League vs Union

TheArsenal

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watch Australia vs. New Zealand last night?

I found it to be a pretty awesome match. Some absolute huge hits and the fights are always good. Matai saved King from being absolutely walloped though -_-

I don't think that was his intention however. It was also good to see Thurston get knocked down in one punch. Vatuvai (was it?) pulled off a HUGE hit on KHunt and Kidwell's on Mason's was awesome too, especially his reaction after. It's no wonder I don't mind seeing the Kiwi's win since they're so damn entertaining.

Wille Mason shits me to tears. Just when I'm starting to respect the guy for his ability, he does something stupid. Did anyone else smell the high hypocrisy from his comments towards Brent Webb?

For a man born in New Zealand but playing for Australia to say 'What the fuck is he doing, he's Aboriginal' is just hilarious. So it's alright for Australia to steal Mason, Carroll, and Hunt - but for New Zealand to select Brent Webb is criminal?

It was satisfying as hell to see Kidwell mess his shit up.

He said he was talking to Hodges. Hodges wasn't near him. It was Thurston and someone else. So I hardly believe his story about Brent Webb (he also said he was leading it and making the words up. Wiki was leading it, no?)

Yeah, the captain generally leads the haka. I can't imagine why they'd ask Brent Webb too given his differing background. Mason's just an idiot in search of an excuse. I'm surprised he didn't blame it on his ADHD.

Guest Anti-Hero

That was awesome, Inglis is a freak.

Oh, my cousin Will Webster made the starting line-up in Penrith Jersey Flegg to take on St Helens at Penrith Stadium on the 3rd of November. w00t!