense and both he and Flair's chests were bright red after sharing very stiff chops throughout the match. Flair kepts a very quick pace in the match and he and Edge flowed well together. The crowd was on it's feet as Flair had Edge locked in the Figure Four, but Edge managed to turn it over, and reverse it. The finish of the match saw Lita get up on the apron. Flair grabbed Lita and planted a huge kiss on her. Edge ran to nail Flair from behind, but Flair moved and Edge knocked Lita off the apron. This distracted Edge enough for Flair to roll him up and hold the tights for the 1...2...3! Flair has retained with WWE Championship!!!

Show ends with Flair celebrating his title defence with the cheering crowd.

Finale

Overall, I thought this was a really good PPV. Not as good as Mania, but noone expected it to be. I think we saw the end of the Tag title feud and I wonder what Kane/Show will do now? I was happy with how the RVD/Masters match came out and I think I did as best I could. I was out of position a few times which is something I need to work on. Looking forward to Raw tomorrow night. With that, I will get some sleep and see you all at Raw!

WWE Raw-May 1, 2006

I arrived to the building about a half hour later than usual. I decided to stop off at a local ice-cream shop and have myself a dessert since it was so hot outside. Once inside the building, I met up with a couple of people I knew. I was told that Carlito had been sent over to Smackdown and that Raw would be sent over someone in return down the road. I also found out that Ric Flair had pulled his hamstring last night and would not be in action for at least 2 weeks. Kinda sucks that our WWE champion won't be wrestling, but it's Ric Flair, so I can overlook it.

I met with one of our writers and he handed me my script for tonights angle. Once again it will be featuring Victoria and Candice Michelle, can't go wrong there. I checked the chalkboard and found out I'd be referee'ing a dark match and I would be officiating the rematch between Kane/Show and 3 Minute Warning. Good stuff I guess. The dark match will feature Eugene and newly signed Developement talent Arch Kincaid. I saw his work when I worked in the New England area and I enjoyed it. Hopefully he gives management a good look tonight.

Eugene v. Arch Kincaid

-This was a fun match to ref. Kincaid, playing his intellectual gimmick, looked on in disgust against the fun-loving Eugene. Both gimmicks meshed well with the crowd really against Kincaid. As expected, Eugene picked up the "W" after hitting Kincaid with a Stunner. Good way to get the crowd into it and I had fun out there as well.

Raw Opening/Title Hunt Chaos Continues

The show opened up with Triple H making his way to the ring. He is dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, and got on the mic. HHH got on the mic to a ton of jeers and defended his loss last night by calling it a fluke win, and that even a blind squirel can find a nut once in a while. As he continued, Edge's music hit over the PA system. Edge came out onto the ramp with Lita and had a mic in hand.

Edge told Triple H that 2001 was over, and nobody wanted to hear a 20 minute Triple H promo anymore. Edge said that he had more important things to discuss, that being him getting screwed last night in his WWE title match, when clearly Ric Flair cheated to retain the title. HHH got ready to say something when suddenly John Cena's music hit over the PA and the crowd gave a loud pop.

Cena got on the mic and told both Edge and HHH to shut up and stop complaining. Cena made a few funny remarks about both guys, and told them to take their losses like men and stop boring the crowd. HHH got back on the mic and told Cena that 9 times out of 10, he would destroy Cena, and Cena got lucky last night. HHH then challenged Cena to a tag match tonight. HHH and Edge against Cena and anyone he could find, and with Flair on the shelf, that could be anyone. Cena agreed and the match was made for tonight.

Gregory Helms v. Chavo Guererro

This was a good filler match. Chavo has been getting a lot of wins underneath the radar, which might be building something good for him. He went over Helms in this bout after working him over and finishing him off with the Frog Splash. Helm got in a good amount of offence, but in the end, it wasen't enough. Chavo Wins.

Freaks unite?

Backstage we see Snitski taping up his wrists for his Hardcore title defence tonight, when suddenly Goldust sneaks up behind him and bites the air right near Snitski's ear. Snitski jumps up and seems heated, asking what Goldy wants. Dust tells Snitski that he liked getting "hardcore" with him last night, and that he enjoys a good beating. Snitski seems a bit weirded out. Goldust tells him that he has a spot in his heart as they are both perverted and sick individuals. Snitski asks what he means and Goldust tells him that Snitski has a foot fetish and enjoys kicking babies, and Goldust, well he's the most perverted and bizzarre individual in the WWE. Snitski smiles and shakes Goldusts' hand. Goldust goes for a hug, but Snitski stops him and tells him he has a match. Goldust seems pleased.

The good ref

-I was shown getting a cup of coffee when Victoria comes up and shoves me against the wall. I'm a pretty big guy, but I don't move. Victoria asks me what happened to me officiating the Candice's title match last night. I start to speak but Candice interupts. She tells Victoria that it isn't my fault, and that I have helped them in the past. Candice leans in like she is going for a kiss, but pulls back. Candice tells me to come see her and Victoria tonight in the hotel room to discuss "business" in the future. I agree and Victoria strokes my chest before leaving.

Trish Stratus v. Maria Kanellis

This was an absolute squash. Trish dominated this match and finished Maria off in 3:42 with a Stratus-Faction.

Snitski © v. Rob Conway (Hardcore Title)

This was a strong defence for Snitski. Good to show this Hardcore title is defended against both heels and faces and is open to anyone. Conway did a strong job selling for Snitski. A funny part during the finish of the match is Conway's sunglasses fell off. Snitski saw this and stomped on them. Conway froze and Snitski set him up for the pump-handle slam for the pinfall. Snitski is STILL Hardcore champion.

The former champs

Backstage we see Kane and Big Show. Show is leaving against the wall and Kane is sitting down. Both men look very upset as they prepare for their rematch.

3 Minute Warning © v. Kane/Big Show (WWE Tag Titles)

The crowd was hot for this match and I could feel there excitement from in the ring. Kane and Show got a loud pop as they came to the ring. 3MW came out to a ton of heat as the new champions. I called for the bell and Kane/Rosey started. The match went back and forth and I had a hard time controlling the action as both illegal men kept entering the ring. I finally lost control of the match late and chaos broke loose. All four men battled when Bischoff low-blowed Big Show from the apron. I of coarse didn't see this and Jamal kicked Show in the temple knocking him out of the ring. Kane was already down on the mat and Rosey hit a big splash while Jamal gave him a leg drop at the same time. Rosey made the pin and I counted the fall. 3 Minute Warning retained as I felt the heat from the crowd for not see'ing the interference. I quickly retreated to the back and allowed the crowd to continue to jeer.

The Masterpiece speaks.

Intercontinental Champion Chris Masters was backstage with Todd Grisham. Masters basically explained during this time that the Master-Lock has still yet to be broken, and that he was now 100% and ready to defend the IC title on a regular basis. He put himself over a little more and told RVD he was "Sorry" for getting DQ'ed last night. He jokingly adds that he must have "lost control" and didn't realize what he did was wrong. Masters smiles and the interview ends.

Angle rallies the Troops

Backstage we see Shelton Benjamin and Jay Lethal sitting on a bench. They are wearing matching red,white, and blue warm-ups. Angle comes in and introduces Jay Lethal to the crowd. He puts him over as being the most athletic and talented young wrestlers he was ever seen, and under Angle's wing, he is a future WWE Champion just like Shelton Benjamin is. Angle turns his attention to his team and fires them up for their match-up.

Team Angle (Benjamin/Lethal) v. Samoan Sensations

This was a solid tag match, with all four men showing a ton of athleticism. Neither team could seem to put the other away and finally, after being the longest match of the night, the bell sounded as Lethal had Siaki in a STF. The crowd seemed confused and Lethal celebrated thinking he made Siaki tap out. A voice came over the PA system and announced that the match had been ruled a DRAW after expiring the 20 minute time limit. Both teams looked heated as Angle complained to anyone who would listen.

Triple H/Edge v. John Cena/RVD

RVD turned out to be Cena's partner, much to the crowds' delight. This was a really good match and earned match of the night honors. After a good showing by all four guys, the finish saw HHH pin Cena after a facebuster/pedigree combination. The show came to a close as HHH looked down at Cena and laughed. RVD pushed HHH out of the way and checked on Cena as HHH soaked up the victory over his nemesis. King questions whether HHH was right about his comments on Cena tonight as the WWE logo flashes and the show ends.

Finale

Overall this was a good show. A lot of tag matches tonight. I believe the idea between Team Angle/Samoan Sensations going the limit was to put both teams over, which judging by the crowd seemed to do. The tag division seems to be shaping up. Rumor backstage tonight was that the King of the Ring will feature mostly upper to mid card guys, thus propelling one of them into the main event instead of it being another tourney featuring HHH/Cena/ect. Sounds good to me. On a final note, I felt a little emasculated being man-handled by Victoria, especially considering I'm a lot bigger than her, but for storyline purposes, I'll let it slide. I'm enjoying this storyline and I hope I am not taking up too much tv time. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next week.

Ive just sat here and read the entire diary and I gotta say I really enjoyed.

Such a completely original idea and it works very well.

Theres prob gonna be a few copycat ones coming up soon :P

Well done and keep up the good work, I know I'll definately be reading the rest and checking for updates

WWE Raw-May 7, 2006

We are just 2 weeks away from the King of the Ring return. I have been hearing a couple of rumors about who will be in the tournement and what will take place, but I think tonight, we will find out for sure what to expect. I was checking out some internet sites on my lap-top in my hotel last night. From what I read, a lot of people aren't taking too kindly to me getting tv time. Well, I can see how, since I am not a wrestler and all, they would be upset with me. I just hope they understand that I am just being used to help give WRESTLERS some tv time and keep things fresh. Plus, I've got a job to do damnit. lol.

Alright, well enough of that. Everything backstage seems to be going fine. From the chalkboard I can tell that I will be officiating a Women's match between Victoria and Torrie Wilson. I guess that means I should get my acting cap on, since I will be in an angle before-hand. Other than that, it looks like a good show and I hope you enjoy it.

