.hack//Infection

MalaCloudy Black

Since I got a new PS2 I've been playing .hack//Infection a lot more recently, top notch game. I love the combat system, but I've got a couple questions.

- I've never got all the way through the game, does Orca ever come out of the coma and rejoin the party?

- Not a question but ARGH. The dungeon where you have to meet Mia alone is a pain. I've got Kite up to level 8 and in the first battle, the bee armies always fucking kill me. They sting me and poison me, and I'm usually ill equipped because I rely on my party members to heal me when I get poisoned.

- Do you ever go to the Theta server? Are there grunties on that server? I WANT A FUCKING GRUNTY. I'm assuming there ARE grunties in the game, what's the point in littering the maps with Grunty food if there's no grunties? :crying:

I beat it a looooong time ago, but never bought the rest in the series, since I heard it was same old same old.

Could someone spoil the rest of the story for me?

Thanks for answering my questions, go kill your family and hang yourself :angry::wub:

Edited by A Pimp Named Cloudy 27

Aha, Natsume's awesome. I chose to give her the Spiral Edge.

Natsume: "Really? Well, I can't give you anything in return.. except maybe.. myself.."

Kite: "WHAT?!"

Natsume: "Don't get me wrong, I mean.. I could help you.."

BlackRose is always in my party, and she's already coming along nicely as a tank. So is Piros. I just need to level up Natsume, Mia, & Elk now because they're all terribly low levels compared to my 4 mains (Lvl 12 Kite, Lvl 10 Piros, Lvl 11 BlackRose, Lvl10 Mistral).

Okay, I'm on the Theta server now but I have no idea what to do. I just went to that dungeon with BlackRose and we reached the end only to find out it's a dead end and there's no girl or anything chasing her. Now I don't know what to do. :(

Fuck Elk, he's such an ass. I'm back on Delta and he wants me to go to this dungeon alone with him, and it's a level 13 dungeon. Kite's only level 14 and Elk was only something like level 9, so he got killed EVERY FUCKING TIME. Time to level that bastard up so he doesn't DIE SO SOON.

Fuck Elk, he's such an ass. I'm back on Delta and he wants me to go to this dungeon alone with him, and it's a level 13 dungeon. Kite's only level 14 and Elk was only something like level 9, so he got killed EVERY FUCKING TIME. Time to level that bastard up so he doesn't DIE SO SOON.

It's pretty fun, imo. I was able to pick it up for $20. Real Time Battle system, and if you've ever seen the anime, you know what to expect.

play asia is selling a brand new US copy of part one for ~20 euro (24$)

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...4-j-70-kbr.html

they also have part 3 for the same price

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-mt9-71...-j-70-14p7.html

but i strongly recomend you to not get all the games at once, start with only part one, i have no idea what people like cloudy are talking about, if you have seen the anime you do not know wha you are in for with this game, this game almost has no story at all while the anime was one of the rar animes i realy liked in my life (i am talking of .hack/sign here) and i thought it had an awsome story with very good development.

besides, the "games" are very short, buying all 4 games is more like playing one game, so even with dicount prices you end up paying more for one full game, you don´t save money, some nerds even deliverd proof that all the data (including video and shit) is on every game disc, bandai is selling the same game 4 times to you, finishing one part in under 12 houres is no problem at all.

the anime that comes with each game is good, but if you look at it overall it´s very short aswell, the opening and ending credits are very long (and you can´t watch it before you play the game becaus that would spoil tons of the few cutsceens for you) so you end up with ~80 minutes (i forgot the exackt time, i did the math once,) - however the qualety of this anime is a lot clother to the high standart .hack/sign set.

i got me all 4 discs becaus i have a colectors habbit, yet still i havent even finished the 3 "game" after years of owning it, that should tell you something, but than again i seem to have higher standarts than a lot of people. :shifty: