Quick Battle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jorden Vandal

We could do a three way battle. I just re-installed everything on my computer so I don't have any fonts or any brushes, so anything and everything I made would be my own work. But ohhhh well, I'm up for it.

:D

Just throwing it out there, if ya'll don't want wrestling related, then by all means, tell me to f*** off :)

Promotional Poster for the 1996 Bash at the Beach.

Design the poster with the Main Event (Outsiders/??? vs Luger/Sting/Savage)

The poster must include the names or visages of the five men KNOWN to be in the match. However, whether it be the color scheme, font, design, or whatever .... you must give a clue (clues) to whom the third outsider is.

IT CANNOT be Hogan.

Rest of card is optional, but date and location must also be included.

? maybe ? I just think it would be cool

Another set of rules:

Task: Design a promotional poster for the second ECW One Night Stand that is to be held later this year that will be put up around the New York area promoting the event.

Setup: Rob Van Dam at Wrestlemania defeated five other men to win the Money In The Bank match. Van Dam used the said MITB shot to challenge Triple H to a match at ONS for the World Title (a match which RVD will go on to win). The other main matches include Super Crazy vs. Tajiri vs. Little Guido, Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk vs. The Eliminators and The Sandman vs. Sabu in a stairway to hell match.

Rules: Size - 500x650

* Must include RVD and Triple H as the main focus with Triple H somehow being portrayed as an outsider if possible.

* Must include the ECW logo and a new One Night Stand logo.

* Must include date and details of the event.

* It's up to you if you want to incorporate any of the other matches or wrestlers into the poster.

Edited by LBTN™

Mind if we make it a four way? :D

Fine by me.

Here's my entry. I like how it came out, although it is a bit busy. Then again, I think it would attract a passer-by's eye if he/she were walking down the street or something.

ecwons24uv.jpg

Link

Edit: Re-uploaded as old link wasn't working.

ecwons23ro.jpg

Link

Edited by alldawson

well damn ;) there goes my idea . haha seriously I had a rough draft of about the same design as yours lol . Great job btw gonna take a lot to contend with that.