Opening/Foley gives us the KOTR rundown

The show opens up with Foley's music hitting. A loud pop for the Hardcore Legend as he climbs into the ring and gets on the mic. Foley cracks a few jokes before getting down to business. Foley announces that with the return of the KOTR/MITB concept, he has added something in it to make it more exciting. Foley claims that instead of see'ing another tournement involving top-tier guys like Cena/HHH, ect. The King of the Ring will now embrace the past, and will be a launching pad to stardom for some of the guys lost in the shuffle, or just haven't gotten an oppertunity. Foley announces that there will be a couple of qualifying matches tonight for some of the wrestlers. Also, since Edge was last years MITB winner, he will automatically be in the tournement to defend his crown.

Chavo Guerrero v. Val Venis (KOTR Qualifier)

This was a better match than I expected. Both guys have good chemistry and gave us a nice match, although a bit short. Chavo picked up the win, and a birth in the KOTR tournement by defeating Val with the Frog Splash.

Egomaniacs UNITE!

Backstage we see Rob Conway trying to flirt with some girls backstage. Suddenly Gregory Helms comes into the picture and interupts. Helms tells Conway that they haven't been getting their rightful oppertunity on Raw. Helms suggests that they team up and take over the Tag Division, since they are both former Tag Champions, and that together, Foley couldn't hide their awesome talent. Conway agrees and they go off to Foley's office to get a match.

RVD v. Jay Lethal (KOTR Qualifier)

This was an incredible match. Both men are very fast and very innovative. Some of the moves they pulled in this bout I didn't even knew existed. Very impressed by both men and I hope I have the privilege of officiating a match with these guys in it soon. RVD won this contest with his version of the Frog Splash. Seems like a good night for that move. RVD is in the tourney.

The Game is Down

Backstage we see Triple H. HHH has a patch over his eye looking very much like a pirate. John Cena runs into him and asks "Captain Hook Nose" what is up. HHH laughs sarcastically and tells Cena that he knows that they were scheduled to comepete tonight, but he must have gotten some glass in his eye or something and has been given the night off. Cena laughs and thanks HHH for the night off as well. HHH stops him and tells Cena that he managed to get a hold of Vince McMahon, and Vince has allowed HHH to pick an opponent for Cena tonight. Cena tells HHH that he is cool with that, and to bring the biggest, baddest guy he can find. HHH assures him he has an opponent in mind.

Gregory Helms/Rob Conway v. Kane/Big Show

Not a very impressive debut for the "Egomaniacs" as Foley's pick for opponents was a tough challenge. Basically a squash match for Kane/Show as they run through the newly formed team. Kane makes the pinfall after two double chokeslams.

Victoria and I discuss...

Backstage I am sitting in a chair watching the moniter when Victoria comes up from behind and starts massaging my shoulders. Finally, Victoria makes her way in front of me. She tells me that earlier today, she and Candice had a "falling out" with Torrie. I tell her I am sorry to hear that. Victoria responds by telling me that I am the ref for their match tonight. I nod my head. Victoria then tells me that she wants to teach Torrie an important lesson, and asks if I could help her. I nod my head and tell her I think we could work something out. The camera fades away.

Snitski v. Trevor Murdoch (Hardcore/KOTR Qualifier)

This was a pretty stiff match with both men working that kind of style. Much was on the line as the Hardcore title AND a KOTR birth were at stake. Snitski once again rose to the situation and retain the title and got himself into the tourney with a victory via a chairshot to the back of the head. Snitski is in KOTR.

Victoria v. Torrie Wilson

I could tell as soon as I got out there that the fans weren't into this match very much. I can't blame them since Torrie is no wrestler, but the match was going to happen nonetheless. Victoria gave Torrie a pretty good beatdown. Finally, toward the end of the match, Victoria decided she needed some assistance. Victoria went outside and grabbed a kendo stick from ringside. I suddenly dropped to the mat and acted like a fainted. Victoria nailed Torrie a couple of times before finally throwing the stick out of the ring. I suddenly popped up miraculously and made the pinfall. Victoria was our winner.

Backstage...

Backstage we see Ashley and Trish sneaking into the Diva's dressing room. Trish grabs Victoria's gym bag and gives it to Ashley. Ashley runs over and puts the bag in Mickie's locker. Before they leave, Ashley takes out Victoria's towel and leaves. Obviously setting up Mickie for a confrontation with Victoria.

Edge v. Shawn Micheals

This was the match of the night. It is great how well these two work with eachother. Wish I could see more of this as both guys told a great story in the ring. The match went into the 15 minute area when suddenly Ric Flair hopped over the barricade and attacked Edge. Edge ran out of the ring and headed to the back. The ref called for the bell as Flair taunted Edge to come back to the ring. Edge wins by DQ.

John Cena v. 3 Minute Warning (Handicap)

Turns out Cena didn't have just one, but 2 opponents to replace HHH. Those two opponents being the World Tag Team champions. This was a true superman story as Cena fought both men off and came back to win the match, after FU'ing both men. The crowd ate this up as Cena was cheered after the match.

Finale

Overall I thought this was a good show. My skit was short and sweet and I think a lot of storylines were both progressed and started tonight. I didn't care for the main event much, but the Cena fans loved it. With that said, I'll see you guys next week.

I like the way that you are not rushing "your" storyline.

You could have the other ref's begin to question your relationship with these women. You could also be "reassigned" to another match instead of a wonen's match. but the ref in the match goes down and you come out as the replacement ref, making a questionable call (eg DQ or fast count)

Also I love the storyline with Ric Flair. Not having him wrestle as much seems to add to the realism of his angle. I'm not sure his reign can last much longer, or he will look a little out of place. But you could make a lot of it (do a celebration etc), and then assign someone who Flair wants to face...a worthy contender who could capture the title, and Flair would not want revenge.

Raw-May 14th 2006

Hey everyone, this is the final Raw before the King of the Ring. Tonights show should be good. The KOTR bracket will be filled tonight as well as some other really good matches. I got a message on my cell telling me to take my time coming to the arena because of the bad weather and that I didn't need to film a skit tonight. When I arrived backstage, about 3/4 of the staff and roster was there. Word going around the back was that the thunderstorm may affect the attendance but I am sure we would bring them in. I didn't check the board because I had spoken earlier in the day with Micheal Hayes who informed me of my involvement tonight. Well enjoy the show.

Cena/HHH confirmed

The show opens with John Cena coming out to a loud pop. Cena gets on the mic and talks about how he overcame Triple H's plan last week by defeating the World Tag Team Champions in a handicap match, and that the blood feud between the two of them needed to climax. HHH then came out in a nice suit and took the mic. HHH told Cena that he has overcame his eye injury, and that after looking over the card, it doesn't seem right that the King of Kings is not on an event called the "King of the Ring." Cena agrees and then tells HHH that everyone knows how "great" he is in the ring, since we are reminded every week, but this feud is something that can't be settled in the ring. Cena challenges Triple H to a Last Man Standing match. HHH is caught off guard, but tells Cena he is on for KOTR and that he will show Cena once and for all, that he is "Just that damn Good". The match has been made.

Lance Cade v. Matt Striker (KOTR Qualifier)

This wasen't a very good match. Striker and Cade just didn't seem to have "it" to make this a special bout. The finish of the match saw Cade nail Striker with a flying elbow drop ala Randy Savage to score the pinfall. Lance Cade is now in the KOTR tournement.

WWE Unlimited

We cut to some Unlimited footage from last week. We see Victoria return from her match against Torrie and doesn't see her gym bag and belongings. Mickie comes into the room at this time and goes to her locker. Mickie picks up Victoria's things that were planted there by Trish/Ashley and before she can say anything, Victoria confronts her and yells at Mickie for "stealing" her stuff. Mickie tries to explain but Victoria will have none of it. A match is made for next week (tonight) between the two as Mickie looks angry. Trish is shown in the background laughing.

Prematch: Victoria v. Mickie James

I am in the ring as the video ends with my ref uniform on when suddenly Mick Foley's music hits over the PA system and the Raw GM makes his way out onto the ramp to a loud pop. Foley gets on the mic and tells me that he is aware of my involvement with Victoria and that I will NOT be officiating their match tonight. Foley sends me to the back as I try to appeal and Chad Patten makes his way out to take my place.

Victoria v. Mickie James (Non-Title)

I watched this match from the guerrilla area waiting for my cue. The match itself was pretty good and the crowd was interested for the most part. Finally, Chad went down after a missed Spin-kick from Mickie. I started sprinting towards the ring as Victoria rolled up a concerned Mickie James. I slid into the ring and made the fastest 3 count I could. The crowd seemed pretty hot as I raised Victoria's hand in victory and we made our way up the ramp.

Eugene v. Rob Conway (KOTR Qualifier)

I expected better out of these two. Eugene played up his gimmick and well, didn't do much else. Conway did an alright job and picked up a berth in the KOTR by rolling Eugene up and holding the ropes for leverage. Rob Conway is in the King of the Ring.

Shelton Benjamin v. Sonny Siaki (KOTR Qualifier)

This was the RVD/Lethal match of last week. These two guys had wonderful chemistry and showed off their amazing athleticism. This would have been a great PPV match and left me wanting more. The finish of the match saw Benjamin catch Siaki with the T-Bone suplex and scored himself a clean victory. Shelton Benjamin is in the King of the Ring.

RVD will be King!

RVD is shown backstage and is conducting this interview without an announcer. This reminded me of the old-school Ultimate Warrior or Mr.Perfect interviews where they would talk with nothing but their logo in the background. Anyway, RVD talked about how his life has been about quests. His quest to the top of ECW, his quest to the WWE, his quest from rehabbing his injury, and now his quest to show everyone the REAL RVD. RVD tells us that he has had a lot of titles thrown his way. Mr. Monday Night, Mr. Thursday Night, Mr. Pay-Per-View, and after this Sunday...Mr. Money in the Bank.

John Cena v. Kurt Angle

I've seen better between these two, but anytime they are in the ring together, you really can't complain. This was a solid match with a lot of momentum swings. Finally late in the match, Triple H's music hit. Cena dropped Angle from the FU position and prepared to fight. Angle took this oppertunity to sneak up behind Cena and nail him with an Angle-Slam to score the victory. Kurt Angle is our winner.

Chris Masters v. Viscera (KOTR Qualifier)

This match was tough to watch. The crowd really wasen't behind either man and Viscera did a terrible job selling for Masters, who was obviously suppose to look good against the big man. Eventually, Masters locked Big Vis in the Masterlock and that was that. Chris Masters is in the King of the Ring.

Lance Cade to be King?

