*spoils* Wladimir Klitchko vs Chris Bird

Herr Matzat

That fact that Klitschko has lost 2 of his last seven matches (or something like that) YET is still championship contender potential shows how farcical it is.

Even the bloke who beat Harrison not too long ago is being touted for a shot at a World title after beating Harrison, who has beat no-one of note.

Lennox Lewis may well go down as the last great heavyweight boxer. And the second half of his career saw him surrounded by a load of jobbers...

Compare that to the middleweights, welterweights and the like who have amazing competition for titles and great fights! Joe Calzaghe and Richie Hatton for example :wub:

Probably the best two boxers Britain have but who is it that gets all the TV time? Harrison.... *yawns*

Lucky that's starting to change, and Amir Khan is starting to put in good performance...

I love the classic heavyweights...this crop of heavyweights is just abysmal.

As for the lower divisions, I'd like to see Ricky Hatton fight in the US. I've heard a lot about him and he sounds like a very exciting fighter. I'd absolutely mark for Hatton v. Gatti or something to that extent :P