Help with my accumulator (football fans)

Liam

I think betting for big money is, since I see the kinda people that I get in my shop, and don't want to end up like them.

However, when I've got nothing to do on a Saturday, and you are looking at winnings ranging from £100-£900 (as my accumulators were between today), a fiver every week or so isn't too bad, especially as all you need is for the stars to line-up once, and you make a nice little bit of money. Instead of buying tonnes of crisps/fizzy drinks today, I put the money into the bets, which arguably will do more good than harm, especially if I ended up winning.

Well I had Chelsea as my cert for a start, and Leicester. What I normally do is pick one line or two myself, and have a go at the mini-slip one where you have to pick one out of each section but odds wise you might as well toss a coin for the result.

I was going to tell you to put money on Darlington to win today. Since they always seem to win when I go to watch them (yes, I know I should therefore go to more games, but I work Saturdays...) but I thought I might jinx it.

We won 4-2 :D

50p Accumulator

West Ham to beat Chelsea 7/1

Bolton to beat Liverpool 5/1

Man City to beat Spurs 4/1

Birmingham to beat Wigan 3/1

MK Dons to beat Oldham 5/1

Possible Winnings = £2,880

......crossing my fingers :shifty:

I have 5 other bets, so this was a throwaway bet, just in case the impossible happens.

Two accy's this week for me.

Wigan to beat Brum 4/5

Leeds to beat Plymouth 4/7

Oldham to beat MK Dons 1/2

Cowdenbeath to beat Albion 1/5

East Fife to beat East Stirling 4/6

Chelsea to beat West Ham 1/2

Watford to beat Luton 8/13

A quid on that, and on the sections list for another quid since my money went on the Grand National this week.

Stevenage to beat Scarborough 1/2

Leyton Orient to beat Boston 4/7

Cheltenham to beat Stockport 4/6

Aston Villa to beat West Brom 1/1

Everton to beat Charlton 7/4

• 2 weeks later...

If Bolton beat WBA, that means that only Leyton Orient drawing at home today would have stopped my 9 team accumulator.

To say I'd be pissed off may be an understatement, as I could have done with the money :P

Fuck Orient...and Myke