Wrestling Battle

Guest Chaos Theory

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These both are way better than your previous entries, good job.

Cole - The blending is a bit off on the action pics but an overall good idea. The shelton cut looks really sloppy. Not a big fan of the color scheme.

Chaos Theory - Man, sooo close to being phenomenal. With a few changes this poster could really kick ass. The cut of the Ankle Lock at the top looks cool in my opinion. As well as the Pedigree at the bottom. The Brock cut doesn't fit at all and looks really awkward. The cuts of just the heads looks a bit awkward as well, maybe if you wouldn't left some shoulders and blended them in.

Overall you both showed HUUUGE improvement.

Vote: Chaos Theory

I'm voting Chaos Theory on this one. Both are great improvements over the last graphics. Cole. the background and text really hurts your graphic.

CT - yours is brilliant. it's simple but I could definetly see WWE using that as a poster

I'm actually gonna vote Cole. I really didn't like the Bohemian Rhapsody-esque floating heads in Chaos Theory's, and I preferred Cole's text; CT used three different fonts, two of which are overused and one of which is an ugly default font. The two main cuts of HHH and Angle are good, as is the Ankle Lock cut.

Guest Chaos Theory

It would have actually been better if I had made the graphic bigger before I stuck all the heads on it. Then I would have left the shoulders. I ran out of room and it was late at night, I didn't want to start all over again so I just finished it. I love the Royal Rumble text, didn't like the "Are You Ready To rumble" part of the graphic. Overall this could be my best work so far, but It still a long ways from being perfect.

I'm voting for Chaos Theory because of one thing..

It actually looks like a poster instead of random cuts all over the bottom.

I don't like how Cole is just one big color scheme.

My Stips requires the fact that it has to look like a poster, not just a random splash, and to showcase the Main Event (which Chaos Theory did...)

Cole, you made Hunter and Angle lost in the bunch of wrestlers, it seem like you didn't really take the time here to make a poster. You just merely just slapped a bunch of wrestlers on there, and call it a poster.

Sorry, but I'm voting for Chaos Theory

Although CT's does have his own faults, but in the end it's all about looking like an actual WWE poster, not because of 'floating heads' and 'Three Different Fonts'.

The three different fonts makes it work for me.. You have the professional font in 'World Wrestling Entertainment Presents', then you have the Royal Rumble font, and I like how he had it so professional with the tagline, then ending with an Chaos 'Rumble' font. :)

So in this battle, to me, Cole's poster looks crappy compared to CT's.

Well, Im not goin to explain why Im voting for this person or that person.

Apparently, people doesn't like my 'judging' style.

I'm voting for Chaos Theory's due to the 'Classic' Look, and not so busy look.

Cole, yours is alright, but ugly background.

Edited by kempay