Wrestling Battle

Guest Chaos Theory

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes...

Cole - Your cuts are just kind of randomly plopped around, they don't blend well at all. The background is pretty ugly. The text on the front doesn't fit, in fact, not much does.

Chaos Theory - Lacking something...very blah, and way to red.

Umm...

I vote: Chaos Theory because I can look at his longer.

To be honest, I don't really like either. I'll start with Cole's.

The idea you had for the back is decent, except the two photos on the side should be in the center of the top and bottom. The match listing could be improved, as it shows no sign of which is susposed to be the main event, whats for what title, ect. The front, imo, shouldn't have any matches on it, and Hogan and Rock should have been placed somewhere else, they look horribly out of place where they are. Overall, I give it a 6/10.

The back of CT's is very plain, but somewhat does itself justice. No real complaints except that it is too plain for my tastes. The front should have a main focus, and the logo shouldn't really be blended (unless that's just the version of the logo, and you haven't done anything to it.) HHH is out of line from Nash and it looks kinda of odd. Overall, I give it a 5.5.

Vote: Cole

So it's 2-1 for me, and since I guess we're doing first to 3 not best 2/3 we still need some people to vote.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

And a note for the next rule maker, try not to give us all DVD stuff. I'm not against DVD rules, but I don't want all of them to be DVD.

Wrestling PPV Poster

Royal Rumble 2007

The Main Event is Triple H Vs Kurt Angle, and you MUST include at least 5 random superstars for the Royal Rumble itself.

Must include the tagline, "Let's Get Ready To Rumble!"

Must make your own Royal Rumble logo.

Must at least include two 'Action' Pictures of Hunter and Angle in the background. Must at least somewhat showcase the Main event of Hunter/Angle for the WWE Title.

Size - 300x400

Wrestling PPV Poster

Royal Rumble 2007

The Main Event is Triple H Vs Kurt Angle, and you MUST include at least 5 random superstars for the Royal Rumble itself.

Must at least include two 'Action' Pictures of Hunter and Angle in the background. Must at least somewhat showcase the Main event of Hunter/Angle for the WWE Title.

Size - 300x400

Wrestling PPV Poster

Royal Rumble 2007

Size - 300x400

Nice set of rules...but that's an awful lot of shit to fit in such a small area...

5 wrestlers

2 action pics

and all that text...

personally I think that's too much for having it only be 300x400, you should let them make whatever size they want.

But that's just my opinion...i do like the rules.

- jason_