Xtreme Pro Wrestling '02

(həd)

I only read XPW, ECW, or CZW type diaries and I think this is good so far. I enjoyed the first show. Hoping u can get a tv deal or something so u can build storylines easier. I can't wait to see what will happen with Sandman and Shane F'N Douglas (damn Shane rules!) Anyways keep writing and i'll keep reading.

Card for next show looks awesome...Would like to see Johnny Webb return he ruled! I do hope that 3 way with Pogo, Grimes, and Supreme is fairly long tho since that is a match I would like to see.

PS.....I Miss XPW :(

IPB Image

...: News :......: Roster :......: Results :......: Results Archive :......: XPWInsider :...

Fallout! - September 28th, 2002

[ XPWrestling.com Report ]

Hello and welcome once again to XPW! Tonight went down into the books as another exciting and eventful show, showing once again why XPW is the most xtreme, and the most entertaining promotion on the planet! We kicked things off with a video shown on the X-Tron, highlighting last weeks encounter between 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas and The Sandman. Set to the song; 'Boom' by P.O.D, it focused on Sandman's brutal beatdown on the Franchise, and Douglas' verbal-trashing of Philly and the ECW.

OR78

After the video had finished, Shane Douglas appeared on the screen, sporting an eye patch, and a crutch, this is how it went down:

'Sandman! You piece of shit, last month, at Hostile Takeover, you took it apon yourself to come down to the ring, with your 'lil cane, and you belted the shit out of a man that had just defended his World Title, his gold! You took it apon yourself to cane a defenceless man inside of the ring, just to get in with the fans! I own this fuckin' company, and I am not going to tolerate this! You are, the biggest piece of shit this side of Vince McMahon! I...I, look. Fuck this!'

Douglas left the room in disgust, leaving the crowd and offcials scratching their heads. Will he show up for the main event?

OR71

After the bizarre behaviour of XPW Champ Shane Douglas, we actually got into some wrestling, pitting the Bad Breed (Ian & Axl Rotten) and Da Baldies (Spanish Angel & Tony DeVito) in a tag match for a chance at XPW gold. The winners will get a position on the roster and will also take on Mexico's Most Wanted later in the night. The action started with some heavy strikes on Ian Rotten from the Spanish Angel. Rotten was the first to be cut up with a brutal chairshot from Tony DeVito, sending him to the ground straight away. All four men got in the mix mid-way through, which esculated from a normal wrestling match to an all-out slugfest. Late on, the Bad Breed brought a table in to try and get the victory, but Da Baldies fought back and and put Axl on one table, and then Ian ontop of another table above Axl. The Spanish Angel dived off the top rope and crashed through both men to secure the win, giving them the right to wrestle Mexico's Most Wanted later. Or so it would seem.

OR57

Winner: Da Baldies

Da Baldies took the mic, and called out Mexico's Most Wanted that second. They challenged the 'filthy mexicans that don't belong in the US' to a match. Mexico's Most Wanted, infuriated by the Mexican comments, agreed. So the match was on...

OR37

Mexico's Most Wanted started the match on the recieving end to challengers Da Baldies, taking the brunt of all their bald anger. Da Baldies continued on hitting several dangerous moves, including a piledriver off the ring apron for Halloween, courtesy of DeVito. Other moves included a stiff DDT onto a chair, and a double clothesline nearly tearing Damien 666 in half. But MMW fought back, and hit several of their own patented double moves, including a Halloween backbreaker on Angel, followed by a legdrop by Damien 666. With some more back and fourth action, many were uncertain of the outcome of the match when Da Baldies brought a table in, and again attempted a double-table type contraption. Most Wanted fought back, but it turned once again, when Tony Devito and the Spanish Angel had Mexico's Most Wanted in place for a double suplex, but MMW again punched their way out and hit a double brainbuster on Angel through the table for the win. Although, that wasn't it. After Mexico's Most Wanted left the ring with their gold, Angel and DeVito encountered a few little personal problems. A few words were exchanged, and then DeVito pushed past Angel signalling his disgust. Bit of trouble in paradise, 'eh?