Backstage we see Lance Cade walking around the back after his victory. Suddenly Shawn Micheals playfully "attacks" Cade and tells him how this is a HUGE oppertunity this Sunday. HBK tells Cade that he has all the tool to make Sunday his night and basically fires Cade up for the KOTR this Sunday. Cade seems confident with HBK by his side.

HHH/Edge v. Kane/Big Show

This was the main event and a good one at that. Edge and HHH do a good job teaming together in my opinion. The match was a back and forth battle with the crowd really behind Kane/Show. During the match, John Cena jumped the barricade. This distracted HHH who told Cena to "bring it" into the ring. Cena smiled and shook his head. HHH turned around and Big Show slapped his big paw on HHH's throat and chokeslammed him. Show made the cover and the 3 count winning the bout. After the match, Styles put over how HHH and Cena screwed eachother over tonight and that emotion will be running high this Sunday night. With that, the show went off the air.

Finale

Overall, I am not that confident going into the PPV this Sunday. Whether it was the smaller crowd or a lot of the mid-card guys in action, but it just didn't have the feel of a great show. However, I am excited about the KOTR this Sunday and I am sure it will be great. I was also pleased with my angle tonight and thought it was very clever. See you Sunday for the King of the Ring!!

Raw Presents: King of the Ring

Sunday, May 20th 2006

Live and only on PPV

KOTR Bracket

-Shelton Benjamin v. Lance Cade

-Chris Masters v. Edge

-Chavo Guerrero v. Snitski

-RVD v. Rob Conway

KOTR Semi-Finals

KOTR Finals! (Winner gets Year-Long MITB)

Triple H v. John Cena (Last Man Standing)

WWE King of the Ring!!!

May 20th 2006

I arrived at the building a bit late and as I pulled up a saw a ton of fans waiting outside the area to catch the superstars as they go in. When my door opened I heard a couple of let down sighs. Guess I am no Triple H after all. lol. One guy did yell out something about me banging Victoria. Drunks! Anyway I went inside and checked out the board right away. I will be officiating RVD against Conway and one of the Semi-Final bouts. Two matches and no women involved. Looks like a clean night for me. A lot of rumors were going around that the buyrates might not be as strong tonight since a lot of mid-card guys (Conway, Chavo, ect.) are on the card and people like Flair, HBK, and Big Show are sitting out. I think it is a nice bit of fresh air and gives these guys nice exposure which I am pretty sure Vince and Co. are going for. HHH and Cena should take the house down since I am told this is the blow-off match of their feud. Anyway, let's get the night started.

Opening

Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler welcome everyone to the show after a huge pyro display. The stage is decorated much like the Royal Rumble was, with jesters opening the entrance doors and the "Royal" feel. Good to see Vince get his dollars worth.

Chris Masters v. Edge (KOTR Quarterfinal)

This was pretty quick and not that great of a match. The crowd was behind Edge since he is the bigger star and maybe 2 people thought Masters had a shot at winning. Edge won the match at 9:21 with a spear.

Shelton Benjamin v. Lance Cade (KOTR Quarterfinal)

This was a good match with a bit of a backstory since both men have alligences and are indirectly feuding. Shelton was impressive with his fast paced technical style. Cade did a nice job keeping pace and looked sharp. The problem I see with Cade is that he is a bit generic (lack of a real gimmick) and seems to only be important because of HBK. Anyway, Benjamin won with a nasty Enziguri that "knocked out" Lance Cade. After the match EMT's attended to Cade who seemed to be unconscious.

Shelton Benjamin will face Edge in the Semi-Finals

Next Month on PPV...

A commercial plays featuring several WWE superstars giving the names of their biggest rivals. A voice over then asks "What is the common trend?" "BAD BLOOD!" We then see the Bad Blood logo and we are told that the WWE's next Raw PPV will be Bad Blood on June 18th.

Chavo Guerrero v. Snitski (KOTR Quarter-Final)

This was another good match between these two. Chavo knows how to make himself looks strong, but also make Snitski look like a monster. After spilling to the outside, Snitski whipped Chavo into the barricade which seemed to take the wind out of Chavo's sails. The finish saw Snitski move out of the way of the Frog Splash and cover Chavo for the win. After the match, Snitski picked Chavo up and nailed him with a Pump-Handle Slam for good measure.

RVD v. Rob Conway (KOTR Quarter-Final)

Unlike the last two matches, the crowd was pretty sure RVD was going to win and let us know it. For the first time ever, I heard RVD get a "boring" chant. I could tell this upset RVD who wanted to make the match move faster. I continued to tell RVD to slow the pace since we had to kill 10 minutes out here. RVD finished Conway off with a 5 Star Frog Splash at 9:49 to move on in the tourney.

Rob Van Dam will take on Snitski in the Semi-Finals

Ric Flair gives his thoughts

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman caught up with WWE Champion Ric Flair. The Coach asked Flair what his thoughts were on the tournement so far and the possibility that the winner could use his "Money in the Bank" as early as tonight. Flair told Coach that it didn't matter who had it or when they wanted to use it, because the Nature Boy is ready. Flair went on to talk about how the business has changed and back in his time, the only "MITB" was his ability to sell-out every arena in the country. Coach asked Flair who is pick to win it all was. Flair thought for a minute and gave his blessing to Shelton Benjamin, but said he hoped Edge won so he could knock some respect into him once and for all.

Snitski v. Rob Van Dam (KOTR Semi-Finals)

Styles put over how RVD basically beat Snitski for the Hardcore title at Wrestlemania, but walked out on the match before making the pin. Snitski came out looking fierce and ready to tear RVD's head off. RVD came out looking confident as the crowd was really behind him. The match itself was a very good bout with the story being RVD's speed against Snitski's power. After a couple of near-falls for Snitski, RVD battled back and took control. He never lost control after that and soon he nailed Snitski with a Frog Splash. RVD teased walking out again, but quickly made the pin to score the victory. RVD is in the finals!

Edge v. Shelton Benjamin (KOTR Semi-Finals)

Halfway through the match, I thought this was the Finals. Both men worked extremely hard and it payed off as the fans really got connected in to the bout. Both men were working as heels but the reaction was loud nonetheless as the crowd knew one of these two would move on to face their beloved RVD. Benjamin looked better than he had in months and proved that he was main-event material...just not tonight. After 16 minutes of great wrestling, Edge nailed Benjamin with a spear and locked him in the reverse sharpshooter (Edgeacution?) forcing Benjamin to tap out and leaving Edge with a blood thirsty look in his eye. It was a pleasure to officiate this bout and Edge was over bigtime as a heel tonight.

Graphic comes up reminding us it is now Edge v. RVD for the MITB/KOTR title

Hype Video

A video is shown walking us through the rivalry between John Cena and Triple H. A really well produced video which made me excited to see the match. So excited infact, that I skipped the shower and joined Gregory Helms, Big Show, Kane, and Eugene at a near-by moniter.

John Cena v. Triple H (Last Man Standing)

If people were questioning the PPV, this gave them their $40 worth. Triple H always ends his rivalries with a huge match and Cena gave him just that. Both men took this all over the arena. HHH and Cena both bled and honestly, what good is a big match without blood? After battling into the crowd, HHH and Cena finally made it back to the ring. HHH gave Cena stungun into the ropes and then nailed him with a Pedigree. This looked all but over as HHH confidently stayed in the corner as the ref counted Cena out. At 9 1/2 a dazed and bloodied Cena got to his feet. Like a scene out of Rocky, HHH looked defeated as he had just taken his best shot at Cena. Cena looked like he was out of his feet but as HHH came closer, Cena nailed him with an FU. Wasting no time, Cena grabbed HHH and dragged him out of the ring. Cena picked HHH up and gave him a second FU through the announcers table. Cena then collapsed to the floor but got up at 8. HHH was not as lucky and was counted out. Cena was the winner of Last Man Standing! What a match!

Rob Van Dam v. Edge (KOTR/MITB)

After a bit of a rest, both men came out looking tired. RVD's hair was a mess and Edge was holding his side after his battle with Shelton. The crowd was 95%-5% in with everyone and their grandma in favor of RVD. Styles put over how Edge could become a 2 time MITB winner and 2 time King of the Ring after ousting Kurt Angle in the 2001 KOTR tournement. The match was very well planned out and both men "sold" their fatigue, even though I am sure they were very tired in reality as well. RVD kicked out of a weak-looking spear from Edge and battled his way back. Edge tried every trick in the book to out this one away. Finally Edge brought in a steel chair. After fighting with referee Tim White, RVD kicked the chair into Edge's face (Van-Daminator) knocking Edge out. RVD made the cover and Tim White made the pinfall. RVD had become King of the Ring after a great bout. RVD now has a gauranteed title shot anytime between now and May 2007. RVD celebrated as the crowd went wild and confetti rained down. Lita helped Edge to his feet and walked him to the back as RVD continued to celebrate.

Finale

The PPV started off kinda slow but the last 3 matches were well worth the money. I suggest you pick this up on DVD when it comes out for Cena/HHH alone. It felt weird to just ref tonight and call it down the middle. I kinda miss the storyline part which has made my job a little more fun lately. Anyway it was still great to just be a regular ref again. With that said, I hope you enjoyed the show and I will see ya tommorrow night for Raw!

WWE Raw-May 21, 2006

Talk about bad luck! 2 nights ago while we were on the road, Chad Patton and I stopped off at a Chinese resteraunt about a half hour away from the city we were doing a house-show in tommorrow. I guess the chicken must have been hanging around or something but last- night I was puking my guts up. I called Vince to let him know my situation and he assured me that everything would be fine and that I would go back on the road Wednesday if I was up to it. He told me that it was good timing considering they wouldn't have been able to squeeze my storyline in this week. He told me to get better and I watched the show from my hotel room. Here is what went down...

Opening/Edge speaks!

Man that video package looks good. Nice work production! Anyway, Edge came out to a ton of heat and got on the mic. He told the crowd that he was screwed by Tim White at KOTR and that he should once again be Mr.Money in the Bank, not RVD. With that, RVD's music hit and the 2006 KOTR came out to a huge pop. RVD told Edge that he won the match fair and square and that if he had a beef with that, they could settle it in the ring tonight. Edge told RVD he was on and that tonight he would get what was coming to him. Nice segment to open the show I thought.

Egomaniacs (Conway/Helms) v. Samoan Sensations (Siaki/Snuka Jr.)

