Rate My Banner

Guest Hurricane

Look at your username, now look at your graphic? Notice a pattern?

Lol im just playin.. I mean your graphic isnt at all special, but I've seen plenty that are worse. I guess its ok for what you're trying to show.. but like.. you dont even have a background. Its just black.

Try to work on the backgrounds, because those are one of the main parts of a simple graphic. Try to find stock photos of just anything.. some shoestring, broken glass, fire.. anything, lol. Just blend them together (if you're using Photoshop) and wha-lah, a pretty background.

But anyway, I dont really like it, but its not all too bad.

3.5/10

Looks like a really simple banner, but still looks reasonably good.

• Like alldawson said, one problem I find is the second left-hand wrestler, whom looks nearly transparent.

• I'm not sure why, but the thin lines going through the banner (I'm guessing due to using a filter) doesn't seem right to me.

• And I think the background could be improved a little.

In my opinion, I think I'll give it about...

6/10

Not the best banner, but it's still good.