Football violence

ONO

Guest Ringo Von Masterson

It's the same thing with Rooney, he doesn't seem intimidating at all IMO. I understand someone like Keane and Duncan Ferguson scaring the shit out of someone, but Viera and Rooney don't do anything for me.

Guest Ringo Von Masterson

It's also funny that in England you've got badass men like Keane and Duncan Ferguson hailed as true badass whereas in Italy the only two men with a current reputation as badass are Gattusso (understandable) and Totti. Who the fuck would be scared of Totti? An old blind nun?

Guest muddatrucker

I like Adriano's double punch and Ronalds hook.

Its easy to look hard in football, because its like road rage, you can shout 'cunt' at someone because you have the security of your car, in football you know they won't hit back and if they do, they're fucked.

If Rooney came up to me, I'd probably push the little cunt over, same with Roy Keane although the last thing he did of note was beating a 15 year old up at a golf course.

The amazing thing was that while he was with us, he didn't do anything of that calibre. Sheffield Wednesday - pushes a referee (although the referee did act like a cunt; watch how far he sprawls and the force of Paolo's push) and gets banned for a stupid amount of games. West Ham - too many insane fouls to count. Charlton - nothing. Lazio - gives a fucking Nazi salute to opposition fans.

Yeah, but he says it was a Fascist salute. And it was a Fascist salute. He also says there was nothing wrong with it. Considering Mussolini used to be a big fan of Lazio and his granddaughter was in the crowd. She commented on it and said it was a memorable moment for her. Meh, it was stupid and that as it's recognized more as the Nazi salute.

There was a fairly decent Sweet Chin Music in there.

Why do footballers dive and play pussy so fucking much though? It's ridiculous. Yes, you've been knocked the fuck out. Just stay down, no backflips etc, you're not The Rock.

There needs to be more hooking of referees, especially when they make retarded decisions (like sending Robben off recently in their cup game against Wigan...for celebrating his goal).