Rollercoaster Tycoon

Tarheels.

We bought the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 gold edition (the one that comes with Soaked already on the disc) for my girlfriend to tinker around with. She loved the first game to death (probably because it was the only game her computer could play), so I figured why not? She did let me get Rome: Total War afterall.

And I have to say, I've put so much time into the damn thing I'm addicted. I've gotten so many new games recently that it's hard to pick what to play at any one time, but RTC is just damn awesome.

I don't get why people hate the third one so much. It is vastly superior to the other ones in my opinion, I actually like playing it instead of just doing so for the sake of it. It has so much personality and charm. Wish there was more entertainer types though.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We bought the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 gold edition (the one that comes with Soaked already on the disc) for my girlfriend to tinker around with. She loved the first game to death (probably because it was the only game her computer could play), so I figured why not? She did let me get Rome: Total War afterall.

And I have to say, I've put so much time into the damn thing I'm addicted. I've gotten so many new games recently that it's hard to pick what to play at any one time, but RTC is just damn awesome.

I don't get why people hate the third one so much. It is vastly superior to the other ones in my opinion, I actually like playing it instead of just doing so for the sake of it. It has so much personality and charm. Wish there was more entertainer types though.