This was a decent opening bout. Conway and Helms came out in matching attire to confirm that they are now a team. Siaki and Snuka made a lot of tags and did some real nice tag team work. Glad to see the division get back on its feet. The finish saw Snuka hit a Superfly Splash on Conway for the win.

Snitski v. Eugene v. Goldust v. Viscera (Hardcore Title)

This was good for a while. Pretty chaotic with bodies and weapons flying around. Viscera was eliminated first by Eugene hitting a stunner. Snitski and Goldust pounded Eugene around with Snitski powerbombing Eugene through a table. Now down to the final 2, Goldust smiled and laid down for Snitski. Snitski looked confused but made the pin. After the match, Goldust crawled out of the ring on all fours and stared at Snitski from the ramp.

HHH gives advise

Backstage RVD is shown stretching for his match with Edge later tonight when Triple H comes up. HHH sits on one of RVD's 2 chairs he has set up. HHH gives RVD his congratulations for winning the KOTR and MITB all in 1 night. HHH then tells RVD that he has a target on his chest now and that he better stay out of his way because the WWE title is his. RVD nods his head and then tells HHH he caught a tough break LOSING last night to John Cena. HHH gets upset and storms off.

What the...?

Backstage we see Edge trying to get into his locker room but the door seems stuck. He gives a shoulder-butt to the door and it opens up. Inside Edge see's Snitski giving Lita a foot massage. Edge asks Lita what was going on. Lita tells Edge that Snitski has finally starting to reach his potential is proving to be a dominant force on Raw, a dominant force they could use to Edge's advantage. Lita will now be managing Snitski and Edge. Edge likes the idea and welcomes Snitski aboard but Snitski seems to be in a trance with Lita's feet. Edge seems weirded out and tells Lita he is going to get some fresh air before his match.

Kane v. Shelton Benjamin

This was a good match. Kane hit a lot of power moves and stayed in control for most of the match but Benjamin stayed out of serious trouble. The finish of the match saw Benjamin nail Kane with his spin-kick and scoring the quick pin as Kane kicked out just after the 3 count was made.

Backstage challenge

Backstage we see Kurt Angle talking with Jay Lethal. Suddenly Shawn Micheals comes into the picture. Angle is all smiles and asks Shawn what he wants. HBK tells Kurt that he is tired of the war between them. They've shared wins and have taken eachother to the limit, but Shawn tells Kurt that it is time to find out who the very best is. Shawn challenges Kurt Angle to a 3 stages of hell match at Bad Blood. Kurt tells Shawn that he loves the idea and puts his hand out. HBK shakes it and the two look eachother dead in the eye. Kurt tells Shawn he will see him at Bad Blood. I guess the stipulations will be named later?

Yet another deal is struck!

We cut to the inside of the diva's dressing room. Mickie James is putting on make-up when Torrie comes into the room. Torrie says hello to Mickie and then begins to speak. Torrie tells Mickie that she has watched Trish and Ashley make a fool of her week in and week out and that after her falling out with Candice and Victoria she has no one to watch her back either. Torrie offers Mickie a deal. If Mickie helps her against Victoria, Torrie will help her against Mickie. Mickie seems a bit hesitant and tells Torrie that since what Trish did to her, she has a hard time trusting people and that she will sleep on it.

Trish Stratus v. Aimee Golden

Aimee is build as being the East Coast Women's champion and is getting a shot at former Women's champion Trish Stratus. Pretty decent match with Trish finally putting Aimee down with a Stratusfaction. Ashley celebrates with Trish as Aimee tries to get her head back on straight.

Cena spots Celebs

Next, John Cena came out. Cena began cutting a promo about how he beat HHH last night in a Last Man Standing match ending their bitter feud when suddenly Cena spots popular boxer Aturro Gatti at ringside. Cena shakes Gatti's hand and introduces him to the crowd. He gets a loud pop. Cena begins talking again when he stops and walks to the other side of the arena. Cena introduces Will Smith who is in attendance with one of his sons. Smith gets a HUGE pop. Cena says what a great night it is to be in Miami and pretty much ends it there. Nice cameos to give WWE some publicity.

Edge v. RVD (Rematch)

This was good almost all the way through. These guys look to be heading into a feud and it should be good if they are allowed to showcase their talents. The ending was a bit overbooked but the fans loved it. About 17 minutes in, HHH comes out and watches at ringside. After grabbing RVD's leg and almost tripping him, RVD has had enough and dives out of the ring hitting HHH. HHH and RVD fight when suddenly Ric Flair runs down the aisle and attacks Edge. All four men begin to fight when SNITSKI runs down and attacks Flair. Snitski and Edge begin to work over Flair when JOHN CENA comes out and evens the odds once again. HHH and RVD battle on the top of the ramp as the chaos continues and the show comes to a close. The match is ruled a No Contest.

Finale

This was my first time watching Raw on a tv set in a long time and it was very enjoyable. Production does a great job and the action looks crisp. I'm going to get some sleep so thanks for reading and I will be back on the road in a couple of days. See you at Raw next week.

Raw-May 28, 2006

Hey everyone. I am feeling much better than last time we met. I rejoined the crew on Thursday at a House-Show in Alabama and officiated a really good RVD/HHH match. If that match goes to PPV it won't disappoint. Tonight we are in Pennslyvania, the backyard of ol' ECW and should be a fun night. For those who love my acting, I will be in a skit tonight and according to the trusty chalkboard I will be officiating 2 count em 2 matches. With that said, enjoy the show.

Chaos Continues

The show opens up with all 6 members of last weeks chaotic main event inside Raw GM Mick Foley's office. The heels (HHH/Edge/Snitski) are convienently on one side and the faces (Cena/RVD/Flair) are on the other side of Foley. Everyone is talking at once and it is known that the score needs to be settled. Foley tells everyone that it will be settled soon. This doesn't make anyone happy.

Team Angle v. Samoan Sensations (#1 Contenders Match)

This was a match for the #1 contendership to the tag team titles, currently held by 3 Minute Warning. This was a good match, but I think these guys are capable of better. Jay Lethal and Jimmy Snuka Jr. engaged in some really impressive ring work which seemed to get them over with the fans. The finish of the match saw Lethal and Benjamin working over Siaki on the outside when Snuka hit a suicide dive from the ring to the outside on all 3 men. This resulted in a double count-out as no one was able to answer the 10 count.

Backstage!!!

Backstage I was getting dressed as usual when referee Tim White comes into the room. I greet him and he gets in my face. White tells me that he has been an official for 9 years and he has never seen anyone as corrupt and as low moral standing as me. White continues to berate me, telling me how I am a disgrace. I finally back in White's face. I smirk and tell him that he is jealous and walk away. Close up of Tim White shaking his head in disgust ends the segment.

Lita/Snitski interview

Backstage WWE announcer Todd Grisham is shown with Lita and WWE Hardcore champion Snitski. Lita does almost all the talking and tells us that John Cena made a big mistake sticking his nose where it didn't belong last week and that he will be made an example of by Snitski, who under Lita, will be the dominant force in WWE. Lita then mentions that tonight, Snitski meets a bitter rival of his, Kane for his Hardcore title. A belt he has held for 4 monthes, defending it every week against all comers, and tonight, Kane will join the list of his victims.

John Cena v. Jamal

Basically a showcase for John Cena. I didn't do much out there besides break a couple of chokes from Jamal. The crowd was WAY into Cena, with a couple of scattered boo's. Cena picks up the win with an FU to Jamal at around 8 minutes.

3 Stages of Hell are announced

Backstage we see Shawn Micheals and Kurt Angle inside Raw GM Mick Foley's office. Foley is standing in between the two and announces that right now, both men will get a chance to name a stipulation for 3 stages of Hell at Bad Blood and the winner of a coin toss will get to name the 3rd and final match. Shawn Micheals starts off and tells Kurt that he wants him in an old fashion CAGE MATCH so noone can get involved. Kurt tells Shawn he loves it, but he is going to go a little closer to home. The second match will be an "I Quit" match. Foley gets in between and tosses a quarter in the air. Heads is Angle, Tails is HBK. It is Tails. HBK is happy about this and tells Kurt that the 3rd and final match will be...A Ladder Match! Angle nods and the match is set for Bad Blood.

Goldust is upset

Backstage we see Snitski by himself drinking water when Goldust comes up from behind and slaps him on the rear. Goldust calls Snitski a "Bad Boy" and that he is disappointed that he joined Lita instead of Goldust. Snitski tells Goldust to get away from him and that he is not just a freak, he's out of his mind. Snitski storms off.

Chris Masters v. Big Show (IC Title)

This was an ok match. Masters and Show went back and forth and this was the first Masters match where he looked pretty weak in comparison. The finish saw Masters, who couldn't lock Show in the MasterLock get frustrated and Low-Blow him getting himself DQ'ed. Styles questions whether the MasterLock is still effective as Show looks angry.

Snitski © v. Kane (Hardcore Title)

This was a really good brawling match and one of the better matches these two have competed in. During the match, Cena comes out and levels Snitski with a chain. Kane makes the cover and he is our NEW Hardcore champion, ending Snitski's streak of title defenses. Cena laughs in Lita's face as Snitski is KO'ed.

Backstage

Mickie James is walking toward the curtain with Torrie Wilson and it appears to be confirmed that they are now watching eachothers backs.

Mickie James/Torrie Wilson v. Trish Stratus/Ashley Massaro

I knew this would be a mix of good and bad talent but by showcasing Trish and Mickie, the match wasen't that bad. Ashley showed good improvement as well, but Torrie is pretty terrible. The finish of the match saw me get involved. Torrie was taken out earlier and it was Mickie and Trish inside the ring. Mickie was backing up when suddenly a moved and "accidentally" elbowed Mickie in the head. Mickie fell forward and into a Chick Kick from Trish. I quickly made the pin and Trish/Ashley were our winners. After the match, Trish and Ashley both shook my hand as I quickly left.

HHH v. RVD

This was a really good match, just like on the house-show circuit, and was very similar to the one I officiated on Thursday. The crowd was really into it and were heavily in RVD's favor. The finish saw HHH roll RVD up and used his feet on the ropes to get the leverage he needed to win. HHH is our winner.

FINALE

Not much to say. I had fun and was a good night of wrestling. Hope you all enjoyed it and I will see you next week as we get closer and closer to Bad Blood!