OR61

Winner: Mexico's Most Wanted

We hit intermission, where the barbed wire boards match was set up. Four large bed-type objects that had barbed wire inside sat in each of the corners, and miscellaneous weapons were littered around the ring. Crowd report: 2428

After intermission, it was time for the double main event. First up, the barbed wire boards three way with the KOTDM Title on the line. First out, former champion 'The Human Horror Film' Supreme. Next up, 'Vicious' Vic Grimes. And finally, current champion, Pogo The Clown. We started off with Pogo telling the other two to go at it, this obviously didn't go down well with Grimes and Supreme, who doubled up on Pogo in the opening minutes. The first to fall and eat the barbwire was Grimes, who tasted his own blood after a Supreme frankensteiner into the barbed wire bed. Second to feel the pain was Supreme himself, who received a Buried In The Basement onto a bed. Pogo went for a pin, but a bloody Grimes quickly broke it up. The action carried on, as the three men all took a seat of their own in the centre of the ring, and began to slug it out with one another. But soon Pogo took off from his seat and launched into the air delivering an elbow drop to Grimes. Supreme then knocked Pogo straight out of the ring with a clothesline sending him to the ground. Supreme and Grimes carred on the fight inside, and both tasted some more barbedwire more than once. Supreme then set up a Vic Grimes barbedwire sandwhich, but Pogo slid in the ring and clobbered Supreme with a steel chair. Grimes still laying on the board, then recieved all of the weight of Pogo and Supreme crashing down on him with Pogo's Buried In The Basement. Pogo covered the both lifeless corpses for the pin, to retain his title.

OR52

Winner: Pogo The Clown

After the match, when Pogo The Clown was dragging his carcass back to the ring, 'The Human Horror Film' Supreme grabbed the mic, and demanded a 'motherfuckin' no-rope barbedwire match for next months event! Holy shit? Holy 'motherfuckin' shit indeed! That's right, for the first time in XPW, these two will compete in a no-rope barbedwire match for the KOTDM title! Stay tuned to XPWrestling.com for more updates and the latest on this!

OR45

Once the last mess was cleaned up, it was time for our feature main event. But after the 'Franchise' Shane Douglas' actions earlier, would he even show up? First out, as always carrying his cane and entering to the tune of 'Enter Sandman' was the Sandman! The 'Franchise's' music hit, but no Franchise. NO! XPW Champion Shane Douglas jumped the barricade from the crowd armed with a baseball bat and beat the shit out of the Sandman! What a way to start a match, when no more than 10 seconds in and Sandman's head is bleeding like a fountain! Words do this no justice, blood was POURING out of his forehead! Douglas quickly jumped on him for a pin, but only got a one and a half! Sandman is furious! Douglas, looking confused, then hit him again with the bat. But Sandman didn't budge! Again! No! Sandman fights back, and is eventually ontop for a two count. The two exchange rights and lefts, and soon are on the outside brawling. Douglas gets busted open about halfway through, thanks to a swift cane shot to the face. From there, it's all Sandman. And after hitting his version of the frankensteiner in the corner on the dazed Douglas, it seemed academic. But once again, Douglas finds himself in the right situation, at the right time. And with a quick rollup and some feet on the ropes, Douglas retains over the Sandman with a cheap rollup. And that was all she wrote folks...

OR68

Winner: 'Franchise' Shane Douglas

Thank you to the near-2500 fans that attended, this was XPW: Fallout!

OVERALL - 54

Stay tuned for the next card and the next edition of XPWInsider!

IPB Image

...: News :......: Roster :......: Results :......: Results Archive :......: XPWInsider :...

XPWInsider

- final crowd count was 2428, a little bit down from the last show, but still massive!

- after the KOTDM three way, Vic Grimes was slightly cut up, but nothing serious

- still with the KOTDM, after the match Supreme challenged Pogo The Clown to a No Rope Barbed Wire deathmatch for next month, this match has already been signed!

- Kaos is set to defend his TV title the next event against an unnamed opponent, who will it be?

- and also Johnny Webb will make his return to the ring, for the first time in 2 months!

- stay here for the next card and more info!

Again.....Awesome! There wasn't a spot on that show that wasn't good! Loved everything but was kinda hoping Baldies would's won the tag belts tho. I do hope even tho they lost that Bad Breed will make a return to XPW. I agree with u in that the Shane-Sandman match could'a been longer-I sense Shane is going to be the "HHH" of XPW-in other words everything goes his way and stays on top regardless-but nothing wrong with that. I always liked Shane so thats cool anyways was just saying it has that feel to it. Thank you for listening to me and bringing back "The Messiah of the Trailer Park" Johnny Webb. One Question-Considering that Lizzy Borden was with Shane Douglas in XPW why haven't we seen Lizzy yet?

• 1 year later...