Phase One Destruction

I need to get terragen, looks like you can seriously make some great things with it.

It really looks nice Doc, but I don't know about the satellite. The beam looks nice, but there's something about the satellite throwing things off for me. Maybe it's the size or something, or the fact that it's rather close to the surface of the water to maintain orbit :P

Nonetheless, one of the best non-named peices you've done in awhile.

I thought something about the satellite looked weird. should have messed around with the sizing. thanks for pointing that out.

Terragen is a gem considering its mostly free. Terragen 2 looks like it wil impress as well

if you do get Terragen I suggest you download world machine as well . I use it to make my terrains or sometimes I import the sucky terrains I make in terragen into world machine to add erosion and such.

Agreed slightly about the satellite part, although it's not too bad. Maybe a bit higher might have looked better, could slightly be changed there.

Still though, another awesome piece. You're on a bit of a roll, because I've loved your last three pieces. This is maybe my favourite of yours in a long time. It's hard to explain, it just fits perfectly. It's an awesome piece to look at. Colour is amazing and overall I just think it's pretty great.

Also, I think I asked in the past but I've forgotten. Doc, can you point me to a site or something that can help out a begginer of terragen? Some of this stuff looks awesome. I tried to get into it before but it was just too hard and I didn't end up working on anything. If you can point me in the direction of say some tutorials or anything that can simply help me out with stuff like this, that'd be great (Y)

Edited by Dirty Johnny 27

thanks for the comments.

Johnny I suggest downloading the user guide from the official site . it has helped me wonders. Also on the site they link to other tutorials.

Here is a group on deviant art that has helped me as well Terrageneration