WWE Raw-June 5, 2006

I arrived to the building and it was a beautiful day outside. On Saturday, I had dinner with Victoria after a house-show and we discussed the future of our storyline, which from what we have been told would be wrapping up in a few weeks. She is a really nice person and was a fun night. Anyway, I recieved my script for tonight and made my way around backstage talking to a couple of people. I have heard that a bunch of development talent will either be brought up or released since the camp down there is really getting big. Should be good to see some fresh faces. I see one today, but I won't ruin the surprise on you guys. I will only be officiating 1 match tonight so enjoy the show.

Foley makes announcement/Opening

The show opens in GM Mick Foley's office yet again this week. Foley is sitting at his desk with his feet up, and then tries to get very professional as the camera zooms in. Basically Foley tells us that he made a promise last week that the bad blood between 6 WWE superstars would be settled. Well, Foley admits that he can't guarentee that, but he did make a 3 on 3 match tonight in the main event. HHH/Edge/Snitski v. Cena/Flair/RVD.

Matt Striker v. Eugene

This was a filler match and gave both guys some exposure. Eugene gets a usual small pop and Striker gets next to no reaction. Eugene picks up the much needed win after a Rock Bottom to Striker.

Another Announcement/Split

We see Mick Foley walking around backstage and bumps into Big Show and Kane. Show shakes Foley's hand and asks him "what's up?" Foley announces that at Bad Blood it will be 3 Minute Warning v. Team Angle v. Samoan Sensations v. Kane/Big Show for the World Tag Team Championships. Show stops Foley and tells him that they appreciate the offer, but as of now, both Kane and himself are going to pursue other interests and officially withdraw themselves for the match. Foley tells them that he is cool with that and walks away. Kane tells Show he'll see him later and the two highfive.

Kane © v. Trevor Murdoch (Hardcore Title)

Nothing more than a brawl. Murdoch definatly needs something to do and I hate to see my buddy jobbed out like this. Kane wins with a chokeslam to make his first successful title defence.

Goldy speaks with Snitski

Snitski is fixing his goatee when Goldust pops up from behind him. Snitski turns around and asks Goldust what he wants and reminds him that he was told last week to get out of his face. Goldust tells Snitski that he is going to do him a favor and that is from today on, he is making a vow to get Snitski's Hardcore title back. Snitski tells Goldust next time he see's him he is going to break his neck. Goldust smiles and tells Snitski that he likes it when he talks dirty. Goldust leaves the room and Snitski goes back to playing with his facial hair.

Victoria explains the future

I walk into the referee's dressing room and am startled when Victoria is already in there. Victoria tells me that tonight is a big night and is her chance to once again become WWE Women's champion. I assure Victoria that tonight, she will get what is rightfully her's as the scene comes to an end.

Mickie James © v. Trish Stratus v. Victoria (Women's Title)

This was a fun match to officiate with 3 of the top women talent in the US involved. The crowd was surprisingly hot for this match and with the end of the Trish/Mickie feud coming soon there is no telling where the direction of the division will go. After about 9 minutes of action (which is considered a long time by the company for women's matches) comes to a close. Prior to the finish, I had done several things to get Victoria closer to the title, but none of them seemed to work. Finally, after hitting Victoria with a "Chick Kick" Trish backed into a school-boy (or girl) from Mickie and I hesitently counted the 3, although I didn't see that Trish had her shoulder up as shown on the replay. After the match, Mickie celebrated while Trish and Victoria both gave me "death looks"

Val/Viscera v. Samoan Sensations

Nice showcase match for SS. This team is getting a nice chance to shine and seem to be making the most of it. Viscera seemed to be off tonight and did very little to make either Snuka Jr. or Siaki look good, although that is what he was out there for. Siaki made the pin after Val missed a Money Shot and Viscera couldn't get into the ring on time.

Student of the Game

Backstage we see Kurt Angle, who is surrounded by Shelton Benjamin and Jay Lethal. Kurt is sitting on a couch and is watching tape of Shawn Micheals. The match he is watching is of HBK and HHH from Bad Blood 2004. Kurt is pointing something out to Lethal who nods in agreement. The camera cuts away as our commentators hype the 3 stages of hell match between the two at Bad Blood 2006.

Ashley confronts Torrie

Torrie is walking toward her car when suddenly Ashley stops her in the parking lot. Ashley tells Torrie she understands that Torrie has a deal with Mickie and warns her that Trish doesn't care about Victoria, but is she gets involved in their battle with Mickie, she will be sent packing for good. Ashley shoves Torrie knocking her on the ground and walks away. Torrie seems angry.

Edge on the phone

Backstage we see Edge in the corner of the building by himself. He is talking on his cell phone as Styles wonders who he is talking to.

HHH/Snitski/Edge v. Cena/Flair/RVD (6 Man Tag)

The crowd is really psyched for this match and give all the heels a ton of heat while showering the faces with pops. Flair got the loudest of them all and plenty of "whooo's" were heard echo'ing through the building. The match itself was good with all the feuding participants getting some action in with their rivals. Flair basically turned Edge's chest into dog meat with about 15 chops. The finish of the match saw RVD knock HHH to the mat and prepared for a 5 star frog splash when suddenly an unknown man (CM Punk to you indy fans) runs down the aisle and knocks RVD off. Edge spears RVD and HHH makes the cover as he is chased off by Cena and Flair. After the match Edge seems very happy as the heels celebrate while the faces check on RVD. Most of the crowd doesn't know who Punk is but about 30% of the arena who does seems hyped.

Finale

Pretty exciting show. I think my angle will get a little more interesting next week. How quickly time flies since next week is the last show before Bad Blood. A lot still needs to be covered and I think Vince & Co. should back some of these PPV's off a bit. CM Punk debuted tonight as you all saw. I don't know anything about him really and don't know if he'll be using his indy gimmick but I hear good things and from the looks of things, it appears as though he will be joining Edge who appears to be building a stable along with Lita and Snitski. See ya next week!

OOC: To any CM Punk fans, I have limited knowlege on him so I will be portraying him in a light that may or may not be different that that of his real life stuff. Hope you understand and enjoy anyways. THANKS!

WWE Raw- June 12, 2006

This was a great week of relaxation. We were off the road from Friday until today. I decided to go home and visit with friends and family since I only communicate with my loved one's through e-mail and 1 phonecall a day. I can see the stress my job is putting on my relationship with my longtime girlfriend but it was nice to spend time together which boosted things up a bit. It has been a couple of years since I lost my father, but I could see what having nobody around was doing to my mother. These kinds of things made me wonder about being on the road so much, maybe in a couple of years I can hang up the zebra shirt and find something else. We all joked about my angles on tv and I mentioned how great or how bad the cities we have been to are and overall just caught up on things.

Sunday night I got a call from my buddy Chad Patton. We spoke about the business and our days off. Chad reminded me that in a couple of weeks we would be heading over to England to do a couple of shows. Man, I hate thay planeride.

I felt better than I had in a while when we all arrived today and I could see it in a lot of our wrestlers faces as well. I was told that we'd be shooting another skit today and checked the chalkboard to see that I was officiating a triple threat match and the main event between Shawn Micheals and Shelton Benjamin. Good stuff. Just a reminder that this is the last show before Bad Blood so enjoy!

Opening-Edge makes announcement

The show opens with Edge and Snitski in the ring accompanied by Lita. Edge gets on the mic and starts off by cutting the crowd down to bring in some heat. Edge goes on to talk about how at Bad Blood this Sunday, he will finally capture his lifelong quest to become WWE Champion. From a little Hulkamaniac to the Rated R superstar it will now all be fulfilled.

Edge continues by telling us that as much as he hates Ric Flair, he is going to steal a page out of his book. Edge tells us that when Flair was at the top of his game, he was smart enough to realize how to stay there. That is by surrounding himself with talent and toughness. Edge tells us that if we haven't noticed, he has begun forming his own protection system. He has his "smoking hot" girlfriend Lita, he has the powerhouse known as Snitski, and last week, he has his blue-chip talent...CM PUNK. Edge then calls down his new ally who comes out to a mixed reaction. Punk climbs into the ring and shakes hands with Edge and Snitski. Edge tells us that this is the new look of professional wrestling and after Sunday, the dream ends and the journey begins (whatever the hell that means)

RVD v. Val Venis

A nice showcase match for RVD. Val always makes everybody look good and its a shame he can't shed his 90's persona and move up the card. As expected, RVD wins this one with the 5 Star Frog Splash. Good match and crowd was hot for RVD.

The destructive path of 3MW

A video package plays showing highlights of 3 Minute Warning and how they ousted Kane and Show to become Tag Team Champions. A nice package and put 3MW over as being bad mamma jammas.

Jay Lethal v. Jamal v. Sonny Siaki

This is a preview of the triple threat these men will have at Bad Blood with their partners. The crowd was somewhat into this. Siaki and Lethal stole the match with their athletic prowless and kept Jamal see'ing very little action. I almost botched a moonsault by Lethal by being in the way, but I quickly realized my error and got my ass out of there. The finish saw Siaki and Lethal battling when Jamal came into the ring and laid both men out with huge powerslams. Jamal covered Siaki and I made the pinfall. The crowd didn't appear to be too happy with this finish and I hurried to the back.

HHH does more talking

Backstage we see Todd Grisham with HHH. Todd comments on how good RVD looked tonight and what HHH is thinking heading into Bad Blood. HHH spouts off his resume and how much he has accomplished. HHH then begins to comment on how RVD was build as the second coming in ECW, but he never even captured their biggest prize. HHH has captured the biggest prize in the business 10 times! HHH leaves us by putting over RVD as a great talent, but not in HHH's league. Nice interview.

Kane © v. Goldust (Hardcore Title)

This is a chance for Goldust to get the hardcore title in Snitski's name. This attempt didn't go as planned however as Kane came with his workboots on and ready to fight. After a really good brawl with very little weapon use, Kane put Goldy to bed with a chokeslam. Kane retains the HC title.

The war ends @ Bad Blood

Backstage we see Mickie James talking with some other girl when Trish Stratus comes up. Mickie gets ready to fight but Trish tells her to calm down and that she isn't there to fight tonight. Trish tells Mickie that she had better get her kicks this Sunday, because at Bad Blood, it ends the feud between those two. Mickie tells trish that she use to long to be in the ring with Trish Stratus, but the days of being her #1 fan are long gone and after Bad Blood, Mickie will be happy to have Trish out of her hair. Trish tells Mickie to keep the Women's title shinning for her and mockingly blows her a kiss before leaving.

Victoria is angry

I am shown talking on a cell phone outside the building when Victoria comes up to me and slaps the phone out of my hand. Victoria then gets in my face and asks me what I was thinking last week and questions why she doesn't have the Women's title back around her waist. I try to explain but Victoria cuts me off. She tells me that next time she has a shot and I don't count the 3 in her favor, I am "cut-off" and with that she storms off. I had like 3 lines so I guess I did alright.

CM Punk v. Chavo Guerrero

It is a shame to see Chavo get a couple of wins under his belt just to do the job to the new guy, but I guess it needs to be done. Chavo and Punk worked a really good match together and Punk showed a couple of moves that impressed me. I heard HHH in the background backstage telling someone how Chavo was clearly carrying this match, but I didn't see it. Anyway, Punk scores the win with a move I was told is called the "Pepsi Plunge"

Edge & Co. confront Double A

Backstage we see Arn Anderson speaking with OVW guys Nick Nemeth and Ken Doane. Just then, Edge/Snitski and Lita come up and confront Double A. Edge tells Ken and Nick to let what Arn said sink in, and that he knows his stuff. They both nod and leave and Arn asks Edge what he wants. Edge tells Arn that he repects him and wants him to know that after Bad Blood, he will have his buddy Flair to play golf with and to go fishing, because he will no longer be WWE Champion. Arn goes to say something but Edge continues. A sweaty CM Punk comes up and joins the group and Edge asks Arn what he thinks of the modern day 4 Horsemen? Arn tells Edge that they are no Horsemen and that Edge is no Ric Flair. Edge agrees and claims that they will be better. Edge leaves by telling Arn that a new era is beginning and to tell Flair to enjoy his last days on top.

Triple H v. John Cena (Grudge Match)

This was a really good bout and last month would have had the fans on fire. Both men are WAY over and the camera gets a shot of at least a dozen signs for both guys. This wasen't as good as their KOTR bout, but it was a good match nonetheless. It looked as though Cena was going to go 2-0 against HHH but Lita ran down and began to distract the referee. This allowed Snitski to jump over the barricade and nail Cena with a vicious closeline. HHH stared at Snitski and Snitski finally left. HHH then picked a dazed Cena up and nailed him with a Pedigree. The referee was in position by this time and counted the fall in HHH's favor.

Shelton Benjamin w/Kurt Angle v. Shawn Micheals

Nice to see different people in the main event. The match was top quality and showcased both men well. I threw Angle out of the arena during this bout after I caught him trip up Shawn Micheals as he was mounting an attack. The match continued for a couple of minutes before HBK finally nailed Benjamin with Sweet Chin Music and scored the pin. HBK looked great in this match and his 3 stages of hell against Angle should be unbelieveable. I let HBK soak in his cheers for a while and made my way to the back. Good show.

Finale

This was a fun night and I still feel good after the show. It was nice to be in the main event and officiate a Shawn Micheals match. That CM Punk guy was pretty impressive and Bad Blood looks like it will be worth the $35 this month. Thanks for reading!

WWE Raw presents Bad Blood

LIVE June 18th on PPV

-Mickie James © v. Trish Stratus (Women's Title)

-3 Minute Warning © v. Team Angle v. Samoan Sensations (Tag Team Titles)

-John Cena v. Snitski

-Triple H v. Rob Van Dam

-Kurt Angle v. Shawn Micheals (3 Stages of Hell)

-Ric Flair © v. Edge (WWE Championship)

Card subject to Change

Edited by PokerGod11

WWE Bad Blood-June 18, 2006

Outside of the arena things looked to be great. A local radio station was giving away WWE t-shirts, fans were piling outside, and inside the show was getting ready to roll. In one corner, Shawn Micheals and Kurt Angle spent almost all day planning out their matches. I saw them here at 1 this afternoon and it is now almost 7. Being a secondary PPV, usually these shows are a glorified Raw or Smackdown. Tonight however had a big night feel to it with a lot of feuds coming to an end and some big matches in store.

I checked the chalkboard early today and as soon as it came out, I was there. A darkmatch between CM Punk and Ken Doane was talking place, but I would not be officiating it. Tonight, I would be officiating Snitski/Cena. I think that will be a good match. I met with both men after finding out and they both look ready for tonight. With that said, enjoy WWE Bad Blood!

Opening:

The show opens with a ton of pyro's shooting off from the specially designed stage. Don't worry, it is the same Bad Blood stage as the past 3 years. Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler welcome us to the show and tell us how incredible tonights show will be. After thanking the fans at home for ordering, we are treated to our opening bout.

Kurt Angle v. Shawn Micheals (Cage Match)

Man, I would have loved to officiate one of their matches tonight. The cage lowered and both men made their entrances, both to HUGE pops. The match itself was a bit slow-paced which can be understood as they both have to go again later and possibly a 3rd match after that. No blood, which is rare for a cage match, but some good back and forth action. Shawn Micheals is the first score a victory and he puts himself up 1-0. This came about as both HBK and Angle were fighting for position on the top of the cage and Micheals kicked himself free and climbed out. Angle was visably upset as the announcers put over how he will now have to sweep HBK the rest of the way to win.

Snitski w/Lita v. John Cena

That was a hard match to follow. Cena and Snitski did their best but they couldn't help but draw some "boring" chants from the crowd. I could see in Cena's face that this upset him and he turned the pace up. Lita did her bit by trying to distract me during the match, but to no avail. The match turned into a slugfest as both men battled on the outside. Finally, Snitski picked Cena up and powerbombed him through the Spanish Announce Table. I climbed out of the ring to check on Cena as Snitski laughed. I called for the bell and put up the "X" sign to sell Cena being injured. Lillian Garcia announced that I had stopped the match and our winner was SNITSKI! Lita celebrated with Snitski as EMT's tended to Cena. I quietly made my way to the back after the match ended.

Next Month...

A commercial played showing footage from Saturday Night Main Event in the 80's. The commercial ended and announced that on July 22, 2006 at 11:35pm ET on NBC SNME returns. A nice pop from the crowd resumes and we get a shot of Cena walking to the back holding his neck.

Mickie James © v. Trish Stratus (Women's Title)

This was my first chance to watch a women's match without officiating it in a while. Both of these women are top talent and the crowd was really behind Mickie. Trish came out alone and the match began. Some good exchanges from the two, but nothing I really haden't seen before. Mid-way through, Ashley came out and tried to interfere, but Mickie knocked her out with a right hook. The finish saw Trish hit a Flying body press on Mickie, but Mickie rolled through and got the pinfall to retain her title. Mickie retains in this slightly above average match.

(Backstage we see Kurt Angle slapping himself in the face. We then see Shawn Micheals walking down the hallway as the crowd prepares for their "I Quit" match)

Shawn Micheals (1-0) v. Kurt Angle (0-1) ("I Quit" Match)

The referee had a mic in hand during this match to make the "I Quit" audible to the crowd. This match a MOTY canidate as both men put it all on the line. The Cage match went 19 minutes, this one nearly doubled that, going 32 minutes. After a war in the ring, Kurt Angle locked Shawn Micheals in the ankle lock for the 3rd time. Micheals had nowhere to go and finally cried "I Quit" as Angle celebrated. HBK teased an injury as he was slow to get up and limped to the back. Predictably there will be a 3rd match.

(Same video package for 3MW plays again as we head into our next bout)

3MW © v. Samoan Sensations v. Team Angle (World Tag Team Titles)

This was a fairly decent match. The vaired styles between the three teams was put over heavily through the match with some great in-ring work represented by Siaki and Benjamin. Jay Lethal is getting over well with the crowd and has some very unique moves. 3MW did some power-house stuff that put them over well. 3MW was without Bischoff tonight and it didn't fair well for them as Snuka Jr. hit a Superfly Splash on Jamal to win the bout. Samoan Sensations are our NEW World Tag Team Champions!

(The trainers room shows HBK and Cena being looked at as it is speculated that HBK may not be able to return for match #3.)

HHH v. RVD

This was a better match than we had seen 3 weeks ago on Raw, but not that much better. HHH and RVD both got their signature spots in and RVD played to the crowd a good amount of the match. The finish saw HHH set RVD up for the Pedigree, but RVD reversed it into a backslide and scored a quick pinfall on HHH. After the match HHH seemed stunned that he had lost. The match went 16 minutes. The crowd gave RVD a nice pop for beating HHH cleanly. Something tells me this won't be the end between these two.

Kurt Angle v. Shawn Micheals (Tied 1-1) (Ladder Match)

A briefcase was held above the ring. A tired looking Kurt Angle made his way out to the ring first. He waited as HBK's music played, but HBK didn't come out. Angle looked confident and raised his arms in victory. HBK's music hit again and finally HBK came limping out. The crowd gave HBK a loud pop as he struggled to the ring. This wasen't much of a match and HBK really sold the ankle injury. This one only lasted about 8 minutes with Angle working over HBK's ankle. Angle hit HBK with a moonsault to the outside of the ring knocking HBK down. Angle slowly got back into the ring and made his way up the ladder. HBK tried to get up but couldn't manage to get there in time as Angle grabbed the briefcase and won 3 Stages of Hell. After the match, Angle collapsed on the mat as Team Angle came out to celebrate with him.

Bad Blood Boils!

A video package highlighting the feud between Ric Flair and Edge plays. Nice production work yet again by our staff.

Ric Flair © v. Edge (WWE Championship)

This was a really good match. The crowd was really behind Flair and very much against Edge. Flair and Edge exchanged a ton of chops to which the crowd ate up. Edge often taunted Flair throughout this match and played a dominant role, often slapping Flair while he was down and telling him to "Come on old man" to which Flair usually brought on a surge of offence. Lita and Snitski tried to get involved but Edge sent them to the back and told them he was going to do it himself. This almost cost his as Flair got a near fall on a school boy. The finish saw Edge nail Flair with a spear. Instead of going for the pin, Edge got up and measured Flair, nailing him with a second spear. The damage had been down and 3 seconds later, Edge was our NEW WWE Champion! The crowd gave Edge a ton of heat as he strutted around the ring with his first WWE championship.

(Show Ends)

FINALE

At this moment I think Edge might be one of the most Over wrestlers on the roster. Rumor has it that it might have been Flair's last match in the WWE for some time and he "passed the torch" to Edge tonight. Either way, it was a good moment for him. The show itself I thought was really good and I enjoyed it very much. Next month Raw won't have a PPV, but we will have SNME which had been rumored for sometime now. Hope to see you there and I hope you enjoyed the show. Thanks!

WWE Raw-June 19, 2006

Well, I knew it would be coming. I got an e-mail last night from Doug Smith, one of the lower level writers on Raw. Inside he explained that next week we would be finally pulling my storyline and I would resume officiating duties unless something came up. I have to admit that I had a lot of fun and became pretty good friends with some of our divas and other officials. I wonder how we will end it, but I am told this week I will just be officiating. Guess I'll have to wait.

Anyway, I am calling the Snitski/Chavo Guerrero match tonight. I have officiated these guys before when Snitski was dominating the Hardcore division and they have pretty good chemistry. Should be fun. Tonight should be interesting as I can see a lot of big name guys will not be wrestling, especially Kurt Angle and Shawn Micheals who put it all out there last night. Word going around is Shawn actually injured his hand somehow, and he will not be wrestling much, if at all for a couple of weeks. Anyway, enjoy the show.

Opening/Rated R Celebration

The show opens up highlighting Edge's WWE title victory at Bad Blood. After the pyro's and video package, "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge hits and our new WWE Champion Edge makes his way down to the ring followed by Lita, Snitski, and CM Punk. Edge gets on the mic and tells everyone that he told them so, and last night, he finally put Ric Flair in the glue factory for good. Edge begins to talk about how the new era in the WWE has begun, that is until RVD's music hits and Mr.Money in the Bank, Rob Van Dam makes his way out onto the ramp to a loud pop. RVD tells Edge that he may be champion, but it isn't a new era in the WWE until RVD cashes in his MITB and becomes WWE Champion. Edge challenges RVD to cash it in now, but RVD tells him he will do it on his terms. The segment continues with some more back and forth before RVD leaves to a loud pop from the crowd. Edge and his Rated R stable get a lot of heat.

Kane v. Rob Conway (Hardcore title)

This was a pretty decent match. Kane is doing a good job picking up where Snitski left off, and really has the crowd behind him. Conway looked better than he had in a while and got a couple of nearfalls, but Kane was able to retain by kicking the stealchair back into Conway's face and scoring an easy pinfall. Kane remains Hardcore champion.

Snitski/Lita address Cena

Backstage we see Lita/Snitski with backstage announcer Todd Grisham. Lita does all the talking and puts over how Snitski destroyed Cena last night at Bad Blood and left the former WWE Champion a heap. Lita tells us that Cena has suffered some internal injuries and would not be here tonight, but when he returns, Snitski will put him on the shelf for good. Snitski looks fierce as the camera cuts away.

Snitski v. Chavo Guerrero

Chavo and I were already in the ring while the interview played on the Titan Tron. Snitski came out to some good size heat. I called for the bell and the battle was on. Chavo, as always, sold for Snitski like a million dollars and really put him over as a bad ass monster. No matter how badly he gets beat though, the crowd still stayed behind Guererro and willed him into some offence. At 6:41 on my clock however, it was Snitski's hand I was raising after Snitski finished Chavo off with a Pump-Handle Slam. Good match.

Trish is Irrate

Backstage we see Trish Stratus and Ashley in the dressing room. Trish looks absolutely irrate describing her loss at Bad Blood to Mickie James. Trish begins to complain and then puts the blame on Ashley, asking where she was and how she should have had her back. Ashley tries to explain but Trish slaps Ashley knocking her down. Trish then picks Ashley up by her hair and spits in her face. Ashley is on the ground crying. Trish rolls her eyes and tells Ashley to toughen up.

Mickie James v. Candice Michelle

This wasen't much of a match, and a lot worse than last time they faced off. This was non-title but Candice still couldn't get the "W" here tonight. After a couple of minutes, Mickie put Candice away with a superplex from the top rope.

New Tag Champs speak

Backstage we see Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Snuka Jr. aka the Samoan Sensations with their newly won World Tag Team titles around their waists. Siaki begins to talk about what an honor it is to hold the titles, when suddenly Shelton Benjamin and Jay Lethal interupt. Shelton tells both men that next time, without 3 Minute Warning in the way, they will walk out with the Tag Team titles. Snuka Jr. shoves Lethal and all four men begin to get physical, but it is soon broken up by security.

Mistake?

We cut to the parking lot where RVD is shown walking to his car dragging his ring gear in a luggage case behind him. RVD stops and the camera pans to show Triple H sitting on the hood of RVD's Ford Taurus. HHH hops down and gets in RVD's face. HHH tells RVD that he got lucky at Bad Blood and that the next time they are in the ring together, the result will be much different. RVD disagrees, but tells HHH he has bigger fish to fry now, that being WWE Champion, Edge. This seems to insult HHH and Trips tells RVD that there are no bigger fish in the WWE than Triple H and that he has made his first mistake by challenging Edge for the title. His second mistake is getting in the way of him and the Championship. His third mistake, HHH warns, will be his last. RVD laughs and pushes HHH aside. HHH fixes his suit and heads back into the arena to get ready for his main event match.

R_E_S_P_E_C_T

Shawn Micheals is shown backstage in the trainers room in street clothes. Just then, Kurt Angle walks into the trainers room, he is also in street clothes. HBK tells Kurt that he's not looking for a fight tonight and Kurt tells him he is too sore to give him one. Kurt tells HBK that the reason he came by was to tell HBK that he may hate his guts, but after last night, he is one of maybe 3 men who can hang with him, and for that, he respects Shawn Micheals. Kurt holds his hand out and HBK reluctantly shakes it.

Ric Flair LIVE next week

A graphic showing Ric Flair comes up on the screen and we are told by Joey Styles that next week, Ric Flair will be in the house to make a HUGE announcement.

Big Show v. Triple H

Yet another match between these two. For what people say about HHH, I must say that nobody makes Big Show look better than HHH himself. These two looked good in the ring together and was a main event worthy match. Not much different than the usual matches between these two, but HHH had more offence in this one. The surprising finish came at 14 minutes in when Big Show nails HHH with a chokeslam in the middle of the ring and scored the pinfall. Joey Styles questioned if the "King of Kings" HHH has lost a step after losing two consecutive nights while Big Show celebrated this big victory as the show went off the air.

Finale

Overall a good show and it was fun to be at. Saturday Night Main Event is our next big event so don't miss that. I checked my laptop after getting out of the shower and noticed I have an e-mail from a "Dixie Carter" but I was afraid to open it in the building. I wonder what that is about, anyway, see you next week.

WWE Raw-June 27, 2006

Like I said last week, I had an e-mail from one Dixie Carter. Turns out this was a big deal since she has offered me a spot in Total Nonstop Action or TNA. With my contract running from month to month, she wants to bring me in as a main event official. All week this had been weighing on my mind. I called up Chad Patten and we discussed the pros and cons of me leaving. Little did I know he was going to tell a couple of people, who told a couple of people. I have heard that most of the locker room has heard that I may defect to TNA and as I headed into the building I was a bit nervous.

Turns out not much was said. I am on the card tonight officiating RVD and Chris Masters. I found out from writer Todd McDaniels that my storyline has been dropped all together with no blow-over. Whether this was because of Patten running his mouth or not I don't know. Well, enjoy the show and I will make my WWE/TNA announcement very soon, as long as I don't get fired first.

Opening/Triple H Promo

The show opens up with Triple H coming to the ring and he is in an obviously foul mood. HHH tells the hot southern crowd to shut up and begins his promo. HHH tells us that rumors have been circulating. Rumors that he has lost his stuff, that after getting beat back to back, maybe he isn't the King of Kings anylonger. HHH tells us he doesn't need to defend himself but assures us that after 2 fluke losses, tonight he will settle the score by defeating Big Show in a rematch tonight. Solid HHH promo.

Kurt Angle v. Val Venis

Val is on job duty again tonight as he squares off against the best wrestler pound for pound on the roster. Val does a pretty good job tonight and puts Angle over well. Not much to say here, Angle wins with an Angle Slam.

Kane v. Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore Title)

Tommy Dreamer is a surprise opponent for Kane and looks to gain the Hardcore title. Dreamer looked a bit rusty ring wise, but spent most of the match getting hit by stuff so... Anyway, Kane sends Dreamer back into retirement with a chokeslam on an open stealchair. Kane retains!

Edge & Co backstage

Backstage Edge is walking with his arm around Lita and the WWE title over his shoulder. Walking behind them are Snitski and CM Punk. Edge is joking about what Ric Flair's announcement will be when suddenly he is stopped by Arn Anderon. Snitski gets ready to attack but Edge holds him back. Arn tells Edge that if he wants to be champion for a while, he better forget about Flair and worry about RVD. Edge doesn't say anything and the scene cuts away.

CM Punk/Snitski v. Samoan Sensations © (World Tag Titles)

Punk and Snitski have a good oppertunity to win the titles here, but it doesn't go their way. After some impressive ringwork by all four men, Jimmy Snuka Jr is getting ready to climb to the top for a superfly splash when suddenly Shelton Benjamin and Jay Lethal hit the ring. Snuka and Siaki attempt to battle Team Angle but they are attacked by Snitski and Punk as well. After a beatdown, both teams leave our Tag Champs face down on the mat. Samoan Sensations win via DQ.

JOHN CENA RETURNS NEXT WEEK!

We are told that John Cena will return next week after being injured at the hands of Snitski at Bad Blood.

Abuse

Backstage we see Ashley looking into a mirror putting make-up on her face when Mickie James comes in. Ashley asks what Mickie wants and tells her that Trish wouldn't like them talking. Mickie tells Ashley that she just came by to tell Ashley that she doesn't deserve to be treated the way Trish treats her. Ashley tells Mickie that Trish is just toughening her up and has taught her so much she owes Trish. Mickie tries to talk again but Ashley tells her to get out.

Trish Stratus v. Torrie Wilson

Torrie is proved to be out of her league in this bout and Trish dominates the match. Torrie is not very good in the ring and did a poor job selling for Trish, but the match is short anyway and Trish wins with a Chick Kick.

Chris Masters v. Rob Van Dam

I came out to a pretty dead crowd, but once RVD's music hit, it came alive. Masters, who is our Intercontinental champion got a dead reaction. This was an okay match but these guys didn't seem to jel very well. After slipping out of several Master-Lock attempts, RVD nailed Masters with an Enziguri and a 5 Star Frog Splash as I counted the fall. With 8:11, RVD was our winner.

Triple H v. Big Show (Rematch)

This one was slightly better than last week with HHH using good psychology with a lot of rest holds to put in the allusion of wearing down Show. As usual, nice back and forth action. The finish saw Big Show slap his huge hand on HHH's neck, but HHH kicked Show in the gut and freed himself. While free, HHH kicked Show again and nailed the big man with a Pedigree. The ref counted the fall and HHH, just like he said he would, got his revenge.

Naitch's Announcement

After being promoted heavily throughout the show, Ric Flair finally came out to a HUGE pop from the fans. Flair slowly walked down the aisle and eventually got on the mic. After pausing a few moments to let the fans cheer him, Flair began to speak. Flair told us all how great it felt to be on top one more time from Wrestlemania to Bad Blood and how Edge finally managed to beat him. Flair told us that deep down, he never truley expected to be World Champion again and how after Wrestlemania 22, he could have died then and there and been happy.

After losing at Bad Blood, Flair tells us that he has taken a look at his life. With that said, a teary-eyed Ric Flair tells us that after SummerSlam in Auguest, he will officially retire from active competition in World Wrestling Entertainment. The crowd boo's and then chants "Nature Boy" for the 17 time Champ. Flair looks like he is going to say something, but gets choked up and just lays down the mic. With that, the show fades out and goes to black.

(Show Ends)

Finale

Wow, Flair's announcement seemed very heartfelt. After coming back behind the curtain, HHH and Arn Anderson hugged Flair. Flair then shook hands with Vince McMahon and then Edge came up to Flair. Edge thanked Flair for putting him over at Bad Blood and told him it was an honor to be in the same ring as him. Ric seemed very emotional afterwards and I think this is the real deal.

On my situation, I was surprised when John Cena, who was backstage tonight, came up to me and told me that he heard I was leaving for TNA. I told him that it wasen't nessassarily true and I was weighing my options. Cena told me that he'd enjoyed my stuff and I should open up a bit more backstage with the boys. He then told me that the decision was mine, but he'd like to see me stay. I was surprised since I only worked with Cena a handful of times, but it was a nice jesture.

Before I left the arena, I was handed a note by some kid with a headset on. I read it and it told me that Vince McMahon wanted to speak to me at Titan Towers on Wednesday. GREAT!

While I personally didn't like the fact that the storyline was dropped, it certainly fits into the way WWE seems to be doing business at the moment, where storylines come and go on a whim. Hopefully you will take John Cena's advice and stay at WWE, and Vince will find a new storyline role for you (or pick up the old one). Personally, I would love top see it come out that you are related to a member of the WWE roster, and that either you start to favour him, or are harder on him because he's your brother and so this leads to that wrestler fighting the odds against the referee and possibly get over with the crowd (who want to see him get past his brothers bias). Vince could also egt involved in his heel persona, and target this relative and have you referee every match just to see him fail, but it gets him over.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC-Sorry for the long delay. I have been really busy lately, but now I have some free time again. Hopefully I didn't lose too many people and you can catch up. I may start doing a month-in-review every month so that if any new readers come in, they can catch up easily. Anyway, check it out.

Raw-July 2, 2006

This will be a taped Raw since Monday will be the 4th of July. I guess since I am here you can tell that I am not in TNA. Infact, I officially declined their offer on Friday afternoon. Wednesday, I met with Vince McMahon at Titan Towers. Vince wasted no time telling me he has heard about TNA's offer and asked me outright if I wanted to go. I told him that the money and "main event" offer was pretty good, but I have enjoyed my time in WWE. Vince didn't appreciate my straddling the fence and but told me he knew it was a difficult decision. He then gave me some words about how TNA's future is uncertain and how great the WWE is, all of which I expected. He then told me it was my decision but if I wanted to stay with the WWE, all I had to do was let him know and a 1 year contract would be drawn up for me at a $37,000 salary. I left Vince and knew what I was going to do. The next morning I told Vince I was staying and on Friday I faxed TNA my decision. With that said, I am back in business. Enjoy the 4th of July edition of RAW. Oh, by the way, I am officiating HHH and Eugene tonight, so keep an eye out.

Opening/Cena Returns!

The show opened up with John Cena's music hitting and a loud reaction from the crowd for his return. Cena was hyped up and played to the crowd for several minutes. Finally, Cena got on the mic and told the crowd to "Make it loud" They did just that and cheered some more. Cena then told us how he had been out with a back injury thanks to Snitski, but what Snitski did only allowed Cena to regain focus and now he is going to destroy him first chance he gets.

Suddenly, Snitski's music hits and Snitski comes out onto the ramp followed by Lita. Cena drops the mic and tells Snitski to "bring it" Snitski smiles and heads towards the ring. Once inside, the two go at it, exchanging lefts and rights before Cena gets the upper hand and closelines Snitski out of the ring. Snitski looks pissed and begins to head back in when suddenly Mick Foley's music hits and the RAW GM comes out and begins to speak. Foley tells both men that since they want to fight, tonight, "right here in Roanoke, Virginia" they will get that oppertunity. It will be John Cena versus Snitski tonight in the main event. This makes both men happy and the crowd as well. They both exchange words as the scene cuts to a commercial.

CM Punk v. Rob Van Dam

This was a really good match, both men showed great athleticism and a good mix of styles. Punk looked strong in this bout, taking RVD down several times, but it just wasen't enough, as RVD was able to gain control late in the match and finish Punk off with a 5 Star Frog Splash for the win.

Post-Match...

After the match, RVD was soaking up the cheers when suddenly our World Champion, Edge ran into the ring and attacked RVD, knocking him out with a shot to the head with the World title. Edge began to work over RVD when Punk came to. Edge and Punk put the boots to RVD who couldn't defend himself. Punk then held up RVD as Edge talked trash to him and rubbed the World title in his face. Finally, Edge and Punk left a battered RVD lying and walked to the back with Lita.

Kane © v. Goldust (Hardcore title)

What looked to be another successful title defense for Kane, didn't turn out to be just so. After dominating a lot of the match, Goldust looked to be out of it. Kane got GDust set up for a chokeslam, but GDust kicked Kane in the mid section and mounted a comeback. 2 chairshots later, GDust pinned the Big Red Machine and bacame our NEW Hardcore champion.

Naitch makes announcement

We cut backstage where we see Kurt Angle doing some stretches. Ric Flair, then walks up to Angle and asks if he can have a word. Angle stands up and asks what he wants in a cocky tone. Flair tells Kurt that he made an announcement last week that he would be retiring after SummerSlam. He goes on to say that he has spent the past week looking over the entire roster and trying to find out who he wanted to finish his career off against. Flair told Kurt he considers him one of the best wrestlers alive today, and finished by saying that he would like to ask Kurt to go one on one with him at SummerSlam. Kurt laughs for a second and then gets a serious look on his face. Kurt tells Flair that it would be an honor to wrestle him at SummerSlam. The two shake hands and the scene ends.

Samoan Sensations Interview

Backstage we see World Tag Team Champions Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Snuka Jr. Siaki does most of the talking for the group and tells us that they are proud of 3 things. Proud of their Samoan heritage, proud of their careers, and proud to World Tag Team Champions. Siaki continues by saying how they will stop at nothing to keep the titles and how if Team Angle or 3 Minute Warning think they can take them away, they can forget it. Snuka takes the mic and tells us that they will be at ringside for the next bout and will get an up close look at their opponents.

3 Minute Warning v. Team Angle

The Tag Champs are at ringside for this bout and both teams give them dirty looks. The match starts off slowly but gets going afterwards. 3MW did a great job cutting off the ring and working Jay Lethal over with several powermoves to the smaller man. Lethal finally gets a tag to Benjamin who attempts cleans house for a while, but finally falls to the bigger men. The match continues when 3MW begins to taunt the champs Snuka and Siaki. They come towards the ring when Lethal dropkicks Jamal out of the ring and to their feet. The champs and Jamal exhcange words when suddenly Lethal comes flying over the top rope and knocks down all 3 men. Inside the ring, Benjamin nails Rosey with an incredible T-Bone suplex and scores the pin. Snuka Jr. slides into the ring and a 3 team brawl begins to finish the segment.

HHH demands a shot!

We see Raw GM Mick Foley inside his office playing the Wrestlemania 22 video game when Triple H barges into the room. HHH tells Foley to cut the shit and he wants to talk. Foley spins around in his chair and asks HHH what he wants. HHH tells Foley he is sick of the run around, and that at Saturday Night Main Event, he wants a WWE Title shot. Foley tells HHH that he deserves one, but he was too late in asking. HHH asks what he means and Foley tells him that he would love to give him that title shot, but he has already finalized the SNME... Main Event. This will be unprecedented and will be the first of its kind in World Wrestling Entertainment. At SNME it will be HHH teaming with Edge, Snitski, and CM Punk to face John Cena,Rob Van Dam, Shawn Micheals and The Big Show in WARGAMES the match beyond. HHH is speachless as the scene cuts away and our announcers orgasm over Foley's announcement.

Decention?

Backstage we see Kane and Big Show arguing from a distance.

HHH v. Eugene

The crowd was a little less full than usual as I stepped through the curtain, probably due to the holiday being so close. I know most of us backstage will enjoy the Monday off and with our families. Anyway, not too much to report. HHH tears Eugene a new one as I stand around and not due much. I almost screwed up as HHH pinned Eugene and I was kicking Eugene's jacket out of the ring. I turned around and quickly caught my error. HHH finishes this one off with a Pedigree and that's that.

John Cena v. Snitski

Snitski has made it a habit of beating on Cena lately and this one continued that pattern for a while. Cena and Snitski really had a good match though and after about 16 minutes, the crowd was into it. The finish saw Cena slide out of the Pump-Handle and nail Snitski with an FU for the win. After the match, Lita jumped into the ring and Cena gave her an FU as well. The crowd was on it's feet as Cena celebrated his victory over his nemesis. With that, the show came to a close.

Finale

Not much to report. A fun show but not the best we've put on. Everyone is ready to enjoy the holiday with out family and kick back. Now that I am officially under contract, I can afford to do a little bit more and I may just spend some money. Anyway, see you next week.